Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,129 members, 7,867,275 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:15 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1320) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2184491 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1317) (1318) (1319) (1320) (1321) (1322) (1323) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by chrisdestiny: 4:38pm On Aug 14, 2013
BEv's face wen tastin dillish food..lol.
I think bimp's food is terrible 4rm al deir face reactions..lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 4:39pm On Aug 14, 2013
Kslib:
Who u wan vote for? Answer first?

Elikem na
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 4:42pm On Aug 14, 2013
Tuso:

Elikem na
Ok,ask google..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 14, 2013
mystikal:

u know all these how? U live in namibia?

You know about the devil, do you live in hell? undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 14, 2013
safarigirl:

@ochon.... Not true joor!
You obviously didn't watch bba 1..all the females used to shower in bikini's...the guys used boxers..although I remember bayo was always bathing naked.

As for Elikem's advice to Beverly, I doubt she'll take it. When he told her all this she mentioned that Melvin had already said the same things to her. If Beverly doesn't listen to Melvin I doubt she'll listen to Elikem.

My only annoyance is that there's still a candice out there..bev needs to take this "relationship" the way it is. FWB

@safari, did you say all females?. I beg to differ. I've watched in my laptop the shower hour of natsha, dillish(the one she was bathing with melvin) and that of feza and in the three vids, they're half n*aked. They only wore panties but their booobs were bare. It's disgusting. Just google them and watch it yourself. I aint shitting you. I feel biggie should ONLY release their sexx scenes but not their birth time. It's not fun watching it IMO

@the rest of your post, I fully concur
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 14, 2013
dre11:
hum um!
Seems u have being profiling Dillish for a long time.
You know tins dat we don't know.

Abeg its obvious
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 14, 2013
Kslib:
Its good to know that you're a [b] fork ing Addict when it comes pointing out his TEETH just to give yourself confidence that you're not the only MIGHTY one when it comes to being overweight lol..
...[/b]
The earlier you realise that you both share being MIGHTY in common,the better.. Him teeth wise,you weight wise..
All hail the MIGHTY Addict...
Whether you like it or Not,Melvin is MIGHTY and will show how mighty he is on the 25th and When he does that,he will shine that Teeth on satage and prove how MIGHTY a fat loser you are.. While he is busy flexing and signing autographs,you will be busy hitting the gym so that you can loose weight and atleast qualify for the auditions of BBA AJEGUNLE.. Lol
Shalom!!!
## no hard feelings##

@bolded, DEADEST!! grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 4:45pm On Aug 14, 2013
Dillish dey test...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 4:46pm On Aug 14, 2013
Kslib:
You senior me ooo..
for where? #yinmu
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 4:46pm On Aug 14, 2013
safarigirl: (1)how do you know they are beer parlour rumours? Have you done investigations? Are you on twitter? You think it's by ditting in your office and reading NL updates that you'll know what others are thinking of?

(2)Please when did Selly propagate rumours? The best rumour monger in that house was Beverly (apologies to team Bev) not Selly....you see when I say you don't even know who's who?

(3)Melvin is the BEST housemate this year, he has been Nigeria's BEST ambassador because he showed a side of Nigerians Africans aren't used to. He has made the most impact on the lives of housemates, even going so far as restoring Bimp's belief in God and the Bible.

(4)IF E DEY PAIN YOU, FEEL FREE TO LOCATE THIRD MAINLAND BRIDGE WITH GPS AND DO A JIMMY JATT, JUMP OFF

(1) I am not on twitter and i doubt i will ever be. Have you not in the past brought some gists on here from twitter that turned out to be false? Or you want me to expose your assss again like the Mellish thingy?

(2)So at no time did Selly tell elikem stuff about happenings in DH when she was transferred from DH to RH?

(3)I called melvin a pastor some weeks ago and you went all psychopathic calling me names. Now you confess to helping restore Bimps faith in God and you say its not a pastor?
@safarigirl. You are 2 faced. You swing anyway thats convenient for you and you dont cover your tracks. I hereby take this statement of yours as confirmation and ordination of Melvin into the Big brother Africa Pastorate.

(4)Ever heard of the saying Ladies first? You are the lady here. (Even tho I am yet to see any ladylike trait in you)

Shalom.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by skipofem(f): 4:47pm On Aug 14, 2013
Kslib:
Why you dey call the guy Dog na..? Haba
. Habatically
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 4:48pm On Aug 14, 2013
Today,Nigeria will lock horns with bafana bafana.. Super eagles vs bafana bafana.
Melvin vs Angelo..
If Nigeria win,na melvin get the money,If SA win,na angelo get am,if them play draw,beverly will end up with no country vote...
Shalom!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 14, 2013
fork adict:

Good to know that you agree with my reason for calling Melving Mighty.

Guy, there's nothing like BBA Ajegunle. BBA Ajegunle means Big Brother Africa Ajegunle. Does that make sense to you? I know it doesnt. So it should be BB Ajegunle. Olodo.

