Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,641 members, 7,847,673 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 12:12 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1354) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2179624 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1351) (1352) (1353) (1354) (1355) (1356) (1357) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 1:06am On Aug 16, 2013
Who can explain to me the meaning of Melvin's nickname "Mr Venom"
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 1:16am On Aug 16, 2013
Gotta sleep. Gudnyt all. One love, one dream, one megabyte, one phone, one line.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by melanie74: 1:28am On Aug 16, 2013
Bassey isn't supporting Angelo. He hasn't tweeted his support for anyone but I know his exit interview he said he wanted melvin to win. You must be mistaken @basseynation with @bassey official which is basses tweeter handle.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 1:30am On Aug 16, 2013
Belovedd: Hey am not gonna lie, yes melvin started developing feelings for Maria before she left, he even told dillish d sat nite b4 Maria left but no one can convince me that melvin does not LOVE dillish. the feeling he has for dillish us definitely deeper than what he feels for Maria, unfortunately,melvin being who he is will never tell.
I have noticed d way he looks at her of late, yes maybe they were are very good friends but melvin has definitely fallen for her. it is too obvious. just now as she was cleaning her face, na so my brother just dey look her I come dey feel for am because d babe na another man property and dat example he gave yesterday about loving her even though he cant be with her is just the plain TRUTH which he codedly said.
What I am yet to decode is whether dillish have feelings for him it she us just playing him for votes like majority of us believe.
Actions they say speaks louder than words.
Lol. If he will never admit it then how do you know all this? Abi you have a telepathic device that tells you all of this? This Mills and Boons and Hints and Hearts tales and fantasies really amuse me. Anytime this dude talks about Maria, these Mellish people are always around to try to negate it, it is not a competition at all. Why is a fantasy this important though, it has even become an obsession for some?! Why ate Melvin's words being twisted or nullified just to prove a fantasy? Why is it a necessary evil to discount Melvin OWN words; because Maria is not there and she ain't saying jack either; and make it a competition between Maria and Dillish? I just wish for once I can get an answer to this question.

If Melvin comes out tomorrow and says he likes Dillish then make he carry go, if Dillish comes out tomorrow and also also says she likes Melvin then make them carry go. Until then all of this Mellish stuff is just a fantasy that is in people's heads and the fight to keep it alive is just...especially after the things Dillish said last week. If you like it and it's nice to you all well and good but how does it make sense to tell people that something is a certain way because they are not using the same antenna as you and that actual WORDS from the involved PARTIES are not enough?

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 1:40am On Aug 16, 2013
melanie74: Bassey isn't supporting Angelo. He hasn't tweeted his support for anyone but I know his exit interview he said he wanted melvin to win. You must be mistaken @basseynation with @bassey official which is basses tweeter handle.
i wonder who SL is voting for...I think the whole WA will go to Dillish like last time...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by melanie74: 1:55am On Aug 16, 2013
I really do t know. They being quiet.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 2:07am On Aug 16, 2013
dommfa:

U r such an irritant.1st u replied the quote with one line after almost 24hours, but u were not satisfied, you had to come back with this just to show you can diss? And u won't be merciful next time? Kwaaaaaaaa...some folks in here need to grow up. ASUU, please just call of this strike, so many kids have invaded this thread and cannot even mingle and argue \ disagree intelligently with the mature folks dey met on here.

Don't mind the bloody noise maker. After releasing one line he felt that wasn't enough so he had to come back again? How pathetic.
Don't mind the shallow guy that equates media spotlight to success. As if there aren't plenty of millionaires around the world who live quiet lives. As if he knows the money Kevin generates from his business isn't up to 5x Uti's salary at the end of the year.
EMPTY BARREL describes him perfectly.
Lemme see which opata he go try use yab me. Mtchewwww.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 2:07am On Aug 16, 2013
melanie74: I really do t know. They being quiet.
I have seen some campaigning for Angelo and others for Dillish who knows at this point...on Sunday we shall know. Biggie might even pull a fast one on us and evict just one which I would prefer frankly because SADC will even be more split with Cleo, Dillish and Angelo. The only thing I will not like is the fact that we will not get Nam's vote...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:07am On Aug 16, 2013
Josydaky:
You can do it multiple times na.
I can't. Its not letting me
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:20am On Aug 16, 2013
noname: Lol. If he will never admit it then how do you know all this? Abi you have a telepathic device that tells you all of this? This Mills and Boons and Hints and Hearts tales and fantasies really amuse me. Anytime this dude talks about Maria, these Mellish people are always around to try to negate it, it is not a competition at all. Why is a fantasy this important though, it has even become an obsession for some?! Why ate Melvin's words being twisted or nullified just to prove a fantasy? Why is it a necessary evil to discount Melvin OWN words; because Maria is not there and she ain't saying jack either; and make it a competition between Maria and Dillish? I just wish for once I can get an answer to this question.

