Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,011 members, 7,859,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 03:38 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (114) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2182671 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 11:10pm On Jun 16, 2013
Hakeem clearly wants to plot Melvin's downfall. He wants melvin to be on his side by getting closer wiv his own friends- Maria, cleo, feza etc and finish d guy's game 'cos he wont have a voice by then.

He feels threatened by Melvin and Nando. Thats wat i can deduce (considering the fact dat he nominated the latter for one kain reason last week whereas dem dey form friends oh)

Dmalam...I see you oh...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jun 16, 2013
Kslib:
Lmao!!! Your tv dey show opposite ni?
yea, i ws kiddin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lolaluv1(f): 11:12pm On Jun 16, 2013
ItsModella: Fatima should just shave her head and stop looking like a chicken.

lipsrsealed cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 11:13pm On Jun 16, 2013
sholay2011: Hakeem clearly wants to plot Melvin's downfall. Dmalam...I see you oh...

Ha..hakeem is in trouble on this thread. Any move or action by him is malicious.. Na wa o

Iyawotm, please come and give us your version of their conversation. Your posts are always on point.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:15pm On Jun 16, 2013
When i was saying melvin is a very intelligent and observative guy,two people on this thread always thought he was a bore...
I noticed that during the conversation,hakeem refused to include dellish amongst the girls who he thought were somehow close to melvin and melvin also intelligently refused to mention her name when he was listing the girls.. That single act by alone skyrocketted the already high respect i had for melvin's intelligence....
Like i always said before,hakeem likes dellish,but is pissed that dellish isn't all over him.. Lastly,from the conversation they both had,its very clear that hakeem doesnt like how close dellish is to melvin.. I know what i'm talking about...

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 11:17pm On Jun 16, 2013
Kslib....I TOTALLY support your above post. You mentioned it before and I still agree with it.

Hakeem wants to put Dillish in a position where shez alone. ..no friends...nobody to trust...and den maybe she runs to him or he runs to her...or he rather sees her evicted since she cant be his.

Dillish though doesnt fancy Hakeem but doesnt go about telling every one dat has ears about their enmity or making it obvious (except for nomination time and their no-conversation routine).

I can tap into Hakeem's psychology wella..shebi I be guy...wetin the guy no fit do just to make Dillish regret she wasnt on his side?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jun 16, 2013
spain (1) Vs (0)Uruguay, enuf of the bba channel..gudnite pple
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by VULCAN(m): 11:21pm On Jun 16, 2013
Frankly I was astounded that Melvin replaced Bolt with Annabel. And when I came here I saw peeps sounding like it was no big deal. Where I come from that's called betrayal cos Annabel gave him a royal welcome and put her trust in him. Say what you will- it was also a dumb move cos Annabel was not likely to get evicted so now he is feeling bad about it and is gonna be walking on eggshells all week not knowing if Annabel is going to revenge yet the same peeps who didn't mind him putting annabel up are telling him to cheer up. I woudnt want peeps like these as my friends oh.

PS. 90% of those warning her not to revenge from the comfort of their sofas wud revenge if they were in da house

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Sharingan: 11:22pm On Jun 16, 2013
No aboki come back...the 9t is still young.... gud9t
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:23pm On Jun 16, 2013
sholay2011: Kslib....I TOTALLY support your above post. You mentioned it before and I still agree with it.
Yeah,but i think its high time beverly comes back home cos i'm not sure i can forgive her for spoiling that conversation..lol
Seriously,that was a golden chance we all had to know more about hakeem's/melvin's personality than we already do but bev blew it.. Hakeem thought he was getting into melvin's head,but he didnt know melvin was shaking his head and saying "look at this mumu"...
Hakeem wan put im hand for fire.. He think say melvin na biguesas...

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:31pm On Jun 16, 2013
VULCAN: Frankly I was astounded that Melvin replaced Bolt with Annabel. And when I came here I saw peeps sounding like it was no big deal. Where I come from that's called betrayal cos Annabel gave him a royal welcome and put her trust in him. Say what you will- it was also a dumb move cos Annabel was not likely to get evicted so now he is feeling bad about it and is gonna be walking on eggshells all week not knowing if Annabel is going to revenge yet the same peeps who didn't mind him putting annabel up are telling him to cheer up. I woudnt want peeps like these as my friends oh.

PS. 90% of those warning her not to revenge from the comfort of their sofas wud revenge if they were in da house
Its so easy for you to sit at home and open your mouth to judge melvin for nominating annabel when you clearly dont know waht has been happening in the house..
Ask yourself,why will melvin nominate betty and bolt last two weeks and suddenly save that same bolt who he nominated and replaced him with annabell who he didnt initially..
So cos annabel welcomed him when they came to the house simply means she's an angel shey..
You said annabel gave melvin her trust. Pls when did that happen? Abeg refresh
my memory...
I am not easlily deceived by someone's behaviour in public.. Annabel definately don sh*iit for church dats y melvin nominate her..shikena!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jun 16, 2013
spain (2) Vs (0)Uruguay,
even oyibo dey fear monday...wrk dey tomoro abeg, gud9t aboki sholay
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:34pm On Jun 16, 2013
StateOfMind: Melvin just announced Biggie is about to take the rules seriously..

