Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,733 members, 7,862,386 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:16 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1294) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2183311 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1291) (1292) (1293) (1294) (1295) (1296) (1297) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 13, 2013
spade: Bimp to Dillish: "Angelo is not competition. If Elikem swapped him, I will definitely make it."

shocked shocked grin grin
LOOL!!! Are you serious?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 2:47pm On Aug 13, 2013
spade: Bimp to Dillish: "Angelo is not competition. If Elikem swapped him, I will definitely make it."

Lol. See hope, for Bimp mind bah? grin cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 13, 2013

Delusions of grandeur gringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 13, 2013
fork adict:

Thanks jare. And she was here denying she ever had anything to do with mellish?

@safarigirl, please we need you to come clear the air here. And please do not tell us its a joke cos if it was you should have told me earlier instead of calling me names.

**** While waiting for @safarigirl's defence, Fork addict chills with 5litres of ogidiga*****

gringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by zandilicious: 2:53pm On Aug 13, 2013

lool Bimp thou, grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 13, 2013
spade: Damn, Sweetlemon! sad

You just kinda came off making Dillish look even worse shocked

True that. And she's making people have a reason not to vote dillish for strategic reasons. She ruining "our" plans. Mtcheeew angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 2:54pm On Aug 13, 2013

grin grin grin he has a strong faith.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 2:54pm On Aug 13, 2013
â™›AndrERushâ™›:
Melvin and Beverly are our brother and sister , and they both deserve our support equally. but the way the game is played that just cannot happen If we actually want a Nigerian to win this. unless we want to end up with two finalists with none winning, then we need to choose one , of which Melvin would be the best choice, because of the reasons stated in my previous post. We have reached the most critical stage of the game now, and we need to throw our maximum support behind just one person. I'm not trying to force anyone to support Melvin if they don't want to, just trying to make you all see reason on why we should stick with Melvin so that it won't be a lose-lose situation for us.
But by all means if you think Beverly is your best choice regardless of the fact that your support will ultimately prove futile in the finql, given the evidence so far this season. then, that is your own prerogative. which I believe everyone has a right to.

Naija had 2 reps in the finale of BB the revolution and a nigerian won. naija again had 2 reps in the finale of BB Amplified and a nigerian won yet again.

Moral of my story, it doesnt matter whether we have 2 nigerians in the finale. If Africa feels that a nigerian deserves to win, he or she will win.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 13, 2013
Now this weeks vote is giving me some problems..
BIMP, ANGELO, Dillish

Bimp: A lot of us have been campaining for bimp, because of the sentiments attached to dillishs' confession last week about how sticking around melvin is dangerous inferring that she only needed him for naija vote... But let us not be carried away by this, is voting Bimp this week really rational, I tink not? First of all, Ethiopia would never vote melvin, melvin nominated him this week and the fact that he is even on the chopping block in the first place can be attributed to melvin. So you see, Even if he secures Nigeria votes, the ethiopians would think it was bevs affinity for him that did the trick, in order words, they would rather vote for bev in the finals which "let's face it" is a waste of votes since bev has no chance in hell of winning this thing.. So I think we can shun the Ethiopians cos they don't have nothing to offer us..
ANGELO: while this dude is nice and is the next best thing after MELVIN of course, we cannot afford to vote him, infact voting this dude would amount to cutting our nose to spite our face. There is bad blood between SADC and WEST AFRICA, NIGERIA Especially, needless to say they pose the biggest threat to our reps.. First of all, the bloody son of a gun is going to survive with or without our votes, secondly, they'd rather take a plunge in the mississippi and drown than vote our reps, melvin especially who is not only a threat to their rep but is the Only Nigerian with a good chance of winning... So, they can go to hell..
FINALLY, dillish: now this overrated lass has received the NIgerian vote thrice because most Nigerians felt she meant well for our boy.. We later found out she was only playing the dude but I seriously do not believe he was actually played because her antics has not harmed him in any way and we have been able to secure her countries vote when he was up.. But sentiments aside, dillish would most likely go home with or without our vote, if she does go home without our vote, there is a chance they might turn their backs on us in the finals, I said they might because noone can be sure when you consider the fact that both maria and her would most likely be campaining for melvin if she leaves, even without our votes... On the other hand, it is safer to vote her nd she leaves so her countries vote in the finals can be fully secured.. so it is what it is, my theory is this, none of the nominees deserve my votes nd I'd rather not vote at all this week.. But if at all you decide to vote, then by all means, vote the conniving dillish.. We have nothing to lose.. Its a win win situation..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 3:01pm On Aug 13, 2013

haha! he's consoling himself.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mystikal(m): 3:02pm On Aug 13, 2013
ella.b:

I wonder.
Every sunday,there's a pic of her and evicted housemates.

duh, the show is in her backyard na
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 3:03pm On Aug 13, 2013
@sweetlemon,next time u want to jump like a frog into a lengthy thread like this,know and find out the situation of things on ground.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 3:05pm On Aug 13, 2013
ochongonoko:

LMAO!!. This dude is cracking me the hell up. Fork addict is an anti-melvin I always look up for his rebuttals. Dude is good and witty. Lmao. Rotflmao!! grin grin

Anti-melvin to the bone.

