Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,023 members, 7,859,691 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 05:00 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (118) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2182683 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 9:42am On Jun 17, 2013
Bolt- Annabel shocked...I get...u no lyk her...and Nando? shocked wtf? Tot he wud pick Dillish. Annabel will be up for eviction oh..she wud save hersef and do d melvin thing...den Betty Nd Bolt wud face d music.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 9:42am On Jun 17, 2013
Bolt nominates Annabel

Right now

Bolt 3
Betty 3
Motama 3
Annabel 3
Nando 3
Maria 2
Dilish 1
Melvin 1

This diamonds nominations get a e be o.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 9:44am On Jun 17, 2013
dillish- bolt and hakeem
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 9:44am On Jun 17, 2013
Dilish nominates Bolt and Hakeem. No surprises there
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 9:45am On Jun 17, 2013
Dillish- Bolt... (okay we get...) and Hakeem (ur sworn enemy grin Both of you go marry wen u get evicted grin grin)
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 9:45am On Jun 17, 2013
@ dominique , Mothama has 2 and dillish 2
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 9:45am On Jun 17, 2013
dominique: Dilish nominates Bolt and Hakeem. No surprises there
Motamma has 2 not 3 naa. BOLT now has 4!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 9:47am On Jun 17, 2013
Nominations in the Diamond house
------------------------------------

Bimpe -Annabel ( cos she is selfish)& Maria ( they've not bonded since she came)
Motanma- Hakeem ( he's talks a lot, and has a lot of mood swings) & Nando ( he doesn't contribute to anything, he only eats sleeps and cracks jokes)
Nando-Maria( she's building alliance with Dillish cos they r friends) & Motanma ( still not feeling her)
Hakeem - Dillish (she's lazy, childish, and disorganised and he feels un comfortable when he's with Cleo n she is around) & Motanma ( she's in her own world, he doesn't know what her own is)
Maria-Bolt( insensitive and hurts people's feeling) & Betty ( dev not bonded, and doesn't talk)
Annabel- Bolt( a bully, tried to get her out of the house) & Melvin ( she's returning the favour)
Betty- Nando ( he's not confident) & Dillish ( she pretends a lot esp when she is up for eviction)
Beverly- Betty ( she's a wallpaper, hiding behind her bf, no1 knows her) & Bolt ( still hitting on her, n trying to put her in a triangle she doesn't want)
Melvin- Annabel(she's HOH) & Betty ( they dnt flow)
Bolt - Annabel (talks too much, n lies) & Nando ( doing him a favour cos he wants to get laid, so he can only get that outside since he's likely not to get that inside the house)
Dillish- Bolt ( she rily wants him up for eviction so that africa can decide. She feels bad that Biguesa left instead of Bolt, dat Melvin shud have saved him)& Hakeem ( he's still rude, aldoh she tries to get tru to him)
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 9:47am On Jun 17, 2013
I wonder why dillish would think it was unfair for bigesaus to go home undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 9:47am On Jun 17, 2013
...And that is how beverly was never nominated..91days osu,91!!! wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 9:47am On Jun 17, 2013
miss sparkle: Anyone who says bev is not beautiful is blind and has lost touch with reality!seriously they should get their eyes checked!...she's black and I believe black is beautiful...hating on sm1 4 absolutely no reason is childish..all doze hating y una no go represent us if u feel in any way ur better! #rubbish

Dont get it twisted, its one thing to be black (not dark) and a different one to be clean. She is black and not clean
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 9:48am On Jun 17, 2013
Bolt, betty, annabel and nando will be up for eviction. Annabel wud save hersef and replace with melvin.

Bilt, betty, melvin and nando...I can guarantee betty is on her way home...if tinz re not rigged.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 9:50am On Jun 17, 2013
Thanks Klib and SOM

Most likely Bolt, Betty, Nando, and Annabel will be called. Annabel saves herself and puts Melvin. All I know Melvin is sha safe.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 9:50am On Jun 17, 2013
StateOfMind: I wonder why dillish would think it was unfair for bigesaus to go home undecided
She stated a gud reason to back it up. Remember Biguesa was alredi coming bak to life wiv d presence of Maria. Unknown to her, biguesa even nominated her last week...a puppet of Hakeem.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 9:51am On Jun 17, 2013
ozodigboo:

Thank God i read to the end of your '' rant '', i had already concluded that you are prolly a very dark-skinned, but pretty Bayelsa gurl.
Buh seriously, that wasn't a rant - u were on point. Its not about color, afterall , the popular vote for most beautiful in ds house - DELLISH- is chocolate.
And i will rate Bev higher in looks than the following ''long''list -
Bev is better than Fatima, Selly [ minus her nyash ], Motanma [facially]
Bev is young, dark, slim, vibrant, wild, unpredictable - my type.

So, Amaka - be proud of your DARK complexion. Black is beautiful.

Did you read her post at all? Or maybe you did but didnt quite understand it and you came rushing with your post.

