Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,641 members, 7,847,676 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 12:25 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1355) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2179627 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1352) (1353) (1354) (1355) (1356) (1357) (1358) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:45am On Aug 16, 2013
sholay2011:
'See ya lyf outside' grin grin
undecided you mean your everyday life...moronic buffoon grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 5:51am On Aug 16, 2013
Mariarocks:
undecided you mean your everyday life...moronic buffoon grin grin grin grin
Grow up and stop being an hater....idiotino, it doesn't make you better ...only shows u are an unrepentant fool ...who stares angrily at successful ppl sitting on a stool .

Ode! grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 6:45am On Aug 16, 2013
Can people just leave my maria alone abeg.dat girl is no more in d house for Gods sake.every little thing,maria dis,maria dat.haba,e don do abeg.dats why i love maria,d way she answers haters on twitter makes me happy and she doesnt even insult dem back.hahaha,sometimes she even blows dem a kiss.i love dat girl and i still cnt understand why africa saved delawood dillish over her.anyway she is gone now,so people shuld let her rest.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:49am On Aug 16, 2013
sholay2011:
Grow up and stop being an hater....idiotino, it doesn't make you better ...only shows u are an unrepentant fool ...who stares angrily at successful ppl sitting on a stool .

Ode! grin
undecided "I stare angrily at successful people sitting on a stool"? undecided grin grin grin grin WHAT?? Nigga you lame AF. I no no say true true na pap dey inside that your fat head hahahahah. I hope......infact was that your failed attempt of a rhyme?? Take a step back, lemme teach you small tiny basics.

I'm better than you, no need to fight it, its a fact
I hold my head high, always looking to keep my name intact,
Haterz like you wanna be me,
Damn nigga your weak asss make this shiit look like you on some spree,
I dont blame you though, I be beasting like i'm the King of the World,
Wait...nah not "like"...shiit I AM THE FUCKIING DON,
So I ask, when will you take a step back, relax and accept the fact
That this aint no game for the daft,
That is indeed you
Which proves my point that you are an M.U.M.U!!!!!!

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 6:55am On Aug 16, 2013
I have been voting 4 bimp but i think he is leaving on sunday.anyway i just voted for angelo and it feels so good.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:57am On Aug 16, 2013
Ginger78: I have been voting 4 bimp but i think he is leaving on sunday.anyway i just voted for angelo and it feels so good.

Goodu one! Let me also join you
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by alfafemale(f): 6:57am On Aug 16, 2013
Ginger78: Can people just leave my maria alone abeg.dat girl is no more in d house for Gods sake.every little thing,maria dis,maria dat.haba,e don do abeg.dats why i love maria,d way she answers haters on twitter makes me happy and she doesnt even insult dem back.hahaha,sometimes she even blows dem a kiss.i love dat girl and i still cnt understand why africa saved delawood dillish over her.anyway she is gone now,so people shuld let her rest.
u gotta love my Maria! All those haters,they don't hate Maria, they just hate d fact dt they can't hate her try as much as they did.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:00am On Aug 16, 2013
Ginger78: Can people just leave my maria alone abeg.dat girl is no more in d house for Gods sake.every little thing,maria dis,maria dat.haba,e don do abeg.dats why i love maria,d way she answers haters on twitter makes me happy and she doesnt even insult dem back.hahaha,sometimes she even blows dem a kiss.i love dat girl and i still cnt understand why africa saved delawood dillish over her.anyway she is gone now,so people shuld let her rest.

Another thoughtful piece by you.. Goodu one, goodu one. grin grin. I tell you I will forever remain baffled at how they voted! I'm with you on this 100%. Such a lovely heart she has.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 7:11am On Aug 16, 2013
alfafemale: u gotta love my Maria! All those haters,they don't hate Maria, they just hate d fact dt they can't hate her try as much as they did.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 7:12am On Aug 16, 2013
Good morning everyone.

Pls go and vote Melvin's one campaign video at http://bigbrotherafricawap.dstv.com/Article.aspx?i=19445 thanks.
His % has drop.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 7:13am On Aug 16, 2013
Kslib:
lmao!! Was that post for you.. Na wa oo
Why u dey (beef)..?
U keep stalking me like a (thief)..
No forget say i be your (chief)...
I thought your hating will be (brief)..
Maybe quoting me gives you (relief)..
Kai,@fork you no get (class)
Despite all your (mass),
Your dirty game is trasparent as (glass)
Guy,abeg go chop (grass)...
Lastly,Why,are you (hating)..?
Am i that (intimidating)?
Keep hating while i (blossom)..
No wonder u dey lick me like (tom tom)
Like my people will say (shalom)!!!

Any aspiring producer in the builsing please?

This desperate BABA FRYO wanna be needs your urgent help
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 7:15am On Aug 16, 2013
tuktudicko:
Wateva makes u sleep dis nyt dude.
I dnt dwell on things...I move on

Ha ha ha ha ha

Truly you don't dwell on things. Clown
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 7:22am On Aug 16, 2013
dominique:
Fork, this attack on Melvin/Melvin extremists is seriously starting to get old embarassed, your fixation on non-issues like his teeth and his love for food, self esteem is starting to make you sound like a broken record. He's not my no.1 choice too, but I have nothing against him or his fans as long as they're not attacking any housemates (past or present) in the process. Free yourself abeg.

