Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,009 members, 7,859,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 03:26 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1196) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2182670 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1193) (1194) (1195) (1196) (1197) (1198) (1199) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:09am On Aug 10, 2013
Mariarocks:
It's not there
Thanks.
I wonder which website the clip was posted on, because someone claims to have watched it.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:17am On Aug 10, 2013
In other news,
Cleo was feeding Melvin.
Meleo of life...lolzz

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:30am On Aug 10, 2013
My delawood (melvin) and cleo just cracked me up with the fake phone call..Mr. Abiola and contracts lolzzz
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belovedd: 1:37am On Aug 10, 2013
the part I heard......

she said she was using her relationship outside to mask her feelings for someone in d house (I believe it is Melvin) cos her next statement was that her getting cozy with Melvin will endanger her since peoplejn d house don't want naija to win

they now talked about nominations, how many times people have Bern saved by Africa and she concluded that Elikem has more fans than Melvin since he's been saved more times plus elikem was picked out of 3 strong candidates sulu and Annabel. also that Melvin cannot try the stunt did weeks back cos he'll be sent home.
I think she also said she is free to be friends other anyone she wants

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Krasid(m): 1:37am On Aug 10, 2013
safarigirl: In other news,
Cleo was feeding Melvin.
Meleo of life...lolzz
If Hakeem gets melvin ehn,it will be beating of life.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 2:28am On Aug 10, 2013
fork adict:
@Stateofmind
Haba bro. No biggie na. We fight, we make up, we move on. No biggie

Lol. Bro, I no be SOM na
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by melanie74: 2:32am On Aug 10, 2013
Well let me add my 2 cents. I believe dillish is cunning. Let me start by referring to her statement. She just concluded in her mind that elikem is the strongest cos he survived against sulu. Not knowing its actually naija percentage votes that saves him. Her saying that the people in the house don't want naija to win again is just a silly excuse to get close to elikem. Let's see the HMs left and figure out who. First we rule out melvin n bev, I doubt it's Angelo cos the don't even talk, is it bimp? I also doubt cos they don't really discuss in that area, it couldn't have been cleo cos she (dillish) was the one telling cleo. That leaves feza and elikem. I doubt it's feza cos they don't talk as well. Could it be elikem know for his verbal diarrhoea? I wo t be surprised cos he says alotof rubbish but we can't prove it but I can categorically say, everyone wants to win yeah but I do t think they made it a point to target dillish cos she's close to melvin, more ova its just one no I action left .
My take is, she just wants to suck up to HOH and let's. of be surprised melvin has noticed cos I also see him avoid her and today in the dinning when elikem was daring her, he said kiss melvin and melvin said he's not interested and he made a comment." It's just Nando and I that know dillish". Meaning he knows she's a teaser.
Anyway if there's any lesson I"ve learnt from this BBA it's that u do t p,an evil for people. Where r hakeem, Anna, oneal n co? Somehow God took them out and so shall he do to all cunning 2faced fake contenders. #team melvin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 3:35am On Aug 10, 2013
Nawa oh! Just finished reading and this place was cray cray earlier. Lol. Anyway I just wanna put in my 2 cents on this whole thing. I don't think it is fair for people to tweet Maria crap and say that just based on the fact that she is friends with Dillish, she came in with the same strategy. I remember when Maria was in the house people judged them separately and said they did not understand how Dillish was so mature and graceful while Maria was just "throwing" herself at a man. And now that Dillish has suddenly not met some of her supporters expectations people are now looking for excuses to make themselves feel better so they comfort themselves by putting the 2 girls in the same bucket; when as early as 12 hours ago they would never have done that. All this just to make it seem like their decision was not that bad and that both girls are equally bad. It is just puzzling to me. I do not know Maria personally and so I cannot say for a fact that people are wrong, but it is hogwash to suddenly put her in the same bucket as Dillish.

