Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,737 members, 7,862,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:39 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1293) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2183315 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1290) (1291) (1292) (1293) (1294) (1295) (1296) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by meggy11: 2:07pm On Aug 13, 2013
Amaechi5: Miss university Africans tinz dat was hosted in Edo state and she came 2nd.

Oh..... Really? Thanks.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 2:09pm On Aug 13, 2013
Angelo's diary
Woke up in good spirit and
happy
Nominees: He expected his
name to be there,Bimp,Dillish
or Cleo based on bonds.He
feels the public is the one to
determine the fate of
housemates.
Swap: Feel its between him
and Melvin and if he swapped
him he will just accept it and
hope Africa will save him
until the final
When nominees were
revealed there was a lot of
tension and housemates
trying to figure out what
Elikem have done
Being in the house for the last
three weeks have been hard
and he never thought he will
make it this far.
Nominating and being real
has been a great challenge to
him
Task and wager: Positive
about it and very happy.He
said they will do well since
they are passionate about
entertainment
In ending his session he
pleaded with them to vote for
a leader,someone willing to
give and inspire.
#borrowed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 2:10pm On Aug 13, 2013
♛AndrERush♛:

Melvin on the other hand has a genuine chance of winning, he has a lot of admirers across the continent. He has played the game wisely and represented our country in the most admirable way. he has single handedly changed a lot of people's negative perception about Nigerians which is quite frankly an achievement that deserves to be rewarded on its own lol.

Just my two kobo.

Really? So melvin repped your country in the most admirable way? By eating and laffing in the house 2-4-7? He has really changed a lot of people's negative perception about nigerians?

This right here must be the joke of the year 2013. LMAO

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 2:11pm On Aug 13, 2013
can see garri-warlord viewing this thread? kslib,oya biko,come back.e don do.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 2:12pm On Aug 13, 2013
Sweetlemon:
Thank you very much! God bless you and and your generations!
Some people don't like the truth but the truth is that the truth must be told!
Amen. God bless your too. I just felt like letting that out, because some people are begining to think we are not giving Bev the support they feel she deserves because we hate her. Which isn't true.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 13, 2013
Sweetlemon:

I don't need to watch it to know that as long as she didn't say that in the diary room or while drunk, she was most probably just trying to tell Cleo what she felt she wanted to hear.
It's common sense!
Common guys! They are all playing game mehn! The most important thing is that she is not nominating her true friends. That's what you should be looking at. Look deeper, not just on the surface
I'm sorry but you're the one not making sense.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by zandilicious: 2:14pm On Aug 13, 2013
Agbgift:

Pls be truthful to urself, wen last did u watch BBA? Which side of BBA do u usually watch?
lol, she watch it frm twitter

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 2:16pm On Aug 13, 2013
ItsModella: Btw, does Koketso not have a job? The way she goes to greet all the evicted housemates is becoming too much. Or is she a BBA ambassador ni?

I wonder.
Every sunday,there's a pic of her and evicted housemates.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Sweetlemon(f): 2:16pm On Aug 13, 2013
Agbgift:

Pls be truthful to urself, wen last did u watch BBA? Which side of BBA do u usually watch?
If she has has an agreement with Bimp, is Bimp keeping his own end of the deal did he not nominate her?
Fine Dillish is playing games, but the important thing is that she is not conspiring against her buddies and sworn alliances, that's what you should be considering.
See ehn! You guys should just admit that all this Dillish palava is coming up because she a big threat to Melvin. But you need to realize that trying to bring someone down to take your own up is something that always backfires. Karma is a bitch and turns up when at that momenet when you are about getting your price.
Just let Dillish be. If Melvin is destined to win, he will definitely win.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by zandilicious: 2:18pm On Aug 13, 2013
Sweetlemon:

I don't need to watch it to know that as long as she didn't say that in the diary room or while drunk, she was most probably just trying to tell Cleo what she felt she wanted to hear.
It's common sense!
Common guys! They are all playing game mehn! The most important thing is that she is not nominating her true friends. That's what you should be looking at. Look deeper, not just on the surface
but it seems as if the common sense z not so common to u sweety

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 2:19pm On Aug 13, 2013
ochongonoko:

Well said.. Gracias !!

Usted es beivenido grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 2:20pm On Aug 13, 2013
@noname, Uti didn't say weather he and Lucille dated o. He, Lucille, Ricco and Mimi kept in touch after the show

StateOfMind:

First of, can you be kind enough to describe how beverly intensely provoked dillish.

Secondly, since the criteria for voting now depends on who has never nominated nigerian hms, why not campaign for angelo.

I read all the nonsense you spewed on one of the front page articles about bev, going round in circles on how you can never do this and that for a MERE 300K US dollars, and I was like w-h-a-t? You call that huge sum of money mere? Carry your campaign go somewhere else, you over-righteous being.

+10000000 likes. I try so hard to understand some people's thinking process sometimes
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 2:23pm On Aug 13, 2013
Sweetlemon:

It's common sense!