Fyi, this advise would come handy to the Melvin extremists. They are the agressors most of the time.

I kept reading Owl neal on my screen for many weeks on end. I bet that didn't sound like a broken record then. But shovel teeth sounss like a broken record now. SMH

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 7:25am On Aug 16, 2013
alfafemale: u gotta love my Maria! All those haters,they don't hate Maria, they just hate d fact dt they can't hate her try as much as they did.
.as in eh,i miss dat girls face on my screen.she was my favourite housemate after bev with bassey. i also loved her friendship with bev who she was even closer to dan her so called friend dillish.i just pray dey continue deir friendship outside d house.its obvious sholay is looking for who to argue with dis morning,just be a bigger person and ignore him.i just pray dat dillish goes home on sunday.dat girl is just a pretender and a manipulator but na bev fit amm well well.i remember all d insults dos her stupid fans hurled at bev cos she nominated dillish.d voting dis year baffles me a lot.how can some like dillish be in dat house and people like bassey and maria go home.anyway her own don near,make she dy prepare.by d way,pls how do i vote 4 bevs one campaign video?.i have gone dere but dnt how to vote 4 d video.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:54am On Aug 16, 2013
Mariarocks:

Shebi I don warn una! I just PRAYYY she leaves but its just soo hard to tell

If she's going to stay, she will stay. That's just the painful truth. Our votes don't matter cos we aint the entire Nigeria or WA. I'm glad I didn't vote for her though

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 8:01am On Aug 16, 2013
Josydaky: Good morning everyone.

Pls go and vote Melvin's one campaign video at http://bigbrotherafricawap.dstv.com/Article.aspx?i=19445 thanks.
His % has drop.
Mel= 42.62
Elikem= 28.18
Cleo= 14.47
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by abuze(f): 8:03am On Aug 16, 2013
Good morning good people. How can I vote for melvin again on the one campaign stuff? I tried but couldn't
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 16, 2013
NO BE ONLY ONEAL, D ENTIRE BOTSWANA NO LIKE UNA O...CHECK DIS THREAD
https://www.nairaland.com/1398990/botswana-plans-deport-nigerians
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 8:03am On Aug 16, 2013
Exactly! The girl has left the house and yet people will not let her be. For goodness sake she left almost 7 weeks ago! She is not doing or saying anything other than supporting her BFF Dillish and her friends in the house outside, yet when Melvin does not say what they want to hear they will continue to bring the girl's name up and start talking some fantabulous nonsense about why Melvin is saying this or that. But why now? Is it a competition? Abeg they should wait for Melvin to come out and tell him he is liar and they could get into his mind that is how they know. Or they should concentrate on whatever fantasies are making them happy. There is no reason to keep trying to negate her to make themselves feel happy. Or is Maria now the one forcing herself into his dream or forcing him to talk about her from outside the house? Abeg make people free the girl joor.

Yeah, I remember once of twitter some guy went and tweeted her and was like, "Bleep you, you ain't crap compared to my girl Dillish!" And she simply said, "Good afternoon to you too sir." I just laughed because the person suddenly started telling her good morning the next day and she greeted him back and asked how he was. People were even asking her if that was not the person that was insulting her the day before. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:08am On Aug 16, 2013
@sholay, na wa to you o. What happened to the former you?. Why all these aggressiveness since you resurfaced?. It aint right bro. You've gotta stop
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 16, 2013
ochongonoko:

If she's going to stay, she will stay. That's just the painful truth. Our votes don't matter cos we aint the entire Nigeria or WA. I'm glad I didn't vote for her though

Nooo but some of una tell person wey tell another person wey tell another person and the list goes on.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by feminineA: 8:10am On Aug 16, 2013
dmalam: NO BE ONLY ONEAL, D ENTIRE BOTSWANA NO LIKE UNA O...CHECK DIS THREAD
https://www.nairaland.com/1398990/botswana-plans-deport-nigerians
Yes o, and the feeling is mutual. I will rather stay in my 9ja with my head raised high while waiting for my breakthrough than stay in another land where every tom, dick n harry will want to rubbish me. One of the reasons I just couldn't stay back in uk
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 16, 2013
Mariarocks:

Nooo but some of una tell person wey tell another person wey tell another person and the list goes on.

Yeah I did the first night, I did it for strategic reasons and I don't regret it, cos it's a risk worth taking. By the time(the next day) I saw most nigerians voting for her(nigerians will vote her over angelo and bimp), I stopped my camapaign. It will only pain me if I voted for her and she doesn't get evicted, as for now, other people saved her not me, if she survives
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 8:17am On Aug 16, 2013
ochongonoko: @sholay, na wa to you o. What happened to the former you?. Why all these aggressiveness since you resurfaced?. It aint right bro. You've gotta stop
Tell the r.etarded Maria fans to stop their hate. If you hate someone, it's no one's business really but using it to be fault-finding and bringing ppl down is nauseating.
Even tho I want Dillish to win, you can't see me bringing oda housemates down just to exalt her. Only once did I compare Beverly to her just to reply a post here. I wonder what wud have happened sef if Maria was still in the house.

