Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,037 members, 7,866,923 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:15 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1319) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2184462 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1316) (1317) (1318) (1319) (1320) (1321) (1322) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 3:59pm On Aug 14, 2013
IyawoTM: THIS SPACE EXCLUSIVELY BELONGS TO STATE OF MIND aka SOM

Sorry dearie, I've relinquished, and devoted the space only to you! Hope I'm forgiven..... tongue

No, you are not angry angry angry ..
Ko ba mo angry (don't ask me for the meaning tongue )..

Thanks ma'am...

*Takes a bow* smiley smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:00pm On Aug 14, 2013
IyawoTM:

shocked shocked shocked

Wait o, but he talk say Candice n him be very very very close friends nah. The babe reveal her love to him as he wan enter house. Na him Angelo tell am say make she pause till he comot....so he could be saying shout out to a friend, not girlfriend
hmm team Bev for TWITTER (cc @forkadict) dey para for the guy side o...and SAcans never clarify whether the babe na 'just a friend' or 'more than a friend'
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 4:04pm On Aug 14, 2013
Elikem starts the testing session..
If to say them allow melvin start the testing,the food no for go round..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 4:05pm On Aug 14, 2013
Melvin said the name of his dish is 'melvilicious pastalicious'...

### mevilicious for the mooola##
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 4:06pm On Aug 14, 2013
Pls any1 show me the link 4 de 1 campaign
Thanks
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 4:07pm On Aug 14, 2013
Hahaha!! Dillish is a clown..
When elikem got to ther table,she said 'Good evening sir,have i told you that you are very handsome'... Lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by zeenad(f): 4:07pm On Aug 14, 2013
@iyawo tm, y ddnt u put my name on page 1313? and to tnk we r colleagues fa cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 4:08pm On Aug 14, 2013
Tuso: Pls any1 show me the link 4 de 1 campaign
Thanks
Who u wan vote for? Answer first?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by zeenad(f): 4:09pm On Aug 14, 2013
cleo sabi chop oh, no wonder she don add plenty weight
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 4:09pm On Aug 14, 2013
Elikem finishes his session and writes down their scores on a piece of paper..Cleo takes over..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 14, 2013
IyawoTM:

Elikem 's profile ke
The link is for that article.
Yes, it's Dillish believing that Elikem saved her....is she being for realz?

She was joking. Lol.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 4:11pm On Aug 14, 2013
Hehehe!! If melvin win this cooking task,ambulance go con carry people go hospital for this thread ooo..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 4:13pm On Aug 14, 2013
Kslib:
Eyaaah.. Sorry for not breaking it down to your level..
Now,Ajegunle is the place where all the BB Addicts across africa who didnt qualify for the auditions will camp..
I heard from a reliable source that Sean kingston and fat joe will be joining you guys as special guests...
Rick ross will be doing the job of IK and Princess the comedian will be Biggy..
I am very sure you'll qualify.. I believe in you..
Have MIGHY fun guys... Nwo go there and make all the size 99's proud..
##fork addict for the moola##

I dont even know where to start with this post. Now who is more of an addict between us both? You are much more qualified to be on that show than I am. You are the one that practically lives on BB thread. I dont spend a tenth of the time you spend on line. So who is more of an addict?

Anyways, when you eventually make it there, i promise you I will not critique your game. I will support you on and off NL 2-4-7. Wetin @Safarigirl dey do for melvin go be childs play near wetin I go do for you.

So bros, when the show dey start?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by chrisdestiny: 4:13pm On Aug 14, 2013
IyawoTM:

shocked shocked shocked

Wait o, but he talk say Candice n him be very very very close friends nah. The babe reveal her love to him as he wan enter house. Na him Angelo tell am say make she pause till he comot....so he could be saying shout out to a friend, not girlfriend

