Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,079 members, 7,859,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 09:17 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (115) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2182697 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 6:34am On Jun 17, 2013
Anyone who says bev is not beautiful is blind and has lost touch with reality!seriously they should get their eyes checked!...she's black and I believe black is beautiful...hating on sm1 4 absolutely no reason is childish..all doze hating y una no go represent us if u feel in any way ur better! #rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by VULCAN(m): 7:13am On Jun 17, 2013
Kslib:
Its so easy for you to sit at home and open your mouth to judge melvin for nominating annabel when you clearly dont know waht has been happening in the house..
Ask yourself,why will melvin nominate betty and bolt last two weeks and suddenly save that same bolt who he nominated and replaced him with annabell who he didnt initially..
So cos annabel welcomed him when they came to the house simply means she's an angel shey..
You said annabel gave melvin her trust. Pls when did that happen? Abeg refresh my memory...
I am not easlily deceived by someone's behaviour in public.. Annabel definately don sh*iit for church dats y melvin nominate her..shikena!!!

@kslib
Why would I ask myself why Melvin betrayed Annabel when u read Melvins mind on per second billing and know the answer(although with your long-winded post you could not tell me). Pray tell me what was Annabel's offence and while your @ it also explain why MeLvin felt so bad just before and after eviction considering he did the right thing (according to you that knows it all) by swapping bolt(who the HM's didnt want) for annabel. And while your busy reading Melvins mind pls tell us what he ate for breakfast the morning he went for BBA audition?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ozodigboo(m): 7:18am On Jun 17, 2013
THE AMAKA:

I even said it that if Hudda wasn't her complexion, even Feza, who go dash them "fine"? Lol
Talking of clear and polished complexions, Motamma as well as Koketso have clear and polished complexions, so all that to me na WASHHH.
I know the way many Africans think whether they do it consciously or subconsciously...that's why people were so convinced nobody in the house can find Beverly attractive and that she was lying against Bolt. But believe it, she was actually telling the truth. The insults i saw other Africans saying about her looks were very disheartening.
Even on another thread on this very Nairaland when it was revealed that Beverly was our rep, people were saying she's too dark, she looks dirty, black like charcoal. LIKE SERIOUSLY?!
I know if Beverly was Pokello or even Cleo's color she would be a hot cake in the house, and on this thread. The same way Ik the perverted host is always so reluctant to call the chocolatey girls beautiful (with an exception to Dellish). Mtchewwww

I always have to call things like i see it. Sorry for the long rant. And before anyone tells me i'm dark and probably bitter, i'm neither. tongue

Thank God i read to the end of your '' rant '', i had already concluded that you are prolly a very dark-skinned, but pretty Bayelsa gurl.
Buh seriously, that wasn't a rant - u were on point. Its not about color, afterall , the popular vote for most beautiful in ds house - DELLISH- is chocolate.
And i will rate Bev higher in looks than the following ''long''list -
Bev is better than Fatima, Selly [ minus her nyash ], Motanma [facially]
Bev is young, dark, slim, vibrant, wild, unpredictable - my type.

So, Amaka - be proud of your DARK complexion. Black is beautiful.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 7:24am On Jun 17, 2013
ozodigboo:

Thank God i read to the end of your '' rant '', i had already concluded that you are prolly a very dark-skinned, but pretty Bayelsa gurl.
Buh seriously, that wasn't a rant - u were on point. Its not about color, afterall , the popular vote for most beautiful in ds house - DELLISH- is chocolate.

thank u my dear @ amaka ur soo on point! Its so funny wen nigerians don't support their own...u can never hear a ghanian calling selly ugly but here in naija all we do is criticize our very own! I don't blame other countries 4 insulting bev, y won't they wen her own country paints her black! #nonsense

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 7:36am On Jun 17, 2013
VULCAN:

@kslib
Why would I ask myself why Melvin betrayed Annabel when u read Melvins mind on per second billing and know the answer(although with your long-winded post you could not tell me). Pray tell me what was Annabel's offence and while your @ it also explain why MeLvin felt so bad just before and after eviction considering he did the right thing (according to you that knows it all) by swapping bolt(who the HM's didnt want) for annabel. And while your busy reading Melvins mind pls tell us what he ate for breakfast the morning he went for BBA audition?
The fact that you dont know why melvin replaced bolt with annabel doesnt gives you the right to call it a betrayal.. Do you even know what betrayal means? How close is annabel to melvin sef?
Pls can you tell me where i claimed i knew the reason why he nominated annabel. I only said he has a reason for choosing her,whether its a stupid reason,a reason is a reason..
I dont like to argue too much,so lets just leave the issue here..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ozodigboo(m): 7:38am On Jun 17, 2013
VULCAN:

@kslib

@ Vulcan - what are u saying ? Abeg free Kslib jor . Let me answer ur questions.