I am sure it wasn't me that was aggressive all alone. Abi was I chatting wiv myself? undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 8:17am On Aug 16, 2013
GH KWAME:
Kuuuul Charley!.... Go eazzy on the "man of God".

Noted bro.

The supposed man of God should go easy on me first.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 16, 2013
ochongonoko:

Yeah I did the first night, I did it for strategic reasons and I don't regret it, cos it's a risk worth taking. By the time(the next day) I saw most nigerians voting for her(nigerians will vote her over angelo and bimp), I stopped my camapaign. It will only pain me if I voted for her and she doesn't get evicted, as for now, other people saved her not me, if she survives
Believe me, it wouldn't be a risk worth taking IF she survives. The risk worth taking woulda been voting Bimp imo. So yh hope you right and hope she bounces if not, y'all's strategy will be the reason Melvin will loose this money. Infact, I'm praying for y'all she leaves.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by zandilicious: 8:19am On Aug 16, 2013
Ginger78: I have been voting 4 bimp but i think he is leaving on sunday.anyway i just voted for angelo and it feels so good.
Awesome, jus casted my vote for Angelo, wanna c that Dicklish out of Biggie's house cum sunday

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 8:19am On Aug 16, 2013
Mariarocks:
undecided "I stare angrily at successful people sitting on a stool"? undecided grin grin grin grin WHAT?? Nigga you lame AF. I no no say true true na pap dey inside that your fat head hahahahah. I hope......infact was that your failed attempt of a rhyme?? Take a step back, lemme teach you small tiny basics.

I'm better than you, no need to fight it, its a fact
I hold my head high, always looking to keep my name intact,
Haterz like you wanna be me,
Damn nigga your weak asss make this shiit look like you on some spree,
I dont blame you though, I be beasting like i'm the King of the World,
Wait...nah not "like"...shiit I AM THE FUCKIING DON,
So I ask, when will you take a step back, relax and accept the fact
That this aint no game for the daft,
That is indeed you
Which proves my point that you are an M.U.M.U!!!!!!
And you thought about this after how many minutes that I replied you? undecided Fish brain.

"I am an MUMU"...really? undecided Smh.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 16, 2013
News: Dillish wants some action?

"They are making me horrny, I won't lie," confessed Dillish to Melvin.
This confession came as the twosome were watching Angelo and Beverly dirty dancing with each other in the Ruby living room. Clearly all of this raunchiness going around was just too much for the Namibian to bear. She got off the couch and exclaimed to the cameras: "I love you Stephen". "It's just two more weeks," Melvin tried to console her. But that consolation was not enough, "I cannot hold on anymore," she declared. "I miss my love," she added.

It has been almost three months that the Housemates have
been cooped up in the House with strangers and there are
certain 'frustrations' that come along with being away from your significant other for so long.

Tonight, the young Ruby lady kept repeating "Oh my
goodness" to herself as she tried to calm herself down. Melvin tried his best to remind her that they have been through worse and now they are so close to the end. "I am not going to lie, it's worse this week," she admitted. "Shake it off," Melvin told her.

As he was talking; the Namibian made another confession, saying: "Just seeing lips move, you just imagine lips moving somewhere else," she said as the two broke out in a naughty laugh.

#kidnapped grin

Nando would've been like " are your hornny?. Come let me get you laid" grin. Dude is effing raw grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by zandilicious: 8:24am On Aug 16, 2013
Ginger78: .as in eh,i miss dat girls face on my screen.she was my favourite housemate after bev with bassey. i also loved her friendship with bev who she was even closer to dan her so called friend dillish.i just pray dey continue deir friendship outside d house.its obvious sholay is looking for who to argue with dis morning,just be a bigger person and ignore him.i just pray dat dillish goes home on sunday.dat girl is just a pretender and a manipulator but na bev fit amm well well.i remember all d insults dos her stupid fans hurled at bev cos she nominated dillish.d voting dis year baffles me a lot.how can some like dillish be in dat house and people like bassey and maria go home.anyway her own don near,make she dy prepare.by d way,pls how do i vote 4 bevs one campaign video?.i have gone dere but dnt how to vote 4 d video.
That Dillish really get on my nerves shaa, evn on confessions, she bring the nomination ish n tht she was saved by Eli, tht fool z always on a mission, "save me africa", fuuuck tht, cant she stick 2 de game.....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 8:25am On Aug 16, 2013
Josydaky: Good morning everyone.

His % has drop.
Mel= 43.00
Elikem= 27.98
Cleo= 14.27
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 8:26am On Aug 16, 2013
abuze: Good morning good people. How can I vote for melvin again on the one campaign stuff? I tried but couldn't
Vote Melvin's one campaign video at http://bigbrotherafricawap.dstv.com/Article.aspx?i=19445 thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1352) (1353) (1354) (1355) (1356) (1357) (1358) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.