Maria bonded with LK4 and Bev the first week they were her BFFs in the house. She cried when both Melvin and Bev went to DH and then opted to switch houses when Angelo was chasing her and also after getting advice from Elikem about going for Melvin. I do not think she was using MelBev because there is no way she wanted to look as lovesick over a guy that she later felt did not like her. She never even told Melvin that she did not have a BF and that would have made it easier for her if she was trying to use him. The girl packed up and left the 2 "Nigerians" when she felt that the feeling was not mutual between her and Melvin despite the fact that he was HoH for the following week and probably would not nominate her. Let us also not forget that she has also been to Nigeria and Dillish only went there after Maria submitted her name and yet I never heard Maria saying, "Shout out to Timkipre Sylva and Bayelsa State!" on an almost daily basis, just saying. And if there is any truth to what safari girl posted some pages back, Maria does not even completely trust Dillish anymore. I guess even her campaigning for Melvin was her using him as well...

All the signs were there with Dillish but people were voting based on beauty just like I said previously. If Dillish had real fans and people who were not voting for her strictly for Mellish and beautification of the BBA house purposes then people would not be so alarmed right now and she would not have lost so many fans. Fact...

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by brefo2: 4:34am On Aug 10, 2013
Belovedd: the part I heard......

she said she was using her relationship outside to mask her feelings for someone in d house (I believe it is Melvin) cos her next statement was that her getting cozy with Melvin will endanger her since peoplejn d house don't want naija to win

they now talked about nominations, how many times people have Bern saved by Africa and she concluded that Elikem has more fans than Melvin since he's been saved more times plus elikem was picked out of 3 strong candidates sulu and Annabel. also that Melvin cannot try the stunt did weeks back cos he'll be sent home.

Thank you.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:02am On Aug 10, 2013
Agbgift: Someone spoke ill abt dilish on this thread sm weeks back, and they almost used his head for suya all d melish fans in here. #yawns#. Tank God my votes has nt been in vain. Let's keep voting for cleo.

That would be me, someone said sumtin lyk "she is just as gud as melvin" evrytin melvin did, she also did?? I argued wit d dude, atleast he was factual..
The annoying one was dis irritating dude who acts like he has never seen a pretty girl in his life,, telling me how he has gone through my posts and how smarter than me he was, because he was obsessed with dillish... How preposterous. I simply ignored the dude because he sounded like the dumbest thing, second only to a pregnant ewe. Anyway dat one don pass.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:27am On Aug 10, 2013
luvable sam:
I read a lot buh don't comment on dis thread.U were a huge Mellish fan a few weeks bck so y are u denying ur folks now.Nigerians are easily taken for a rola coaster just by doing " one fake Good act in favour of Naija. Its Devillish todayn we are shouting foul. Am so sure we would welcome Oniel or Annabanana into our lives in naija just with a simple unmeant ' sorry I apologize' statement. Its painful buh dats d truth.
Are you silly? Why do you have this irritating habit of always jumping on my case? I was NEVER a Mellish fan. I only declared a few weeks ago that I was going with Melaria. So where the fvck do you get your twisted facts from? I voted for Dillish in the past twice. The first time because I didn't like the way Hakeem was bullying her and the second time because I wanted us to secure Namibia's vote, not because of some foolish Mellish fantasy.

This is the last time I'll be this civil with you. Stay on your lane and I'll stay on mine.

Shalom.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by DILLISH: 5:55am On Aug 10, 2013
9ja4eva: Una forget say Dillish winning is like Nigeria winning.

D girl love 9ja die. Make una forget strategy abeg. Lets be honest Melvin has not done much to deserve to win.

#OperationSaveDillish
grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by DILLISH: 5:59am On Aug 10, 2013
9ja4eva:

Well either way Dillish has been loyal to Nigeria. At this particular junction she deserves our vote.
I really don't give two who wins.
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by DILLISH: 6:05am On Aug 10, 2013
ozodigboo: Dellish 101. Exams paper 1.

* tick only the correct option *

1. The following are NOT qualities of Dellish, EXCEPT

A. gentle, no compromising video so far
B. virtuous woman, not a single mum
C. loves our reps
D. beautiful, se.xy, the face of the African woman
E. focussed, has an NGO in Namibia, knows what to do with d money if she wins it.

