Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,842 members, 7,841,198 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1317) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2178581 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1314) (1315) (1316) (1317) (1318) (1319) (1320) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by elohorayodele: 2:27pm On Aug 14, 2013
meggy 11: I hereby OFFICIALLY disregard 1313.
When will Nigerians change? How can u guys take more than a slot on such special number? Do u knw hw many of us have been waiting for this space?

Well due to this new trend, PG.1313 has been canceled.

Waiting for d next special number and encourage us to desist from MALPRACTICE!!!

Grapes are sour! Lolzzz
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 2:30pm On Aug 14, 2013
Haba! Na indomie melvin they prepare as part of he cooking competition?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 2:31pm On Aug 14, 2013
Melvin in the kitchen cooking noodles while dillish dey cut leaf for chopping board..
##man must wac##
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 2:31pm On Aug 14, 2013
Agbgift:

As u miss 1234, na u collect 1313 by force.

Yes o, wen I no b vampire tongue
Kslib n Ocho be want make Oga query me
Funny enuff that night I woke up and saw 1224, tot I cud make it in da morning, for where..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 2:33pm On Aug 14, 2013
Omolola1: Okay so I made it again!
Even though I don't know what 1313 signify *whew*

Shout out to
@Kslib - catchy updates
@Itsmodella
@SOM
@forkaddict
@Sholay, even tho he is missing in action.
And every oda person I can't remember their usernames.

P.S; vote Elikem for the One campaign video, I feel his presentation was the best!

PEACE

Lol@ even though I don't know what it signifies,

Thanks for the S\O..I missed it this time cos of peeps like modella and iyawo tm angry ..

All the housemates look good in their honeywell vests...even angelo! Cleo's combination is so on point, I initially thought all the ladies were given the skirt she wore when I saw her. Girl has been busy eating and drinking and I'm like *phew*...God help you and your weight o cleo.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 2:33pm On Aug 14, 2013
ochongonoko:

ROTFLMAO!! grin. You be warri pikin true true grin. Werey!!

Lol@I love to move it move it. I love that song die especially when that king in " madagascar" starts singing it grin
Ure rily a movie junkie....love that movie to bits.
Have u seen the nonsense 'Man of Steel'?
@ sori guys dn't mean to derail
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jumongpan(f): 2:33pm On Aug 14, 2013
Bimp really like Beverly,if not for the girlfriend outside the house,things would have been better of btw them than this Angelo of a guy,they enjoys each others company n understand themselves too.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Robohangel(f): 2:33pm On Aug 14, 2013
Please someone should help me with how to subscribe to view the channel please.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by v24m(f): 2:35pm On Aug 14, 2013
fork adict:

Ok then if you say Melvin was very cool with Oneal. But deep down in your heart, you know that aint true.

That's why i said, if he felt diff about pple like Oneal, he never showed it or said it

So my dear i can only speak from what i see, not what i feel. wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 2:36pm On Aug 14, 2013
Wetin dillish carry for head nah.. Haba..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 2:36pm On Aug 14, 2013
Dannyxy: @fork addict...i smh 4 u

Its forking mutual. You that went poking your nose in the online beer parlor and bringing crap on here without questioning it like a responsible individual should. SMH for you

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 2:38pm On Aug 14, 2013
Na wa o! I never watch bba for three days now because of signal problem.

Vote for Melvin's one campaign video at http://bigbrotherafricawap.dstv.com/Article.aspx?i=19445
.. Thanks.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 2:40pm On Aug 14, 2013
IyawoTM:

