Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,179 members, 7,860,235 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:10 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1452) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2182882 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1449) (1450) (1451) (1452) (1453) (1454) (1455) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:06am On Aug 19, 2013
Handy Manny:

Pretence is deadly. You want to feign ignorance that the groundswell of support leans towards Melvin?
Look,like i said,Bev has people voting for her and so does Melvin.. Nigerians are voting based on who they like and if they feel Melvin deserves their votes,then allow them to vote for him na.. Is it his fault that people like him?
You accuse Nigerians of being wicked forgetting that you are also wicked person cos i see no reason for someone to get paranoid and use the word 'wicked' in addressing people who are voting based on who they like and has represented them well..
If melvin was your brother,will you accuse those voting for him of being wicked? I cant even imagine the trash you guys will start spewing if bev and mel exchanged places and someone comes and campaigns for melvin using the lines you used in your post.....
All izz well!!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 11:07am On Aug 19, 2013
Handy Manny:

"Comparative advantage" that you guys adopted for Melvin from day 1? Abeggi!!!!

Make e no do una like feem say Bev pick Nigeria o.

Guy/babe, we no dey control voting power. I'm voting because I REALLY WANT TO (I've never voted before).

And yes, I will drop for Bev along the way.

But I want to save my fav housemate and that's Melvin. To do this requires insane voting for him.

Who God has destined to win, let him/her win. I just dey play my part.

Shalom! grin grin

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 11:08am On Aug 19, 2013
Kslib:
Look,like i said,Bev has people voting for her and so does Melvin.. Nigerians are voting based on who they like and if they feel Melvin deserves their votes,then allow them to vote for him na.. Is it his fault that people like him?
You accuse Nigerians of being wicked forgetting that you are also wicked person cos i see no reason for someone to get paranoid and use the word 'wicked' in addressing people who are voting based on who they like and has represented them well..
If melvin was your brother,will you accuse those voting for him of being wicked? I cant even imagine the trash you guys will start spewing if bev and mel exchanged places and someone comes and campaigns for melvin using the lines you used in your post.....
All izz well!!!

Well said.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:09am On Aug 19, 2013
Biggy has ordered the housemates to sit in the lounge.. It looks like he wants to strike one of Melvin,beverly or elikem for speaking pidgin...
Their own don too much sef..
lets wait and see sha..
All izz well!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 11:13am On Aug 19, 2013
BizBloke: Have you voted for Melvin today?

As for me and my fingers, we must cast 10 or more votes for Melvin today (via web).

What about you?

Dude you need to be aiming for at least 100 a day. With my procedure you can achieve that quite comfortably. Please register more accounts and fire away.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 11:16am On Aug 19, 2013
dre11: Pls house
voting Melvin to ROA from nigeria is it a good idea
don't u think the vote wil b invalid
i tried it twice yesterday & have not gotten confarmation from DSTV for voting although its cheap.

Shebi I talk am. Una don see am.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 19, 2013
Gud morning nairalanders! Pls learn to ignore certain posts and irrelevant questions.
My shout out goes to team melvin and team beverly.
team melvin wish u d best, pls b discreet with ur code and analysis. There are many spies and unpatriotic elements in our midst.
Come sunday Nigerians will all smile ljn.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 19, 2013
Melvin is the new head of house.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:17am On Aug 19, 2013
Biggy told cleo to warn elikem melvin and beverly about them using pidgin.. He said any language infringement henceforth can stop any of them from winning the money!!!
For the main time,melvin is the HOH...
All izz well!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 11:19am On Aug 19, 2013
safarigirl:

Keep dreaming sha.
Tanzania is NOT voting for beverly.
Feza and Nando's admins are campaigning for Melvin..

Bots is on the fence, but I know they'll votes Sadc. Have you ever heard that bots voted outside Sadc region since bba 2. Feza's the only 1 they've done that for.
Then again..I saw some saying they'll waste their votes on Bev.

S.A is torn between Cleo, Beverly and Melvin. But I see Cleo getting that vote.

On the Flip side, Ethiopians are campaigning seriously for Beverly.
They said they'll never vote for Melvin, Elikem and Dillish. Few are for Cleo, but I believe beverly will get it.

Which Admin? How many times has this campaigning worked for housemates that aren't from their country?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:21am On Aug 19, 2013
Melvin is the new HOH for this week....this is his 4th HOH and his first in the Ruby House, he plans to swap Elikem, lol.

We can do this for our boy.

-Last HOH on the show
-Win the One Campaign video ish
- Win the $300k

#TeamMelvin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 11:23am On Aug 19, 2013
♛AndrERush♛:

I don't know, I still feel like the Beverly voters there will overwhelm us. We'll see how it goes as the week progresses.

I swear teammelvin we need a private chat room away from here. Seems we have a lot of haters as well as aliens spying on our activities.
Kwaaaaaaaaaaaa..........
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:23am On Aug 19, 2013
Cleo nyash no get duplicate atall atall....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 11:26am On Aug 19, 2013
Melvin is HOH for the 4th time after finishing behind Bimp and Angelo.

I wonder who he'll be taking to the Rendezvous Room though... Cleo maybe?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Durielsmomma23(f): 11:27am On Aug 19, 2013
happy birthday wild child....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 11:27am On Aug 19, 2013
GH KWAME:
Kwaaaaaaaaaaaa..........

I honestly don't trust you at all smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 19, 2013
One guy just wrote on Facebook:
'God! These SoythAfricans are really pathetic...i can't believe i was just beaten in my own house for nothing.'