2. Concerning Cleo, which of the following is INCORRECT

A. constantly nominates Bev and Melvin
B. conspired with hakeem against our reps in d early stages of the show
C. non - virtuous, single mum, looking for father - figure
D. a big threat to our reps by virtue of EA and SADC alliance
E. fat, unexplained pregnancy in the house.

** haterz, gonna hate **.
love u.ozo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 6:06am On Aug 10, 2013
^^^^
LMAOOOOOOOOO. CHAI. grin grin grin
Idk why the only song that pops into my head is "I Go Chop Your Dollar" by Nkem Owoh.
"You be the mugu, I be the master" SMH.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by feminineA: 6:15am On Aug 10, 2013

Good! So she said it. This is exactly what ella.b said too.
Obviously BBA site will not post the video. Or has the site posted any conspiracy against us b4
This is very sad. Pity maria sha coz even if her feelings were genuine for melvin, she will still be robed in her friend's rubbish.
Please I don't want anyone coming here to lie or give excuse on her behalf. The handwritting on the wall was so clear, we were only gullible. Her yesterday's spEech must have made spade and others day. I only hope mel n bev sees through her
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:26am On Aug 10, 2013
feminine A:

. Her yesterday's spEech must have made spade and others day. I only hope mel n bev sees through her
BEVERLY HAS BIG EYES WHL MELVIN HAS BIG TEETH, ONLY BEVERLY CAN SEE THRU DELICIOS DILLISH(grin)*...........MELVIN CANT SEE THRU ANYTIN,NA FUD BE HM TALENT

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:34am On Aug 10, 2013
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 6:49am On Aug 10, 2013
Belovedd: Who actually watched it? what is the conversation that that place?

Belovedd: abeg make we hear word, Maria is in it too. is it a coincidence that Maria was friends with Beverly and had feelings for Melvin

Belovedd: Anyways, am sure when melvin comes out and hears everything, he'll make a wise decision cos as far as am concerned both dillish and Maria are in on it,
No wonder she didn't mention Beverly or Melvin in her interview. Its not a coincidence that she was close to Beverly and 'fell in love with melvin' all in d first week.
I hope dillish leaves dis week and ik asks her about dis convo. I need to her her defense

