Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,330 members, 7,867,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 07:34 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1269) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2184665 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1266) (1267) (1268) (1269) (1270) (1271) (1272) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 12, 2013
ladunsky: cleo- 1
bev- 1
dillish- 2
elikem- 5
bimp- 4
melvin- 0
angelo- 1

the most CLUELESS nominations IMO............... BUT ANYWAY ITS CONFIRMED OUR NIGERIANS ARE IN THE FINAL.................... AND BEVERLY HAS ACTUALLY CRUISED TO THE FINAL WITHOUT BEEN UP FOR NOMINATIONS...............LOOOOOOOOOOOL

just hope Elikem doesn't swap her. But that guy hates Angelo sha oo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 10:29am On Aug 12, 2013
When Beverly wins with her juju you will all be scratching your heads. On a serious note, my money is on Angelo, Dillish and Melvin, in that order.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by viexcey(f): 10:30am On Aug 12, 2013
Its not possible. So,elikem will have one person 4 swapping, Naaaa!
aodis:

True best contribution ever! All 6 could be up! Biggy could just put all the names up apart from Melvin!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by easyflex: 10:31am On Aug 12, 2013
Nigeria only had to vote actively just once for their rep this season. That's big money loss for BBA organisers this season. I guess that's why they tell IK to hammer it into their head to nominate competition.
But truth be told, our reps are the best game players .despite the hate for their country origin, housemates couldn't get to nominate them because they are loved and they play fair too.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 10:31am On Aug 12, 2013
Omolola1: The HM's are so clueless..
Dumb nominations!!!

Must they always nominate "easy targets? Rubbish
Thank God eli is also up, no hope for dillish be that...hallelujah.

Top 5: melvin, beverly, cleo, elikem and angelo.

I see angelo winning this! If melvin does, it'd be popularity votes.. #just saying

Angelo has never won any votes outside SADC.
Now, considering there's Cleo there, and Malawi normally votes her, plus Zim is between Elikem and Cleo, I wonder where his so-called votes will be coming from.

EA does not vote in unison anymore. That region looks like it will be scattered around.

Never say never.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 12, 2013
Abeg if it is between Angelo, Dillish and Bimp then two people can go this week. I really don't care.

But what if Biggie just announces two names up for possible eviction, instead of 3....I WILL HATEEEEEE

Elikem better not try any stunt tonight oh abeg. He should just put Angelo up

Anyways if no Nigerians are up, I will be voting Bimp.

If Dillish walks and Namibians don't repay Nigerians back for the multiple times we voted her even though we might not vote her this week so as to favor Ethiopians small incase 2 people leave, their own don finish.

I no say Naija may still help the girl....mschewww. How many times biko kwanu?!?! I will hatttteeee

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 10:34am On Aug 12, 2013
sexytabhi:
Is Bimp a competition for angelo or is elikem a competition. For him? Bev and melvin are also big competition for him. Aas for elikem he puts people that he. Doesn't get along with,is that a good reason?

I think nominating those you know will nominate you is always a good reason. If you eliminate them, you become safer. And elikem nominates 1 hater and 1 competition, speaking of oneal and angelo. He always nominates these 2 based on competition and did not know oneal was nominating him until he left, he thought they were cool.

As for angelo, he sees bimp as a competition, for both his girl(hehe) and the money..

As for dillish and bimp, I think its just some mutual hidden beef. They have been nominating each other since the diamond house days. I don't think the hms think about country votes like that in the house..I might be wrong though..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:34am On Aug 12, 2013
Abeg who dey talk say Angelo go win?

