Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,726 members, 7,862,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:06 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1292) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2183305 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1289) (1290) (1291) (1292) (1293) (1294) (1295) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 13, 2013
Btw, does Koketso not have a job? The way she goes to greet all the evicted housemates is becoming too much. Or is she a BBA ambassador ni?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 1:39pm On Aug 13, 2013
Sweetlemon:

Then it should have occured to you guys that it was ploy! If she had said it in the diary room, that would have been different. How can you think she can be so silly enough to say something like that without a good reason while still in the house??
Shooo?
Pls! Everybody is playing different kinds of games in that house. Including your Bev who will make out with Angelo one minute and lie in Bimps arms the next. So let her be!
Who makes up a ploy that does not benefit their game in anyway? She said this on Friday and also said that if she makes it past the week she is already in the final because Elikem in her friend. It only backfired because her and Elikem came up which she did not plan for. Was it also a ploy when she said if Melvin thinks he is strong he should pull the stunt he did last time and see if he will survive? Was it also a ploy when she asked Elikem if he was sure Melvin did not nominate him? I mean if you stan for the girl and respect her game then just come out and say it but to make excuses and say all that was a ploy just does not make sense, it has only hurt her and not helped her. She would have gotten away with it had Elikem not been nominated and I think that was why she got cocky, she thought she was home free. She might still survive though...

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Amaechi5(m): 1:39pm On Aug 13, 2013
real-teflon:

Bros, how we go take see that video. Till today I never see ahm. The video you told us happen btw those two pretending nothing happened.
hahahahaha so u believed him,him too don 4get am sef
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 1:40pm On Aug 13, 2013
noname: My fear with voting Dillish is that I think the vote will save her and she is a threat especially for EA votes if Bimp should leave which I think he will. Right now I think the votes will go like this, let me know if you disagree with any of my placement of countries:

Angelo: SA, Ang, Botswana, Zambia, Malawi (x), Zimbabwe, ROA (x)
Dillish: Namibia, SL, Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Malawi (x), ROA (x)
Bimp: Ethiopia, Tanzania and Uganda

If I were convinced that Naija voting Dillish would not save her I would happily vote for her and secure her country's vote but for now I am voting Bimp because our vote can never be enough to save him and that reduces a vote for Dillish that might save her, that way both go home and the Ethiopian vote goes to Bev or Cleo who I do not see as threats to Melvin winning as compared to Dillish...I really like Bev but I don't see her winning so why not help Melvin instead if wasting my time on voting Bev that has a way lower chance of winning?

Malawi is going to Bimp, no doubt.

I see the results going like this:

Angelo - SA, Bots, Zim, Zam, Angola, ROA (6 votes).

Dillish - Nam, Nigeria, Ghana, Sierra Leone, Kenya (5 votes)

Bimp - Ethiopia, Malawi, Tanzania, Uganda (4 votes).

That way, Dillish and Bimp are evicted.
This will only happen if Nigerians simply vote but DO NOT CAMPAIGN for her. I hope they both leave sha.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by geezprince(m): 1:40pm On Aug 13, 2013
Sweetlemon:

Then it should have occured to you guys that it was ploy! If she had said it in the diary room, that would have been different. How can you think she can be so silly enough to say something like that without a good reason while still in the house??
Shooo?
Pls! Everybody is playing different kinds of games in that house. Including your Bev who will make out with Angelo one minute and lie in Bimps arms the next. So let her be!
sorry,re u a namibian?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 1:41pm On Aug 13, 2013
ItsModella: Btw, does Koketso not have a job? The way she goes to greet all the evicted housemates is becoming too much. Or is she a BBA ambassador ni?