If Melvin comes out tomorrow and says he likes Dillish then make he carry go, if Dillish comes out tomorrow and also also says she likes Melvin then make them carry go. Until then all of this Mellish stuff is just a fantasy that is in people's heads and the fight to keep it alive is just...especially after the things Dillish said last week. If you like it and it's nice to you all well and good but how does it make sense to tell people that something is a certain way because they are not using the same antenna as you and that actual WORDS from the involved PARTIES are not enough?

grin grin grin goodu one. Btw I just saw one recent recent interview (like days ago type shii) Maria did. LOL they asked her her relationship status and she said Pending.. I'd have just jejely said single but I like her answer.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:25am On Aug 16, 2013
SL is voting Dillish, all of WA is and as it is, she might even snatch ROA from Angelo, but make we see sha
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 2:33am On Aug 16, 2013
safarigirl: SL is voting Dillish, all of WA is and as it is, she might even snatch ROA from Angelo, but make we see sha
So Bimp and Angelo are leaving? How come Uti is not campaigning for Dillish like he usually does?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:37am On Aug 16, 2013
safarigirl: SL is voting Dillish, all of WA is and as it is, she might even snatch ROA from Angelo, but make we see sha

Shebi I don warn una! I just PRAYYY she leaves but its just soo hard to tell
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by abuze(f): 2:40am On Aug 16, 2013
toxxxxxxx:

Its obvious you dnt watch bba not to talk of highlights.your neighbor gisted u.
it shud be its obvious u don't watch highlights not to talk of BBA. Your neighbour just gisted you. I still maintain my opinion all the love wey him dey proclaim na for show.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 2:47am On Aug 16, 2013
Mariarocks:

grin grin grin goodu one. Btw I just saw one recent recent interview (like days ago type shii) Maria did. LOL they asked her her relationship status and she said Pending.. I'd have just jejely said single but I like her answer.
Good for her abeg; she should do her. The girl don leave but people no let am rest.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 2:51am On Aug 16, 2013
abuze: it shud be its obvious u don't watch highlights not to talk of BBA. Your neighbour just gisted you. I still maintain my opinion all the love wey him dey proclaim na for show.
Show for who? Dillish, Maria, HMs or viewers?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by abuze(f): 2:54am On Aug 16, 2013
[quote author=noname]Show for who? Dillish, Maria, HMs or viewers?[/quote choose any one wey u like.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by abuze(f): 2:55am On Aug 16, 2013
noname: Show for who? Dillish, Maria, HMs or viewers?
choose anyone wey u like.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 2:59am On Aug 16, 2013
abuze: choose anyone wey u like.
I guess he was acting when he saw Maria in that video or when he went outside and told Cleo ONLY that he misses Maria or the day he was pleading with Elikem to tell him about Maria on eviction day and Dillish was not there for him to try to make her "jealous" either. The bros done talk say he like someone, if you think say he like another one too join then talk am but no come say he dey do am for show unless you dey live for his head abeg.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 3:06am On Aug 16, 2013
How Africa Will Vote

Dillish:
Namibia
Nigeria
Ghana
Kenya*
Sierra Leone*
Uganda*
ROA*

Angelo:
South Africa
Botswana
Zambia
Zimbabwe
Angola
Sierra Leone*
ROA*

Bimp
Ethiopia
Tanzania
Kenya*
Uganda*

Malawi = swing vote
It may possibly come down to individual votes.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by abuze(f): 3:11am On Aug 16, 2013
noname: I guess he was acting when he saw Maria in that video or when he went outside and told Cleo ONLY that he misses Maria or the day he was pleading with Elikem to tell him about Maria on eviction day and Dillish was not there for him to try to make her "jealous" either. The bros done talk say he like someone, if you think say he like another one too join then talk am but no come say he dey do am for show unless you dey live for his head abeg.
whatever man u see it the way see it and I see it the way I see it.make we let the matter rest.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 3:16am On Aug 16, 2013
THE AMAKA: How Africa Will Vote

Dillish:
Namibia
Nigeria
Ghana
Kenya*
Sierra Leone*
Uganda*
ROA*

Angelo:
South Africa
Botswana
Zambia
Zimbabwe
Angola
Sierra Leone*
ROA*

Bimp
Ethiopia
Tanzania
Kenya*
Uganda*

Malawi = swing vote
It may possibly come down to individual votes.
Yeah Bimp is going home but the person joining him could go either way. I really think Dillish will get all of WA. I think ROA is a toss up but I see Malawi going to Angelo...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:32am On Aug 16, 2013
THE AMAKA:

Don't mind the bloody noise maker. After releasing one line he felt that wasn't enough so he had to come back again? How pathetic.
Don't mind the shallow guy that equates media spotlight to success. As if there aren't plenty of millionaires around the world who live quiet lives. As if he knows the money Kevin generates from his business isn't up to 5x Uti's salary at the end of the year.
EMPTY BARREL describes him perfectly.
Lemme see which opata he go try use yab me. Mtchewwww.