Top5- Bev, Elikem, Cleo, Angelo and Melvin

Angelo- SA, Bots
Cleo- Zam, Mal
Elikem- Ghana, Zim
Bev- Ethiopia
Mel- Nig, SL, ROA, Namibia (we need to vote Dillish)

Votes up for grabs
TZ, Kenya, UG, Angola (between Melvin and Angelo)
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by zandilicious: 10:34am On Aug 12, 2013
languys69: When Beverly wins with her juju you will all be scratching your heads. On a serious note, my money is on Angelo, Dillish and Melvin, in that order.
My money is on Angelo, with 3 WA in the final, that z not good for Mel....
Even though Angelo will b sharin SADC wif Cleo, i dnt c cleo snatching much votes frm Angelo. Remember if 2 pipl were evicted ths sundae, Cleo wud b in Babylon now.BTW how many pipl r goin to b evicted ths sundae?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:34am On Aug 12, 2013
languys69:

You and your wild fantasies. Dillish is safe. It is obvious Bimp is the one going home.
two people are leaving this week. Elikem puts Angelo up. Naija voting Dillish, our last strategic vote. Sa, zam, bots, angola, roa, tz vote Angelo. He kicks out Dil and Bimp. Bev saved Bimp, Ethiopians funny enough love her. They vote either Bev/Cleo in finals. We gotta vote Dillish

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 10:35am On Aug 12, 2013
aodis:

True best contribution ever! All 6 could be up! Biggy could just put all the names up apart from Melvin!
No I meant only 1 person may be leaving this week...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 12, 2013
safarigirl: Abeg who dey talk say Angelo go win?

Angelo- SA, Bots
Cleo- Zam, Mal
Elikem- Ghana, Zim
Bev- Ethiopia

Votes up for grabs

WTF! Same news over and over again! E never do. We've saved the girl multiple times Namibia owes us their life

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by melanie74: 10:37am On Aug 12, 2013
noname: My prediction:

Beverly: Cleo and Dillish/Elikem
Melvin: Elikem and Bimp
Bimp: Elikem and Dillish
Angelo: Dillish and Cleo/Bimp
Elikem: Bimp and Angelo
Dillish: Bimp and Beverly
Cleo: Beverly and Angelo

I think Dillish and Bimp or Dillish, Bimp and Elikem will be up so I see Elikem saving Dillish and putting Angelo up or saving himself and putting Angelo up...
nkname you are a wizard o. Abi witch, iya come and tell us who to vote so if the person lives, we get their votes. Nominations went as u predicted
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:39am On Aug 12, 2013
spade:

Angelo has never won any votes outside SADC.
Now, considering there's Cleo there, and Malawi normally her, plus Zim is between Elikem and Cleo, I wonder where his so-called votes will be coming from.

EA does not vote in unison anymore. That region looks like it will be scattered around.

Never say never.
thank u,u dey see well jare,i dn't understand hw sme pple predict without thinking it through
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 10:40am On Aug 12, 2013

Angelo- SA, Bots
Cleo- Zam, Mal
Elikem- Ghana, Zim
Bev- Ethiopia

Votes up for grabs

I think its top 6..don't remove dillish from the finalists yet.. Like noname said, I don't think 2 peeps will be evicted after 2weeks of evicting one.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by zandilicious: 10:40am On Aug 12, 2013

Angelo- SA, Bots
Cleo- Zam, Mal
Elikem- Ghana, Zim
Bev- Ethiopia

Votes up for grabs

But safari, if Naija vote Dillish, then Dillish might go to the final, then forget the Namibian vote for Mel
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 12, 2013
Delish may just win this thing, Angelo will only get SADC votes minus Zim, Nam and zam since Zim will vote for Elikem, that leaves him with a max of 3 and even then Malawi may go with Cleo. EA on the other hand has declared for Delish saying she was Annabel's friends and Eth never voted with the east. This may just come down to Melvin or Delish
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 12, 2013
StateOfMind:

I think its top 6..don't remove dillish from the finalists yet.. Like noname said, I don't think 2 peeps will be evicted after 2weeks of evicting one.

As Oneal said, Only him and Feza were the only housemates to walk out solo.. Biggie shouldn't break their record please.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 10:43am On Aug 12, 2013
Mariarocks:

WTF! Same news over and over again! E never do. We've saved the girl multiple times Namibia owes us their life

See vexation ontop vexation. Lmaooooo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 12, 2013
THE AMAKA:

And what does that have to do with what i said? I'm talking about Beverly expecting Dillish to nominate her and you are saying a different thing entirely. If anything it only correlates to what i was already saying. Please stop looking for my head to collect "likes" from my haters. wink

Nd who re ur haters?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 10:43am On Aug 12, 2013
melanie74: nkname you are a wizard o. Abi witch, iya come and tell us who to vote so if the person lives, we get their votes. Nominations went as u predicted
Lol. Abeg I no be winchi winchi oh. I am still very confused on who to vote for abeg because I am not sure if one or 2 people will be leaving this week. I'm quite confused now, trying to think the whole thing out strategically...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ohlala1: 10:44am On Aug 12, 2013
THE AMAKA: Whatever charm Beverly and her mom are using, i need it, FAST!!!!! Either that or wherever they worship is a really spiritual place ooo
Beverly has just made history.

