Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,151 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Most Nigerian Girls See Sex As A Favor - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Nigerian Girls See Sex As A Favor (8739 Views)

Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married / A Lot Of Men Act Like They Are Doing A Woman A Favor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Nigerian Girls See Sex As A Favor by mekaboy(m): 8:31am On May 25, 2013
I have been in argument with girls, in cases where a guy has been dating a girl for years and leaves her to marry another.

The girls normally say the guy should settle or compensate the girl. And I ask why, they say if she has been charging him for the sex they been having for years, do you know how much it will be?

Can you imagine that? Two people in a relationship have sex and the other party assumes that she is doing the guy a favor or giving him sex on credit, with hope that he will pay with a marriage proposal.

Have u heard such before?
Re: Most Nigerian Girls See Sex As A Favor by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:57am On May 25, 2013
Well, i see it as a favour. U can't rape her, can u?And if u make advances, and she complies, u still need to show gratitude.

U might not biliv me, but i say 'thanks' wen a girl allowed me. Esp it i av been tryin to.

But that didn't suffice it to say they deserved a compensation. They needed to be treated right and not left with regret for allowin u. Even if it is a one-night-stand affair. Make it look special.

But in d case where she jumped d bus to another, a lady who said the guy shld be grateful for sex offered shld be shot!

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Girls See Sex As A Favor by mekaboy(m): 9:14am On May 25, 2013
SLIDE waxie: Well, i see it as a favour. U can't rape her, can u?And if u make advances, and she complies, u still need to show gratitude.

U might not biliv me, but i say 'thanks' wen a girl allowed me. Esp it i av been tryin to.

But that didn't suffice it to say they deserved a compensation. They needed to be treated right and not left with regret for allowin u. Even if it is a one-night-stand affair. Make it look special.

But in d case where she jumped d bus to another, a lady who said the guy shld be grateful for sex offered shld be shot!

Are you trying to say, you say thanks to your gf after having sex?

And what does she say in response when you say thanks? "Thank god or your welcome "?

11 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Girls See Sex As A Favor by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:17am On May 25, 2013
mekaboy:

Are you trying to say, you say thanks to your gf after having sex?
sure! And most times she say it to me esp wen she made d move.
It's a habit she learned from me. It changes ur orientation abt seeing sex as an advantage, and u as a superior!

3 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Girls See Sex As A Favor by Enegod(m): 9:20am On May 25, 2013
this one is worst than ashawo tyns o.....calculate the number of times they had sex....say, 120 tyms then multiple it wt 10000 i.e 120×10000=#1200000...chei!

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Girls See Sex As A Favor by mekaboy(m): 9:35am On May 25, 2013
SLIDE waxie: sure! And most times she say it to me esp wen she made d move.
It's a habit she learned from me. It changes ur orientation abt seeing sex as an advantage, and u as a superior!

What does she say in return? Thank you or thank god?

3 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Girls See Sex As A Favor by AtheistD(m): 9:52am On May 25, 2013
mekaboy: I have been in argument with girls, in cases where a guy has been dating a girl for years and leaves her to marry another.

The girls normally say the guy should settle or compensate the girl. And I ask why, they say if she has been charging him for the sex they been having for years, do you know how much it will be?

Can you imagine that? Two people in a relationship have sex and the other party assumes that she is doing the guy a favor or giving him sex on credit, with hope that he will pay with a marriage proposal.

Have u heard such before?

Nonsense, she enjoyed it too so why should she expect finances for her act. And then these same girls will mock and ridicule love peddlers. They think they are better.
Re: Most Nigerian Girls See Sex As A Favor by Turbocharged: 10:29am On May 25, 2013
Most Naija girrls are lovepeddlers in disguise. They always want to recieve sometn in exchange for sex: recharge card, money for (hair, handout, asoebi cloth in d tailor, mumms medical), phones, point and kill.

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Girls See Sex As A Favor by Nobody: 10:51am On May 25, 2013
@slidie waxie...I really love your opinion on this issue, even if a guy can't say thanks, a nycc complement will do...I always say nycc words because it will boost his ego and make him feel special..
Re: Most Nigerian Girls See Sex As A Favor by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:54am On May 25, 2013
mekaboy:

What does she say in return? Thank you or thank god?
thank God for wetin? For avin sex? U sick ni?