Lolzzz, so you have been released. You couldn't quote my conversation with you which you gave up on by the way, you decided to quote this one by another imbe.cile. Collabo be dat.. Birds of a feather flock together.
All the rich people that lived quiet lives, were they celebrities,did they win BBA, see how u re jumping from pillar to post becos u suddenly found ur voice again. I tot u said it wasn't you that said kevin wanted to leave a quiet life.. Anyway such contradictions re to be expected from sucklings lyk you.
As for kevin earning 5X more than uti, I know you also wrote dat for want of wat to say..
This is naija and a celebrity cannot live a quiet life especially when he is doing well.. Matter of fact, if you are a celebrity or someone that has won a reality show, media spotlight is actually equal to success.. Publicity sells.. Its even worse in naija, but I guess you don't know that.
Fess up child, quit hiding behind other people. It would help u grow.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 3:50am On Aug 16, 2013
njokusboy:

Lolzzz, so you have been released. You couldn't quote my conversation with you which you gave up on by the way, you decided to quote this one by another imbe.cile. Collabo be dat.. Birds of a feather flock together.
All the rich people that lived quiet lives, were they celebrities,did they win BBA, see how u re jumping from pillar to post becos u suddenly found ur voice again. I tot u said it wasn't you that said kevin wanted to leave a quiet life.. Anyway such contradictions re to be expected from sucklings lyk you.
As for kevin earning 5X more than uti, I know you also wrote dat for want of wat to say..
This is naija and a celebrity cannot live a quiet life especially when he is doing well.. Matter of fact, if you are a celebrity or someone that has won a reality show, media spotlight is actually equal to success.. Publicity sells.. Its even worse in naija, but I guess you don't know that.
Fess up child, quit hiding behind other people. It would help u grow.

First of all, you need to learn what a hypothetical situation is, before you start twisting my words around due to your lack of comprehension skills.
You weren't making sense and you still aren't making sense. Have you forgotten that Kevin is married and a father? If he is a successful business man, are you still going to say he is not as successful as Uti because he is not in the spotlight? For you to assume he is a failure because he is not in the spotlight again only speaks of how SHALLOW you are. And yes, it was dominique that said Kevin probably wants to live a quiet life. My argument is that spotlight IS NOT and SHOULD NOT be equated to success.
And If you think to insult someone is arguing constructively, then what is the essence in going back and forth with you? Are you a child? Are you a learner? Obviously you are PAINED. That's why I ignored you yesterday, cause you started to sound like a child throwing a temper tantrum.
And released me from where and when if I may ask? If you don't know what else to say, just keep quiet.
Imagine threatening someone to "quote me only when I am online" Are you Jesus Christ? LMAO! grin As if we don't know your sorry azz went away cause NEPA didn't bring the light. Now you are awake in the midnight yarning rubbish.
Have several more seats ---------> \_ \_ \_

My last reply to you, because as far as I'm concerned, you are a NOBODY. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:00am On Aug 16, 2013
At this particular juncture, I think I've voted for Bimp enough, now i'm voting Angelo for some individual votes. I'll still vote Bimp but as I voted Feza last week vs Cleo.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 4:12am On Aug 16, 2013
Mariarocks: At this particular juncture, I think I've voted for Bimp enough, now i'm voting Angelo for some individual votes. I'll still vote Bimp but as I voted Feza last week vs Cleo.
Keep up with your votes, idiotino! grin If Dillish is meant to stay, not even an assshole like u can stop her!!!! cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:42am On Aug 16, 2013
sholay2011:
Keep up with your votes, idiotino! grin If Dillish is meant to stay, not even an assshole like u can stop her!!!! cool

Foooolisheratino! I will keep up with it grin grin mad man
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 5:00am On Aug 16, 2013
Mariarocks:

Foooolisheratino! I will keep up with it grin grin mad man
Go and sleep and stop all those mid night meetings...wizard angry

No weapon fashioned against me shall prosper cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:18am On Aug 16, 2013
sholay2011:
Go and sleep and stop all those mid night meetings...wizard angry

No weapon fashioned against me shall prosper cool
You see why you are a dull soul. It just clocked 12 where I'm at. I should be asking why you are awake demon.

I bind and cast any evil demonic power prophesying evil upon my life.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 5:22am On Aug 16, 2013
Mariarocks:
You see why you are a dull soul. It just clocked 12 where I'm at. I should be asking why you are awake.

I bind and cast any evil demonic power prophesying evil upon my life.
Keep deceiving ursef. Nonsense idiotino! grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:23am On Aug 16, 2013
sholay2011:
Keep deceiving ursef. Nonsense idiotino! grin

Eat a bowl of fuckery. Retardedd stuupid nonentity grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 5:42am On Aug 16, 2013
Mariarocks:

Eat a bowl of fuckery. Retardedd stuupid nonentity grin grin grin
'See ya lyf outside' grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1351) (1352) (1353) (1354) (1355) (1356) (1357) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.