Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,301 members, 7,860,735 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:15 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1449) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2182965 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1446) (1447) (1448) (1449) (1450) (1451) (1452) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 8:32am On Aug 19, 2013
Dannyxy: u don vote?

Ehen na. With SMS for night. I dey register for Big Brother site now, make I scarra web with votes.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:35am On Aug 19, 2013
fork adict:

Since you joined this thread, this is perhaps your most sensible post yet. You got some valid points there tho but you must understand that this is fight to finish. USD 300k is at stake here. Melvin didn't cut it for me thruout this season. He isn't a convincing winner hence so much specilation surrounds his yet to be confirmed victory. His extremists on here who were so arrogant and intolerant of contrary views and opinions never helped matters either.
ok my brother...but please keep it to yourself...DON'T GIVE OTHER PEOPLE A WRONG VIEW OF MELVIN...
Remember,you had some likes in that post..and that's from some peeps who think Melvin doesn't deserve the Money....AND YOU JUST BOOST THEIR HATE...BECAUSE ITS COMING FROM A NIGERIAN!

Please stop the anti-Melvin campaign.

SHALOM!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by abikyshow: 8:44am On Aug 19, 2013
At this juncture every Nigerian must campaign and vote for Melvin and Beverly. only bastard and unpatriotic Nigerian will do otherwise.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 8:50am On Aug 19, 2013
abikyshow: At this juncture every Nigerian must campaign and vote for Melvin and Beverly. only bastard and unpatriotic Nigerian will do otherwise.

LMAO!!! shocked cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Yinkade(m): 8:55am On Aug 19, 2013
Throw in some votes for beverly pple......she needs us too

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 8:56am On Aug 19, 2013
#Vote melvin,vote melvin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 9:03am On Aug 19, 2013
Yinkade: Throw in some votes for beverly pple......she needs us too
.ofcourse,my vote is for bev.am so happy for d love she is getting both on twitter and facebook.even if she doesnt win,i want her to feel loved when she comes out and not rejected.let me go and continue my voting.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by justloveme: 9:03am On Aug 19, 2013
melvin came second in two competition,he never gaveup he still continue to strive.i love is determination, never giveup no matter u circumstance.anybody who is not voting melvin are those who dont believe in determination, those who fails and remain in deir faitlure cus dey never want to try again.i believe in courage,humility and boldness he has given dat to me as a moral lesson and my vote will always b for him.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:04am On Aug 19, 2013
CURRENT STANDINGS: WHO iS VOTING WHO----

Kenyans be tryna influence TZ to vote Dillish...they think they run EA but the tanzanians strongly refuse and are determined to Vote Melvin instead.

SA is confused, they campaigning for Melvin, Cleo and Beverly...one of those 3 will eventually get the votes.

Bots fully intends to 'waste' their vote on Bev

Uganda is yet to release an official statement though Kyle of Stargame tweeted that they should vote Melvin

Bassey already kicked off the #VoteMelvin campaign in Sierral Leone

Malawi is doing it for the Ice Queen this week. It's Cleo all the way

Ethiopia is currently campaigning for Beverly.

Angola is yet to release a statement and don't expect one for the entire week

Zim is doing this for Elikem- it's not like they have a choice.

Kenya is fully #TeamDillish

Will be back with more updates. *Safari reporting from akamu network*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 9:07am On Aug 19, 2013
sexytabhi: #team beverly #teambeverly #teambeverly,even if she doesn't win,I will be glad I voted for her.
.me 2 ooo.i love dat girl so much and my heart broke yesterday seeing her cry.i want to feel loved when she comes out.@teambeverly all d way
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by alfafemale(f): 9:08am On Aug 19, 2013
fork adict:

If you promise me that you guys won't develop cardiac arrest when you see my post on the BBA site you will see it there by Tuesday morning. I await your response.

PS: If I dare post the write ip on there site, you guys may rest assured its only naijas vote y'all and your darling Melvin will be able to secure. No be moi moi post I go drop for there o. Whatever I post will be caustic. Trust me. Caustic enough to do mad damage to your campaign.
Mtsheeeeeeeeeewz

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:10am On Aug 19, 2013
alfafemale: Mtsheeeeeeeeeewz
I think at this particular juncture, we should all learn to ignore certain posts from certain people.

#VoteMelvin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jumongpan(f): 9:12am On Aug 19, 2013
@teamBeverly_osu: Nigeria sms Vote Beverly to 34350.....#VoteBeverly #VoteAlert #TeamBeverly #BBATheChase

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 19, 2013
Briareos: Jυѕт Keep calm and VOTE Melvin

@Kslib, i jυѕт turned your words and pix of a couple of pages back into a meme.

