Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,786 members, 7,834,656 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (116) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2177111 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 8:41am On Jun 17, 2013
Bassey is a husband material! He cooks, he cleans, he's a good dancer, he's God fearing, he's kind...I need me some bassey!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 8:41am On Jun 17, 2013
Bassey- natasha and cleo. Corekt guy.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 8:41am On Jun 17, 2013
Bassey is a husband material! He cooks, he cleans, he's a good dancer, he cleans ,he's God fearing, he's kind...I need me some bassey!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 8:42am On Jun 17, 2013
I hope bassey does not end up replacing elikam with cleo..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 8:42am On Jun 17, 2013
Nuzo':
Dellish who is almost as dark as Bev is who I consider the pretiest.
Dellish isn't even close to Beverly in color, she's like mocha brown while Beverly is dark chocolate. Just for clarification. LOL
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 17, 2013
Natasha in d diary...whr r ol d ppl sayin she wl vote selly
she did nt...elikem n angello
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by v24m(f): 8:51am On Jun 17, 2013
dmalam: nomination hs begun...elikem jst nominated natasha, he nominated pokello as the second person...analysers shld come and analyse oo,
Wow
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 8:51am On Jun 17, 2013
Natasha nominates Elikem and Angelo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 8:52am On Jun 17, 2013
These housemates are not playing the game yet IMO, they are all just beefing.

Natasha- elikam and angelo...natasha has surprised all of us oo..

Cleo - bassey (cos he's hoh)and feza

Bassey -cleo (cos she's never been nominated) and natasha

Sulu - fatima and pokello
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 8:53am On Jun 17, 2013
At least for now, I can say Selly is a strategist. She has successfully shifted attention from her to the Elikem-Pokello-fatima-feza drama. She hasnt even been nominated!!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 8:54am On Jun 17, 2013
Seems Elikem and Pokello are leading,
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 8:55am On Jun 17, 2013
Pokello- sulu and selly. Okay...at least selly don get one nom. But she wont be up for eviction.

I am surprised Natasha didnt betray Selly. God is good. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 8:55am On Jun 17, 2013
Pokello - sulu and selly... Straight and direct..no time to form thinking deep.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 8:57am On Jun 17, 2013
StateOfMind: These housemates are not playing the game yet IMO, they are all just beefing.

Natasha- elikam and angelo...natasha has surprised all of us oo..

Cleo - bassey (cos he's hoh)and feza

Bassey -cleo (cos she's never been nominated) and natasha

Sulu - fatima and pokello

Because Selly is nat leading the nomination pack...ryt? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 8:58am On Jun 17, 2013
Selly- Pokello (nice nom) and Natasha!!!!!! shocked she is so much playing dis game. And she gave very gud reasons.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 8:58am On Jun 17, 2013
Selly - pokello and natasha
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 8:59am On Jun 17, 2013
Selly nominates Pokello and Natasha. This girl keeps digging her own grave.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 9:00am On Jun 17, 2013
russello:

Because Selly is nat leading the nomination pack...ryt? cheesy

I'm surprised most of them are re-nominating pokello and natasha.

I'm not bothered about selly, anytime she's up, I guarantee her eviction.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 9:01am On Jun 17, 2013
If Elikem is up and someone like Sulu is too. Bassey should save Sulu and replace with Selly. Lol
We all know what would happen next Sunday....
cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 9:01am On Jun 17, 2013
Fatima-Pokello and Sulu
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 9:02am On Jun 17, 2013
StateOfMind: Pokello - sulu and selly... Straight and direct..no time to form thinking deep.

Straight and direct indeed...
at least Selly name dey dia
grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 9:02am On Jun 17, 2013
Selly,the god u worship is really good..hold on to him o.
No one nominated selly.ha!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 9:02am On Jun 17, 2013
The greatest shocker to ppl here is dat Selly may not go home weneva she is up for eviction. Mark my words.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 9:03am On Jun 17, 2013
Lol @ fatima's reasons. I see the end road for natasha if stronger people are up in diamond. She's always escaped evicted by just one vote above the other evictees.

Except hakeem is up in the diamond house, I don't see pokello going anywhere.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 9:06am On Jun 17, 2013
russello:

Straight and direct indeed...
at least Selly name dey dia
grin grin

She had the most direct response, she did not form like she dint know who she would nominate like most of the housemates do.

Why are you pinning selly on me na. Na by force to admit she's a strategist ni?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 9:07am On Jun 17, 2013
Bassey will save natasha...d thought of it alone scares me
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 9:08am On Jun 17, 2013
Pokello, Natasha and Elikem will most likely be revealed this evening. Bassey will prolly save Eli and put Cleo. Sad sad

Bimp about to do his thing
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 9:08am On Jun 17, 2013
Selly isn't a strategist. People giving her too much credit. The girl just got lucky.
I know if it's left up to Africa to save her, she is as good as gone.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 9:08am On Jun 17, 2013
StateOfMind:

She had the most direct response, she did not form like she dint know who she would nominate like most of the housemates do.

Why are you pinning selly on me na. Na by force to admit she's a strategist ni?
Yes, na by force ooo grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 9:09am On Jun 17, 2013
Attention!!
Please, take note of whoever Princess Selly nominates...
Do i hv to tell u d IMPLICATION?
cry cry

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 9:09am On Jun 17, 2013
Nomination session in Ruby House
--------------------------------

Elikem_ Natasha( cos she's a manipulator and makes life unbearable when put up for eviction) & Pokello (cos she is blowing hot and cold, and acting for T.V)
Feza_ Natasha ( cos she's a manipulator and she feels uneasy around her) & Elikem( cos he's fake)
Angelo_Elikem( because he is manipulating people to nominate who, and he tried to get him to be sent to d other house) & Fatima (cnt remember well but I think it has something to do with her being Elikem's friend)
Oneil_ Pokello ( she's fake, and a manipulator) & Elikem ( cos he is close to Pokello and so by association he doesn't trust him too)
Bassey_Natasha( she's a manipulator, and he doesn't trust her anymore) & Cleo ( cos she's never been up for eviction, and seems a strong contender)
Sulu_Fatima (She's got attitude issues, he still doesn't know her) & Pokello ( she misses home , and she's always negative towards him)
Cleo_ Bassey (He is HOH) & Feza ( dev not bonded)
Natasha_ Elikem( he is gossiping about her too much, n dev not bonded) n Angelo ( they've not bonded)
Pokello_ Sulu(he's a ticking time bomb esp when he drinks) & Selly (there's too much tension bw them)
Selly_ Pokello(there's still bad blood bw them and she feels Pokello hasn't forgiven her) & Natasha ( she feels Natasha gossips too much to her about other people so she cud be doing d same to her)
Fatima_ Pokello( she has an attitude problem dat she has issues with & Sulu( he is funny but it gets obnoxious after a while)

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 9:10am On Jun 17, 2013
Bimp- Annabel and Maria.

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.