Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,191 members, 7,839,047 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1272) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2178011 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1269) (1270) (1271) (1272) (1273) (1274) (1275) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 11:36am On Aug 12, 2013
v24m:

My guy 2pple are leaving this week, check BB facebook. Guys we need to be sure of atleast 1East African vote. Lets not put our hope on Ethiopia and Nam, the best thing for us to go and seek for alliance or assistance from 1 EA country.

Too bad. I just read it o. Angelo is going home this week. Bet it with me! Angelo and Bimp are going home. Dillish will have EA votes, 9ja, SL, Ghana votes and Namibia votes. Dillish is gonna win this thing. Tell me I am biased but it is Dillish! I hope you understand. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 11:36am On Aug 12, 2013
safarigirl: I've said it before, I'm tired of knacking this thing in all y'all's brains

3 PEOPLE are coming up this week. Two people have nerver come up, it won't start now. There has NEVER been a top 6, just top 7 when there were two winners. 3 people are up, 2 are leaving.

Please if you don't know this, know it now....in the history of BBA there has never been a top 6, neither have 2 people ever come up. Stop pulling me back abeg....

If Dill had gotten just one nomination then we can talk of just 2 people being up, but as it stands, she's the sore thumb in a sea of 1 nominations....She's coming up. Shikena!

There has never been a top 6?.. Last year was??

Ladymay, prezzo, kyle, wati P, keagan, talia... Correct me if I'm wrong.. Jannete did not make finals..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:36am On Aug 12, 2013
maingwaest: Biggy could just put all the names up apart from Melvin![/quote. True talk
hmmm,i dn't think so,nd i hpe nt cos it would b bad oh
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tremzy07(f): 11:37am On Aug 12, 2013
Just leaving Facebook and two HMs are going home this week...and that would obviously be Bimp and Dillish. So my votes are going to Dillish this week because of strategic reasons....with Nigeria voting for her, even if on eviction night she finds out Beverly nominated her, she would still campaign for Melvin...and Namibians owe us anyway angry Big time!

But seriously though...cant wait to see the look on both Bimp and Dillish's faces when IK shows them how they nominated eachother out of the housegrin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mike404(m): 11:37am On Aug 12, 2013
@ THIS PARTICULAR JUNCTURE, DILLISH IS THE PASSWORD!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 12, 2013
spade:

Are you this brainless?
How do you mean 'when they voted Melvin'?
Do you even keep track of the SEQUENCE of events or are you that scatterbrained?

Did Melvin and Beverly not use their HOH powers to save Bolt and Bassey repectively?

And when you say "when they voted Melvin", Did Bolt not leave BEFORE Melvin was even up?

If we're going to talk about the WA alliance, you better shush it cuz Nigeria has contributed the MOST to it while Ghana NEVER did anything for its neighbors. That's right, just keep in mind Ghana has NOT contributed a single thing to the alliance so far.

You never voted Bolt.
You never voted Bassey.
You never voted Melvin.

While in Nigeria's case:

We voted Selly (Ghana) when she was up.
Beverly saved Bassey (SL) that same week.
Melvin saved Bolt (SL) when he had the chance.
The same Melvin saved Selly (Ghana) when she was this close to biting the dust.
Nigeria was the only other country that voted Bassey (SL).
Nigeria voted Elikem (Ghana).

While you guys on the other hand have NEVER lifted a finger to vote a West African so far this year, so just kindly shut your trap and stop trying to compare. You'll look stuppiid if you do.
For crying out loud. The only time Melvin was up for eviction, selly was also up so we had to vote for her. Secondly Nigeria"s reps have never been up so who was Elikem and Selly supposed to save. The only West African rep that was up was Sl and they never did anything for us at time that when both Selly and Elikem was up. Bassey even saved Pokelo over Elikem so before you start to spew shit next time get your facts straight. I really dnt get why ppl are making such a big issue over something irrelevant. Ge over it already. Gosh

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nomski0(f): 11:38am On Aug 12, 2013
Its best if we just save our votes....... must we vote every week. As at now, i'm massively confused as to who to vote for, i'm saving my votes for Mel and Bev for the final.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tremzy07(f): 11:40am On Aug 12, 2013
But wait o...why are we all assuming that Angelo would survive this eviction? Where are his votes coing from/

Can someone do a premutation of what the voting pattern will look like if Angelo, Bimp and Dellish are up?