Hahahaha..sebi na SA she dey.. She's just being a good host..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 13, 2013
fork adict:

This was her response. No laffing emiticon, all serious talk. Doesnt this indicate her support for mellish

Then i respoded with a quote that will come next....
Busted!! grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 13, 2013
Sweetlemon:
Hehehehehehe! So you can do ANYTHING for money huh? Well, not all of us are crazy about money ok? If I were I would have been doing worse things for more money cos I have the face and body (that is why I called it a mere $300K)

Anyway, Dillish has been provoked by Bev because Bev nominated her twice despite their promises to each other.
kiss
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by zandilicious: 1:45pm On Aug 13, 2013
Sweetlemon:

Shooo?
Pls! Everybody is playing different kinds of games in that house. Including your Bev who will make out with Angelo one
minute and lie in Bimps arms the next. So let her be!
Sweetlemon, u know wat u shud do now, u must go to the BBA website, check the archives n then cum back n support ur Dillish, now everytime we sae somethin, una ask when was tht said, ths z ova tym work really now.....if u dnt watch bba, vote for dillish quietly.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 1:46pm On Aug 13, 2013
spade:

Malawi is going to Bimp, no doubt.

I see the results going like this:

Angelo - SA, Bots, Zim, Zam, Angola, ROA (6 votes).

Dillish - Nam, Nigeria, Ghana, Sierra Leone, Kenya (5 votes)

Bimp - Ethiopia, Malawi, Tanzania, Uganda (4 votes).

That way, Dillish and Bimp are evicted.
This will only happen if Nigerians simply vote but DO NOT CAMPAIGN for her. I hope they both leave sha.
Oh wow! I thought Malawi would vote for one of the SADC? Hmm, anyway the problem lies in the fact that Naijas are campaigning for her and not just voting. I am voting Bimp still though, at least even if she gets Naija's vote and it comes down to percentage it would be lower. I would rather vote for Angelo honestly because we can use the in-law excuse but there are not enough people voting for him in Naija so I am voting for Bimp for now at least.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 13, 2013
I'm definitely voting for Dillish...whoever that is. cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by zandilicious: 1:48pm On Aug 13, 2013
Sweetlemon:
Hehehehehehe! So you can do ANYTHING for money huh? Well, not all of us are crazy about money ok? If I were I would have been doing worse things for more money cos I have the face and body (that is why I called it a mere $300K)

Anyway, Dillish has been provoked by Bev because Bev nominated her twice despite their promises to each other.

Dillish has been nominating Bimp since Hakeem left that house, more than 3 tym, evn wen the houses were merged, she kept on nominating Bimp, was she provoking Bimp?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by zandilicious: 1:50pm On Aug 13, 2013
noname: Who makes up a ploy that does not benefit their game in anyway? She said this on Friday and also said that if she makes it past the week she is already in the final because Elikem in her friend. It only backfired because her and Elikem came up which she did not plan for. Was it also a ploy when she said if Melvin thinks he is strong he should pull the stunt he did last time and see if he will survive? Was it also a ploy when she asked Elikem if he was sure Melvin did not nominate him? I mean if you stan for the girl and respect her game then just come out and say it but to make excuses and say all that was a ploy just does not make sense, it has only hurt her and not helped her. She would have gotten away with it had Elikem not been nominated and I think that was why she got cocky, she thought she was home free. She might still survive though...
grin grin grin, u kill me wif lafta.....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Sweetlemon(f): 1:51pm On Aug 13, 2013
StateOfMind:

Hahahaha, no be you? 1st runner up? You had to bring your looks into this mild argument again? And I know you o, I know how sensitive you can be o.