Shalom.
##no hard feelings##

LMAO grin.. No offense kslib but I can't hold this burning laughter gringrin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 4:48pm On Aug 14, 2013
What's with the blue nd white nw?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 14, 2013
ItsModella: So the fact that MELVIN is MIGHTY is actually biting some people...LMAOOOO!!! grin grin grin grin

Na so we see am o grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 4:49pm On Aug 14, 2013
C'est moi:

for where? #yinmu
True talk!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 14, 2013
Kslib:
Eyaaah.. Sorry for not breaking it down to your level..
Now,Ajegunle is the place where all the BB Addicts across africa who didnt qualify for the auditions will camp..
I heard from a reliable source that Sean kingston and fat joe will be joining you guys as special guests...
Rick ross will be doing the job of IK and Princess the comedian will be Biggy..
I am very sure you'll qualify.. I believe in you..
Have MIGHY fun guys... Nwo go there and make all the size 99's proud..
##fork addict for the moola##

LMAO!!.. ROTFLMAO grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Sugahylz(f): 4:51pm On Aug 14, 2013
ochongonoko:

@safari, did you say all females?. I beg to differ. I've watched in my laptop the shower hour of natsha, dillish(the one she was bathing with melvin) and that of feza and in the three vids, they're half n*aked. They only wore panties but their booobs were bare. It's disgusting. Just google them and watch it yourself. I aint shitting you. I feel biggie should ONLY release their sexx scenes but not their birth time. It's not fun watching it IMO

@the rest of your post, I fully concur

Nawa o Mr ochon, she said in BBA 1 (ONE)

And by d way, biggie doesn't show dea birth time rather he shows dea "bath" time.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 4:51pm On Aug 14, 2013
ochongonoko:

Lol.. I like your new style of adding petrol to fire.. Lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 4:52pm On Aug 14, 2013
Kslib:
@fork addict might survive the first jump cos he's very fleshy..
Abeg @addict,if you survive the first jump,abeg stand up,climb up and jump again..
Shalom..
##no hard feelings##

I will do that a thousand times and i will still surviive going by the first sentence in your post.

But as for you, i suggest you find your way to the top floor of 1004 building in VI and jump. Lets see what happens. Please do the entire human race a favor and try this out as a matter of urgency.

Shalom.
#No hard feelings#

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by chriskwaku: 4:54pm On Aug 14, 2013
Tuso: Pls any1 show me the link 4 de 1 campaign
Thanks

http://bigbrotherafrica.dstv/News/19445/Vote-One-Campaign-promos.html

But i no be google ooh cheesy shocked

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 4:54pm On Aug 14, 2013
Cleo and elikem are adding the marks together...
Did somebody give angelo 3 and half out of 10.. Na wa ooo,,
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 14, 2013
Kslib: Housemates talking about their flying experience...
Melvin gave a story of how he went for a wedding in PH and had to be back in Lag that same day.. His flight was booked for that night and despite the weather condition the pilot said they can still fly..
It was a small plane,so all of them entered.. They were still flying in the air when the pilot gave them an alert that they are about 10 diff planes in the air at that time who are just flying about cos the weather and cloud couldnt allow them continue with their route..
He said their plane also started wondering about in the air and the pilot said if in 30minutes time,the weather doesnt give way,they will be going back to PH cos there aint enough fuel***naija i hail oooh***
.. He said the passengers started complaining and shouting that they cant go back to PH again.. Beverly now chipped in with***Nigerians can complain**.. Melvin said later on,the pilot said the weather is now ok but despite that,the journey was hell cos of the turbulence caused by the clouds and the plane was a small one..
He said the plane was shaking anyhow and he was scared cos he thought they will crash land.. They later landed safely and an old woman sitting beside him who didnt utter a word through-out the journey began thanking God...
He said that journey was hell coupled with the fact that it was a night journey!!!

GOSH!! I hate flying especially in Nigeria. I remember when I was flying back from Abuja to Lagos. Oh boy the plane was shaking from take off to landing I used the whole journey to eat less than half a bar of chocolate that I had been eating before I even boarded. Mehn the speed I lost my appetite ehn. When we landed I just threw the chocolate away. Hmm I will never forget that day. Na so so prayer I begin dey fire for head oh. And it was a night journey too
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 4:54pm On Aug 14, 2013
Kslib:
Ok,ask google..

Okay na Melvin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Sugahylz(f): 4:54pm On Aug 14, 2013
ochongonoko:

Is it rily dat funny?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by meggy11: 4:55pm On Aug 14, 2013
StateOfMind: Melvin is definitely not the best house-mate to ever represent nigeria in the history of bba, Strictly my opinion.. smiley

Then who is? ...just asking.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 4:56pm On Aug 14, 2013
Kslib:
Why you dey call the guy Dog na..? Haba

ha ha ha ha Olodo. Please check your dictionary for the meaning of dogmatic. And please dont repeat the meaning OFF HEART! Olodo.

Shalom.
#No hard feelings#

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 4:56pm On Aug 14, 2013
Kslib:
True talk!!
i hear u.....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 14, 2013
zeenad: @ochonog, pls y does kslib call u ostrich?

Because I'm very ugly angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 4:57pm On Aug 14, 2013
chriskwaku:

http://bigbrotherafrica.dstv/News/19445/Vote-One-Campaign-promos.html

But i no be google ooh cheesy shocked

Thanks..@Kslib u no fit blackmail me again..LOL
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 14, 2013
v24m:

See question grin grin grin

@ Ocho, ngwanu come answer

Ike gwuru grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 4:58pm On Aug 14, 2013
Angelo won with 48 points..
Cleo
Dillish
Elikem
Melvin
Bev
Bimp

(1) (2) (3) ... (1317) (1318) (1319) (1320) (1321) (1322) (1323) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.