Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,829 members, 7,831,693 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1352) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2176502 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1349) (1350) (1351) (1352) (1353) (1354) (1355) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:45pm On Aug 15, 2013
ella.b:

Yes she did.
Jisssoooooooossss!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 10:47pm On Aug 15, 2013
Na waa oh.

Beverly should thank her stars she hooked up with Angelo and not Bolt.

Because if say na Bolt eh, e for don scatter dat her scratchy-scratchy toto so bad, she go don get bowlegs by now.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 15, 2013
Peeps are going hard on Beverly on Twitter.

Chei Beverrie!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 15, 2013
Kslib:
Jisssoooooooossss!!!!
Lmfaooo!! grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 15, 2013
Choi, bev oh, why always you
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:51pm On Aug 15, 2013
spade: Na waa oh.

Because if say na Bolt eh, e for don scatter dat her scratchy-scratchy toto so bad, she go don get bowlegs by now.
Lmfao!!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 15, 2013
njokusboy:

Not again, from what you have said so far, its obvious, you are a goat, not just any goat, a domestic one at that, spade said kevin is the best rep naija has had so far, I disagreed and said it was uti and I gave my reasons, I even went ahead to say melvin has not won so he can't be compared with yet..
Lolzz, even if spade did say kevin was better than melvin (which is wat ur gelatinous brain inferred), why should I be bothered, is kevin a rep in this BBA?? You think everybody is as obsessed and unimaginative as you, is melvin going to give me a dime of the money if he wins??
Aint you just a complete blockhead and a mindless freak to think that every post on this thread by a melvin fan (ofcourse I am one) is about him, because you are so eager to shoot down any object that you think is in his favour.
Mrs deep, owk differentiate btw fame and achievement, don't they go hand in hand, kevin was famous because he won BBA, isn't dat an achievement..
Owk now wendall was wealthy and was still arrested for fraud and insurance and its wealthy people that get arrested for such.... Lolzzzzz, I am arguing with a mo.ron... I didn't say you shouldn't quote me, quote me at ur own peril, I won't be merciful next time.. Nd when next you want to quote me, do it when I am online..

U r such an irritant.1st u replied the quote with one line after almost 24hours, but u were not satisfied, you had to come back with this just to show you can diss? And u won't be merciful next time? Kwaaaaaaaa...some folks in here need to grow up. ASUU, please just call of this strike, so many kids have invaded this thread and cannot even mingle and argue \ disagree intelligently with the mature folks dey met on here.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 10:52pm On Aug 15, 2013
Oh boy...

Karen shamelessly begging Zeus for a phuck.
Goldie shamelessly begging Prezzo for love.
Beverly shamelessly begging Angelo for marriage and pregnancy.

What do they have in common? Low self esteem.
Who are they all besties with? DENRELE!!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:52pm On Aug 15, 2013
Kslib: Cleo is spitting some rhymes..
Damn,this girl is (good)..
She eats rhymes like (food), ...AND
She spits them out like (saliva)... AND
Sings like say BBA no get im own (palava).
Walahi, her rap no get (Rival).. AND
Even her rivals no fit stand her for (Trial)..
Shalom!!!

So wetin all dis one con mean? Abeg shift
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:55pm On Aug 15, 2013
Amaechi5: didn't u hear what her mother said SHE IS PROUD OF HER
were u expecting to caution her on tv?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by hiteelong(f): 10:55pm On Aug 15, 2013
spade: Na waa oh.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahah!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Amaechi5(m): 10:56pm On Aug 15, 2013
This tin don dey end na,haba so she no fit hold body 4 deze few days remaining
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 10:56pm On Aug 15, 2013
abuze: Melvin doesn't love maria.he only says he does or act like he does to get back at dillish. To make her jealous.

Abi o. Isn't it obvious? Slimy jealous shamuga. grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by hiteelong(f): 10:59pm On Aug 15, 2013
languys69:

Abi o. Isn't it obvious? Slimy jealous shamuga. grin

What is Shamuga? grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tuktudicko(m): 11:00pm On Aug 15, 2013
fork adict:

And you say you are not a member of the Melvin extremist group? LMAO
U jst proved my point!
U term anyone dat says tins u dnt lyk as bein part of melvins extremist group...if dat aint paranoia I wonder wat is

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by suze(f): 11:01pm On Aug 15, 2013
I am mad at beverly but at the same time,I really pity her with the way shes begging angelo for sex. Despite her waywardness, i thought she was more experienced to know the implications of begging a guy like that on national tv for that matter!