Strictly english and no whispering allowed..breaking any of these rules attracts punishment.

No more pidgin beverry..

This is a direct consequence of her I'd.iocy displayed this evening. Responding to an interview in pidgin? How foooolish can she be?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 11:34pm On Jun 16, 2013
THE AMAKA:
You are totally missing the point. The voting system in itself is heavily flawed, therefore leaving the door wide open for rigging from other countries to take place. The countries that shouldn't have gotten Pokello did because (for example, Ghana and Nigeria) weren't voting as hard because we weren't saving our own, just that we figured our votes would go to Annabel. But Zimbabweans were voting hard this week. Using other country codes and voting via SMS or online, therefore probably voting at least 5 times a hour. But i trust Nigerians to come out in full force.
MAY THE BEST RIGGER WIN!!!!!

Now that's som1 who understands the game.
Make the rest dey talk blah blah blah 1 country per vote...

Some of you think we are playing when we said we never voted for Pokello...there's no reason we should have done so cuz, we are very strategic with our votes.
Well, just like @THE AMAKA said...LET THE GAME BEGIN!!!

BTW: these five votes (Nigeria, Namibia, Ghana, Serial Lone, ROA) are already under Melvin's belt.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jun 16, 2013
Check your tv well,seems your watching it upside down.beverly interupted them n thats how the conversation ended.
dmalam:
hakeem & melvin were gistin wen dilish came in and gav hakeem a hug...melvin got jelos, he is complainng to beverly nw, hakeem is playin wt dilish hair, sayin he is sorry fr nt noticin hr beauty, hakeem don kwalect una wife ooo....grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 11:44pm On Jun 16, 2013
@rusello
Don't assume sierra Leone will vote for Melvin because:
1) Bolt might be up
2) Sierra Leone seems to vote randomly, so you'd never know.

As for Ghana, Selly most likely will be up, so......
This would really not be a good week for Melvin to be up for eviction.
I'm prepared to start rigging tho cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jun 16, 2013
Your very right.hakeem is plotting melvins downfall and its clear from the conversation that melvin is suspicious of hakeem.expect hakeem to initiate a conversation with annabel this night or tomoro morning with melvin being his target.melvin should strenghten his link with bolt n betty now so non of them nominates him tomoro.i expect hakeem to nominate melvin.
sholay2011: Hakeem clearly wants to plot Melvin's downfall. He wants melvin to be on his side by getting closer wiv his own friends- Maria, cleo, feza etc and finish d guy's game 'cos he wont have a voice by then.

He feels threatened by Melvin and Nando. Thats wat i can deduce (considering the fact dat he nominated the latter for one kain reason last week whereas dem dey form friends oh)

Dmalam...I see you oh...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 11:53pm On Jun 16, 2013
Where the argument of beauty is concerned...... Why do i get the impression that some people feel it's a crime for someone to say a "high yellow" person is unattractive. LOL.
Carry on folks.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 11:55pm On Jun 16, 2013
I'm still shocked at how the conversation between hakeem and melvin turned into a dillish thingy. Hakeem wants to see melvin's downfall, hates melvin's closeness to dillish, wants to bring melvin into his own clique of friends so as to conspire against dillish, bla bla bla. Does hakeem strike anyone on this thread as a smart strategist? Someone who lost focus the very day he asked cleo out on a date? Dillish always claims she has a boyfriend, so why would hakeem even try to talk melvin into chasing her?

He threw an open conversation to melvin after talking about his own cleo trying to ask him who he is into in the house. Melvin claimed he liked selly initially(which is obvious with the way they chose each other for crush wall), then talked about annabel approaching him, mentioned he did not even for one second think maria liked him but when he heard, he was surprised. Hakeem asked melvin how melvin knew maria liked him and melvin said a friend told him. He talked more about maria and feza. They moved to nando, said nando is the 'wild' type and hakeem said he doesn't think selly suits him but thinks nando can handle her.

Hakeem said melvin should be with anygirl that would make him feel safe and melvin said he would take his time because he likes observing. They said so many other things I cant recall.

This night is the first time I'd hear melvin open up and I found him sweet, yet mature.

All these deeper meanings just dey surprise me.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 12:04am On Jun 17, 2013
ozodigboo: Jeeezz ! Plz everybody should tune in and watch Pokello's amazing new hairdo !
This lady is now officially, the most beautiful girl in the house.
Pokello ! Love you !
Dellish ? What Dellish ? She's too fat, joor.
1 billion gbosas for you abeg.