If he wins ehn, my next move will be to become Denrele's friend by fire by force so he can send me to next year's BB edition as a naija rep. Me sef sabi laff wella. And i sabi chop wella.

Please what is denrele's twitter handle anyone? Pl-e-ase?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 3:06pm On Aug 13, 2013
So sweetlemon no dey take this Dilish matter play sha

www.nairaland.com/1394724/operation-save-dillish-bba

Sholay, is that you disguising as a chick? Show face biko grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:07pm On Aug 13, 2013
noname: My fear with voting Dillish is that I think the vote will save her and she is a threat especially for EA votes if Bimp should leave which I think he will. Right now I think the votes will go like this, let me know if you disagree with any of my placement of countries:

Angelo: SA, Ang, Botswana, Zambia, Malawi (x), Zimbabwe, ROA (x)
Dillish: Namibia, SL, Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Malawi (x), ROA (x)
Bimp: Ethiopia, Tanzania and Uganda

If I were convinced that Naija voting Dillish would not save her I would happily vote for her and secure her country's vote but for now I am voting Bimp because our vote can never be enough to save him and that reduces a vote for Dillish that might save her, that way both go home and the Ethiopian vote goes to Bev or Cleo who I do not see as threats to Melvin winning as compared to Dillish...I really like Bev but I don't see her winning so why not help Melvin instead if wasting my time on voting Bev that has a way lower chance of winning?

this is actually wrong cos EA are for Angelo first, then Melvin according to current posts. Only Kenya is for Dillish, TZ and UG say it's either Angelo or Melvin. Some even say UG is all for Melvin. If say una been follow my advice Vote Feza when she been dey up with Bimp n O'neil, we no for dey beg TZ for votes. We have word that Namibia would still vote Melvin, Dillish or not. Bt Ethiopia want to vote Bev if we vote Bimp, we want to convince em to vote Melvin to up his chances. Like I said, time to start campaigning off NL. @forkadict, dunno why you tryna dig up sheet that happened in week 3, purposely skipping ALL the posts where I said Mel should go for Maria once I realised D was just a tease. I always kept it on a 'if it happens...' level. I'm team Melvin first, everyone else is secondary. Why don't you get a life instead of trolling ancient posts?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 3:12pm On Aug 13, 2013
dominique: So sweetlemon no dey take this Dilish matter play sha

www.nairaland.com/1394724/operation-save-dillish-bba

Sholay, is that you disguising as a chick? Show face biko grin

Those mumu people in that thread are going to make her win ROA and ruin every phucking thing! angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Amaechi5(m): 3:14pm On Aug 13, 2013

Are they now friends,how i wished the two will be booted out and see dat they nominated each other
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by olegunner(m): 3:19pm On Aug 13, 2013
ACTUAL CONVERSATION BETWEEN CLEO AND ELIKEM
Cleo - hmmmmmmmm do u know hakeem has been talking shit about pokello to me & i never liked it but i advised him to stop because Africa is watching as well as their own ctry.(Zim)
Elikem - its nuffin new to me because pokello knew about that behaviour of his but still had his back n she told me she knows hakeem had been spreading rumors about her in the D house too,u have just confirmed it. but y tho?
Cleo - i have been talking to him about that,because i knew pokello way back from college n i saw wat hakeem told me as lies but i tried my best to stop him hmm.
Cleo - he again said pokello is from upville & he is from down ville,so there is no way they could be friends in this life.
Elikem - he really said that! this really hurting.
Elikem - am shocked though because i thought as fellow mates from the same country, we were suppose to have each others back,look at wat selly did to me when i told her about that natty n sulu's issue,but we still cool like that.
Cleo - this is why i dont trust him,and more over he told me that if huddah hadn't gone home, he would have dated her in the other house. That made me asked myself if he loved me at all
Elikem - hakeem told pokello about that too,hmmmmmmmmmmmml.
Cleo - hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Elikem - he even told the people in the diamond hse that it's pokello that shelters her boyfriend back home,which pokello knew about.
Cleo - because of certain things i have seen and heard that's why i don't really trust hakeem & i don't know how Babylon will be!
Elikem REPLIED Like this, please note " CLEO DON'T WORRY, DON'T GIVE UP YET. BUT IF WE GO AND THINGS DON'T GO THE WAY YOU WANT,"THEN" YOU CAN MOVE ON.TILL YOU GO OUT MAINTAIN THE POSITIVE MOOD, BECAUSE FOR ME,I AM STILL WITH THE POKELLO CONCEPT EVEN-THOUGH I DON'T KNOW MY STAND WITH HER
#stolen

