Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,283 members, 7,860,663 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:58 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1450) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2182955 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1447) (1448) (1449) (1450) (1451) (1452) (1453) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 9:34am On Aug 19, 2013
ItsModella:
I agree with this.

Read and copy my reply to AndreRush, cuz I might delete it soon.

If possible, also pass the message across other media. Those are the areas we need to go for.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:35am On Aug 19, 2013
if u love brown colour#vote melvin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SAGirl: 9:35am On Aug 19, 2013
Sexily Endowed: Hmmm South Africans on Facebook are blaming Nigerians for Angelo's eviction, saying it was rigged so Melvin can win undecided. I officially believe they must have a defect in their DNA. Smdh they are talking about Xenophobia and someone mentioned burning his Neighbors house who is a Nigerian. Tomorrow they will be marching to BBA house lol. I am really speechless.

If you go to the official Angelo/SA BBA Facebook pages, you will see that none of that is happening. We are proud of Angelo, he is the best guy to ever rep us and we know that we lost fair and square. We have congratulated TeamDellish for their hard work and now we have moved on.

So please don't take the crazy people seriously!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 19, 2013
spade:

Read and copy my reply to AndreRush, cuz I might delete it soon.

If possible, also pass the message across other media. Those are the areas we need to go for.
got it already.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:38am On Aug 19, 2013
@spade modify dat thing sharp sharp,we speak in coded language.,

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 9:41am On Aug 19, 2013
spade:

God bless.

Ethiopia seem a bit out of reach if rumours are to be believed. What do you think?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 9:43am On Aug 19, 2013
♛AndrERush♛:

Ethiopia seem a bit out of reach if rumours are to be believed. What do you think?

Edit the post and remove the quote right now!

And to answer your question... They had control when Bamlak was still in the house. But with his eviction, they don't vote in unison anymore. So this is the time.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:44am On Aug 19, 2013
#Stolen@siruti"pple keep critisizing bba that it's a show that supports lewd behaviour,y not vote the well behave nw?"...if u claim to have good morals nd u are not voting MELVIN,u are nothing bt a hypocrite...pls vote #melvin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:46am On Aug 19, 2013
spade:

NG, SL, ROA, AO, UG, TZ, ETH

God bless.
you should look at @sureni12, @vickinyasha and two other south africans that have been camapigning for Melvin from the get-go....I don't expect SA vote to go to Melvin but we gonna get a good number of popularity votes from em.

Ethiopia is fully for Bev so don't count on em for Melvin votes.

The only coutries currently campaigning #TeamMelvin:

NIG, SL,TZ, UG, ROA, AO...we got 4 on lockdown...

#TeamElikem desperately looking for supporters after famzing the wrong people

#TeamDillish currently jonzing themselves that she'll get 7 country votes

#TeamBeverly currently campaigning and seeking votes fro friends of Bev

No idea what #TeamCleo is doing

Happy happy birthday @ wild child

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 9:49am On Aug 19, 2013
Strategies again? Good night. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:49am On Aug 19, 2013
#stolen@siruti"By not voting melvin u will be telling pple to stop trying,will u like ur brother,sister nd children to give up?"...keep voting melvin...GOD BLESS Y'ALL

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:53am On Aug 19, 2013
#Team melvin,Lets 4get long talk,lets jst vote nd campaign...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 19, 2013
OLU33:

I think if 9JA votes Bev, she has stronger chance of winning than Melvin, she has bots, sa, tanzania so far, lets vote Bev

She has no bots, sa or tz till the votes have been shown. Stop hoping on FB and twitter, go vote her if you wanna vote her cos twitter and FB lies. They aint trustworthy. Don't be suprised that SA will still vote cleo ahead of bev cos of their SADC madness. They have voted SADC all through so go vote stop thinking all those screaming will vote bev.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 9:55am On Aug 19, 2013
spade:

Edit the post and remove the quote right now!

And to answer your question... They had control when Bamlak was still in the house. But with his eviction, they don't vote in unison anymore. So this is the time.
I don't know, I still feel like the Beverly voters there will overwhelm us. We'll see how it goes as the week progresses.

I swear teammelvin we need a private chat room away from here. Seems we have a lot of haters as well as aliens spying on our activities.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 10:00am On Aug 19, 2013
♛AndrERush♛:

I don't know, I still feel like the Beverly voters there will overwhelm us. We'll see how it goes as the week progresses.

I swear teammelvin we need a private chat room away from here. Seems we have a lot of haters as well as aliens spying on our activities.

That won't happen for shhiitt.
It's fair game now.
There are IceQueen supporters there, Beverly supporters and other people there. With Bimp's eviction, it's fair game now.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:01am On Aug 19, 2013
Good morning ..
So Tamuno is campaigning for Melvin on their own? I just hope it comes to pass on sunday..
Remember,attack and take no prisoners..
Akpors shall be down before thursday inshi allah..
Also dont forget Rukewe.. Attack from all angles..
All izz well!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 19, 2013
fork adict:

Hey dear. Been around. Sent u a PM. Please respond if you havent
replied since sat i think...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 10:03am On Aug 19, 2013
At this particular junction,i have to confess that i love bev mucho.i will be voting for her and melvin all d way.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 10:03am On Aug 19, 2013
ochongonoko:

She has no bots, sa or tz till the votes have been shown. Stop hoping on FB and twitter, go vote her if you wanna vote her cos twitter and FB lies. They aint trustworthy. Don't be suprised that SA will still vote cleo ahead of bev cos of their SADC madness. They have voted SADC all through so go vote stop thinking all those screaming will vote bev.