Ρℓєαѕє upload more. Tnx.
Guy please post that picture on Facebook!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Pamperme: 9:17am On Aug 19, 2013
Happy birthday Wild Child...
Wishing all the best things of life...
Long life and prosperity.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 9:17am On Aug 19, 2013
GH KWAME:
Same Here

smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 9:23am On Aug 19, 2013
Good morning beautiful people.

And make no mistake, Sierra Leone and Tanzania are standing behind Melvin, so we have to go ALL OUT for our boy like we did with Karen so TZ remains fully with us, same with SL cool

#TeamMelvin!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 19, 2013
Happy Birthday Wild child ..i wish you Long life and prosperity!!
Maybe am gonna open a Birthday thread for YOU as a Bday present.....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 9:24am On Aug 19, 2013
cheesy grin cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by alfafemale(f): 9:24am On Aug 19, 2013
safarigirl: I think at this particular juncture, we should all learn to ignore certain posts from certain people.

#VoteMelvin
NOTED, but he sure as hell is making dt difficult. He reminds me of that bible verse.... A voice in the wilderness screaming"
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 9:25am On Aug 19, 2013
Oh, and Wildchild...

Happy Birthday bro! Long life and prosperity!

By the way, that suit wey you wear for stage last night make sense die. The white coat was on point grin

Okay bye.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 9:25am On Aug 19, 2013
Teammelvin.. Please we need to come together as one, layout a clear strategy to target six or seven specific countries. It is unwise to vote randomly. The only way we can make an impact is if we all agree on what countries to target.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by abikelat(f): 9:27am On Aug 19, 2013
What will it profit nigeria if beverly eventually gets three country votes and melvin get three country votes as well,(nigeria inclusive). It means nigerians have succeeded in ruining naija's chance of winning the grand prize. Vote wisely,vote beverly tongue

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:27am On Aug 19, 2013
if u love red colour #vote melvin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:30am On Aug 19, 2013
if u love green colour #vote melvin(itsmodella i trust,hpe u are voting melvin frm space,green alien)
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 19, 2013
Less talk, more action...keep voting hard for Melvin.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SAGirl: 9:31am On Aug 19, 2013
Morning all...

SA humbly bowed out of the Chase last night. Thank you to all who have loved and supported our Tarzan!

I would really love to congratulate Dellish: Africa obviously loves her (including myself until recently when she started looking like a ghost). Of all the people still left in that house, she is the only one that I would like to see win the money. She has played her game very well, she managed to fool all of Africa (especially West Africa) and she has kept her cool through-out.

And now that Angelo is out, guess there is nothing really to watch on BBA anymore. Including the finale.

I will be back here next week Monday to congratulate you should you manage to pull Melvin through... but for now: MAY THE BEST GIRL WIN grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 9:31am On Aug 19, 2013
safarigirl: CURRENT STANDINGS: WHO iS VOTING WHO----

Kenyans be tryna influence TZ to vote Dillish...they think they run EA but the tanzanians strongly refuse and are determined to Vote Melvin instead.

SA is confused, they campaigning for Melvin, Cleo and Beverly...one of those 3 will eventually get the votes.

Bots fully intends to 'waste' their vote on Bev

Uganda is yet to release an official statement though Kyle of Stargame tweeted that they should vote Melvin

Bassey already kicked off the #VoteMelvin campaign in Sierral Leone

Malawi is doing it for the Ice Queen this week. It's Cleo all the way

Ethiopia is currently campaigning for Beverly.

Angola is yet to release a statement and don't expect one for the entire week

Zim is doing this for Elikem- it's not like they have a choice.

Kenya is fully #TeamDillish

Will be back with more updates. *Safari reporting from akamu network*

Nope. SA is not 'split' anywhere. I told you before.
South Africa is FULLY behind Cleo, and she WILL get SA's vote. Don't tell me you're swallowing the shiitt those internet loudmouths spew. Their barks are stronger than their bites. After all the noise they made, convincing the voting public that Angelo was some kinda centurion, where is he today with his 4 votes?

South Africa is for Cleo. Simple.

In EA, there's a lot of hope from TZ and UG, and those are areas I'd like my peeps to also explore.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:31am On Aug 19, 2013
if u love blue colour,vote melvin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:32am On Aug 19, 2013
♛AndrERush♛:
Teammelvin.. Please we need to come together as one, layout a clear strategy to target six or seven specific countries. It is unwise to vote randomly. The only way we can make an impact is if we all agree on what countries to target.
I agree with this.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:33am On Aug 19, 2013
if u love purple colour #vote melvin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 9:33am On Aug 19, 2013
♛AndrERush♛:

Home Country
Bassey's Nation
Obodo Ricco
Amin
Bushman Morogoro
Obodo Yacob
The Rest.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1446) (1447) (1448) (1449) (1450) (1451) (1452) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.