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 3:21pm On Aug 13, 2013
spade:

Those mumu people in that thread are going to make her win ROA and ruin every phucking thing! angry

It will take a lot to get Dilish to snatch the RoA votes from Angelo. Swaziland, Lesotho, Moz and even Cameroon will be voting for him. I have RoA is out of our hands this season that's why I've made my peace with the possibility of Angelo winning. Hope out people in the diaspora VOTE HARD for Melvin come next week.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 3:22pm On Aug 13, 2013
fork adict:

Really? So melvin repped your country in the most admirable way? By eating and laffing in the house 2-4-7? He has really changed a lot of people's negative perception about nigerians?

This right here must be the joke of the year 2013. LMAO
F. Addict, I wish that you can be the F. Addict I used to know, the one that popularize the AAV. The one that I used to respect alot. Can you be your former self for once?

A humble request by Josydaky
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Sweetlemon(f): 3:25pm On Aug 13, 2013
Well, I will reserve further comments till sunday. You will be shocked that dillish will still be in there.....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by olegunner(m): 3:26pm On Aug 13, 2013
[/color][color=#006600]
fork adict:

Anti-melvin to the bone.

If he wins ehn, my next move will be to become Denrele's friend by fire by force so he can send me to next year's BB edition as a naija rep. Me sef sabi laff wella. And i sabi chop wella.

FYI it was through UTI nt denrele sir....u can lik 2 insult me afta u see dis...nd with wat. U just said....ismell u fammzing...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Sweetlemon(f): 3:27pm On Aug 13, 2013
@TeamDillishious, happy voting! Don't ever give up
Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mystikal(m): 3:28pm On Aug 13, 2013
olegunner: ACTUAL CONVERSATION BETWEEN CLEO AND ELIKEM
Cleo - hmmmmmmmm do u know hakeem has been talking shit about pokello to me & i never liked it but i advised him to stop because Africa is watching as well as their own ctry.(Zim)
Elikem - its nuffin new to me because pokello knew about that behaviour of his but still had his back n she told me she knows hakeem had been spreading rumors about her in the D house too,u have just confirmed it. but y tho?
Cleo - i have been talking to him about that,because i knew pokello way back from college n i saw wat hakeem told me as lies but i tried my best to stop him hmm.
Cleo - he again said pokello is from upville & he is from down ville,so there is no way they could be friends in this life.
Elikem - am shocked though because i thought as fellow mates from the same country, we were suppose to have each others back,look at wat selly did to me when i told her about that natty n sulu's issue,but we still cool like that.
Cleo - this is why i dont trust him,and more over he told me that if huddah hadn't gone home, he would have dated her in the other house. That made me asked myself if he loved me at all
Elikem - he even told the people in the diamond hse that it's pokello that shelters her boyfriend back home,which pokello knew about.
Cleo - because of certain things i have seen and heard that's why i don't really trust hakeem & i don't know how Babylon will be!
Elikem REPLIED Like this, please note " CLEO DON'T WORRY, DON'T GIVE UP YET. BUT IF WE GO AND THINGS DON'T GO THE WAY YOU WANT,"THEN" YOU CAN MOVE ON.TILL YOU GO OUT MAINTAIN THE POSITIVE MOOD, BECAUSE FOR ME,I AM STILL WITH THE POKELLO CONCEPT EVEN-THOUGH I DON'T KNOW MY STAND WITH HER
#stolen

interesting this cleo n ekilem liaison lately.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 3:31pm On Aug 13, 2013
olegunner: ACTUAL CONVERSATION BETWEEN CLEO AND ELIKEM
#stolen

Those dunces at the Official Site are known to write nothing but lies, so I took the previous story with a pinch of salt.

