Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,792 members, 7,862,623 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:06 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1270) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2183404 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1267) (1268) (1269) (1270) (1271) (1272) (1273) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 10:48am On Aug 12, 2013
Mariarocks: Abeg if it is between Angelo, Dillish and Bimp then two people can go this week. I really don't care.

But what if Biggie just announces two names up for possible eviction, instead of 3....I WILL HATEEEEEE

Elikem better not try any stunt tonight oh abeg. He should just put Angelo up

Anyways if no Nigerians are up, I will be voting Bimp.

If Dillish walks and Namibians don't repay Nigerians back for the multiple times we voted her even though we might not vote her this week so as to favor Ethiopians small incase 2 people leave, their own don finish.

I no say Naija may still help the girl....mschewww. How many times biko kwanu?!?! I will hatttteeee

Try to be strategic. If Nigeria does not vote Dillish and she gets evicted, if Namibia eventually votes Angelo, we won't phucking do shiiitt. As in, nothing will happen. Angelo will win, we will not. And there's nothing we can do to Namibians, cuz it's the final voting exercise. We'll only bark but won't bite. Now, that's a reality check.

What we need to do now is cast every bitterness aside and vote based on strategic levels.

As things stand now, of all the 3 likely nominees (SA, Nam and Eth) Namibia is the most likely country to vote for Melvin if Dillish leaves, because not only is he in a relationship with Maria, we are in an alliance with them.

If Bimp leaves today, trust me, we will not smell Ethiopia cuz that vote would rather go to Cleo since she's his friend.

If Angelo leaves, the vote is going to Cleo, due to the SA-Zam alliance.

Believe me when I say it, our surest bet is to VOTE DILLISH if she's up! If she leaves, her friendship with Melvin as well as Maria's relationship with him would help him get the Nam vote.

This is the final eviction. It's too late to be emotional.

Let's be strategic. VOTE DILLISH!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SAGirl: 10:49am On Aug 12, 2013
suze: Dont think Dillish wont make it to the finals.

Top 5(most likely):
Cleo
melvin
beverly
angelo
Elikem.

I guess Angelo would win this eventually

Not with Cleo still there... I so wanted her to go yesterday!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 10:49am On Aug 12, 2013
9ja will vote Dillish this week, watch and see
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:50am On Aug 12, 2013
If elikem replace himself with melvin.,DILLISH ND BIMP WILL BE BOOTED OUT...then we can declare melvin the winner
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SAGirl: 10:50am On Aug 12, 2013
Omolola1: The HM's are so clueless..
Dumb nominations!!!

Must they always nominate "easy targets? Rubbish
Thank God eli is also up, no hope for dillish be that...hallelujah.

Top 5: melvin, beverly, cleo, elikem and angelo.

I see angelo winning this! If melvin does, it'd be popularity votes.. #just saying

I doubt it... I think all the EA votes would go to Melvin eventually!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 10:51am On Aug 12, 2013
oh-lala:

Bev's so called charm or juju will only be seen to be effective if she eventually wins the USD300k otherwise it will just look like she was ignored as an inconsequential participant. There isnt a prize for the HM that was not nominated is there?

Na waaaa, you need to chill. Everyone is making a joke of the situation. And you can't deny that her escaping nominations is a blessing because it has single handedly allowed her to come this far while the likes of Bassey were booted out for regional ish.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Yinkade(m): 10:51am On Aug 12, 2013
Dannyxy: There has never been a top six,there will never be a top six,it will alway be top five...BIMP nd DILLISH ARE GOING TO BE BOOTED OUT...
but there has been top 7 so ur point is null....it would most likely be top 6
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 12, 2013
ghboy: 1st WA alliance to be broken was Beverly. she was HOH and refused to save Selly.
2nd WA alliance to be broken was by SL for voting Betty when Selly was up so please let Ghana be.
she saved Bassey (West African)
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 12, 2013
zandilicious:
mmmmmmhhhhh, so u say the real competition for Mel z Dillish, thank u, we said this long tym, but in the absence of Dillish, Angelo might also be competition. He has been saved by SADC wen he was up, so basically he doesnt need WA/EA votes to survive, thats my take. So if that z the case, I also c Angelo as competition.
At this particular "juncture" they all are competition to one another,everyone of them is a potential winner. The truth is any country naija votes for would not be able to return the favor once that chasemate makes it to the final so no matter who you vote for,you have nothing to lose or gain unless the person doesn't get to the final.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:52am On Aug 12, 2013
As stupid as it may seem,i wish elikem would replace melvin with himself...that would be a check mate,as melvin would win
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 12, 2013
zandilicious:
mmmmmmhhhhh, so u say the real competition for Mel z Dillish, thank u, we said this long tym, but in the absence of Dillish, Angelo might also be competition. He has been saved by SADC wen he was up, so basically he doesnt need WA/EA votes to survive, thats my take. So if that z the case, I also c Angelo as competition.