Who be dis?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 13, 2013
fork adict:

Really? So melvin repped your country in the most admirable way? By eating and laffing in the house 2-4-7? He has really changed a lot of people's negative perception about nigerians?

I didn't even need to see the name who know who posted this shit.... Fork addict, u get energy walai, skimming this thread all the time, searching for pro melvin posts so you can attack it.... You must be a terrorist in real life.. Lol

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 13, 2013
Sweetlemon:
If she has has an agreement with Bimp, is Bimp keeping his own end of the deal did he not nominate her?
Fine Dillish is playing games, but the important thing is that she is not conspiring against her buddies and sworn alliances, that's what you should be considering.
See ehn! You guys should just admit that all this Dillish palava is coming up because she a big threat to Melvin. But you need to realize that trying to bring someone down to take your own up is something that always backfires. Karma is a bitch and turns up when at that momenet when you are about getting your price.
How does your analysis even make sense to you? Dillish wanted Melvin for Nigerian votes which is why she OBVIOUSLY didn't nominate the Nigerians....LIKE DUH!!!!!!!

Please, stop defending silliness. Dillish was stupïd to admit such a thing, simple. We don't give half a fvck about whether she was drunk or told Cleo what she wanted to hear. She didn't care about Melvin, she only wanted the Nigerian votes. It all fits together like a puzzle. That's why she kept on wearing the Nigerian head warmer and screaming "Oshio baba".

You didn't even watch the conversation yet you feel the need to defend Dillish and make us look like fools...abeg waka comot jor!!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 2:26pm On Aug 13, 2013
Sweetlemon:

Are u a namibian?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 2:26pm On Aug 13, 2013
fork adict:

Really?So melvin repped your country in the most admirable way? By eating and laffing in the house 2-4-7? He has really changed a lot of people's negative perception about nigerians?

I know quite a few people Outside this country. Who comfirmed the bolded statement.. Even Cleo and Feza basically said the same thing the other night.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 13, 2013
Sweetlemon:

It's common sense!

You didn't watch it and didn't bother to know what went down cos obviously your mind is made up on SUPPORTING dillish. At this stage, there's NOTHING we will say to you to make you see reasons so suffice it to say none of our "sermons" matters.

And oh it's not common sense to be real and support your friends even BEHIND their backs. If you can be nice in my face and turn into a sly fox only in the name of a GAME, they you're a backstabber and don't worth my friendship.

Hope you watched you feza's shock on seeing that melvin and dillish nominated her, the two people she thought would never nominate her?

Hope you saw angelo express how sad he was when he heard about sulu swapping him, upon that he (angelo) is sulu's best friend on there?

Hope you saw the shock on annabelle's face when she saw sulu nominated her for eviction?

Point I'm trying to make is that friendship shouldn't be all about game. This people are emotional and has heart, so if housemates can expect loyalty from their fellow Housemates, how much more nigerians that has been insulted for carrying dillish's matter for our head?.

I'd have given her props for not nominating melvin and beverly but she knows doing so will wipe away any doubt she's cunny as hell. Since LK4 told her about nigeria and SA, her mind has been made up not to nominate the two countries. I'm sorry, I don't admonish such peeps but notwithstanding that, I'm voting dillish because of alliance purposes, if not, she can leave today for all I care

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 2:29pm On Aug 13, 2013
Sweetlemon:

And lady am still asking, when last did u watch BBA? Let's assume u are watching, which of the BBA are u watching?
Good u are talking abt karma been a bitch, and right nw, karma is bitching up ur lady Dillish! Karma jst visited her over the rubbish to spew to cleo last friday abt melvin and nigerian votes. See if u had campagin for ur dillish in a clean and clear way wiftout make up facts, u would ave been good.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 2:30pm On Aug 13, 2013
Please, I'd just like to say... If anybody here knows "Ada Ilo" on Twitter (@adastunnerwhizz)...

...Please help me tell her she's an imbeciiile.

The foool has been tweeting at Stephen, begging him to leave Dillish so she can "follow her heart" with Melvin.

"5 hours ago...
@adastunnerwhizz: @izinyoka_izi: But she has developed feelings 4 Melvin now,allow her 2 follow her h@ pls"...

The above tweet was made by the animal just 5 hours ago!
I've said it before and I'll say it again - Morrons like this are the reason our National Average IQ is at 67!!!
Sometimes, when I see retarrded animals like this, I feel like burning my passport and opting for citizenship in Chad!
Phuck!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by zandilicious: 2:30pm On Aug 13, 2013
Sweetlemon:
u dnt watch bba at all, u only have pictures of the housemates i c tht now. Namibian lemon, Dillish was talkin abt how she dont like pipl implying the only attractive thing about her z her looks, that was afta Bev said she is beautiful she will b safe. u dnt knw ths game n we tire oohhh, now we have to update u on what happened wen, i jus want ths dillish to go home so u can jus sit down n stop talkin bwt things u dnt knw......she said tht to Bimp (her new confidante)
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 2:32pm On Aug 13, 2013
Sweetlemon:
God! But why? Why must you bring in that pageant into every discussion here? What kind of nonsense is this? If your guilty consciences will not make you have peace of mind then that's your own business.
Now that I know what your own sentiments with me are, then no need to continue chatting with you. I'm too old for this nonsense
Cheers!