Na de same way dem been write say "Maria loves Melvin but he wouldn't even give her the time of day because he is in love with Selly", only to still come publish another lie, that "Melvin has a huge crush on Dillish".
Where they got the shiittt, no-one knows.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by geezprince(m): 3:31pm On Aug 13, 2013
Sweetlemon: Well, I will reserve further comments till sunday. You will be shocked that dillish will still be in there.....
and u just answered the question I asked earlier.u re a namibian.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Amaechi5(m): 3:34pm On Aug 13, 2013
Sweetlemon am sure u are a namibian or probally not a nigerian and u are afraid dat nigerians won't be voting 4 Dillish again
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 3:35pm On Aug 13, 2013
mystikal:

interesting this cleo n ekilem liaison lately.

Well, they're both dating Zimbabweans, both their lovers are gone, and most importantly, they both have pimples.

So it's easy to see the connection.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:36pm On Aug 13, 2013
fork adict:

Anti-melvin to the bone.

I bet if you ever made it on the show, you'd get evicted in week1 like that reetar'ded per'vet you support. All you do is sit and criticise when your likes can't even muster the guts to address a gathering, even I who claims to dislike Bev, have moments where I duff hat for her, but you will NEVER have that moment with Melvin. You claimed you didn't like Uti cos he was too violent, Melvin, who's a total opposite of Uti, comes and you say he's boring. Even if they dressed you in a clown costume and gave you a whoopie cushion, I bet you couldn't make 5-year olds crack a smile and you call someone boring simply cos he doesn't subscribe to your por'nographic sense of entertainment. I wonder how boring and dead your real life is if you're looking for per'verted entertainment on BBA. Why don't you try the Kardashians or one of those E! Reality shows created specially for people of your ilk? Btw, Denrele's twitter handle is @DenreleEdun. Let's see if you can give him a good enough head to be a contestant. PS. Melvin doesn't know Denrele

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 3:39pm On Aug 13, 2013
safarigirl: this is actually wrong cos EA are for Angelo first, then Melvin according to current posts. Only Kenya is for Dillish, TZ and UG say it's either Angelo or Melvin. Some even say UG is all for Melvin. If say una been follow my advice Vote Feza when she been dey up with Bimp n O'neil, we no for dey beg TZ for votes. We have word that Namibia would still vote Melvin, Dillish or not. Bt Ethiopia want to vote Bev if we vote Bimp, we want to convince em to vote Melvin to up his chances. Like I said, time to start campaigning off NL. @forkadict, dunno why you tryna dig up sheet that happened in week 3, purposely skipping ALL the posts where I said Mel should go for Maria once I realised D was just a tease. I always kept it on a 'if it happens...' level. I'm team Melvin first, everyone else is secondary. Why don't you get a life instead of trolling ancient posts?
If Dillish stays she has Kenya and Ethiopia in the bag and majority of SADC and that will be enough to win. If Dillish goes I think Kenya is more likely to vote for Melvin because of the Angelo ish, Ethio goes to Bev or Cleo and Uganda will probably go to Melvin while TZ is very up in the air. Like I said I will gladly vote for Dillish if I was sure that Nigeria voting for her would not save her but I am not convinced and that is why I am not voting for her. Anyway I hope the which ever move will improve Melvin's chances happens whether it is a vote for Dillish or a vote for Bimp...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by olegunner(m): 3:43pm On Aug 13, 2013
safarigirl:
I bet if you ever made it on the show, you'd get evicted in week1 like that reetar'ded per'vet you support. All you do is sit and criticise when your likes can't even muster the guts to address a gathering, even I who claims to dislike Bev, have moments where I duff hat for her, but you will NEVER have that moment with Melvin. You claimed you didn't like Uti cos he was too violent, Melvin, who's a total opposite of Uti, comes and you say he's boring. Even if they dressed you in a clown costume and gave you a whoopie cushion, I bet you couldn't make 5-year olds crack a smile and you call someone boring simply cos he doesn't subscribe to your por'nographic sense of entertainment. I wonder how boring and dead your real life is if you're looking for per'verted entertainment on BBA. Why don't you try the Kardashians or one of those E! Reality shows created specially for people of your ilk? Btw, Denrele's twitter handle is @DenreleEdun. Let's see if you can give him a good enough head to be a contestant. PS. Melvin doesn't know Denrele

Azillion+ Likes 4 dis........MWAAAAHHH
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 13, 2013
safarigirl:

Take it easy lady, that was uncalled for... But it was funny sha, lolzz.. But I don't like ur tone, by now you should know more than taking fork addict too seriously..

(1) (2) (3) ... (1291) (1292) (1293) (1294) (1295) (1296) (1297) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.