1. What was Annabel's offence ?

She had no offense, and nobody said she did. If Melvin didn't put her up and put anyone else up, then what will be d person's offense ? Someone had to be chosen.

2. Why did Melvin feel so bad BEFORE eviction ?

because, Annabel not only came to cheer him up as the time approached, but she sat close to him [ not knowing she was the one ].

3. Why did Melvin feel so bad AFTER eviction ?

because Annabel was saved, so he was thinking of how to face her, and whether she will revenge, as she is now HOH.

4. Why did he swap Bolt instead of Biguesas ?
.. Bolt is from West Africa - he needs Sierra leone votes later
.. By saving Bolt, he gained an extra vote frm Betty for today's nomination.
.. Bolt has been saved by Africa before - so, even though he may not be popular in da house, he will be saved outside. And u don't want a saved Bolt to come back and meet u in da house.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 7:47am On Jun 17, 2013
ozodigboo:

@ Vulcan - what are u saying ? Abeg free Kslib jor . Let me answer ur questions.

1. What was Annabel's offence ?

She had no offense, and nobody said she did. If Melvin didn't put her up and put anyone else up, then what will be d person's offense ? Someone had to be chosen.

2. Why did Melvin feel so bad BEFORE eviction ?

because, Annabel not only came to cheer him up as the time approached, but she sat close to him [ not knowing she was the one ].

3. Why did Melvin feel so bad AFTER eviction ?

because Annabel was saved, so he was thinking of how to face her, and whether she will revenge, as she is now HOH.

4. Why did he swap Bolt instead of Biguesas ?
.. Bolt is from West Africa - he needs Sierra leone votes later
.. By saving Bolt, he gained an extra vote frm Betty for today's nomination.
.. Bolt has been saved by Africa before - so, even though he may not be popular in da house, he will be saved outside. And u don't want a saved Bolt to come back and meet u in da house.

.... Abeg no vex, when was bolt saved by africa

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 7:51am On Jun 17, 2013
If you call Melvin and Betty africa,then YES bolt have been saved by africa before grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 7:51am On Jun 17, 2013
ozodigboo:

I enjoyed your response, but like i said, i'm not chocolate, i'm a bit lighter than Cleo but that's beside the point of my entire comment.
I know the mentality of many Africans, i don't have to be "dark and bitter" to speak the truth. This is why black people (at least here in America) are so divided. I don't have to be "personally" affected by something to know acknowledge that it's wrong.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 7:52am On Jun 17, 2013
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 7:59am On Jun 17, 2013
Hmnnn, so feza can now share a bed with a man. Whatever happened to my son is watching and he shouldn't be seeing me sleep on a bed with a man. And oneal the adviser too. *nods*..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:04am On Jun 17, 2013
Some people find Beverly as average in terms of look, why is it biting some people? People have preferences when it comes to what they like in people, complexion might be one of it. Just because Beverly is a Nigerian does not mean Nigerians should be subjective and include her among their list of most beautiful in the house. Respect people's opinions and don't insult them for it. Her character and beauty are two different things. I support Beverly because she's a Nigerian representative but including her among the most beautiful is stretching it. Frankly, calling her average is just me being generous and I'm not even talking about her complexion.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 8:09am On Jun 17, 2013
miss sparkle: If you call Melvin and Betty africa,then YES bolt have been saved by africa before grin

grin grin grin
Otukpo!
U nor go wounjure pessin wit laff 4 hia
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 8:10am On Jun 17, 2013
It's not about Beverly being most beautiful, it's about people calling her ugly. The truth is that must fuckers can't look beyond color. Abi,na wetin? Am i lying? I've read what plenty of people had to say so i'm not just pulling this out of thin air.
I DON TALK MY OWN!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:11am On Jun 17, 2013
angelo and bassey....smbody hlp me define their friendship
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:12am On Jun 17, 2013
THE AMAKA: It's not about Beverly being most beautiful, it's about people calling her ugly. The truth is that must fuckers can't look beyond color. Abi,na wetin?
I DON TALK MY OWN!!!
Oh, I get it now. She's definitely not ugly...abeg, I've seen way worse.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:14am On Jun 17, 2013
ItsModella: Some people find Beverly as average in terms of look, why is it biting some people? People have preferences when it comes to what they like in people, complexion might be one of it. Just because Beverly is a Nigerian does not mean Nigerians should be subjective and include her among their list of most beautiful in the house. Respect people's opinions and don't insult them for it. Her character and beauty are two different things. I support Beverly because she's a Nigerian representative but including her among the most beautiful is stretching it. Frankly, calling her average is just being generous and I'm not even talking about her complexion.
Gbamm!! Thank you!!
I was surprised at how this thread quickly turned from talking who was more beautiful to how people are hating on beverly cos she's dark skin..
So its now a crime to admit that beverly who happens to be a dark skinned person is not cute...
You guys should stop twisting the discussion...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 8:19am On Jun 17, 2013
LMAOOOO!!
cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 8:19am On Jun 17, 2013
Abeg make evribody forget this Beverly and beauty debate jare.