Okay I'm confused now...did you hear the conversation or not or are you Dillish or Mellish fan trying to cover your basis? Lol.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by montelik(m): 7:05am On Aug 10, 2013
^^ can we trust what some posters are saying as their comments are contradicting themselves.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 7:13am On Aug 10, 2013
Zibanani ‘O’Neal’ Madumo says being a
contestant in th
oneale
e
Big Brother Africa (BBA) house was an
‘insane’ decision he ever made and he
would never do it again given another
chance because of all the pressures of
being confined in the house.
Many Batswana had hoped that the
strongly opinionated O’Neal would bring
home the US$300 000 after an early exit
of the country’s female representative,
Motamma Sesinyi. O’Neal was a key
player during BBA tasks as he
spearheaded them and made sure that
the tasks were always spot on.
He, together with 13 others, formed
part of the Ruby house when the show
started, while the other 14 housemates
were in the Diamond house, which he
said was supposed to be daring.
During his press conference in
Gaborone on August 8, the former RB2
presenter stated that the BBA producers
had intended to make the Ruby house
reserved looking at the housemates who
were put in the house.
However, O’Neal highlighted that this
was not the case as the Ruby house
became daring and entertaining,
something which he said was an
indication that BBA was a game that
might change anytime because the game
challenged contestants psychologically.
He indicated that he signed up for BBA
so that he could build his career adding
that he knew he would reach a diverse
audience. The robust Deejay still stood
by his words as he stated that he went
in to the house to represent himself as a
brand and product of Botswana but not
to represent his country.
He highlighted that he wanted to show
Africa what Botswana education system
could produce when he debated issues
on the show. O’Neal said the Big
Brother game challenged one
psychologically to a point where he
considered leaving the show voluntarily.
“There were things I wasn’t confortable
with in the house and at some point I
was diagnosed with high blood pressure
which I had never thought is a condition
I will suffer from,” he noted.
O’Neal dismissed views that he was
boring in the house as he stated that
what people saw on TV was the real
O’Neal who “sits at home and watches
TV rather than dance to cameras and
mirrors in the BBA house like other
housemates”.
The BBA contestant said he was still in
love with Feza and the Tanzanian beauty
was planning to visit Botswana when the
show ends. He further indicated that he
was disappointed with people who
misinterpreted his opinion of not liking
West Africans despite having explaining
what he meant during the eviction show.
“I do receive threats on my inboxes on
social media which shows that some
people haven’t gotten over it even after
I explained what I meant,” he noted. He
highlighted that him leaving alone
during the eviction was an advantage as
he received massive attention from the
public without any competition.
Going forward, he said he was still sure
of next move, but he stated that he still
had a contract with his previous
employer but was open for any
opportunity that might come his way.
ENDS
#BORROWED
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 7:15am On Aug 10, 2013
THE AMAKA: ^^^^
LMAOOOOOOOOO. CHAI. grin grin grin
Idk why the only song that pops into my head is "I Go Chop Your Dollar" by Nkem Owoh.
"You be the mugu, I be the master" SMH.
Ha Ha Ha......
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 7:16am On Aug 10, 2013
Once the cloak of darkness falls over the
sky, wild things start to happen in the
Big Brother House.
After the Housemates decided to have
themselves a House party earlier on in
the night, they then decided to take the
fun outside into the Jacuzzi . In the late
hours of the night, the rowdy Ruby boys
pounced on Dillish like a pack of hyenas
on a cub. They carried the pretty
Namibian from the House into the hot
tub outside and promptly dunked her in;
in her skin tight grey dress that left
little to the imagination especially after
it got wet.
The Namibian did not seem to mind,
after all she is always up for a nice time
and so is her buddy Cleo who also got
the dunking treatment from the Ruby
boys. She also just laughed it off and
then took off her top and the two ladies
and their fellow Housemates hopped
into the tub together for a sexy Jacuzzi
party.
The ladies of the The Chase had the
boys’ hearts racing as they took turns
doing a raunchy booty shake for them.
First it was Beverly in her skimpy
swimsuit who shook that toned rump of
hers for the fellas, then it was Dillish
and Cleo who twerked their curvaceous
bottoms. For the rest of the night and
early morning all of the Housemates
have been having a blast in the tub
except for Feza who opted to keep to
herself.
#BORROWED
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 8:04am On Aug 10, 2013
@ kslib
U c uresef....I was amongst others that revealed Dillish's intent long ago wen she used to shout Osho Baba, and wear Nigeria head warmer, I even posted pics. u be wan finish me dat time, say no be everything be strategy. Wish I could go back and bring old posts like Mykali and you, to buttress this....anyway then I was convinced, and knew her game plan but I didn't mind cos at least I tot she rily liked Melvin and Bev. if she was simply using them strictly for votes then it's so terrible.
Like Ochon said everyone there is using someone cos of course it's a game, forty something million naira na beans? But HMS are fools to play the game dirty cos they forget there is life after BBA. I've always said asides from Melvin, I loved Bassey and Cleo(even Cleo sef get plans) but hers have never been so snakely hidden like Dilish's. At dis point I go dey observe....Melvin for the Moolah if that's possible cos this year's BBA has shown me a lot of.things, like 'evil doesn't pay',.so may the destined person win,,,i dn't have a favourite anymore cos d rate at which HMS are showing their true colors so close to finale is alarming b4 I too disappear like Sholay and ehem. grin
@ at all
Make una take it easy, no get HBP. It's just a GAME o
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 8:12am On Aug 10, 2013
GH KWAME: Zibanani ‘O’Neal’ Madumo says being a
contestant in th
oneale
e
Big Brother Africa (BBA) house was an
‘insane’ decision he ever made and he
would never do it again given another
chance because of all the pressures of
being confined in the house.
Many Batswana had hoped that the
strongly opinionated O’Neal would bring
home the US$300 000 after an early exit
of the country’s female representative,
Motamma Sesinyi. O’Neal was a key
player during BBA tasks as he
spearheaded them and made sure that
the tasks were always spot on.
He, together with 13 others, formed
part of the Ruby house when the show
started, while the other 14 housemates
were in the Diamond house, which he
said was supposed to be daring.
During his press conference in
Gaborone on August 8, the former RB2
presenter stated that the BBA producers
had intended to make the Ruby house
reserved looking at the housemates who
were put in the house.
However, O’Neal highlighted that this
was not the case as the Ruby house
became daring and entertaining,
something which he said was an
indication that BBA was a game that
might change anytime because the game
challenged contestants psychologically.
He indicated that he signed up for BBA
so that he could build his career adding
that he knew he would reach a diverse
audience. The robust Deejay still stood
by his words as he stated that he went
in to the house to represent himself as a
brand and product of Botswana but not
to represent his country.
He highlighted that he wanted to show
Africa what Botswana education system
could produce when he debated issues
on the show. O’Neal said the Big
Brother game challenged one
psychologically to a point where he
considered leaving the show voluntarily.
“There were things I wasn’t confortable
with in the house and at some point I
was diagnosed with high blood pressure
which I had never thought is a condition
I will suffer from,” he noted.
O’Neal dismissed views that he was
boring in the house as he stated that
what people saw on TV was the real
O’Neal who “sits at home and watches
TV rather than dance to cameras and
mirrors in the BBA house like other
housemates”.
The BBA contestant said he was still in
love with Feza and the Tanzanian beauty
was planning to visit Botswana when the
show ends. He further indicated that he
was disappointed with people who
misinterpreted his opinion of not liking
West Africans despite having explaining
what he meant during the eviction show.
“I do receive threats on my inboxes on
social media which shows that some
people haven’t gotten over it even after
I explained what I meant,” he noted. He
highlighted that him leaving alone
during the eviction was an advantage as
he received massive attention from the
public without any competition.
Going forward, he said he was still sure
of next move, but he stated that he still
had a contract with his previous
employer but was open for any
opportunity that might come his way.
ENDS
#BORROWED