The last line in her post said that shes neither dark nor bitter. You dey advise her to flaunt her blackness (pls pardon my language). Na wa o
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sigmundfreud(m): 9:53am On Jun 17, 2013
dominique: Bolt nominates Annabel

Right now

Bolt 3
Betty 3
Motama 3
Annabel 3
Nando 3
Maria 2
Dilish 1
Melvin 1

This diamonds nominations get a e be o.
...people dey vex for this house o!
Too many people will be up for eviction, makes voting pattern unpredictable!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 9:55am On Jun 17, 2013
An unprecendented 7 names will be called for eviction. I'm thinking more than 2 will be evicted. All I know is Melvin won't be among.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 9:55am On Jun 17, 2013
Well as it stands now, i guess we'd b banking on Nigeria, Namibia, ROA and mayb Ghana (if Bassey saves Elikem)
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 9:55am On Jun 17, 2013
fork adict:

Dont get it twisted, its one thing to be black (not dark) and a different one to be clean. She is black and not clean
....and I expect you to know she's not clean because you've lived with her abi? #SMH

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sigmundfreud(m): 9:56am On Jun 17, 2013
IyawoTM: Nominations in the Diamond house
------------------------------------

Bimpe -Annabel ( cos she is selfish)& Maria ( they've not bonded since she came)
Motanma- Hakeem ( he's talks a lot, and has a lot of mood swings) & Nando ( he doesn't contribute to anything, he only eats sleeps and cracks jokes)
Nando-Maria( she's building alliance with Dillish cos they r friends) & Motanma ( still not feeling her)
Hakeem - Dillish (she's lazy, childish, and disorganised and he feels un comfortable when he's with Cleo n she is around) & Motanma ( she's in her own world, he doesn't know what her own is)
Maria-Bolt( insensitive and hurts people's feeling) & Betty ( dev not bonded, and doesn't talk)
Annabel- Bolt( a bully, tried to get her out of the house) & Melvin ( she's returning the favour)
Betty- Nando ( he's not confident) & Dillish ( she pretends a lot esp when she is up for eviction)
Beverly- Betty ( she's a wallpaper, hiding behind her bf, no1 knows her) & Bolt ( still hitting on her, n trying to put her in a triangle she doesn't want)
Melvin- Annabel(she's HOH) & Betty ( they dnt flow)
Bolt - Annabel (talks too much, n lies) & Nando ( doing him a favour cos he wants to get laid, so he can only get that outside since he's likely not to get that inside the house)
Dillish- Bolt ( she rily wants him up for eviction so that africa can decide. She feels bad that Biguesa left instead of Bolt, dat Melvin shud have saved him)& Hakeem ( he's still rude, aldoh she tries to get tru to him)
...this lady na reporter! Always on point. Nice summary joor.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 17, 2013
If annabel puts melvin up 4 eviction,she should beta go n do fasting n prayers dat melvin neva survives,becos if melvin survives eviction na wahala b dat 4 annabel o,d huz go tire ham stay.Lol.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 9:56am On Jun 17, 2013
dominique: An unprecendented 7 names will be called for eviction. I'm thinking more than 2 will be evicted. All I know is Melvin won't be among.
4 ppl wud be up for eviction...not 7 oh. You shud know how dis tin works by now.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ozodigboo(m): 9:58am On Jun 17, 2013
miss sparkle: Bassey is a husband material! He cooks, he cleans, he's a good dancer, he's God fearing, he's kind...I need me some bassey!
Yeah, i sabi say na the kain husband wey you Bini girls dey like.
Husband wey go cook, wash, subscribe DSTV -
then you go siddon for parlour de watch BBA.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 9:58am On Jun 17, 2013
sholay2011:
She stated a gud reason to back it up. Remember Biguesa was alredi coming bak to life wiv d presence of Maria. Unknown to her, biguesa even nominated her last week...a puppet of Hakeem.

Yimu. Which life was bigesas coming back to. I'm not sure I recall seeing ever seeing her with him. She's just pained bolt was saved and did not leave.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 10:00am On Jun 17, 2013
ozodigboo:
Yeah, i sabi say na the kain husband wey you Bini girls dey like.
Husband wey go cook, wash, subscribe DSTV -
then you go siddon for parlour de watch BBA.
...loool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 10:01am On Jun 17, 2013
The odds do not favour Melvin with the current nominees. Jeeeeeez. I dey get HBP for this game.
I'm prepared. Let the rigging begin!
cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by aodis: 10:01am On Jun 17, 2013
sholay2011:
4 ppl wud be up for eviction...not 7 oh. You shud know how dis tin works by now.

How does it work? Can't u see ther is a tie! Elikem and Natasha both have 4 and came 2nd highest in terms of nominations. Annabel nando and betty are all tied with 3 votes coming 2nd to bolt who has 4. So 7 pple will be up!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 10:05am On Jun 17, 2013
If 7 people are up it'll be a matter of who gets more than one country vote. The votes will be split all over. Smh
Well it makes for easier rigging cool cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:05am On Jun 17, 2013
THE AMAKA: The odds do not favour Melvin with the current nominees. Jeeeeeez. I dey get HBP for this game.
I'm prepared. Let the rigging begin!
cool
Well considering the fact that many people will be up for eviction makes things un-predictable..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 10:05am On Jun 17, 2013
Bimp = 0 vote
Beverry **tasha's voice** = 0 vote
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:06am On Jun 17, 2013
7 people will be up. I foresee Bassey saving Pokello and Annabel saving hersef and putting Melvin in her place. With people like Natasha, Elikem and Betty up for eviction, Melvin will be safe.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:09am On Jun 17, 2013
It's gonna be the Naija Riggers Association (NRA) Vs. Zim Riggers Association (ZRA). Bettybolt have officially been kicked out. 7 PEOPLE ARE UP: ELIKEM- 5, BOLT-4, POKELLO- 4, NATASHA- 4, Nando-3, Anna-3, Betty-3.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.