Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,409 members, 7,846,734 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1194) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2179391 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1191) (1192) (1193) (1194) (1195) (1196) (1197) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 09, 2013
Its clear dat once ur in the bba house,you dont really know whats happening or the feelings of africa
dillish thinks elikem is more popular than melvin but she got it wrong there.if not for the nando incident,elikem wouldnt have survived the last eviction at the espense of sulu.elikem survived due to sympathy n borrowed votes.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 14(m): 11:30pm On Aug 09, 2013
So you were all fooled by Dillish, the problem with most of the people here, they don't listen. When you raise a point, you will be called names and told you are Anti-Melvin. If you go back, 6 weeks ago, I told all of you that Dillish is fake, she is playing the game and she is manipulating people, trying to be goody goody to every one. I. See through a person from outside.

Even Melvin is not a saint, he is trying by all means not to make mistakes. Any action he does, he thinks about it. That's why people say he is a Mumu because sometimes he just keeps quiet, he is scared to make mistakes.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 11:30pm On Aug 09, 2013
Amaechi5: NANDO or are u tinking is our.......... Hmmmmmm i don't tink so

It has to be be Nando or Melvin. I wish I be winch and could read her mind. grin But Dillish being in love with Nando is bad news.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:31pm On Aug 09, 2013
Simple question like 'What led to the conversation' hasnt been answered..
E be like say no single person even watch am sef...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 11:34pm On Aug 09, 2013
I'm also wondering what cleo's response was. Its just strange that this very interesting and controversial conversation wasn't watched by many. Even the bbaforum I visit, where the forumites don't leave out details like this don't have a 1st hand information on what exactly transpired; Like, what led to the conversation, what cleo's response was, etc..etc

I initially did not believe she said what was reported cos there are many false news that spread like fire on twitter and facebook, until ellaB confirmed she listened to the conversation.

Dillish has survived eviction more than melvin and elikem, so why would she think elikem is that strong and her relationship with him will keep her in the house?..

Na real wa mehn..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by hiteelong(f): 11:34pm On Aug 09, 2013
chima12: Its clear dat once ur in the bba house,you dont really know whats happening or the feelings of africa
dillish thinks elikem is more popular than melvin but she got it wrong there.if not for the nando incident,elikem wouldnt have survived the last eviction at the espense of sulu.elikem survived due to sympathy n borrowed votes.
She go shock wen melvin win the money!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:35pm On Aug 09, 2013
Housemates in the jacuzzi singing songs with their crack voices with melvin as the gang leader...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by meggy11: 11:36pm On Aug 09, 2013
Sleep don come. Will answer mariarocks n spade tomorrow. The two bloody nicompoos.

@kslib, guess I altered ur post, will fix tomorrow..

Good Night.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:38pm On Aug 09, 2013
Angelo and bev discussing in the bath tub about their relationship!!! Angelo is talking while bev is listening..
She looks dull tho..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:40pm On Aug 09, 2013
meggy 11: Sleep don come. Will answer mariarocks n spade tomorrow. The two bloody nicompoos.

Good Night.
Good night..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Oghosifo: 11:40pm On Aug 09, 2013
The famous conversation between Cleo and Dillish is finally out on BBA official website. Listen for yourself and draw your conclusions. Heard that the fool who started spreading this evil tale about Dillish's convo has deleted the tweets from its timeline

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:45pm On Aug 09, 2013
Oghosifo: The famous conversation between Cleo and Dillish is finally out on BBA official website. Listen for yourself and draw your conclusions. Heard that the fool who started spreading this evil tale about Dillish's convo has deleted the tweets from its timeline
can u paste it here,so we can read,pls?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:46pm On Aug 09, 2013
Bev telling angelo hat she loves him and respect him..
She said she doesnt care how much a guy has or where he comes from but all that matters is love..
In her words..'Angelo,you have a good woman with you.. I wll never let you down.. I love you...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:47pm On Aug 09, 2013
oh-lala:
You @safarigirl laughing at Mellish fan. Yawa don gas now you don draw body take abi. You are just as two-faced as Dilish *spits*

Thank you for this. She used to be a Mellish supporter in the past. There was a post of hers where she nominated @Sholay as the chairman of team mellish (nairaland branch) and she nominated herself as secretary or financial second, I can't remember clearly. I dissed the team saying mellish ko, gbellish ni. Only for her to come up laterr and deny she was ever a proponent of team melllish. If not for the huge volume of posts on this thread, I could have gone to dig it up but I don't have the time.

LMAO at how Dillish played naija. That is what you get when you chose character over entertainment. I have always preached one gospel since my first day on BB threads on NL and thqat is VOTE for ENTERTAINMENT. Forget strategy, forget regionality, forget character. Vote for the housemate that keeps you entertained the most. What a pity.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 11:47pm On Aug 09, 2013
Oghosifo: The famous conversation between Cleo and Dillish is finally out on BBA official website. Listen for yourself and draw your conclusions. Heard that the fool who started spreading this evil tale about Dillish's convo has deleted the tweets from its timeline

Thanks. Let go watch am quick. I will seeeeelap these haters!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:50pm On Aug 09, 2013
StateOfMind:

I'm interested in how dillish came about this conclusion.

@MOsagiede and @Hgsoul4eva

They said it's all Elikem's fault and he's the bad person there.
Princess Dillish is only being smart and wants to be focused on her game. But Elikem poisoned her mind. Check their TL's

No be me talk am oooo!
Na report I dey report...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nnecar(f): 11:54pm On Aug 09, 2013
Mogbe! Beverly dey toast angelo like say dis na her last bus stop hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:56pm On Aug 09, 2013
fork adict:

Thank you for this. She used to be a Mellish supporter in the past. There was a post of hers where she nominated @Sholay as the chairman of team mellish (nairaland branch) and she nominated herself as secretary or financial second, I can't remember clearly. I dissed the team saying mellish ko, gbellish ni. Only for her to come up laterr and deny she was ever a proponent of team melllish. If not for the huge volume of posts on this thread, I could have gone to dig it up but I don't have the time.