Anyway, what bev has that you don't have is confidence and belief in herself...Go figure

Ps - I have no problem with you campaigning for dillish, others here have based on strategy and their love for her. I also do no have anything against her despite what she said last week, but don't come up with shallow reasons for people to keep her in the house.
God! But why? Why must you bring in that pageant into every discussion here? What kind of nonsense is this? If your guilty consciences will not make you have peace of mind then that's your own business.
Now that I know what your own sentiments with me are, then no need to continue chatting with you. I'm too old for this nonsense
Cheers!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 1:52pm On Aug 13, 2013
I know some people here are saying( and quite correctly) that we are focusing more on Melvin and that our strategies are meant to be beneficial to him alone, that we are kind of throwing Beverly under the bus. That is because Melvin is the one with a realistic chance of winning. Truth is, Bev has rubbed a lot of people off the wrong way with her antics in the house. though she can be very entertaining at times which I personally love, but still, that hasn't earned her the necessary fans needed outside Nigeria to give her a shot at winning. As it stands, it will take the strongest juju and the biggest shock in bigbrother Africa history for her to win. I will go as far as saying of the possible top 5, she has the least chance of winning, I'm not saying this because I hate Beverly, but because that is the sad truth.

Melvin on the other hand has a genuine chance of winning, he has a lot of admirers across the continent. He has played the game wisely and represented our country in the most admirable way. he has single handedly changed a lot of people's negative perception about Nigerians which is quite frankly an achievement that deserves to be rewarded on its own lol.

So I want to urge Nigerians to throw their maximum support behind Melvin, and vote for Dillish as he will get Namibia if Dillish gets the boot on Sunday. if she manages to survive, and we end up not getting Namibia, it's not the end of the world. At the end of the day, it is a gamble, one that is worth taking.... PLEASE do not waste your ''NIGERIA'' vote on Bimp or Angelo because it will prove a waste of your time. Melvin will never get Ethiopia or South Africa, especially S.A. don't fall for ''our inlaw'' crap. There is no way S.A. will vote outside SADC, even if Angelo leaves their vote won't leave SADC, not even for OUR BEV their supposed in-laws. trust me. SouthAfrica's head is way up SADC's as*, and I don't see it coming out soon.

Just my two kobo.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 13, 2013
Sweetlemon:

Shooo?

I first ignored your earlier post cos I knew you didn't know of dillish's treacherous motives and words last week friday that exposed her dark cunny side but after seeing you bring up this defense, I had to smh. I hope your friend offline, leech onto you when the going is good and dump your arze when the going gets tought. Don't bother wasting your internet ink to those watching this BBA and particularily on this thread cos it's a waste of time. Like @itsModella said, I'm voting dillish this week and praying she gets out so that I can secure namibia's votes for our rep, other than that, she doesn't deserve our vote with those revelations she said last week. Get someone to tell you all her mood swings since elikem became the HOH and if you don't find it bad, then I don't think anything else will sway your beliefs.

Angelo and melvin has played a clean game and are still there, so don't defend a bad game plan cos if you do, then owlneal and feza and co deserve to be there ahead of dillish.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 1:53pm On Aug 13, 2013
fork adict:

This was her response. No laffing emiticon, all serious talk. Doesnt this indicate her support for mellish

Then i respoded with a quote that will come next....

LOOOL! grin
See the comment: https://www.nairaland.com/1302478/big-brother-africa-chase-official/238#16496575 grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Sweetlemon(f): 1:53pm On Aug 13, 2013
zandilicious: [/b]
Dillish has been nominating Bimp since Hakeem left that house, more than 3 tym, evn wen the houses were merged, she kept on nominating Bimp, was she provoking Bimp?
Does she have any agreement with Bimp? Has Bimp not been nominating her?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tuktudicko(m): 1:54pm On Aug 13, 2013
zandilicious:
Sweetlemon, u know wat u shud do now, u must go to the BBA website, check the archives n then cum back n support ur Dillish, now everytime we sae somethin, una ask when was tht said, ths z ova tym work really now.....if u dnt watch bba, vote for dillish quietly.
She doesn't even know wats happening in d haus and she is here tryna justify dillish's actions....
WORD OF ADVICE TO SWEETLEMON: only defend things u are a witness to..........
oh! And dat crack about u havin d face n the body .....gringringringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 13, 2013
Honestly this is the time for the Countries who still have contestants in the house and our allies to get rid of 2 strong contenders, Delish and Angelo. The smart thing to do this week would be for us to come together and Bimp it to get rid of those 2. Bimp can be easily stripped of those votes in the finals cos I see either Angelo or Delish taking this thing if we let them survive this week.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by zandilicious: 1:55pm On Aug 13, 2013
geez prince: sorry,re u a namibian?
lol,was about to ask the same thing

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 13, 2013
zandilicious:
Do u watch bba? Did u watch BBA afta the eviction show sunday? ddnt u c Dillish n Bev huggin n walkin together when Dillish said they are still cool?