You dey mind that clown wey just wan cause confusion? Relying on Facebook posts to say Beverly is winning.
If we were to go by those same Facebook votes, Angelo would've had 25 votes last week.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:03am On Aug 19, 2013
THE AMAKA: Strategies again? Good night. grin
not strategising...just saying
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 10:03am On Aug 19, 2013
Beverly oo

"Me I want the money to go to west africa..that's my prayer"

Melvin give am one kin look, e no talk sha..elikem said whoever is ordained to win will win..

I hope other regions won't vex for this statement oo..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 10:04am On Aug 19, 2013
spade:

That won't happen for shhiitt.
It's fair game now.
There are IceQueen supporters there, Beverly supporters and other people there. With Bimp's eviction, it's fair game now.

I'll have to take your word for it then.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by waxdude: 10:05am On Aug 19, 2013
THE AMAKA: Strategies again? Good night. grin
me just tire...all dis strategies ,its not about talkin,its about voting,sunday's eviction surprised me cos i actually tot angelo and dillish wil gonna be lik a tie where mayb individual votes will save one of them but hey angelo is out with four countries along with bimp., for me let the best person win nd beta be a nigerian be it bev or mel...,but i go like melvin win smiley smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 19, 2013
GH KWAME:
..... Also, don't forget that emereld HM's such as Pokello who campaigned for Dillish last week got scorned when Zim went for Zams cleo.
Bassey and Feza who both campaigned for Angelo this week were both scorned this week.
NB::: "Celebrity" endorsement for a HM cannot and should not be a deciding factor for fans to start jubilating or feel Humiliated.

Re-read that post of mine, but this time around, calmly. You will see "and their country men" ascribed in that post. Go back and read
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jumongpan(f): 10:06am On Aug 19, 2013
@teamBeverly_osu: Nigeria sms Vote Beverly to 34350.....#VoteBeverly #VoteAlert #TeamBever

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:07am On Aug 19, 2013
Dem say Pokello talk say her 'team' is landing in Angola to mark it for Elikem.

I no fit laugh, why Pokello dey give Ghanaians false hope like this? She wey no fit secure Angola for herself when she dey up with Melvin and Angelo, she no still secure am for Elikem when he dey up with Sulu and Annabel, na im she wan do juju secure am now.

E be like say the one wey Zim shame her vote Cleo after she campaign Dillish tire never do her.

Abeg anybody still dey watch the show? Who's the new HOH?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 19, 2013
BizBloke:

You go shock as Melvin go win. Hehehe. Ask Kslib, ein go gist you.

I no go shock anything, melvin is getting this cheddah... Keep voting bro, don't allow those deceptive rants on twitter and FB deceive you
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Hernadez99: 10:08am On Aug 19, 2013
easyflex:

Don't waste too much money voting melvin under 9ja cos he will definitely win 9ja votes.
U can Rather vote him under ROA (rest of africa) @ the rate of #15 naira per sms on this number : +2783 1421 00414 .
I have already earmarked 1,500 (that's 100 votes )on this line. So let's do it people .....
You get time oo!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by waxdude: 10:09am On Aug 19, 2013
♛AndrERush♛:

ohh u jst found out...dis is a forum grin grin, melvin will win all u need do is vote,vote and vote
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Hernadez99: 10:10am On Aug 19, 2013
jumong pan: @teamBeverly_osu: Nigeria sms Vote Beverly to 34350.....#VoteBeverly #VoteAlert #TeamBever
1st time am gonna vote on this BBA shi,and am gonna vote for Beverly Osu!!!

#TeamBeverly!!!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Hernadez99: 10:12am On Aug 19, 2013
Jezus!!!!!!!!!!shockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshocked 1449 pages!!! shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by justdamiR: 10:12am On Aug 19, 2013
safarigirl: you should look at @sureni12, @vickinyasha and two other south africans that have been camapigning for Melvin from the get-go....I don't expect SA vote to go to Melvin but we gonna get a good number of popularity votes from em.

Ethiopia is fully for Bev so don't count on em for Melvin votes.

The only coutries currently campaigning #TeamMelvin:

NIG, SL,TZ, UG, ROA, AO...we got 4 on lockdown...

#TeamElikem desperately looking for supporters after famzing the wrong people

#TeamDillish currently jonzing themselves that she'll get 7 country votes

#TeamBeverly currently campaigning and seeking votes fro friends of Bev

No idea what #TeamCleo is doing

Happy happy birthday @ wild child

Sureni12 is a nigerian living in s.a

(1) (2) (3) ... (1447) (1448) (1449) (1450) (1451) (1452) (1453) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.