My point is who are the SADC countries? Zim will not vote Angelo, Nam will not vote Angelo if Delish leaves they'll vote Melvin and so that leaves him with SA, Bots and Malawi. I don't see anyone winning with 3 countries, to win Angelo will need non SADC countries too
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 12, 2013
THE AMAKA:

See vexation ontop vexation. Lmaooooo

YESSSS I WILL VEX! WTF. This shiit happens everytime she's up. Lets save her for Nam's vote blah blah and then we end up saving her and she ends up surviving every gaddamn time. We'll save again and she will survive again and then I wonder where Nigerians will get the Nam vote from in the finale. Ahn ahn wtf. We've saved her sooo many times Namibians owe us this vote if Dillish doesnt make it to the finale. We dont have to keep doing the same thing to prove a point. The point has already been proven gaddammit angry. If they don't vote us in the finale then they're fuuckiing Judas' in that country. Tell me why we cant save Bimp?? Him and Dillish both have 50/50 chance of surviving this eviction. We've helped Nam A WHOLE FUCCKIIINGGG LOT its time we secure another country as well for ourselves just as we did SL. And Bimp probably fuckiinng holds the key to EA at this particular juncture!!!!!!! Imagine if Naija saves him and him and Dill still leave. Na fireworks go dey scatter for my head mehn

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 10:55am On Aug 12, 2013
Dannyxy: As stupid as it may seem,i wish elikem would replace melvin with himself...that would be a check mate,as melvin would win
Elikem is not that foolish. And I know you are joking.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:56am On Aug 12, 2013
Dannyxy: If elikem should replace himself with bev...BEVERLY ND BIMP WILL BE BOOTED OUT...then there will be a problem,the decietful dillish might jst grab the money
for someone most people here declare smart, y'all are really insulting Elikem

You think he'd be d.umb enough to put up a WA and risk their wrath?

He's not close to Angelo, he'll put him up. Besides, he'll think Mel and Bev would drag the Naija votes, thereby making things easier for him.

Ladies and Gentlemen, it's a TOP5, when Biggie asks, he asked the housemates who their TOP 5 is, on stage, IK asked those two people who their top5 is...O'neal sef know say na TOP 5...so who's feeding you guys this TOP 6 nonsense?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 12, 2013
Mariarocks:

YESSSS I WILL VEX! WTF. This shiit happens everytime she's up. Lets save her for Nam's vote blah blah and then we end up saving her and she ends up surviving every gaddamn time. We'll save again and she will survive again and then I wonder where Nigerians will get the Nam vote from in the finale. Ahn ahn wtf. We've saved her sooo many times Namibians owe us this vote if Dillish doesnt make it to the finale. We dont have to keep doing the same thing to prove a point. The point has already been proven gaddammit angry. If they don't vote us in the finale then they're fuuckiing Judas' in that country. Tell me why we cant save Bimp?? Him and Dillish both have 50/50 chance of surviving this eviction. We've helped Nam A WHOLE FUCCKIIINGGG LOT its time we secure another country as well for ourselves just as we did SL. And Bimp probably fuckiinng holds the key to EA at this particular juncture!!!!!!! Imagine if Naija saves him and him and Dill still leave. Na fireworks go dey scatter for my head mehn
If nigeria saves Bimp and he leaves either way with dillish then we can be sure of ethiopa`s vote,naija has done too much for namimbia so they have to vote for naija unless they are judas like you said
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SAGirl: 10:58am On Aug 12, 2013
aodis:

True best contribution ever! All 6 could be up! Biggy could just put all the names up apart from Melvin!