What if the whole of WA votes for Dellish again?

Then we are screwed, big time!lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Yinkade(m): 11:40am On Aug 12, 2013
safarigirl: I've said it before, I'm tired of knacking this thing in all y'all's brains

3 PEOPLE are coming up this week. Two people have nerver come up, it won't start now. There has NEVER been a top 6, just top 7 when there were two winners. 3 people are up, 2 are leaving.

Please if you don't know this, know it now....in the history of BBA there has never been a top 6, neither have 2 people ever come up. Stop pulling me back abeg....

If Dill had gotten just one nomination then we can talk of just 2 people being up, but as it stands, she's the sore thumb in a sea of 1 nominations....She's coming up. Shikena!
last year it was top7 and it was only one winner......bba face book is saying too 5....bba instagram is saying only two pple might be up.....let's all just chill till 7 before we start making any conclusions
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 12, 2013
I am going to sleep. Una go vote Bimp and Dillish when Elikem swaps and voting lines open. I am not talking about this again. Hopefully both ideas pay off either way. One love people smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by justloveme: 11:41am On Aug 12, 2013
pls i just visited dillish page and her country pple know shez gone but dey dont want angelo to win instead dey want melvin to win ,dey pledging to us not to drop her buh still support her.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nikky341: 11:41am On Aug 12, 2013
Lets vote 9ja for dilish and roa for bimp
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by zandilicious: 11:42am On Aug 12, 2013
safarigirl: Cleo will snatch Zambia from Angelo, a key country. She could also snatch Malawi too cos SA never saved Natasha while Zam did.

No it's not the same thing, that's a mumu comparison cos Mel and Bev are Nigerians, angelo ain't Zambian so he's not going to hold down her votes.

Please leave strategizing to the strategists....oh, and ignore zandiliscious, she's south african
easy now, 1st of all, i aint a South African, secondly, was jus stating my opinion, no sin on dat. If i was a SA, I wud b so relaxed ryt now coz i know Angelo has high chances of winnin and SA loves Dillish, but voted for Cleo. I mean, if he z only fighting wif Cleo,while there are 3 WA fighting for votes. my thot z, like u say Namibia might vote for Mel if Dillish leaves, n tht Naija also want to secure atleast 1 EA country, what happens if Dillish stays, Dillish has the entire EA and Namibia, who wins then? Dillish obviously. We mus jus stop talkin bwt strategic voting period, becoz those pipl sayin vote Dillish, thts no strategy to secure namibia, thats a strategy for their fav Dillish to win the Moola.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by zandilicious: 11:44am On Aug 12, 2013
languys69:

Too bad. I just read it o. Angelo is going home this week. Bet it with me! Angelo and Bimp are going home. Dillish will have EA votes, 9ja, SL, Ghana votes and Namibia votes. Dillish is gonna win this thing. Tell me I am biased but it is Dillish! I hope you understand. grin
I agree wif u, if Angelo leaves, then Dillish z the winner cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by meggy11: 11:45am On Aug 12, 2013
If only dillish can get 9ja votes without getting ROA and she is still booted out then that would be just fine.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 12, 2013
Nam will still vote Melvin in the finale even if Naija doesnt vote Dillish this time around. Whoelse could they vote for. The two NAM chicks will campaign for Melvin. Okay seriously i'm out this time
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nkwako: 11:47am On Aug 12, 2013
Guys Angelo has Zimbabwe S.A. Zambia Botswana roa even Angola....delish has only 3 WA votes and Namibia......so Angelo is making it to the finals
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 11:47am On Aug 12, 2013
Trust me. Angelo Bimp are going home if it is two people going home this Sunday. Dillish will have 9ja, Ghana, Sl, EA and Namibia votes! Don't let hatred becloud your judgement. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:52am On Aug 12, 2013
Is that narialand dn't upload pictures,that are being uploaded with phones or what?i tried to upload a pic here nd it's nt wrking,i tried to update my profile pic it's nt working...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 11:53am On Aug 12, 2013
nikky341: Lets vote 9ja for dilish and roa for bimp
Nairaland have no say