LMAO at how Dillish played naija. That is what you get when you chose character over entertainment. I have always preached one gospel since my first day on BB threads on NL and thqat is VOTE for ENTERTAINMENT. Forget strategy, forget regionality, forget character. Vote for the housemate that keeps you entertained the most. What a pity.

I'm sorry?
Are we talking of me? Secretary of team what?

Don't even concort lies to make your post and bashing relevant.
Everyone here knows @ a point I liked dillish..not for more than two weeks regardless. But I never paraded myself as teammellish!

Dig out that post and prove me wrong... I believe spade can come to my rescue in this one that I even felt bad the week Maria left and wished Nigeria had voted her instead of dillish.

I repeat I have NEVER paraded myself as teammellish not even when I liked her because there was no relationship in the 1st place.

@forkaddict if u wanna bash me at any point make sure you do so without the use of lies. It's definitely unbecoming of you!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:57pm On Aug 09, 2013
This is why i never listen to ppl on twitter or facebook but rather watch myself or wait to hear. Ppl always spread and twist tales and those that fall for such tales unless absolutely verified are idiots too.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:57pm On Aug 09, 2013
@oghisifo,i just checked BBa site and didnt see it!!!
Meanwhile,this whole dillish cleo thing doesnt add up cos no one has been able to confidently come out and say 'what led to the conversation' and what cleo's response was e..t..c
I go wait for BBA site to update me on the mata...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belovedd: 11:59pm On Aug 09, 2013
languys69:

It has to be be Nando or Melvin. I wish I be winch and could read her mind. grin But Dillish being in love with Nando is bad news.
I don't think its nando cos she said e uses her relationship to mask her feelings for 'someone in the house'. All present tense, if d person had left she would have used past tense

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 11:59pm On Aug 09, 2013

Please post the link. I could not find the video o. Thanks in advance.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:00am On Aug 10, 2013
Angelo just walked out on bev again.. She is talking to him but he aint answering...
I dont blame the old hag sef,as he don see girl wey dey love am 247,how he no go form nonsense!!!
Just tell her if you dont want her again and stop all this forming.. Angelo,i am talking to you..
Old papa..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:01am On Aug 10, 2013
Any phool that will come out and say I've ever been teammellish must bring proof.

Because I even remember telling @hgsoul4eva when she started the whole Mellish movement that it would have been cute except for the fact that Dillish has a bf whom she might not want to leave.
And even if she leaves him I'll be disappointed because I don't support disloyalty.

Kai...I wish I could dig into my twitter account to get those tweets so that some liars here can shut up!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:01am On Aug 10, 2013
Elikems sly behaviour definately played a part in dillish recent behaviour n attitute towards melvin.if only dillish knew she was actually stronger than elikem,but then its good she showed her true colours.
safarigirl:

Princess Dillish is only being smart and wants to be focused on her game. But Elikem poisoned her mind. Check their TL's

No be me talk am oooo!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 12:01am On Aug 10, 2013
Belovedd:
I don't think its nando cos she said e uses her relationship to mask her feelings for 'someone in the house'. All present tense, if d person had left she would have used past tense

So it is Mr.......?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:03am On Aug 10, 2013
Elikems sly behaviour definately played a part in dillish recent behaviour n attitute towards melvin.if only dillish knew she was actually stronger than elikem,but then its good she showed her true colours.keep voting cleo so dillish gets evicted on sunday,dat girl is so materialistic n money conscious,even steven is not safe
safarigirl:

No be me talk am oooo!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 12:06am On Aug 10, 2013
meggy 11: Sleep don come. Will answer mariarocks n spade tomorrow. The two bloody nicompoos.

Good Night.

The only nincompoop in this here equation, is the assshole who refused to slice off his ballss with the kitchen knife when he had the chance. If he had done that, humanity wouldn't have been burdened with a full-fledged dunce like you today.

Shame no even dey for your face that you base your entire existence on a mere delsuion like "Mellish" - a sad imaginary relationship that only exists in the minds of the idle, sad dejected souls who are of no contribution to the environment they live in except posting meaningless garbage on Twitter day in and day out.

Do come back and make that post for me when you have the chance.
I need something I can read and laugh at the iddiiocy of its poster.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 12:07am On Aug 10, 2013
This @hot slap on twitter is cracking me up.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:08am On Aug 10, 2013
There is NO video of Cleo and Dillish's conversation on big brother africa official site!

Please where did you watch your own. Post a link or give us the website. Thank you
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:09am On Aug 10, 2013
Why bev dey beg angelo sef? Na bev suppose dey do shakara for that old cargo and not the reverse...
Well,she is in LLOF,even joLLOF rice dey jealous the LLOF she has for him!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 12:09am On Aug 10, 2013
Kslib: Angelo just walked out on bev again.. She is talking to him but he aint answering...
I dont blame the old hag sef,as he don see girl wey dey love am 247,how he no go form nonsense!!!
Just tell her if you dont want her again and stop all this forming.. Angelo,i am talking to you..
Old papa..

Old papa is trending well well now o. His strategy dey work pretty well. The camera is on him more often because of Beverly ans he has won over Beverly's fans = votes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1191) (1192) (1193) (1194) (1195) (1196) (1197) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.