His woes Neva start, only threats and he is scared?. His popularity will end in that his Botswana, and the evil countries and individuals who supported him. Even that will fizzle out. Africa does not forget, we all watched his unmerited,undeniable hatred towards WA. If he claims he only hated the WA HMS, what did they do to him (apart from maybe Elikem's diarrhea mouth)? When they played WA songs, who tied his legs? Or when they showed WA movies, who blinded his eyez? He has not seen something...let him sha not go to any WA country if he values his life, let's see what the countries that supported him can offer him or his career...mtshewww
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 10, 2013
safarigirl: Elikem: dillish kiss Melvin on d lips, Melvin: no, I have a gf &she is jealous, dillish: who is she? Maria? Melvin: Yes maria, & she is jealous
This is why I ♥ this guy grin
You know what, I just had to re-reply this statement. I cannot help but have mixed feelings towards what Melvin said. It makes me happy to hear this but at the same time it just makes me very annoyed. To tell me that he didn't think Maria was "the jealous type" the day he was on Dillish' bed raining kisses all over her face?? It just makes me wonder if he'd have had the same confident reply if Elikem suggested this kiss when Dillish and Melvin were still a lot tighter. I think to some certain extent, he has/had feelings for Dillish and the fact that Dillish has now "moved unto Elikem" has sorta made the decision about Maria or Dillish easier for him. This is just my thought and hopefully its not true because that's just lame
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 8:33am On Aug 10, 2013
Mariarocks:
You know what, I just had to re-reply this statement. I cannot help but have mixed feelings towards what Melvin said. It makes me happy to hear this but at the same time it just makes me very annoyed. To tell me that he didn't think Maria was "the jealous type" the day he was on Dillish' bed raining kisses all over her face?? It just makes me wonder if he'd have had the same confident reply if Elikem suggested this kiss when Dillish and Melvin were still a lot tighter. I think to some certain extent, he has/had feelings for Dillish and the fact that Dillish has now "moved unto Elikem" has sorta made the decision about Maria or Dillish easier for him. This is just my thought and hopefully its not true because that's just lame