2 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Girls See Sex As A Favor by Godson201333(m): 11:00am On May 25, 2013
I do not say thank you but my girl normally pity me after enjoyment.....She normally tells me "SORRY"
Re: Most Nigerian Girls See Sex As A Favor by AtheistD(m): 11:06am On May 25, 2013
Godson201333: I do not say thank you but my girl normally pity me after enjoyment.....She normally tells me "SORRY"

That does not sound good? What does she mean by sorry? shocked shocked shocked

My gf laughs in hysteria after we do it... what does that mean tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Girls See Sex As A Favor by Godson201333(m): 11:07am On May 25, 2013
Atheist:-D:

That does not sound good? What does she mean by sorry? shocked shocked shocked

cos of my energy off-course grin grin
Re: Most Nigerian Girls See Sex As A Favor by AtheistD(m): 11:09am On May 25, 2013
Godson201333:

cos of my energy off-course,but I say thank you to those that make me beg...... grin grin

She would be thanking you if it was your energy. Sorry either means she did not satisfy you and she is apologising or maybe she get enough and is apologising for the cheating she will do to make it up grin. A pre emptive apology for future cheating tongue
Re: Most Nigerian Girls See Sex As A Favor by Godson201333(m): 11:15am On May 25, 2013
Atheist:-D:

She would be thanking you if it was your energy. Sorry either means she did not satisfy you and she is apologising or maybe she get enough and is apologising for the cheating she will do to make it up grin. A pre emptive apology for future cheating tongue

@ Atheist see thinking hmm I hail ooo...#Baddest G#
Re: Most Nigerian Girls See Sex As A Favor by Odunharry(m): 11:18am On May 25, 2013
SLIDE waxie: Well, i see it as a favour. U can't rape her, can u?And if u make advances, and she complies, u still need to show gratitude.

guy u r funi o?did u force her?is she nt ur gal?no be una 2 enjoy am...na wah o
Re: Most Nigerian Girls See Sex As A Favor by Nobody: 11:44am On May 25, 2013
what also happens to majority of the guys who have the perceptions that ladies must repay them with intimacy.. because their spend their cash on them? No matter how little it is...
Re: Most Nigerian Girls See Sex As A Favor by mumumugu(m): 11:56am On May 25, 2013
It is a right. I paid for it. She should try compensating me for all i have spent for her.
Re: Most Nigerian Girls See Sex As A Favor by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 25, 2013
ladunsky: what also happens to majority of the guys who have the perceptions that ladies must repay them with intimacy.. because their spend their cash on them? No matter how little it is ...
It's the same logic........I wonder why u have that clause. Is it only "huge" money that is to be repaid by sexx?
Re: Most Nigerian Girls See Sex As A Favor by mekaboy(m): 1:48pm On May 25, 2013
BraideBraide: @slidie waxie...I really love your opinion on this issue, even if a guy can't say thanks, a nycc complement will do...I always say nycc words because it will boost his ego and make him feel special..

I don't have a problem giving compliments, but saying thank you after sex, reminds me of eating my mums food and on the way to taking the plate to the kitchen sink, I say thank you, and she says thank GOD.

Is sex food? How will I say thank you? You say thank you when you have been given a gift. Its on MR IBU in one of his movies that I saw him say thank you after sex. And I laughed and nearly fell of the chair.

2 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Girls See Sex As A Favor by Monicasque(f): 1:51pm On May 25, 2013
The rubbish is what you are saying poster. Now why would that dude date someone for years only to marry another? you see then ladies should start charging for real
Re: Most Nigerian Girls See Sex As A Favor by mekaboy(m): 1:57pm On May 25, 2013
Monicasque: The rubbish is what you are saying poster. Now why would that dude date someone for years only to marry another? you see then ladies should start charging for real

Did he force the lady to stay for years? That is why they say " it was fun while it lasted". What of the ladies that leave guys to marry another guy? Who compensates the guy?
Re: Most Nigerian Girls See Sex As A Favor by Monicasque(f): 2:00pm On May 25, 2013
mekaboy:

Did he force the lady to stay for years? That is why they say " it was fun while it lasted". What of the ladies that leave guys to marry another guy? Who compensates the guy?

okay then. if that is how yols feel, do not start complaining when ladies start stringing you along too. Coz yals are the first ones to cry when a lady does that too
Re: Most Nigerian Girls See Sex As A Favor by mekaboy(m): 2:27pm On May 25, 2013
Monicasque:

okay then. if that is how yols feel, do not start complaining when ladies start stringing you along too. Coz yals are the first ones to cry when a lady does that too

Marriage should not be done out of guilt and sentiments. Every relationship must not end in marriage. A man must not marry a lady because he dated her for years and is feeling guilty of leaving her for someone else. Neither shld a lady do the same. " E sweet me, E sweet you, who go pay" ?

