Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1504) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2176366 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1501) (1502) (1503) (1504) (1505) (1506) (1507) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 21, 2013
Uti _Jara o: I am entitled to my words and no one can change that.
Melvin is not just a Nigerian i know, he is my best friend.
I promised him i will help him in the outside, and that's exactly what i am doing.
The people who say 'Nigerians shouldn't win again' have been equaled to as Hypocrites by BigBrother himself.
BigbrotherAfrica is a free show where anybody can campaign for anybody be he Celebrity or non-celebrity.
And let me clear the air, Bigbrother himself chooses reps from a country who is connected or close to a Former BBA housemate, whether evicted or finalist.
I personally connected Beverly to BigBrother's house,
Derenle was just a back-up
without me or Karen or any other former Hms from Nigeria backing Beverly up, she wouldn't have been there by now.
Therefore i still stand on my patriotic campaign for Melvin.
NOTE:It is not affecting a bit of my personality or career.

Sir uti, I don't know if it's really you o, but if it is, then I'm glad you're with team melvin cool. I'm not anti-melvin or against you camapaigning for him, on the contrary, I'm glad you're on board team MELVIN's bus and ask around, everybody on here knows as one of the DIE HARD melvin fans and chief campaigner

I only adviced you not to go overboard with your comments cos being a celebrity that people look up to, you might say things without any evil intentions and people that aint team melvin will miscontrue it to mean another thing and plant the seeds of hate among the anti-melvins or few ones that might have ported to team melvin. I might say anything I like about melvin and nobody will care cos I'm not known but if you do such, different sites will carry your gist like toothpaste on someone's teeth. We need to be moderate in our campaigns so as to reach the hardest anti-mevlin fans. Any little vote counts so try not to go OVERBOARD with your campaign. Your word alone is great weapon to get your fans all over africa voting for melvin but some might read a negative meaning into it all in a bid to discredit melvin.

Keep campaigning for melvin, we're on the same team

P.S: I don't believe you're uti, but if you're, it's nice having around these terrain wink

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 5:32pm On Aug 21, 2013
Tuso:

I was not offended until the chat btwn u n bizbloke but u can prove me wrong..wat does Abuanchi mean

No harm meant sha.

No vex.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by skipofem(f): 5:33pm On Aug 21, 2013
BizBloke: All #Team Melvin dey here o.

- Ochon to
- Kslib to
- Modella to
- Danny to
- AndreRush
- Safari to
- Ping Pong to
- GOM to
- Josydaky to
- Russello
and co....

S/O to #TeamBev:
- The Amaka
- Ginger aka Miss Sparkle

S/O to #TeamElikem
- GH Kwame
- Tuwo
- I Love Naija grin

S/O to #INoKnowYourTeam
- Iyawo TM
- Ella
- Ik Wild Child
- Skipofem
etc

S/O to the rest team (F. Addict, Lansguy, etc) especially #TeamSittingOnTheFence. Make ant no bite una o
lol am Team Melvin 4eva THANK U BiZBLOKE
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tuktudicko(m): 5:33pm On Aug 21, 2013
Uti _Jara o: I am entitled to my words and no one can change that.
Melvin is not just a Nigerian i know, he is my best friend.
I promised him i will help him in the outside, and that's exactly what i am doing.
The people who say 'Nigerians shouldn't win again' have been equaled to as Hypocrites by BigBrother himself.
BigbrotherAfrica is a free show where anybody can campaign for anybody be he Celebrity or non-celebrity.
And let me clear the air, Bigbrother himself chooses reps from a country who is connected or close to a Former BBA housemate, whether evicted or finalist.
I personally connected Beverly to BigBrother's house,
Derenle was just a back-up
without me or Karen or any other former Hms from Nigeria backing Beverly up, she wouldn't have been there by now.
Therefore i still stand on my patriotic campaign for Melvin.
NOTE:It is not affecting a bit of my personality or career.

@ d first bolded, the uti I know is more articulate and careful while addressing the social media...
@ d 2nd bolded...WTF!!! R u 4 real? That's 4ckin bullshit u spewing there...u jst shot urself there...lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 21, 2013
Uti _Jara o: You guys should expect the card soon.
When i drop it only few maybe awake.
Keep voting Melvin.