Lets focus on the game and not turn this thread into a joke. Many read updates and analyses here without commenting (including those NLers that shouted they don't do BBA wink) and may be disappointed to find all this imbroglio.

StateofMind, tnx for updating about Feza.

Goodmorning to all.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 8:24am On Jun 17, 2013
Elikam nominated pokello shocked..and natasha too
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:24am On Jun 17, 2013
nomination hs begun...elikem jst nominated natasha, he nominated pokello as the second person...analysers shld come and analyse oo,
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 8:30am On Jun 17, 2013
grin Elikem be d badt sharp guyz cool cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 8:30am On Jun 17, 2013
Smh..bigbrother this season is not sharp at all

Feza - natasha and elikam
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 8:31am On Jun 17, 2013
Jisos!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 8:32am On Jun 17, 2013
Stateofmind, re u sure of dis tinz u re writing or u re joking? undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mirob(f): 8:32am On Jun 17, 2013
Feza just nominated Natasha and Elikem, hmmmm the chase is on!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 8:33am On Jun 17, 2013
Sorry guys, u know I'm one hour ahead of u guys, so 12 had knacked yesterday night so I got tired of clicking.
So let's see what I can still remember from the Hakeem-Melvin gist.
So after Melvin has waka up and down, and brooded and contemplated his fate for ages in the lounge, he now entered the now Annabel, and HM vacant kitchen, where he was now joined by Hakeem.
Alott of youguys have said what happened, so ile just write some other things that were not mentioned.
The conversation started up with Hakeem consoling Melvin that he had to do what he had to do. Melvin confirmed that it's so terrible when you have to stand up infront of Africa and say what you did. Melvin now asked Hakeem if he haad been surprised by his decision, and he lyingly said No. Anyways. Hakeem started interogating Melvin about his gameplan, dat who does he like...Melvin started blushing, and dats when Hakeem pressed Mmaria on him, dat he has been observing dat why isn't Melvin seizing the opportunity? Melvin said they were good friends, with a funny face , and Hakkem said Melvin doesn't even have a pokerface, dat he wears his emotion on his face(c who is talking). Melvin said no, that he likes to lie low and observe. So that's when they started talking about the genesis of who they liked first etc. Hakeem said he liked Natasha first, then, moved to dis one and that one, but nobody struck him until he jammed Cleo dat caused him a sleepless night. Melvin said he liked Selly first. But he realised she wasn't serious, to which Hakeem responded dat Selly is like that. So onto Melvin that started talking about how he found out that Maria liked him from her f, but like he said he is not rushing into anything. And all this while Hakeem would annoyingly interject with how he feels about Cleo this and that, and Melvis would say he remembers the feeling, dat love is a beautiful thing, but in the BBA house, this is a game and one can never be too sure of what they r getting. Melvin also advised Hakeem that he shud keep an open mind incase he or Cleo got evicted. Hakeem said he wants them to leave neck n neck if they have to leave so that she would wake up in his arms the next morning. Or if he left, he would campaign for her outside or viceversa. He was sha talking rubbish. They talked long, until our Beverrry made her presence known.
What I liked about this conversation is because Melvin FINALLY opened up about something BBA related. Question is why did the exposure have to be to a snake?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nuzo1(m): 8:33am On Jun 17, 2013
Dellish who is almost as dark as Bev is who I consider the pretiest.
Pokello is sexy...not pretty. She even admitted so.
Fezza is just there.
Bev is pretty in her own way but NEVER to me. And I'm not even adding character and carriage.

But when you add beauty, character and intelligence, the big lips and dark skin Koketso takes the cake.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 8:37am On Jun 17, 2013
Pls I just switched tv on...who did angelo nominate?

Oneal nominates Pokello and Elikem. shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 8:39am On Jun 17, 2013
Angelo -elikam and fatima

Oneal - pokello and elikam

Elikam is in soup..I wonder y selly's name is not coming up.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:39am On Jun 17, 2013
they r nt even nominating THE Selly...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 8:40am On Jun 17, 2013
dmalam: they r nt even nominating THE Selly...
Abi oo. Selly is just blessed. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.