Funny enuff that night I woke up and saw 1224, tot I cud make it in da morning, for where..
Eyaaaaah.. Ndooooo..
But laugh nearly finish me that night when i see your handle immediately we knack that page and u con vanish within 3 secs... Lol
Anyway,i happy for you sha cos atleast you make 13;13..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 2:44pm On Aug 14, 2013
Kslib: MIGHTY melvin's diart session:::
I bolded the Mighty so that haters can see it wella.
He is fine the housemates have finished theirs and elikem is still doing it.. He said the most creative should be btw elikem,cleo,bev and angelo... He said he knows that he can never win the cooking task..lol
He said if he is to rate his cooking,he will say 6.. Biggy asked why 6 and he said its not that he cant cook but its just that he housemates are doing some creative cooking and that he has seen a lot of didd dishes he hasnt seen before..
He said the airtel tshirt design ahave been done and that he feels they all did well.. He said they designed the shirts almost through out yesterday and even in the night..
He feels they are putting up an almost 100% wager cos they are reciting their songs,did their designs and are very serious about the task. He said they have put in 98% for now..
He said the mood in the house was down on monday cos of the people who came up for eviction.. He said even the housemates who werent up were also down but they have all lightened up for now.. He said the finals is by the corner and everybody will like to be with everyone but 'hey,its game and someone has to leave'... He said they are all eager to see what happens on sunday..
Biggy asked which housemate's company he enjoys most and who inspires him? He said they have told biggy that the remaining housemates are all close and he personally has been inspired by them all.. He said thats why nominations was very hard even though he knows its game..
Biggy asked what he will do first when he leaves and he said he doesnt know cos there are lot of things he has misses.. He said he will thank God like he always does but cant pin point a particular thing..
He said the first people/person he will like to see first is his family...
For those who missed the first mighty,here it is again.. MIGHTY MELVIN

LMAO. The mighty isnt bold enough. And for a post that lengthy, i expected to see at least ten Mighty Melvin contained therein.

Mighty Melvin? Yes he should be described as such cos he has the mightiest set of teeth in the competition this season. UP MIGHTY MELVIN!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 2:45pm On Aug 14, 2013
Kslib:
Lol...
Hmmn, but its SOFT shey? Yes or No...
wat do u think?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 2:45pm On Aug 14, 2013
IyawoTM:

Lol. E gud as u repsect oga, go jeje sleep. Me wey partake for d race eh, d tin tell on me. Was dozing in d church d next day. I nor join kslib for such race again.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 14, 2013
elohor_ayodele:

He must b a learner!
hahahaha! I no be learner o. I no check d page number before replying.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Amaechi5(m): 2:52pm On Aug 14, 2013
fork adict:

LMAO. The mighty isnt bold enough. And for a post that lengthy, i expected to see at least ten Mighty Melvin contained therein.

Mighty Melvin? Yes he should be described as such cos he has the mightiest set of teeth in the competition this season. UP MIGHTY MELVIN!!!!!
Wether it is his HEAD,EYES,NOSE,LIPS,TEETH,ASSS even his DIICKK,his is still THE MIGHTY MELVIN

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 2:53pm On Aug 14, 2013
Omolola1: Okay so I made it again!
Even though I don't know what 1313 signify *whew*

Shout out to
@Kslib - catchy updates
@Itsmodella
@SOM
@forkaddict
@Sholay, even tho he is missing in action.
And every oda person I can't remember their usernames.

P.S; vote Elikem for the One campaign video, I feel his presentation was the best!

PEACE

Thanks so much for this. i really appreciate it. I missed it yet again.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:54pm On Aug 14, 2013
ochongonoko:

Bias campaign!!. BBA shows n*udity by default cos all the HMs take their bath in the full glare of africa and the cameras, so why should we judge(yeah, that's judgement IMO) them based on them being n*aked?. This is a demerit on the female part cos unlike males that take their bath with their boxers on, the females can't cover their booobs while taking their bath. It's not their faults, BBA made it that way, so if you hold on to that view, then BBA as a whole should be scrapped cos it favours the males more than the females

BTW, I'm still team melvin cool

@ochon.... Not true joor!
You obviously didn't watch bba 1..all the females used to shower in bikini's...the guys used boxers..although I remember bayo was always bathing naked.

As for Elikem's advice to Beverly, I doubt she'll take it. When he told her all this she mentioned that Melvin had already said the same things to her. If Beverly doesn't listen to Melvin I doubt she'll listen to Elikem.