Na in I dey tell dem o wey dem no wan gree. Whether dem no dey see her complexion ni, I no sabi

@ All,
Africa fell in love with her complexion hence the sweeping of africas votes. E no easy to get dat kind complexion walahi
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 12:09am On Jun 17, 2013
THE AMAKA: @rusello
Don't assume sierra Leone will vote for Melvin because:
1) Bolt might be up
2) Sierra Leone seems to vote randomly, so you'd never know.

As for Ghana, Selly most likely will be up, so......
This would really not be a good week for Melvin to be up for eviction.
I'm prepared to start rigging tho cool cool cool

In the case where we have Melvin along with Bolt and Selly out for possible eviction...Melvin is definitely SAFE!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:17am On Jun 17, 2013
I wan sleep but just tumed it to see hakeem talking with annabel.. Like seriously,WTF is wrong with this dude?
This guy will do anything to last long in this show.. Let me watch and see of he will talk about melvin..
Hakeem should keep it up cos by poking his nose into people's business and trying to form smart,he'll be making more enemies,..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:19am On Jun 17, 2013
Hakeem discussing with annabel.annabel looks like a lonely woman since angelo left.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:21am On Jun 17, 2013
Hakeem,you dey mad? Why you dey talk small small nah? Cmon,talk boldly like a man you snake...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 12:28am On Jun 17, 2013
THE AMAKA: Where the argument of beauty is concerned...... Why do i get the impression that some people feel it's a crime for someone to say a "high yellow" person is unattractive. LOL.
Carry on folks.

fork adict:
1 billion gbosas for you abeg.

Na in I dey tell dem o wey dem no wan gree. Whether dem no dey see her complexion ni, I no sabi

@ All,
Africa fell in love with her complexion hence the sweeping of africas votes. E no easy to get dat kind complexion walahi
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:31am On Jun 17, 2013
Annabel just talked about her frustrations about her relationship with angelo.according to her;angelo made the first move but she told him she wasnt interested.but after sometime,she made a move to get angelo but this time around angelo is not interested in annabel anymore,n she feels it made her look desperate.she tells hakeem she enjoys the company of her girls like dillish then hakeems face changes.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sajbabs(m): 12:38am On Jun 17, 2013
Just this single post from me tonight...
Thank You all for your analysis n posts; We really appreciate U...
Lets start from the Eviction; I'm so convinced that there is something cunning about pokello been saved, It's a shocker n I can categorically say it that Neiyl didn't deserve an eviction (so Selly is so Out).
no matter wat U all might say; Pokello should be in 10th position when rating beauty in that house.

No matter what Hakeem says to Melvin,if melvin goes with it, Its just gonna reflect how vulnerable he is...
God bless U all,
God bless Nigeria,
God bless Melvin n Beverly,
God bless Hakeem (in accordance to his mind)
and
God Punish BIG BROTHER AFRICA for keeping Pokello...
Hope to get more updates 2mao... Tanx
n God bless U Neyl
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:39am On Jun 17, 2013
Dat guy na real snake.as nando pass them he stopped talking.thesame nando he told annabel is a real,good person just now,and he did nominate nando for eviction last week.
Kslib: Hakeem,you dey mad? Why you dey talk small small nah? Cmon,talk boldly like a man you snake...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 12:44am On Jun 17, 2013
grin grin grin
@THE AMAKA
I bet u r right about the "high yellow" thingy.
For some people...all dark skin ladies r fugly (no wonder some of em will never see anyfn gud in beautiful ebony Beverly), and all "high yellow" ladies r beautiful grin grin

Well, it'z a marra of choice cool

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 1:16am On Jun 17, 2013
russello: grin grin grin
@THE AMAKA
I bet u r right about the "high yellow" thingy.
For some people...all dark skin ladies r fugly (no wonder some of em will never see anyfn gud in beautiful ebony Beverly), and all "high yellow" ladies r beautiful grin grin

Well, it'z a marra of choice cool

I even said it that if Hudda wasn't her complexion, even Feza, who go dash them "fine"? Lol
Talking of clear and polished complexions, Motamma as well as Koketso have clear and polished complexions, so all that to me na WASHHH.
I know the way many Africans think whether they do it consciously or subconsciously...that's why people were so convinced nobody in the house can find Beverly attractive and that she was lying against Bolt. But believe it, she was actually telling the truth. The insults i saw other Africans saying about her looks were very disheartening.
Even on another thread on this very Nairaland when it was revealed that Beverly was our rep, people were saying she's too dark, she looks dirty, black like charcoal. LIKE SERIOUSLY?!
I know if Beverly was Pokello or even Cleo's color she would be a hot cake in the house, and on this thread. The same way Ik the perverted host is always so reluctant to call the chocolatey girls beautiful (with an exception to Dellish). Mtchewwww

I always have to call things like i see it. Sorry for the long rant. And before anyone tells me i'm dark and probably bitter, i'm neither. tongue

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tunxlaw2(m): 1:49am On Jun 17, 2013
Ik the pervert.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 9ja4eva: 3:28am On Jun 17, 2013
tunxlaw2: Ik the pervert.

Jeez the guy tire me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.