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nkwako: 11:53am On Aug 12, 2013
languys69: Trust me. Angelo Bimp are going home if it is two people going home this Sunday. Dillish will have 9ja, Ghana, Sl, EA and Namibia votes! Don't let hatred becloud your judgement. grin

So where is bimp from....his no EA vote is going to delish

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 12, 2013
THE AMAKA:

See vexation ontop vexation. Lmaooooo
As e dey HOT!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 12, 2013
Evil men, see as una sit down for una parlour dey plot other pple downfall. Lolzzz
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by justdamiR: 11:56am On Aug 12, 2013
djesuyajolu@gmail.com
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by zandilicious: 11:57am On Aug 12, 2013
justloveme: pls i just visited dillish page and her country pple know shez gone but dey dont want angelo to win instead dey want melvin to win ,dey pledging to us not to drop her buh still support her.
they tryin to make ur mind at ease bcz if they knw she z gone, wat difference will Naija vote make?they c tht Naija z planning to secure Nam vote as Dillish leaves, if t wont make a difference to Dillish, possible savin her, why beg for her support. the Nam is also trying to secure votes for their queen coz they know in th final she stands a greater chance. Open ur eyes abeg. They dnt need 4th assurance to decide whether to support Mel or not, ts their strategy for the queen to reach the final.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by fashrola(m): 11:57am On Aug 12, 2013
oh-lala:

Bev's so called charm or juju will only be seen to be effective if she eventually wins the USD300k otherwise it will just look like she was ignored as an inconsequential participant. There isnt a prize for the HM that was not nominated is there?
At least she has set up a record as the first housemate who has never been nominated...in the history of Big Brother Africa or History of Big Brother, likewise Elikem who broke the record of been the first Ghanaian to be in the finals...Men that's something!!! Remember some people might not know the name of the first winner of Big Brother Africa nor the second and their respective country but Beverly might not be forgotten easily...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 12:00pm On Aug 12, 2013
nkwako:

So where is bimp from....his no EA vote is going to delish

Ethiopia is not an EA country. Ethiopia is in the horn of Africa. Bimp hates Annebel so he is not getting Kenya's votes. The only EA votes certain for him is Tanzania's because of his closeness to Nando and Feza. Uganda and Kenya will go for Dillish along with WA and Namiba.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by justdamiR: 12:01pm On Aug 12, 2013
Angelo-S.A, ZIMZAMAL, ANGOLA,ROA
Dillish--W.A(3),NAM
Bimp-E.A(4)

I stand corrected
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Imprida(f): 12:03pm On Aug 12, 2013
am voting angelo this week

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 12:04pm On Aug 12, 2013
Dannyxy: Is that narialand dn't upload pictures,that are being uploaded with phones or what?i tried to upload a pic here nd it's nt wrking,i tried to update my profile pic it's nt working...
crop ur image,it'll reduce d size.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 12:04pm On Aug 12, 2013
tremzy07: But wait o...why are we all assuming that Angelo would survive this eviction? Where are his votes coing from/

Can someone do a premutation of what the voting pattern will look like if Angelo, Bimp and Dellish are up?

What if the whole of WA votes for Dellish again?

Then we are screwed, big time!lipsrsealed

I think it could end up like this if indeed, Angelo, Bimp and Dillish are up for eviction.

Angelo: SA, Wal, Zam, Zim, Bot, Ang, RoA. (7)

Dillish: Nig, Gh, SL, Nam, UG, Ken. (6)

Bimp: Eth, Tan. (2)

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:06pm On Aug 12, 2013
At least beverly acheived sumtin,the fact she has nt being nominated,that is her own $300,000...

(1) (2) (3) ... (1269) (1270) (1271) (1272) (1273) (1274) (1275) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.