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 11:28am On Aug 19, 2013
ochongonoko:

Re-read that post of mine, but this time around, calmly. You will see "and their country men" ascribed in that post. Go back and read
Ok
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 11:30am On Aug 19, 2013
spade:

Nope. SA is not 'split' anywhere. I told you before.
South Africa is FULLY behind Cleo, and she WILL get SA's vote. Don't tell me you're swallowing the shiitt those internet loudmouths spew. Their barks are stronger than their bites. After all the noise they made, convincing the voting public that Angelo was some kinda centurion, where is he today with his 4 votes?

South Africa is for Cleo. Simple.

In EA, there's a lot of hope from TZ and UG, and those are areas I'd like my peeps to also explore.

Explore in what sense?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 11:30am On Aug 19, 2013
Kslib: Cleo nyash no get duplicate atall atall....

Dude how Akpors na lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 11:31am On Aug 19, 2013
spade:

Home Country
Bassey's Nation
Obodo Ricco
Amin
Bushman Morogoro
Obodo Yacob
The Rest.

Lol @obodo yacob why not obodo bassey too?

Amin- last king of scotland
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 11:32am On Aug 19, 2013
lindsay:

Explore in what sense?

I was talking to SafariGirl, not you. So no be by force say you go understand am.

Cheers.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 11:34am On Aug 19, 2013
god_of_music: One guy just wrote on Facebook:
'God! These SoythAfricans are really pathetic...i can't believe i was just beaten in my own house for nothing.'

Chai! Ehya.

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 11:34am On Aug 19, 2013
♛AndrERush♛:

Ethiopia seem a bit out of reach if rumours are to be believed. What do you think?

What rumours?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 11:35am On Aug 19, 2013
♛AndrERush♛:

Dude you need to be aiming for at least 100 a day. With my procedure you can achieve that quite comfortably. Please register more accounts and fire away.

With SMS, na 30/day o.

100 no bad. Just show me the way and I'll put in my pay.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:36am On Aug 19, 2013
♛AndrERush♛:

Dude how Akpors na lol
My bro,as i dey talk to you so,Akpors dey under massive attack..
Na phone i dey use browse while lappy na for rape.. We go rape Akpors from front,middle,back and center and hopefully by thursday,we go release the sperm inside and name the new baby Akpororo...
I dey also attack Rukewe sha.. I no wan dull oo...
We just gat to do am and leave the rest for @oga at the top..
My bro,
All izz well!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 11:36am On Aug 19, 2013
Uti just confirmed Ricco Venancio is voting Melvin.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by aodis: 11:37am On Aug 19, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
I hope you guys are voting and campaigning and not just talking. Even if Elikem does not win. He is the real chase

Saw this on FB:
First of all I would like to congratulate all the HMs for making it this far..and may the.
best HM win..However we ask ourselves.who has been the best HM...this is BBA..its all about Good, fun, entertainment and Strategy..Your goal is to eliminate your opponent..like a chess game hence the. chess theme used in the show at one point...If u look closely at all the opponents who would you say, entertained us the most, who do u think eliminated the opposition and was the main talking point in the game. Thisis not about acting all goody goody in the house and expecting to win , its about who played the game the best way possible. I think Elikem did it best than anyone else and gave us lots to talk about.
From his Feza friendzoning in DH, to his liaisons with Fatima (probably to make Feza jealous), to his chase antics with Pokello, to his quarrels with Natasha, to his tension-filled reunion with Fatima, Feza and Pokello all in the same house, to his tension with Oneza, to the point he became Public Enemy number 1 in Ruby House where everyone wanted him out including Cleo (where she gossipped him to Sulu, referring to him as 'black' while referring to Pokello as 'white'), to his tension with Nando, at that point I thought it was over for him..at the garden when everyone was against him so much so that.
he had to leave the garden for the room, to defeating and overcoming his enemies one by one! C'mon guys if this is not the best player I do not know who is. He is also really creative nad has marketed himself well.He is also good entertainment. C'mon people..vote for Elikem. U know he deserves it.
*Stolen*

No point! The chase is about love! Melvin is the Man of the chase! Dillish is the woman of the chase! Who gets to the finsh line is what we will see on sunday Period!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:40am On Aug 19, 2013
lindsay:

Which Admin? How many times has this campaigning worked for housemates that aren't from their country?
um...Nando's admin campaigned for Bimp and TZ voted him....my TZ friends are even voting Melvin...feel free to have your doubts though
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:40am On Aug 19, 2013
Make dillish STFU.. Wetin she mean by Big Brother is more of a NIgerian story and the sponsors involved.. See the eye wey beverly take look her sef..
Bev con say its a southafrican show in collaboration with Nigeria..Hmmmn.... I comment my reserve...
All izz well!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 11:41am On Aug 19, 2013
Kslib:
My bro,as i dey talk to you so,Akpors dey under massive attack..
Na phone i dey use browse while lappy na for rape.. We go rape Akpors from front,middle,back and center and hopefully by thursday,we go release the sperm inside and name the new baby Akpororo...
I dey also attack Rukewe sha.. I no wan dull oo...
We just gat to do am and leave the rest for @oga at the top..
My bro,
All izz well!!

You do well. More power to your elbow
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:43am On Aug 19, 2013
The kind talk wey these housemates dey talk ehn.. E be like say dem don forget say na final week be this.. Hope nonoe of them go use their mouth dig their own grave sha.
All izz well!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1449) (1450) (1451) (1452) (1453) (1454) (1455) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.