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Girls See Sex As A Favor by shizzle11(m): 2:34pm On May 25, 2013
Shollypopz:
It's the same logic........I wonder why u have that clause. Is it only "huge" money that is to be repaid by sexx?

As in ehn! It beats my imagination. How can they say they're doing guys a favour. If she's not being enjoying plenty benefits (including the sex) and many other gratifications, would she have stayed in the relationship?

#SMH
Re: Most Nigerian Girls See Sex As A Favor by shizzle11(m): 2:41pm On May 25, 2013
Monicasque:

My friend stop playing victim already.

Sex by mutual consent means that both wanted it cos no one was coerced or bullied into it. How could you ask you your bf to compensate you for the intimacy you both enjoyed after break up.

What about all the money for your upkeep, while the rship lasted? So are you gonna pay him back? Pls answer'o.
Re: Most Nigerian Girls See Sex As A Favor by azat: 2:42pm On May 25, 2013
Any lady that sees sex as a favor to the man is a cheap lovepeddler. So is any man that gives favor in exchange for sex.

Any man that says 'thank u' to a gal as courtesy for offering sex suffers from a low self esteem. I'm not saying that compliments have no place in sexual relations, but saying it in the same way I say 'mama thank you' after eating at my mum's place, is not healthy at all.

However, @op, your assertion is rather sweeping. I know many couples have such favor-for-sex (or vice versa) expectations or arrangements, but it isnt the majority(most) of the gals.

And @all, the purpose of relationships is not for the upkeep of the gal by the guy, nor is it for the provision of sex by the gal for any favor whatsoever. That idea alone disgusts the hell out of me.

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Girls See Sex As A Favor by shizzle11(m): 2:43pm On May 25, 2013
Enegod: this one is worst than ashawo tyns o.....calculate the number of times they had sex....say, 120 tyms then multiple it wt 5000 i.e 120×10000=#1200000...chei!

gringringrin
Re: Most Nigerian Girls See Sex As A Favor by shizzle11(m): 2:46pm On May 25, 2013
Monicasque: The rubbish is what you are saying poster. Now why would that dude date someone for years only to marry another? you see then ladies should start charging for real

Pulisss, my people, are you seeing what I am saw?
Re: Most Nigerian Girls See Sex As A Favor by Monicasque(f): 2:47pm On May 25, 2013
shizzle11:

My friend stop playing victim already.

Sex by mutual consent means that both wanted it cos no one was coerced or bullied into it. How could you ask you your bf to compensate you for the intimacy you both enjoyed after break up.

What about all the money for your upkeep, while the rship lasted? So are you gonna pay him back? Pls answer'o.

answer what? shurup your mout
Re: Most Nigerian Girls See Sex As A Favor by beeboy09(m): 2:51pm On May 25, 2013
SLIDE waxie: sure! And most times she say it to me esp wen she made d move.

Guy I'm sorry to say this shows how much of an illiterate you are. Sex is by consent. If a lady agrees it means she also wants it. This is a clear picture showing how a lot of ladies see men as the only initiator of such advances. What if she wants it and you accept? Would you ask for compensation? Or do you mean only men are involved in the act? Or you are so dumb thinking because men are mostly ontop and have the major energy used in such acts then they are the ones doing it to the girl? You need to stop thinking withing your tiny circle man!

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Girls See Sex As A Favor by Monicasque(f): 2:52pm On May 25, 2013
shizzle11:

Pulisss, my people, are you seeing what I am saw?

what are you saying exactly?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Men Patronize Prostitutes. / So Hilarious: Man Caught Having Hot Sex In The Bush With Partner (pics+video) / Sex In The Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.