Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,069 members, 7,859,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 08:25 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (119) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2182694 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 10:11am On Jun 17, 2013
@aodis...my bad...I tot dominique was talking about diamond house alone.

If 7 re up, den yawa don gas niyen oo. Melvin wud be saved bu am sure Nando wud steal some of the votes many expect to be his. Nando is very well liked. Now, we would know the weak contenders.

Lets see how Pokello wud get 8 votes...I expect her, natasha and betty to be in the danger zone.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 10:12am On Jun 17, 2013
Actually they just might leave it at 4 up for eviction this week. You'll never know with Biggie and his goons (the producers)
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 10:13am On Jun 17, 2013
That awkward moment when Bassey saves Pokello and put up Selly for possible eviction.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 10:14am On Jun 17, 2013
sholay2011:
4 ppl wud be up for eviction...not 7 oh. You shud know how dis tin works by now.

Elikem got five noms, Natasha and Pokello got four apiece. Bolt got 4noms while Betty, Nando and Annabel got 3 apiece. Which four names do you suggest biggy should reveal this evening?
@Itsmodella, Bassey may likely save Elikem and put Cleo. Most likely Betty will be evicted this sunday sha.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nuzo1(m): 10:16am On Jun 17, 2013
HMs are still nominating out of sentiments; who talks too much and who is lazy.
What treat does Biguessa, Neyil, Betty, Mottamma and even Bolt pose to any strong contender by day 91? None!

The bigs names (Hakeem, Melvin, Dellish, Feza, Sulu and even Bimp) they are leaving out now will come to bite them on their aszzs towards the end of the show.

Time to do away with sentiments and nominate stronger characters.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 10:16am On Jun 17, 2013
@THE AMAKA...me sef don dey reason am o
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ozodigboo(m): 10:17am On Jun 17, 2013
[quote author=russello]Ruby's Nominations
Pokello 5
Elikem 4
Natasha 4
Fatima 2
Sulu 2
Angelo 1
Bassie 1
Cleo 1
Feza 1
Selly 1
O'neal 1

Pokello, Natasha and Elikem will be up
[/
Wrong summary.
O'neal got ZERO votes - nobody nominated him.
There are 11 housemates in Ruby, so the total number of votes should be 22.
Re-check plz.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 17, 2013
THE AMAKA: Actually they just might leave it at 4 up for eviction this week. You'll never know with Biggie and his goons (the producers)
Leaving it at 4 means Pokello, Elikem, Natasha and Bolt will be up. How then will Annabel exercise her HOH save and replace power? It'll be so obvious that she saved Bolt. Same if Pokello, Bolt, Annabel, Betty and Nando are up. Bassey will have no choice than to save Pokello.

This week's eviction is very tricky.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 10:19am On Jun 17, 2013
russello: @THE AMAKA...me sef don dey reason am o
7 ppl wud be up...not 4. Biggie cant manipulate that..it's pretty obvious. ..I hope d votes are just not rigged dis tym.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Sharingan: 10:20am On Jun 17, 2013
BASSEY may save POKELLO n replace her with CLEO or even SELLY
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 10:26am On Jun 17, 2013
ItsModella:
Leaving it at 4 means Pokello, Elikem, Natasha and Bolt will be up. How then will Annabel exercise her HOH save and replace power? It'll be so obvious that she saved Bolt. Same if Pokello, Bolt, Annabel, Betty and Nando are up. Bassey will have no choice than to save Pokello.

You're right! In that case, Melvin needs Nigeria, ROA and Namibia cause Sierra Leone and Ghana will be saving their own most likely.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 10:26am On Jun 17, 2013
ItsModella:

True, bolt alone can not be up in diamond house and I also don't see any accurate prediction this week. Too many housemates are up.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 10:28am On Jun 17, 2013
That awkward moment when Annabel replaces herself with Hakeem, and Bassey replaces Elikem with Cleo shocked

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 10:32am On Jun 17, 2013
russello: That awkward moment when Annabel replaces herself with Hakeem, and Bassey replaces Elikem with Cleo shocked
Why Hakeem and not Melvin or are you just joking around? But I wish she does dat!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pinkylips1: 10:35am On Jun 17, 2013
Elikem,Natasha,pokello,Annabel,bolt,Betty,nando are up for eviction already............Annabel will definitely safe herself n put up Melvin,then that houseboy basses will save pokello and put up any one else......selly is the only girl that leaves sentiments aside when nominating cos these other housemates in both houses don't seem to know what they came here for,they don't know it's a competition and won't win until your major target is to push people out........meanwhile like joke,sulu.....aka mr ibu go soon reach finals
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ghboy: 10:36am On Jun 17, 2013
Seven being up could be a very tricky situation! we could have more than 2 HMs getting the least number of votes. for instance 3 HMs getting 1 country vote. Biggie won't hesitate sending more than 2 HMs home. Bassey pls dont put Selly up. as for Elikem i was right about him 3 days ago. as u dig your grave, so must you fall in it. eviction is gonna be fun if indeed 7 are put up
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by teewhysafe(f): 10:37am On Jun 17, 2013
I really hop Bassey does nt make d mistake of replacin any of them wit Cleo! His reason is too flimsy!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 10:40am On Jun 17, 2013
Guys, please, don't forget Obodo Biguesas and Obodo Dillish in the voting tonight. No just assume say Melvin don get the latter area just because of his closeness to Maria and Dillish, especially considering the fact that he's most likely going to be up against the Zim machinery.