Bev's so called charm or juju will only be seen to be effective if she eventually wins the USD300k otherwise it will just look like she was ignored as an inconsequential participant. There isnt a prize for the HM that was not nominated is there?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 12, 2013
StateOfMind:

I think nominating those you know will nominate you is always a good reason. If you eliminate them, you become safer. And elikem nominates 1 hater and 1 competition, speaking of oneal and angelo. He always nominates these 2 based on competition and did not know oneal was nominating him until he left, he thought they were cool.

As for angelo, he sees bimp as a competition, for both his girl(hehe) and the money..
As for dillish and bimp, I think its just some mutual hidden beef. They have been nominating each other since the diamond house days. I don't think the hms think about country votes like that in the house..I might be wrong though..
Thaat is aa real man's reason cos of his girl,lol afteral he snatched her from bimp so why seeing him as a competition again.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 10:44am On Aug 12, 2013
Mariarocks:

As Oneal said, Only him and Feza were the only housemates to walk out solo.. Biggie shouldn't break their record please.

Er er..emm.. What will you do if dillish wins... #Justasking.. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:45am On Aug 12, 2013
There has never been a top six,there will never be a top six,it will alway be top five...BIMP nd DILLISH ARE GOING TO BE BOOTED OUT...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Amaechi5(m): 10:45am On Aug 12, 2013
Elikem swill this and that and this and this,haba we are not Elikem and doesn't know what is on his mind.Lets wait till the swapping tinz reach
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by zandilicious: 10:46am On Aug 12, 2013
tatiana009: Delish may just win this thing, Angelo will only get SADC votes minus Zim, Nam and zam since Zim will vote for Elikem, that leaves him with a max of 3 and even then Malawi may go with Cleo. EA on the other hand has declared for Delish saying she was Annabel's friends and Eth never voted with the east. This may just come down to Melvin or Delish
mmmmmmhhhhh, so u say the real competition for Mel z Dillish, thank u, we said this long tym, but in the absence of Dillish, Angelo might also be competition. He has been saved by SADC wen he was up, so basically he doesnt need WA/EA votes to survive, thats my take. So if that z the case, I also c Angelo as competition. The las tym Angelo was up he ddnt get Namibia also, as Dillish was also up, he didnt get Zim either bcz Pokello was up, he got 5 votes including Zambia, but he can easily get 4 countries
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by meggy11: 10:46am On Aug 12, 2013
clefstone: nominating someone u put up last week and called a friend on the live show yesterday makes u look pretty evil. Forget patriotism nd be real babe

Don't agree with u. Everyone knws bev is closed to bimp,angelo her man, Melvin country mate and elikem WA tins. So who she for put? Abegi
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 12, 2013
click2cbn: Dat guy na Anambra boy! No be him talk say him dey go one christ embassy like dat each time em cum em papa villa 4 anambra. U no no GOM n his jonsing again?
*Hides* cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 10:47am On Aug 12, 2013
njokusboy:

Nd who re ur haters?

They usually belong to the Melvin Extremist Group as well as the Anti-Beverly Squad. They can't stand the opinionated me i guess. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:48am On Aug 12, 2013
If elikem should replace himself with bev...BEVERLY ND BIMP WILL BE BOOTED OUT...then there will be a problem,the decietful dillish might jst grab the money

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 10:48am On Aug 12, 2013
Mariarocks:

Ethiopia have voted for Dillish about 4 times, which is more than the 3 times we voted her. They also owe Ethiopia something.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1266) (1267) (1268) (1269) (1270) (1271) (1272) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.