I really feel for her,beverly has a good heart, but she needs to be seriously counseled .
She said she has always been falling into the wrong hands; she will continue to fall if she carries on like this
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:03pm On Aug 15, 2013
demelza: Tips for First time posters to be noticed on this thread:
1. Quote Fork Addict's post and insult him, positive that he will reply back.
2. Hail the leader of your team.
3. If the leader doesnt see it, purposely quote their posts adding LOLs or call them dearies.
4. Having been inducted/noticed, spam the thread with LOL, Dearie, Kisses etc without doing updates or joining in analysing thereby taking up space.
5. After your 2mins of fame, back to ghostmode/irrelevancy.
6. Shalom

Nice one
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 15, 2013
njokusboy:

Not again, from what you have said so far, its obvious, you are a goat, not just any goat, a domestic one at that, spade said kevin is the best rep naija has had so far, I disagreed and said it was uti and I gave my reasons, I even went ahead to say melvin has not won so he can't be compared with yet..
Lolzz, even if spade did say kevin was better than melvin (which is wat ur gelatinous brain inferred), why should I be bothered, is kevin a rep in this BBA?? You think everybody is as obsessed and unimaginative as you, is melvin going to give me a dime of the money if he wins??
Aint you just a complete blockhead and a mindless freak to think that every post on this thread by a melvin fan (ofcourse I am one) is about him, because you are so eager to shoot down any object that you think is in his favour.
Mrs deep, owk differentiate btw fame and achievement, don't they go hand in hand, kevin was famous because he won BBA, isn't dat an achievement..
Owk now wendall was wealthy and was still arrested for fraud and insurance and its wealthy people that get arrested for such.... Lolzzzzz, I am arguing with a mo.ron... I didn't say you shouldn't quote me, quote me at ur own peril, I won't be merciful next time.. Nd when next you want to quote me, do it when I am online..

Oga, please tone down on the insult. I know I shouldn't be telling you how to write your posts, but please reduce the vitrol. She wasn't "TOO" aggressive on you. Shalom
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 11:03pm On Aug 15, 2013
Jesus,bev wont kill me dis nite.chaii.thank God for some1 like angelo if not bevs name would have been sorry.beverly to angelo....i want u sexually.i know u wont agree cos we are in d bba house .kaii i no fit type again.i dey shame for dis place wey i dey.thank God dey don sleep.abeg bba shuld just finish b4 bev do something she will regret.i still love u bev,pls be strong for ur fans,abeg.but wetin biggie dey put for deir drink,hm8s are acting crazy dis nite.make i go sleep since God don answer my prayer by making d bengelos to fall asleep.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 15, 2013
dommfa:

U r such an irritant.1st u replied the quote with one line after almost 24hours, but u were not satisfied, you had to come back with this just to show you can diss? And u won't be merciful next time? Kwaaaaaaaa...some folks in here need to grow up. ASUU, please just call of this strike, so many kids have invaded this thread and cannot even mingle and argue \ disagree intelligently with the mature folks dey met on here.

Oh, so u have changed ur username and you actually saw the one line Lolzzz, wat a dunce...
For your information miss, I am a very busy dude and today was busier than most.. I just logged in.. So that answers your 24 hour question..
Now when I log in, I don't do so because I want to hear from inconsequential misfits like you, you hit me when I was off and I saw it while I was skimming, ofcourse I had to give you a slice. The argument would have been over but for your nosy obsessive self.. Nd u come back trying to play the victim saying I came to diss like it wasn't you that started it, taking up a case that was not yours in the first place.. I think someone must have given you a serious knock on the head when you were born...
As for your cries to ASUU, I'd just laugh it off, that dumb, insignifant remark has given your childishness away... Nd you are talking of mingling and argueing intelligently, you didn't know there was something like arguing intelligently before you started insulting abi.... YOU ARE DULL.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:10pm On Aug 15, 2013
GH KWAME:
@Fork Addict, I beg cool down....... "Touch Not My Annointed"

Dude hwdy?