Er er emmm, Just so you don't take what melvin said too seriously, let me clarify since I watched this particular conversation. Melvin, elikem, dillish, angelo n I think cleo were at the dining when elikem suggested they all do truth or dare. Melvin said he wasn't interested because the last time they did, dillish annoyed him by refusing to do all the dares and reminding them she has a bf at home who is jealous. He said he was busy kissing all the girls, and allowing himself to be kissed all over, all in the name of doing the dares not to dull the game while dillish just refused to play along giving the excuse of having a boyfriend.

He insisted he wasn't interested and when elikem said "dillish go and kiss melvin", he responded almost immediately that he also has a gf back home too who is jealous, dillish said "maria"?, he said yes.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 10, 2013
Day 73 Shower Hour - Elikem and Feza

That video cracked me up real time, I can imagine the thoughts that would run through Oneals head if he sets eyes on the clip.

Elikem feeling fly in the bathroom with Feza and even yelling "Oneal... Oneal" and then he calls on housemates and yells "Feza is in love" as he gently scrubs his manliness in Feza's full view.
Oneal has got to see this man grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Amaechi5(m): 8:53am On Aug 10, 2013
Lobeez: Day 73 Shower Hour - Elikem and Feza

That video cracked me up real time, I can imagine the thoughts that would run through Oneals head if he sets eyes on the clip.

Elikem feeling fly in the bathroom with Feza and even yelling "Oneal... Oneal" and then he calls on housemates and yells "Feza is in love" as he gently scrubs his manliness in Feza's full view.
u mean he was fully naked WITHOUT A BOXERS chai na real heart attack 4 Oneal
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by meggy11: 9:03am On Aug 10, 2013
Mariarocks:
You are one of the most insanely IDIOTIC people I've ever come across. Look at your whiny little self blaming sleep. I replied you almost 3 hours ago. You had a WHOLE 3 HOURS to hit me back with a comeback but you failed. Btw its NINCOMPOOP and the only one that perfectly describes its definition is YOU. Pathetic little bottom feeder. Mtschew.

Funny, you replied me almost three hours ago and u expect me to respond asap? Like seriously?............. You think I am as jobless as u are? FYI, I am not a Dillish/Mellish fan. I have never voted for her or even campaigned for her. I insist that as long as u re a Nigerian, we've all been punked cos 9ja vote as been going her way.
Now do u have to rant and throw tantrums to pass an information across? Dude , i know ur type........low self esteem which leads to inferiority complex.(pls work on it before it destroys u). Though in this case, i don't blame u, i blame the generous fellow who gave u his walker after paying his subscription. Try having a decoder and paying for subscriptions then we can start from there. Bloody fowl.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:10am On Aug 10, 2013
Lobeez: Day 73 Shower Hour - Elikem and Feza

hmmm
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by meggy11: 9:19am On Aug 10, 2013
spade:

The only nincompoop in this here equation, is the assshole who refused to slice off his ballss with the kitchen knife when he had the chance. If he had done that, humanity wouldn't have been burdened with a full-fledged dunce like you today.

Shame no even dey for your face that you base your entire existence on a mere delsuion like "Mellish" - a sad imaginary relationship that only exists in the minds of the idle, sad dejected souls who are of no contribution to the environment they live in except posting meaningless garbage on Twitter day in and day out.

Do come back and make that post for me when you have the chance.
I need something I can read and laugh at the iddiiocy of its poster.

Yeah, i have the chance to respond.... FYI, I am not a Dillish/Mellish fan. Never voted or campaigned for her. I only said Dillish deceived 9ja cos our vote has been going to her. Whether we are fans or not we are directly/indirectly affected(cos it is the final 9ja vote that counts) but you jumped immediately to side mariarocks without reading my post (how pathetic?) I don't blame u cos they say "birds of the feather flock together"

(1) (2) (3) ... (1193) (1194) (1195) (1196) (1197) (1198) (1199) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.