Yeh... that is what Biggie should do. And then 2 can leave!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 10:59am On Aug 12, 2013
Mariarocks:

WTF! Same news over and over again! E never do. We've saved the girl multiple times Namibia owes us their life

Why can't you be strategic?

Don't you understand that the past will not phucking matter at this point?

If we don't vote them this week and they decide to ignore the past times we voted them, what will you do? Arrest them?

Don't you know that, if we choose to ignore her this week and Ghana votes for her, then Elikem even stands a better chance with the Namibian vote than we do?

I don't phucking like Dillish. As a matter of fact, I despise her more than you do. But at this point, I'm ignoring all that shiittt and reasoning strategically!

Ethiopia will NEVER vote Melvin in the finals - they'd rather vote Cleo or Beverly, so why the phuck should we WASTE our votes there?

Namibia is the closest thing we have to a vote, let me tell you.

Dillish might not make it this week, so we need to solidify our alliance once and for all!

Melvin has never nominated any of the Namibians. On top of that, he has this thing going with Maria, and to cap it off they're the only ones in the nomination table who have voted Melvin.
When Melvin was up, Ethiopia opted to vote fatty Nat instead.

Mehn, you gats to shine eye and vote strategically!
This is the final lap!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 10:59am On Aug 12, 2013
I will not vote this week. I am saving my money for the finale.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 12, 2013
safarigirl: for someone most people here declare smart, y'all are really insulting Elikem

He's not close to Angelo, he'll put him up. Besides, he'll think Mel and Bev would drag the Naija votes, thereby making things easier for him.

Ladies and Gentlemen, it's a TOP5, when Biggie asks, he asked the housemates who their TOP 5 is, on stage, IK asked those two people who their top5 is...O'neal sef know say na TOP 5...so who's feeding you guys this TOP 6 nonsense?
Elikem knows bev and mel would share west africa`s vote so he would not want to put them although I doubt if the HMs think of regional votes,they just assume africa is voting them.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by zandilicious: 11:00am On Aug 12, 2013
spade:

Try to be strategic. If Nigeria does not vote Dillish and she gets evicted, if Namibia eventually votes Angelo, we won't phucking do shiiitt. As in, nothing will happen. Angelo will win, we will not. And there's nothing we can do to Namibians, cuz it's the final voting exercise. We'll only bark but won't bite. Now, that's a reality check.

What we need to do now is cast every bitterness aside and vote based on strategic levels.

As things stand now, of all the 3 likely nominees (SA, Nam and Eth) Namibia is the most likely country to vote for Melvin if Dillish leaves, because not only is he in a relationship with Maria, we are in an alliance with them.

If Bimp leaves today, trust me, we will not smell Ethiopia cuz that vote would rather go to Cleo since she's his friend.

If Angelo leaves, the vote is going to Cleo, due to the SA-Zam alliance.

Believe me when I say it, our surest bet is to VOTE DILLISH if she's up! If she leaves, her friendship with Melvin as well as Maria's relationship with him would help him get the Nam vote.

This is the final eviction. It's too late to be emotional.

Let's be strategic. VOTE DILLISH!
Your strategic vote is counting on Dillish leaving, what if the Naija vote is the one that makes her stay?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:01am On Aug 12, 2013
Josydaky:
Elikem is not that foolish. And I know you are joking.
grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 11:01am On Aug 12, 2013
For someone who trolls on other people's post looking for comments that "annoy" them, the person clearly doesn't reason beyond their nose.
You know who you are cool

*going back to sleep*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 12, 2013
sexytabhi:
If nigeria saves Bimp and he leaves either way with dillish then we can be sure of ethiopa`s vote,naija has done too much for namimbia so they have to vote for naija unless they are judas like you said

Thank you very much. If Nam votes in favor of SA that has never voted for them just because we didn't vote for Dillish then I tell you, they never had our back.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 11:02am On Aug 12, 2013
But honestly, can't people just wait for Elikem to do his thing? Gosh.
#SleepingTime
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 11:04am On Aug 12, 2013
sexytabhi:
That is the key question though. How many are leaving because that should affect voting strategically? I personally think it is just one...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tng(f): 11:05am On Aug 12, 2013
safarigirl: Abeg who dey talk say Angelo go win?

