Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,382 members, 7,846,618 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1195) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2179367 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1192) (1193) (1194) (1195) (1196) (1197) (1198) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nnecar(f): 12:10am On Aug 10, 2013
I really feel 4 beverly, she's been thru bad relationships & its makin her blind to LUST which she's mistaking 4 love, Angelo has passed d message but beverly just can't decipher it.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:11am On Aug 10, 2013
Beverly to angelo::: I shiit you not,you are my only happiness in this house...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Amaechi5(m): 12:12am On Aug 10, 2013
i can see nobody watched it but we all are getting it 4rm twitter okay oo.Is quite unfortunate dat our master updater Kslib didn't watch it also
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:12am On Aug 10, 2013
Bev to angelo::: I am a very blunt person but Angelo,i am sorry!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:14am On Aug 10, 2013
Bev picks up her bilbe,reads for some minuted and leans to angelo saying :::
I am very sorry if i offended you.. I am deeply sorry.. My bad..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 12:15am On Aug 10, 2013
Kslib: Bev to angelo::: I am a very blunt person but Angelo,i am sorry!!!

Annaboobs must be laughing her head off right now.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:15am On Aug 10, 2013
Bev to angelo::: I wanna spend the rest of my life with you..
Angelo:: I have been disappointed alot in my life..
Bev::: Me too...
** conversation continues**
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:16am On Aug 10, 2013
Amaechi5: i can see nobody watched it but we all are getting it 4rm twitter okay oo.Is quite unfortunate dat our master updater Kslib didn't watch it also
Ella.B said she watched it.

That's why I asked who watched it..so I'll know if it really happened or not.

I'm still waiting for the site with the video tho
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 12:16am On Aug 10, 2013
Awwwwww! Elikem and Dillishhhh!
Sweeeet Ellish moment. grin

Love wantinin! grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 12:18am On Aug 10, 2013
Kslib: Bev picks up her bilbe,reads for some minuted and leans to angelo saying :::
I am very sorry if i offended you.. I am deeply sorry.. My bad..

She's beginning to look like Feza. Always apologising. Beverly can do better!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:19am On Aug 10, 2013
Angelo::: Now that you have known everything about me,what do you think of me?
Bev:: You are a wonderful man.
Bev:: If you feel i am the woman you will like to spend the rest of your life with,then its left to you.. I dont wanna force an opinion on you..
Angelo::: I have told you before that i dont get involved with someone if i dont see a future...
Erm,wetin con happen to candice abi na jaundice..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:21am On Aug 10, 2013
Hmmmn,seems like bev wants to cry.. Her voice is cracking!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:21am On Aug 10, 2013
Bev::: Lets end this conversation cos i dont wanna cry...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:23am On Aug 10, 2013
**bev gets up and goes to her bad while angelo is saying he didnt mean it that way..**
Your fada.. Yes,angelo na you i dey talk to..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:23am On Aug 10, 2013
Angelo trying to light up bev with some jokes and laughter ...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:24am On Aug 10, 2013
spade:

Ladies and gentlemen.... Boys and girls....
Anouncing the birth of a new era: ELIKISH grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:25am On Aug 10, 2013
Bev has joined angelo in his bed and he is holding her under the duvet!!
Na wa oo.. She no even sabi form small sef...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:29am On Aug 10, 2013
Lobeez:

Ladies and gentlemen.... Boys and girls....
Anouncing the birth of a new era: ELIKISH grin

gringrin.. Pokello must be seething by now grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:29am On Aug 10, 2013
OMG!!! Omg!! Omg!!!!
Bev and angelo are under the duvet holding eachother..
Is any one watching? They are doing it again oooh... What da Bleep is this?

Dem don begin quarrel again?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:31am On Aug 10, 2013
Bev to angelo:: I am sorry!!!
Abeg i don tire to dey type thesame thing.. Make i sleep joor!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nnecar(f): 12:31am On Aug 10, 2013
beverly neva talk her mind, e be like say d babe dey Hot dis nyte
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:32am On Aug 10, 2013
Kslib: OMG!!! Omg!! Omg!!!!
Bev and angelo are under the duvet holding eachother..
Is any one watching? They are doing it again oooh... What da Bleep is this?