Truth be told the Pastor fork up well well.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:12pm On Aug 15, 2013
fork adict:

So wetin all dis one con mean? Abeg shift
lmao!! Was that post for you.. Na wa oo
Why u dey (beef)..?
U keep stalking me like a (thief)..
No forget say i be your (chief)...
I thought your hating will be (brief)..
Maybe quoting me gives you (relief)..
Kai,@fork you no get (class)
Despite all your (mass),
Your dirty game is trasparent as (glass)
Guy,abeg go chop (grass)...
Lastly,Why,are you (hating)..?
Am i that (intimidating)?
Keep hating while i (blossom)..
No wonder u dey lick me like (tom tom)
Like my people will say (shalom)!!!

15 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 11:13pm On Aug 15, 2013
Krasid: It's obvious they both like each other.But there is too much obstacles in their way.

*in dillish's voice*who be dis?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 15, 2013
ochongonoko:

Oga, please tone down on the insult. I know I shouldn't be telling you how to write your posts, but please reduce the vitrol. She wasn't "TOO" aggressive on you. Shalom

Yeah I know but she started the mudslinging.. Issokai.

Shalom
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 11:15pm On Aug 15, 2013
Kslib:
Why u dey (beef)..?
Despite all your (mass),
Who is this guy that is just too creative with words? cool You are a blessing to this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:16pm On Aug 15, 2013
Lol.. Dillish don kolo..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 15, 2013
Diary: Chase beef simmering

The Jury's still out on Elikem and Bimp's rocky relationship.

Elikem and Bimp's relationship, or lack thereof, seems to be coasting along calmer waters these days. After Nando was Disqualified following a dramatic altercation with Elikem, the Ethiopian's relationship with the Ghanaian hit choppy waters and took a nose dive. Bimp happened to be Nando's best friend.

When Big Brother asked Elikem about the challenges he has faced in the House, Elikem reflected on the situation between the two opinionated Chasemates. "It's been very challenging for me because every week I have to hear him going on and on about how much he does not like me. However, our relationship is much calmer than before," Elikem said.

Bimp on the other hand also revealed how the two
Housemates are on friendlier territory. "I'm happy for him
making the Top 5, despite our differences. It's a big
achievement for him and Ghana. Yes, I am envious. But not in a bad way. We don't have as much friction between us. We've even talked about visiting each other’s countries," Bimp said.

Cleo reflected on her Chase journey and how much she has grown since her Chase journey began. "Being in the House has made me much stronger. I battle with insecurities like any other girl. I wake up feeling unpretty and fat. However, it’s all part of growing up and I'm glad to have experienced it in this House with the world watching," Cleo said.

#hijacked
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Sugahylz(f): 11:16pm On Aug 15, 2013
Kslib:
Why u dey (beef)..?
Despite all your (mass),

I feeeeel you jare!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 11:19pm On Aug 15, 2013
abuze: ok first of all I'm not a dillish fan in anyway.she's not all that. Why didn't melvin show her all the love he claims to have for her when she was in the house? It does not make sense to me. Sha.my opinion.

Its obvious you dnt watch bba not to talk of highlights.your neighbor gisted u.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 15, 2013
Kslib:
Why u dey (beef)..?
Despite all your (mass),

Mad cool rhymes cool cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by skipofem(f): 11:20pm On Aug 15, 2013
Beverly is inluv,that's what luv does 2 a vulnerable,little gal
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 15, 2013
Party: Get ready for Zim's Otis Fraser!

Otis Fraser aka The Flow will be on the ones and twos at this Saturday’s Channel O Party. All the way from Zimbabwe’s Star FM, The Flow is not only a radio DJ but a club Dj as well.

This Star FM drive show host has played in the UK, Bahrain, Dubai, Australia, Botswana, Namibia, Zambia and of course South Africa.

As a beat producer, The Flow has worked with the likes of the then South African group Bongo Maffin and the late Lebo Mathosa. If it’s great sounds you’re after then The Flow is your man as he plays all genres equally well and always leaves his audience yearning for more.

Catch The Flow live in the Big Brother House on Saturday 17 August at 22:00 CAT.

God, please let this nigga not be another DJ cutrite angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (1349) (1350) (1351) (1352) (1353) (1354) (1355) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.