Top5- Bev, Elikem, Cleo, Angelo and Melvin

Angelo- SA, Bots
Cleo- Zam, Mal
Elikem- Ghana, Zim
Bev- Ethiopia
Mel- Nig, SL, ROA, Namibia (we need to vote Dillish)

Votes up for grabs
TZ, Kenya, UG, Angola (between Melvin and Angelo)

Dillish would get to the final because she wont come up this week and Mel definitely wont get Namibia's vote.
For this week, Its a straight fight between Bimp and Angelo as Elikem would swap himself with Angelo.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 12, 2013
zandilicious:
Your strategic vote is counting on Dillish leaving, what if the Naija vote is the one that makes her stay?

AS IN!!!!!!!!THANK YOU!!!!!!! What if she doesnt leave in the end. What have we fucckiing achieved. We've voted Nam countless times they owe us this much and moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! If not fuuckk them. Why can't we try our luck with Ethipia huhnn

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:07am On Aug 12, 2013
safarigirl: for someone most people here declare smart, y'all are really insulting Elikem

i knw,i am jst lookin 4 trouble...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by skipofem(f): 11:08am On Aug 12, 2013
@ SAgirl in that case, I'll visit GURU MAHARAJI,and TB JOSHUA, 2 ensure that cleo stays!!! Lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by zandilicious: 11:08am On Aug 12, 2013
tatiana009:

My point is who are the SADC countries? Zim will not vote Angelo, Nam will not vote Angelo if Delish leaves they'll vote Melvin and so that leaves him with SA, Bots and Malawi. I don't see anyone winning with 3 countries, to win Angelo will need non SADC countries too
we dnt know who Angola will go to, they voted Angelo the las tym he was up. we also cant guarantee the Namibia go to Mel, as Naija Bev swaped Dillish and then nominated her. If Dillish z gone, SA frend of Dillish might jus campaign for Angelo, she z team Angelo at the end of the day, I saw her twitter handle. Also, SA and Namibia are neighbours and Mel n Angelo have never been up the same tym to c who Namibia prefer ova whu. Again, ROA is undecided, Mel got it wen he was nominated, Angelo also got it. Kenya also is undecided, but adding to the obvious 3 Angelo has, lets wait n c....Angelo z underestimated i tell ya
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 11:08am On Aug 12, 2013
zandilicious:

Then she stays.
But get this - South Africa is NEVER voting Melvin this year - Cleo stands a better chance, and even Beverly, but NOT Melvin.

Bimp's friendship with Cleo would earn her the Ethiopian vote cuz she's been true to him and didn't even nominate him. Remember, if Bimp leaves this week, he'd also have Melvin's nomination to also thank for it. Why would Ethiopia want to congratulate him for kicking out their boy?

If Dillish survives, then she'll act as a major spoiler for Cleo or Angelo cuz she'll drag some votes with them.

If she leaves with the Nigerian vote, then Melvin is sure getting the Namibian vote!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tng(f): 11:09am On Aug 12, 2013
Why can't you be strategic?

Don't you understand that the past will not phucking matter at this point?

If we don't vote them this week and they decide to ignore the past times we voted them, what will you do? Arrest them?

Don't you know that, if we choose to ignore her this week and Ghana votes for her, then Elikem even stands a better chance with the Namibian vote than we do?

I don't phucking like Dillish. As a matter of fact, I despise her more than you do. But at this point, I'm ignoring all that shiittt and reasoning strategically!

Ethiopia will NEVER vote Melvin in the finals - they'd rather vote Cleo or Beverly, so why the phuck should we WASTE our votes there?

Namibia is the closest thing we have to a vote, let me tell you.

Dillish might not make it this week, so we need to solidify our alliance once and for all!

Melvin has never nominated any of the Namibians. On top of that, he has this thing going with Maria, and to cap it off they're the only ones in the nomination table who have voted Melvin.
When Melvin was up, Ethiopia opted to vote fatty Nat instead.

Mehn, you gats to shine eye and vote strategically!
This is the final lap!

@spade, Nigeria may still vote her this week IF she is up and Nam may still not return the favour. I agree with Mariarocks on this. Anyway, she most likely wont come up this week so na Bimp country supposed dey woo now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1267) (1268) (1269) (1270) (1271) (1272) (1273) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.