She didn't cos if she did, she will think twice before defending dillish. She obviously didn't watch BBA last week to see how dillish drifted away from melvin to elikem and then went further to reveal her evil decision to cleo, that's where she got busted and also her convo with elikem sealed her fate.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 1:56pm On Aug 13, 2013
ItsModella: Btw, does Koketso not have a job? The way she goes to greet all the evicted housemates is becoming too much. Or is she a BBA ambassador ni?

She lives in Sandton naa. Free my girl biko grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Sweetlemon(f): 1:58pm On Aug 13, 2013
♛AndrERush♛:
I know some people here are saying( and quite correctly) that we are focusing more on Melvin and that our strategies are meant to be beneficial to him alone, that we are kind of throwing Beverly under the bus. That is because Melvin is the one with a realistic chance of winning. Truth is, Bev has rubbed a lot of people off the wrong way with her antics in the house. though she can be very entertaining at times which I personally love, but still, that hasn't earned her the necessary fans needed outside Nigeria to give her a shot at winning. As it stands, it will take a the strongest juju and the biggest shock in bigbrother Africa history for her to win. I will go as far as saying of the possibly top 5, she has the least chance of winning, I'm not saying this because I hate Beverly, but because that is the sad truth.

Melvin on the other hand has a genuine chance of winning, he has a lot of admirers across the continent. He has played the game wisely and represented our country in the most admirable way. he has single handedly changed a lot of people's negative perception about Nigerians which is quite frankly an achievement that deserves to be rewarded on its own lol.

So I want to urge Nigerians to throw their maximum support behind Melvin, and vote for Dillish as he will get Namibia if Dillish gets the boot on Sunday. if she manages to survive, and we end up not getting Namibia, it's not the end of the world. At the end of the day, it is a gamble, one that is worth taking.... PLEASE do not waste your ''NIGERIA'' vote on Bimp or Angelo because it will prove a waste of your time. Melvin will never get Ethiopia or South Africa, especially S.A. don't fall for ''our inlaw'' crap. There is no way S.A. will vote outside SADC, even if Angelo leaves their vote won't leave SADC, not even for OUR BEV their supposed in-laws. trust me. SouthAfrica's head is way up SADC's as*, and I don't see it coming out soon.

Just my two kobo.
Thank you very much! God bless you and and your generations!
Some people don't like the truth but the truth is that the truth must be told!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 13, 2013
zandilicious:

I've no issue with her supporting dillish, maybe she's her candiadate but calling her treachery. A "PLOY" is appalling
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 2:02pm On Aug 13, 2013
Sweetlemon:

Pls be truthful to urself, wen last did u watch BBA? Which side of BBA do u usually watch?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 13, 2013
♛AndrERush♛:
I know some people here are saying( and quite correctly) that we are focusing more on Melvin and that our strategies are meant to be beneficial to him alone, that we are kind of throwing Beverly under the bus. That is because Melvin is the one with a realistic chance of winning. Truth is, Bev has rubbed a lot of people off the wrong way with her antics in the house. though she can be very entertaining at times which I personally love, but still, that hasn't earned her the necessary fans needed outside Nigeria to give her a shot at winning. As it stands, it will take the strongest juju and the biggest shock in bigbrother Africa history for her to win. I will go as far as saying of the possible top 5, she has the least chance of winning, I'm not saying this because I hate Beverly, but because that is the sad truth.