Uti is ths really you[color=#006600][/color] grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 21, 2013
-
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 21, 2013
tuktudicko:
@ d first bolded, the uti I know is more articulate and careful while addressing the social media...
@ d 2nd bolded...WTF!!! R u 4 real? That's 4ckin bullshit u spewing there...u jst shot urself there...lol
as in ehn grin grin

Plus, Uti's best friend is Alex Ekubo, not Melvin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 5:38pm On Aug 21, 2013
Just back
have exhusted my 100sms vote on my etisalat line
man i need to pulse till friday mayb i can use my Mtn line to vote again
let me go and vote online again
As in Melvin must win ooo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 5:38pm On Aug 21, 2013
Tuso:

I was not offended until the chat btwn u n bizbloke but u can prove me wrong..wat does Abuanchi mean
Oga,you said "i should stop being on your case cos you aint finding it funny" and i apologised..
I believe we shldnt drag it again.. The deed has been done.. I dont wanna over -step my boundary..
Just forget about the issue..
All izz well
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 21, 2013
*god_of_music's shoutOut series*
Shoutout to the High Level men/women who thinks covering up an evidence which was supposed to be used in shaming a Hypocrite... Hides the Evidence instead just to proove he hates the Victim.
-
They call others extremist but they are worst than FAT dwarfs who hate on a fellow man's success because they can never be like him even though they Dream to be just like him!
-
-
SHALOM!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tuktudicko(m): 5:40pm On Aug 21, 2013
god_of_music: Ohh please just shutup and SIT DOWN!! I know you hate me so no need asking you for a piece of sheet!
Masturbat.e your sorry FAT ASS boy!!
Lol....since u know he hates u, y then ask 4 a favour??
e b lyk say u no know say "the ENEMY of my ENEMY is my friend"

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 5:42pm On Aug 21, 2013
ItsModella:
is this dude serious? undecided

Yes he is serious and his argument had valid points. I am guilty of being a part of that sheet in the past but that doesn't mean he didn't have any valid points.

@languy69. Nice one men.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tuktudicko(m): 5:42pm On Aug 21, 2013
ochongonoko: -
WTF!!! shocked
Mr OSTRICH y can't I see ur post again??ur post jus vanish...
U don realize ur error abi? gringringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 5:43pm On Aug 21, 2013
Kslib: @Iyawo TM,
@Josykady
@Bizbloke,thanks for the shout out..
I Love you guys,thanks..
No matter what happens,
Always remember that,
All izz well!

You're welcome.

wild child: @BizBloke... #TeamPokello tongue

Okay o. Lol.

Tuso, it's done.

ping pong:

Thanks bro. Hope I don't miss 1515

Lol. Amen.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 5:44pm On Aug 21, 2013
♛AndrERush♛:

Controversial verse. I think he did it intentionally to for the attention, and it's working for him. He's gotten over 10 replies and counting

Maybe for attention or not,the verse is d.ope and believe me,he's kinda raised the bar...Of all the replies Lupe's got the best response,I have like 7 replies here already Joe Budden,Papoose,BoB,Cassidy,Joell Ortiz,King Los,Astro
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 21, 2013
fork adict:

Yes he is serious and his argument had valid points. I am guilty of being a part of that sheet in the past but that doesn't mean he didn't have any valid points.

@languy69. Nice one men.
So creating multiple accounts to vote for Melvin is cheating? Well, that sounds like bullshit to me undecided

There is no rule saying that a person must use only one account or number to vote for any HM.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 21, 2013
tuktudicko:
WTF!!! shocked
Mr OSTRICH y can't I see ur post again??ur post jus vanish...
U don realize ur error abi? gringringrin

lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 5:47pm On Aug 21, 2013
BizBloke:

Okay, I go do am now.

Your name or Tuwo?

Modify it to tuso..but if u can't den remove it entirely
I appreciate dat but i was offended by the chat btwn u n Kslib
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 5:48pm On Aug 21, 2013
BizBloke: All #Team Melvin dey here o.

- Ochon to
- Kslib to
- Modella to
- Danny to
- AndreRush
- Safari to
- Ping Pong to
- GOM to
- Josydaky to
- Russello
and co....

S/O to #TeamBev:
- The Amaka
- Ginger aka Miss Sparkle

S/O to #TeamElikem
- GH Kwame
- Tuso
- I Love Naija grin

S/O to #INoKnowYourTeam
- Iyawo TM
- Ella
- Ik Wild Child
- Skipofem
etc

S/O to the rest team (F. Addict, Lansguy, etc) especially #TeamSittingOnTheFence. Make ant no bite una o

BizBloke u no well o grin
Just understanding dis ure s/o...and I'm not a slow person...lol.