He wished dillish's mum a hapi bdae, den a shout out 2 his mom..dt he luvs her, den a shout out to CANDICE 'DIDN'T GET HER SURNAME' I love u so much!!!
Dt is wa he sed...(friendship luv..possibly)!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 4:13pm On Aug 14, 2013
Shooor!! Cleo dey chop instead of testing..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by alfafemale(f): 4:15pm On Aug 14, 2013
Call me a freak, buh am enjoying this showdown between KSLIB nd FORKADDICT. Two dogmatic fellows, watching to see who backs out 1st.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 4:18pm On Aug 14, 2013
alfafemale: Call me a freak, buh am enjoying this showdown between KSLIB nd FORKADDICT . Two dog matic fellows, watching to see who backs out 1st.
Why you dey call the guy Dog na..? Haba
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 4:21pm On Aug 14, 2013
Lol.. Bimp is testing.. I have noticed that they always have this funny facial expression whenever they taste dillish's food..
Maybe the food too sweet..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 4:21pm On Aug 14, 2013
Kslib:
Seeing is believing and touching, further confirms the state of matter you just saw..
I wanna see and use my hands to know if its...
Solid
Liquid or
Gas..
lol! go away u pervert!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 4:23pm On Aug 14, 2013
Cleo said the name of her food is 'pasta aliaMULENGA..
Na their papa name dem dey use end the dishes...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 14, 2013
fork adict:

And yes there is an Oneal in me. The way you also go about propagating all sorts of online beer parlor rumour (twitter gists) makes me wonder if thers actually a SELLY in you.

gringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 4:24pm On Aug 14, 2013
Kslib:
Hahahaha!!! No wonder im posts dey always FOAM....
@fork addict,i think you should be the face of CANOE SOAP!!!

ha ha ha ha ha ha! No wonder your posts dey always smell.

@Kslib, I think you should be the face of DMT MOBILE TOILETS. E fit you well well.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by chrisdestiny: 4:24pm On Aug 14, 2013
alfafemale: Call me a freak, buh am enjoying this showdown between KSLIB nd FORKADDICT. Two dogmatic fellows, watching to see who backs out 1st.

As In eh...so far Kslib is winning o! His last 1 was so funny. Fork addict didn't evn knw how 2 insult him again. Attack-defence!

Btw na dis kinda task melvin dey enjoy..lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dickson12: 4:25pm On Aug 14, 2013
fork adict:

LMAO. The mighty isnt bold enough. And for a post that lengthy, i expected to see at least ten Mighty Melvin contained therein.

Mighty Melvin? Yes he should be described as such cos he has the mightiest set of teeth in the competition this season. UP MIGHTY MELVIN!!!!!

Abeg shut up u mouth about this teeth mata. I dey hundred % sure say ur teeth no better reach Melvin own. Until u post ur pictures here make we c ur yellow teeth and ugly face. Just shut up

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 4:25pm On Aug 14, 2013
C'est moi:

lol! go away u pervert!
You senior me ooo..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 4:28pm On Aug 14, 2013
Bev dey test..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 4:31pm On Aug 14, 2013
Melvin is definitely not the best house-mate to ever represent nigeria in the history of bba, Strictly my opinion.. smiley

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 4:31pm On Aug 14, 2013
fork adict:

ha ha ha ha ha ha! No wonder your posts dey always smell.

@Kslib, I think you should be the face of DMT MOBILE TOILETS. E fit you well well.
Na lie.. E dey smell na im you dey always quote am..
Na anytime wey i wash cloth i dey quote you cos the foam comes in handy..
I think companies who produce detergents like Omo,klin,ariel and zip should kidnap you cos you dey make them loose potential customers...

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 14, 2013
IyawoTM:
Ure rily a movie junkie....love that movie to bits.
Have u seen the nonsense 'Man of Steel'?
@ sori guys dn't mean to derail

Lol.. I'm a movie buff. Movie is my first love and first hobby grin. I haven't watched "Man Of Steel" and now you have given it's appraisal, I might not be motivated to watch it again. I hate over hyped movies

And BTW, OBLIVION was some serious crap!!. With Tom Cruise, Olga Kurylenko and morgan freeman starring in it, I thought I was in for another block buster only to be disappointed. Mtcheeeww. I'm think twice before watching "man of steel"(the advert looks crappy by the way)
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 14, 2013
fork adict:

Its forking mutual. You that went poking your nose in the online beer parlor and bringing crap on here without questioning it like a responsible individual should. SMH for you

gringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 14, 2013
fork adict:

LMAO. The mighty isnt bold enough. And for a post that lengthy, i expected to see at least ten Mighty Melvin contained therein.

Mighty Melvin? Yes he should be described as such cos he has the mightiest set of teeth in the competition this season. UP MIGHTY MELVIN!!!!!

*faints* gringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 4:37pm On Aug 14, 2013
Kslib:
Why you dey call the guy Dog na..? Haba
Dogmatic not dog.lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (1316) (1317) (1318) (1319) (1320) (1321) (1322) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.