My only annoyance is that there's still a candice out there..bev needs to take this "relationship" the way it is. FWB
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ohlala1: 2:56pm On Aug 14, 2013
It is not of him that willeth........

As I monitor 1313 reach na so I miss am.
Make una pity me add me abeg.

Itsmodella I am counting on your good heart.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 2:57pm On Aug 14, 2013
Roboh_angel: Please someone should help me with how to subscribe to view the channel please.
by this time ?,hmmm,o.k,let me help u,call their customer nd tell them to open the channel 4 u,bt u hv to be on premium or compact plus to be able view the channel
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 2:58pm On Aug 14, 2013
THIS SPACE EXCLUSIVELY BELONGS TO STATE OF MIND aka SOM[/quote]

Sorry dearie, I've relinquished, and devoted the space only to you! Hope I'm forgiven..... tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 3:00pm On Aug 14, 2013
fork adict:

Its good to know that you're a fork ing Addict when it comes pointing out his TEETH just to give yourself confidence that you're not the only MIGHTY one when it comes to being overweight lol..
The earlier you realise that you both share being MIGHTY in common,the better.. Him teeth wise,you weight wise..
All hail the MIGHTY Addict...
Whether you like it or Not,Melvin is MIGHTY and will show how mighty he is on the 25th and When he does that,he will shine that Teeth on satage and prove how MIGHTY a fat loser you are.. While he is busy flexing and signing autographs,you will be busy hitting the gym so that you can loose weight and atleast qualify for the auditions of BBA AJEGUNLE.. Lol
Shalom!!!
## no hard feelings##

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 3:01pm On Aug 14, 2013
Amaechi5: Wether it is his HEAD,EYES,NOSE,LIPS,TEETH,ASSS even his DIICKK,his is still THE MIGHTY MELVIN

I concur. UP MIGHTY MELVIN!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 3:03pm On Aug 14, 2013
Agbgift: Beverly dey prepare my favourite soup, okro soup. #salavating#.

U never chop calabar afang and atama soup...okro ke undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 3:05pm On Aug 14, 2013
I wanna thank the Oduah's for allowing thier son to represent Nigeria.. The whole of Nigeria including beverly's mum and charity are very grateful for allowing such a rare gem represent the green white green nation..
It means alot to us...

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 3:07pm On Aug 14, 2013
Na only macaroni dillish sabi prepare. And d food nor even fine self undecided.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 3:08pm On Aug 14, 2013
Kslib:
Its good to know that you're a fork ing Addict when it comes pointing out his TEETH just to give yourself confidence that you're not the only MIGHTY one when it comes to being overweight lol..
The earlier you realise that you both share being MIGHTY in common,the better.. Him teeth wise,you weight wise..
All hail the MIGHTY Addict...
Whether you like it or Not,Melvin is MIGHTY and will show how mighty he is on the 25th and When he does that,he will shine that Teeth on satage and prove how MIGHTY a fat loser you are.. While he is busy flexing and signing autographs,you will be busy hitting the gym so that you can loose weight and atleast qualify for the auditions of BBA AJEGUNLE.. Lol
Shalom!!!
## no hard feelings##

Good to know that you agree with my reason for calling Melving Mighty.

Guy, there's nothing like BBA Ajegunle. BBA Ajegunle means Big Brother Africa Ajegunle. Does that make sense to you? I know it doesnt. So it should be BB Ajegunle. Olodo.

Shalom.
##no hard feelings##

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 3:08pm On Aug 14, 2013
Kai,bimp e don do nah.. See as he dey deep fry the tomatoes.. Even beverly's brain which has been fried hasnt experienced this much heat and oil nah.. Haba
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 14, 2013
So the fact that MELVIN is MIGHTY is actually biting some people...LMAOOOO!!! grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 3:10pm On Aug 14, 2013
IyawoTM:

U never chop calabar afang and atama soup...okro ke undecided

I don chop afang soup. That soup fit make person thief. Its taste niceeeeee.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1314) (1315) (1316) (1317) (1318) (1319) (1320) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.