Make we try get Angus, Nnamdi, even Ethelbert (never mind Iyawo Bolt - we go just talk say her conservative country no dey feel am again) and some "Roaring Lions" on our side to add to our Naija if you know what I mean wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ozodigboo(m): 10:41am On Jun 17, 2013
dominique:

Elikem got five noms, Natasha and Pokello got four apiece. Bolt got 4noms while Betty, Nando and Annabel got 3 apiece. Which four names do you suggest biggy should reveal this evening?
@Itsmodella, Bassey may likely save Elikem and put Cleo. Most likely Betty will be evicted this sunday sha.
Correction plz.
Pokello got 5. Natasha and Elikem got 4 each.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 10:44am On Jun 17, 2013
By the way, some of una wey watch follow Nairaland during the AllStars season go remember me.

I just dey read silently as per usual.

Where my people Stankayy and the others dey? As well as Yinkade (dat one dey support Natasha for Twitter).

I dey greet oh!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 10:45am On Jun 17, 2013
This BBA is just unpredictable.....lol....
As for me henceforth I will post close facts, my opinion, and observation, cos I tire. What happened to Selly packing votes? What happened to Natasha nominating Selly?.....SMH
--------------------------------------
Ruby House possible evictees- Pokello 5, Natasha 4, Elikem 4
Diamond House possible evictees-Bolt 4, Annabel 3, Nando 3, Betty 3

So all the HM's nominated people for strange reasons while others were on point like Annabel ( I liked how she nominated Melvin without beef *wink*). That's a sign of maturity even if she eventually swaps him.
So Feza when she was called to the nomination session, it was obvious that not only had she spent the night in Oneal's bed but she also did it wearing only a skimpy tank top and white panties, okay o.
I like the fact that Fatima's name was called in the Ruby house cos she seemed indispensible at the Diamond house. If she continues in her Elikem path...hmmm
Now that Bassey is HOH, who will he swap Pokello or Elikem cos he nominated Natasha for very strong reasons. I don't think he wwill put Cleo cos he won't be able to face her on Sunday, he's too emotional to want to go tru that confrontation so he'll probably put the newbies that just entered the house.
Annabel will definitely save Nando or Betty and put Melvin like she said just to 'return the favour'. Saving Bolt is not an option for her at all, given the way she detests him.
Who is Melvin kidding? A 5yr old child? That the only reason he is nominating Annabel is because she is HOH,he doesn't have any problem with her at all, and he even feels indebted to her?, abi does he know the meaning on 'indebted'? I think he means to say he feels guilty. Last week he nominated her because he said she was too 'annoyingly loud', and he said it with much conviction. Is he trying to bribe Kenya with his change of heart, or has he forgotten that the whole of Africa watched him while he said it, and went ahead to swap her with a general enemy out of 11 other HMs?...SMH...Lol! If he is serious about easing his troubled conscience I still maintain that he should go and meet Annabel, apologise, before diary sessions, and who knows maybe Annabel might say something nice about him that will garner him points.
Conclusively, I don't care who swaps who, as long as these people stay; Natasha (she entertains in a bad way smiley, Annabel ( to me she has proven her maturity, and I've always liked her, and Melvin ( only because I prefer him as a naija representative than Bev, and he is begining to open up)
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 10:45am On Jun 17, 2013
And as for last night's results... That one no be rigging again; na RINGIM! grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 10:45am On Jun 17, 2013

@ghboy
I don't get why Bassey cannot save Elikem.
I am very sure Elikem, Beverly, Selly, and Melvin will save Bassey whenever the need arises
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:46am On Jun 17, 2013
sholay2011: Selly- Pokello (nice nom) and Natasha!!!!!! shocked she is so much playing dis game. And she gave very gud reasons.

What were the reasons she gave? someone stood up and declared you her best friend before africa and all you do is stab her in the back?

This is a clear case of treachery and africa should please take note and not let this go unpunished.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 10:46am On Jun 17, 2013
@pinky lips, i wouldn't mind Sulu in the finals and winning if Melvin or Beverly don't win. The guy is hilarious. Love watching him.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:54am On Jun 17, 2013
russello: Ruby's Nominations
Pokello 5
Elikem 4
Natasha 4
Fatima 2
Sulu 2
Angelo 1
Bassie 1
Cleo 1
Feza 1
Selly 1
O'neal 1

Pokello, Natasha and Elikem will be up

But whats up with Ruby housemates being on Natasha's case since day 1?

Na wa o. Dem wan pursue her by fire
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ghboy: 10:59am On Jun 17, 2013
@russello
you may be right about them standing up for Bassey but last week he nominated both Selly n Elikem making him unpredictable.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:01am On Jun 17, 2013
miss sparkle: ....and I expect you to know she's not clean because you've lived with her abi? #SMH

I didnt mean cleas as in opposite of dirty. I meant clean as in fresh and smooth
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 11:03am On Jun 17, 2013
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:05am On Jun 17, 2013
Nuzo':
HMs are still nominating out of sentiments; who talks too much and who is lazy.
What treat does Biguessa, Neyil, Betty, Mottamma and even Bolt pose to any strong contender by day 91? None!

The bigs names (Hakeem, Melvin, Dellish, Feza, Sulu and even Bimp) they are leaving out now will come to bite them on their aszzs towards the end of the show.

Time to do away with sentiments and nominate stronger characters.

If they are as strong as you said, then either africa or Big brother will save them and they will be right back. so whats the point? Note that thers a difference between being really strong and being lucky.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Yinkade(m): 11:05am On Jun 17, 2013
Lmaooo @spade I am right here silently reading.....I like natash truee cos of drama the house is to dull for someone like that to leave.....btw I am team beverly sha...you?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:06am On Jun 17, 2013
sigmundfreud:
...this lady na reporter! Always on point. Nice summary joor.

She get PVR decoder na. Wetin you expect?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.