Na u sabi if u dunno my team.....Rily having a lmao moment with this. U be newcomer nah...read my posts wella if u want to know my team. Dat I'm not carrying placard on NL doesn't mean that I'm not #proudlynaija# it's in my blood no mata where I go.
Other than that I'm team
#Letthedestinedpersonwin#
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tuktudicko(m): 5:48pm On Aug 21, 2013
ItsModella:
as in ehn grin grin

Plus, Uti's best friend is Alex Ekubo, not Melvin grin grin grin
Hehehehe!!!
I don close dat chapter!
Let's help him more in his delusion of being UTIgringringrin

MR UTI carry go
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 21, 2013
ItsModella:
So creating multiple accounts to vote for Melvin is cheating? Well, that sounds like bullshit to me undecided

There is no rule saying that a person must use only one account or number to vote for any HM.

Exactly!!. BBA admins never said voters are entitled to only one account. If anything, they want you to create as many accounts as you like cos it's generating money for them!!. The kinda sermons I see on here are funny grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by maingwaest(f): 5:50pm On Aug 21, 2013
ochongonoko:

Sir uti, I don't know if it's really you o, but if it is, then I'm glad you're with team melvin cool. I'm not anti-melvin or against you camapaigning for him, on the contrary, I'm glad you're on board team MELVIN's bus and ask around, everybody on here knows as one of the DIE HARD melvin fans and chief campaigner

I only adviced you not to go overboard with your comments cos being a celebrity that people look up to, you might say things without any evil intentions and people that aint team melvin will miscontrue it to mean another thing and plant the seeds of hate among the anti-melvins or few ones that might have ported to team melvin. I might say anything I like about melvin and nobody will care cos I'm not known but if you do such, different sites will carry your gist like toothpaste on someone's teeth. We need to be moderate in our campaigns so as to reach the hardest anti-mevlin fans. Any little vote counts so try not to go OVERBOARD with your campaign. Your word alone is great weapon to get your fans all over africa voting for melvin but some might read a negative meaning into it all in a bid to discredit melvin.

Keep campaigning for melvin, we're on the same team

P.S: I don't believe you're uti, but if you're, it's nice having around these terrain wink
. Bros delete dt guy jawe, he is just lying to himself,he is no Uti .
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 21, 2013
Omo that guy is really wicked oo!
How could he do such a thing??
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 21, 2013
Thanks to all those that gave me a shout-out, @josydaky, @iyawo and co, I appreciate wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by TMANA(m): 5:54pm On Aug 21, 2013
♛AndrERush♛:

How would I know you indeed want to vote for Melvin and not someone else?

We are strictly giving it out to #TEAMMELVIN

Ok no probs. I see no reason why you should doubt me. Am certain Melvin will win, just wanna go extra mile nii, I will continue will normal vote. Thx.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 21, 2013
ochongonoko:

Exactly!!. BBA admins never said voters are entitled to only one account. If anything, they want you to create as many accounts as you like cos it's generating money for them!!. The kinda sermons I see on here are funny grin
Well, the guy is a hardcore Dillish fan so no surprises there.

I bet if the AAV was being used on Dillish, he wouldn't be giving us such useless sermons. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 5:57pm On Aug 21, 2013
Tuso:

Modify it to tuso..but if u can't den remove it entirely
I appreciate dat but i was offended by the chat btwn u n Kslib

Ok. Read my previous post.

No vex still.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 21, 2013
wild child:

Maybe for attention or not,the verse is d.ope and believe me,he's kinda raised the bar...Of all the replies Lupe's got the best response,I have like 7 replies here already Joe Budden,Papoose,BoB,Cassidy,Joell Ortiz,King Los,Astro

Cassidy's reply: you wear tight clothes but ur lines aint tight* hehehe*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 5:59pm On Aug 21, 2013
IyawoTM:

BizBloke u no well o grin
Just understanding dis ure s/o...and I'm not a slow person...lol.

Na u sabi if u dunno my team.....Rily having a lmao moment with this. U be newcomer nah...read my posts wella if u want to know my team. Dat I'm not carrying placard on NL doesn't mean that I'm not #proudlynaija# it's in my blood no mata where I go.
Other than that I'm team
#Letthedestinedpersonwin#

Hehehehe cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 21, 2013
ItsModella:
Well, the guy is a hardcore Dillish fan so no surprises there.

I bet if the AAV was being used on Dillish, he wouldn't be giving us such useless sermons. grin

Lol.. Anything anti-melvin is good for @fork addict. When those that used the AVV to vote, voted dillish, @lansguy never complained but now that we aint even using AVV for melvin, he's still labelling us "cheats". Hypocrisy in it's pure from grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 6:01pm On Aug 21, 2013
@IyawoTM thank You very much smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 6:01pm On Aug 21, 2013
wild child:

Yes, for sure, the verse was sick.. I think Lupe's response was the best also. But J. Cole and Jay Electronica are definitely on par with KDot when it comes to MCing

(1) (2) (3) ... (1501) (1502) (1503) (1504) (1505) (1506) (1507) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.