Just my two kobo.

Well said.. Gracias !!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 2:04pm On Aug 13, 2013
Bimp's diary
Nominees: He is scared and
nervous,just awaiting
sunday.He thinks not being
close to people like others and
his name having been up last
week may have been easier
for housemates to nominate
him.Being close to the
end,worried abt sunday will
make his week stressful.Every
body aint safe and he thinks
Bev and Melvin are safe.He
assume Angelo and Cleo are
the possible ones to have
been replaced.
For the final week he thinks
winning among the strongest
link will be what would make
him happy.He feel
Cleo,Dillish,Angelo and Elikem
are the ones he regard as
strong competitors since
Africa saved them more than
once
Pressure on housemates:said
its there and it will be harder
next week.Everything is at the
peak and the pressure is on
Bimp said he will rather make
it to the top five and not win
rather than leaving this
sunday.
#borrowed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 2:05pm On Aug 13, 2013
Melvin and Beverly are our brother and sister , and they both deserve our support equally. but the way the game is played that just cannot happen If we actually want a Nigerian to win this. unless we want to end up with two finalists with none winning, then we need to choose one , of which Melvin would be the best choice, because of the reasons stated in my previous post. We have reached the most critical stage of the game now, and we need to throw our maximum support behind just one person. I'm not trying to force anyone to support Melvin if they don't want to, just trying to make you all see reason on why we should stick with Melvin so that it won't be a lose-lose situation for us.
But by all means if you think Beverly is your best choice regardless of the fact that your support will ultimately prove futile in the finql, given the evidence so far this season. then, that is your own prerogative. which I believe everyone has a right to.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Sweetlemon(f): 2:06pm On Aug 13, 2013
ochongonoko:

She didn't cos if she did, she will think twice before defending dillish. She obviously didn't watch BBA last to see how dillish drifted away from melvin to elikem and then went further to reveal her evil decision to cleo, that's where she got busted and also her convo with elikem sealed her fate.

I don't need to watch it to know that as long as she didn't say that in the diary room or while drunk, she was most probably just trying to tell Cleo what she felt she wanted to hear.
It's common sense!
Common guys! They are all playing game mehn! The most important thing is that she is not nominating her true friends. That's what you should be looking at. Look deeper, not just on the surface
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by zandilicious: 2:06pm On Aug 13, 2013
Sweetlemon:
Housemates nominates each other, thats the nature of the game, if she nominates, she mus also face the musiq....she nominated elikem, she was not nominated by Eli, then she talks about being frends with Eli, on top of that, she was hopin Eli wud save her, that phool!Dnt talk abt damn agreement here, they never agreed not to nominate each other.Did she not pledge her love to all the remeining hms, and they all toasted to luv, z tht not an agreement? did she sit n shut her zigzag mouth n refused to nominate bcz of her love for the chasemates. BTW, this z not a beauty pegeant, we dnt care how u look, we jus amazed how can sum1 be so airheaded, come to ths thread n defend sum1 she daznt evn know........i dnt like ur Dicklish, eat that!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 2:07pm On Aug 13, 2013
Bev's diary
Task and wager: Have two
artists and wagered correctly
Wagering was difficult to
them and they had to reach a
conclusion at the end.Feel
they will win the wager
Nominees: Thank God that she
has never been nominated
and feel she was not
swapped.Bimp's name as a
nominee shocked her.She feel
good she was never
nominated and now focused
on the prize money.She feel
she was not swapped,60%
assurance.
Her top five : Elikem,Melvin,
herself ,her man Angelo and
maybe Bimp too.Said Biggy
kept on telling them five
housemates.For her to win
her chances to win depend
on God and Africa.She would
like to make history as the
youngest winner of
BBA.Wished her mum a
happy birthday in advance.
#borrowed

(1) (2) (3) ... (1289) (1290) (1291) (1292) (1293) (1294) (1295) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.