Dint I say you were too sensitive? Hohoho..Yet you know how to condemn the poor girl and cook lies, (yes, for saying she intensely provoked dillish) just because you don't like her. Where did you put God when you were telling me you have the face and body that can earn you more than the MERE 300 000US dollars like it has anything to do with the argument on ground.

Carry go with your vote for dillish, but do NOT come here to campaign for dillish to stay out of your hatred for beverly. Leave beverly out of it. cool

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by zandilicious: 2:34pm On Aug 13, 2013
Sweetlemon:
its no secret tht saving Dillish wont help Mel, but we not talkin ruuubish here, Dillish is fake, plastic doll
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 13, 2013
fork adict:

LMAO!!. This dude is cracking me the hell up. Fork addict is an anti-melvin I always look up for his rebuttals. Dude is good and witty. Lmao. Rotflmao!! grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 2:37pm On Aug 13, 2013
Its funny how sum1 will just creep in here and try to defend a housemate and not even try to look at what that particular housemate has done.
Dillish was close to Nigerians but few and I repeat only few thought it was a strategy.
When she revealed her real intentions to cleo on Friday,everything just "pafuka".
If she wanted votes or whatever,she woulda kept her mouth shut till d game was over and den reveal wat was on her mind(I'm happy she revealed it sooner).
Infact lemme just say this,even tho 9ja hasn't strategically voted housemates this year,we ve been very generous giving our votes to other countries(NAMIBIA especially).
So don't come here spewing crap when u absolutely dunno bout the actions to which Dillish has put 9ja through.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by zandilicious: 2:41pm On Aug 13, 2013
Sweetlemon:
God! But why? Why must you bring in that pageant into every discussion here? What kind of nonsense is this? If your guilty consciences will not make you have peace of mind then that's your own business.
Now that I know what your own sentiments with me are, then no need to continue chatting with you. I'm too old for this nonsense
Cheers!
u so brave, to put "God and Nonsense" in the same sentence cheesy, wht were u doin here granny, Sourlemon
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 13, 2013
Sweetlemon:

@the bolded, God bless you immensly for exposing dillish in such a pitiful manner. Karma has disgracefully FLOGGED her silly by making her regurgitate her disgusting plans all these while. Just 2weeks to the final, karma dealt her an everlasting blow. Hope you send her a tweet after the game telling her how she ruined her game by loosing fans ALL OVER AFRICA with her mouth

I saw where you said she's PLAYING GAMES, if she should be excused for playing a DIRTY GAME, then you're implying africa is stewpid for lashing out at feza and owlneal for playing a dirty game too. Smh.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 2:42pm On Aug 13, 2013
Sweetlemon:
Thank you very much! God bless you and and your generations!
Some people don't like the truth but the truth is that the truth must be told!

See this one, can't you see the difference between his post and yours? You don't even know what you stand for.

Anyway I'm done with the TOA. Your posts on that bev fp thread pissed me off, and didn't know we would end up meeting on this thread.

Cheers.. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 2:44pm On Aug 13, 2013
Bimp to Dillish: "Angelo is not competition. If Elikem swapped him, I will definitely make it."

shocked shocked grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 13, 2013
ItsModella:
How does your analysis even make sense to you? Dillish wanted Melvin for Nigerian votes which is why she OBVIOUSLY didn't nominate the Nigerians....LIKE DUH!!!!!!!

Please, stop defending silliness. Dillish was stupïd to admit such a thing, simple. We don't give half a fvck about whether she was drunk or told Cleo what she wanted to hear. She didn't care about Melvin, she only wanted the Nigerian votes. It all fits together like a puzzle. That's why she kept on wearing the Nigerian head warmer and screaming "Oshio baba".

You didn't even watch the conversation yet you feel the need to defend Dillish and make us look like fools...abeg waka comot jor!!

@bolded, EXACTLY!!. We don't a flying fucck whether she was drunk, high, in the diary room, she can even be with @sholay(na joke I dey o grin ) for all we care, she goofed be say she don goof!!. Shikena!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 2:45pm On Aug 13, 2013
spade:

LOOOL! grin
See the comment: https://www.nairaland.com/1302478/big-brother-africa-chase-official/238#16496575 grin

Thanks jare. And she was here denying she ever had anything to do with mellish?

@safarigirl, please we need you to come clear the air here. And please do not tell us its a joke cos if it was you should have told me earlier instead of calling me names.

**** While waiting for @safarigirl's defence, Fork addict chills with 5litres of ogidiga*****
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 2:46pm On Aug 13, 2013
Damn, Sweetlemon! sad

You just kinda came off making Dillish look even worse shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1290) (1291) (1292) (1293) (1294) (1295) (1296) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.