Dem don begin quarrel again?

But seriously are women always this gullible? embarassed
Feel like throwing my Lumia 920 at the TV
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 12:32am On Aug 10, 2013
ochongonoko:

gringrin.. Pokello must be seething by now grin

It wasn't what you guys thought! Melvin and Elikem were tickling Dillish. Elikem held her while Melvin tickled her feet.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:34am On Aug 10, 2013
languys69:

It wasn't what you guys thought! Melvin and Elikem were tickling Dillish. Elikem held her while Melvin tickled her feet.

Abegi! I watched it... the chemistry was obvious
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:35am On Aug 10, 2013
Another version!

Dillish: Why get involved with someone? I know what I'm doing. I'm using my relationship to cover up feelings for someone in the house

Dillish: Getting cozy with Melvin will put me in danger since a lot of people in the house don't want Naija to win

Dillish then changed the subject, she spoke about next week's nominations

Dillish: I think Elikem has more fans than Melvin judging by the number of times he's been saved.

Dillish concluded, "I have rights to be friends with anyone I want

I'm not sure of this one either. A lot of gaps between..like the nomination talk and the conclusion doesn't rhyme with the last paragraph.

I'll ask again..who watched it please we need an unbiased view.
Thank you!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 12:40am On Aug 10, 2013
Lobeez:

Abegi! I watched it... the chemistry was obvious

Elikem has been hitting on both Cleo and Dillish. I am not sure there was any chemistry. It takes two to tango. He has been telling Dillish she is fine(beautiful) and Cleo said he could not keep off his eyes whenever they are both having their bath. And he said he likes her body, especially her azz.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:45am On Aug 10, 2013
safarigirl: Another version!

Dillish: Why get involved with someone? I know what I'm doing. I'm using my relationship to cover up feelings for someone in the house

Dillish: Getting cozy with Melvin will put me in danger since a lot of people in the house don't want Naija to win

Dillish then changed the subject, she spoke about next week's nominations

Dillish: I think Elikem has more fans than Melvin judging by the number of times he's been saved.

Dillish concluded, "I have rights to be friends with anyone I want

I'm not sure of this one either. A lot of gaps between..like the nomination talk and the conclusion doesn't rhyme with the last paragraph.

I'll ask again..who watched it please we need an unbiased view.
Thank you!
It seems like someone out there doesnt want us to know the truth cos i see no reson why nobody has come out to give us the full authentic gist!!
I wonder why this particluar gist is even having different version in the first place..
In as much as i'm very happy that i fixed my phone,i am very disappointed at myself for missing that convo...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 12:49am On Aug 10, 2013
BizBloke:

Hahahaha. You dey see wetin I dey see?
@Stateofmind
Haba bro. No biggie na. We fight, we make up, we move on. No biggie
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:54am On Aug 10, 2013
meggy 11: Sleep don come. Will answer mariarocks n spade tomorrow. The two bloody nicompoos.

@kslib, guess I altered ur post, will fix tomorrow..

Good Night.
You are one of the most insanely IDIOTIC people I've ever come across. Look at your whiny little self blaming sleep. I replied you almost 3 hours ago. You had a WHOLE 3 HOURS to hit me back with a comeback but you failed. Btw its NINCOMPOOP and the only one that perfectly describes its definition is YOU. Pathetic little bottom feeder. Mtschew.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:00am On Aug 10, 2013
I heard the video is on this site
http://bbafrica.tv/
I can't check it because the site isn't opening well on my phone.
Someone should please check it and verify.
Thanks
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 1:02am On Aug 10, 2013
Still catching up and I have just 3 pages left. But I need to ask one question. Are we saying that @Sholay is the ONLY supporter Dillish has on nairaland? Where are all those clowns screaming Dellicious Dillish for weeks on end? Everybody is now formin 'I knew it' but we all know those that never fell for Dillish on here. Make una fear God o. Ehen
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:02am On Aug 10, 2013
safarigirl: I heard the video is on this site
http://bbafrica.tv/
I can't check it because the site isn't opening well on my phone.
Someone should please check it and verify.
Thanks
It's not there

(1) (2) (3) ... (1192) (1193) (1194) (1195) (1196) (1197) (1198) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.