Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,145 members, 7,852,909 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:15 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1505) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2181074 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1502) (1503) (1504) (1505) (1506) (1507) (1508) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 6:03pm On Aug 21, 2013
IyawoTM:

BizBloke u no well o grin
Just understanding dis ure s/o...and I'm not a slow person...lol.

Na u sabi if u dunno my team.....Rily having a lmao moment with this. U be newcomer nah...read my posts wella if u want to know my team. Dat I'm not carrying placard on NL doesn't mean that I'm not #proudlynaija# it's in my blood no mata where I go.
Other than that I'm team
#Letthedestinedpersonwin#

Lol, Preach!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 6:03pm On Aug 21, 2013
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 6:08pm On Aug 21, 2013
Bev vs dillish in an endurance test..
The winner will get a jewellery worht 1000$ from a brand of their choice..
Elikem melvin and cleo have dropped their hands..
Tuned in late to see that Melvin said "he wants to give them a chance to win cos he already has a gold chain from gulder Ultimate search worth more"... He didnt partake in the task... Awwwww!!!
Na dillish and bev remain..
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by soloqy: 6:12pm On Aug 21, 2013
ItsModella:
Well, the guy is a hardcore Dillish fan so no surprises there.

I bet if the AAV was being used on Dillish, he wouldn't be giving us such useless sermons. grin

For the first four times Dillish was up, thats how she was saved. They didnt complain then. Even Namibia didnt vote Dillish the first week. We all know Naija hyped Dillish to where she is now and she even knows it.
Its just that EA just want to support her now(Driven by Team Kenya) to teach Naija a lesson, if not she would be talking of just 2 votes in the Finals at most.

But hey, they are getting tired of hating already. Team Nando on Twitter have finally declared for Melvin.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 6:12pm On Aug 21, 2013
On top of the USD 300 000 grand prize that each of the top five Housemates are in line to win; this evening each of the Chasemate has been given an opportunity to win a piece of jewellery worth USD 1000. "In the House is a box from down memory lane and on the middle box is a picture of each remaining Housemate. On the picture is a space for a hand. On the sound of the buzzer, each Housemate will have to put their right hand on the picture of their face where the hand mark is placed. This will be an endurance Task," read Biggie's Brief.

The Rubies have now spent the early evening trying to outlast one another in this endurance Task. Except for Melvin, who sacrificed himself for the sake of the group. "I already have jewellery worth USD 3000. So I will others a chance. So guys please enjoy," said the Nigerian before he walked away.

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 21, 2013
IyawoTM: Angelo's mentor undecided
http://9jaflave..com/2013/08/woman-with-longest-dreadlocks-55ft-long.html?spref=fb&m=1

See self induced punishment!!. Tufiakwa. More strenght to her elbows sha grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by soloqy: 6:18pm On Aug 21, 2013
Kslib: Bev vs dillish in an endurance test..
The winner will get a jewellery worht 1000$ from a brand of their choice..
Elikem melvin and cleo have dropped their hands..
Tuned in late to see that Melvin said "he wants to give them a chance to win cos he already has a gold chain from gulder Ultimate search worth more"... He didnt partake in the task... Awwwww!!!
Na dillish and bev remain..
All izz well!

Yeah, Melvin opted out immediately they started saying he already has something of more value so others can have a chance to win something.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 6:18pm On Aug 21, 2013
dimples*:

Cassidy's reply: you wear tight clothes but ur lines aint tight* hehehe*
lolz
I'm not the king of NewYork,the king of NewYork knows am hot
Imma hustler,I don't touch drugs paraphernalia//i just did a tour in Dubai and Australia
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 21, 2013
ella.b:
On top of the USD 300 000 grand prize that each of the top five Housemates are in line to win; this evening each of the Chasemate has been given an opportunity to win a piece of jewellery worth USD 1000. "In the House is a box from down memory lane and on the middle box is a picture of each remaining Housemate. On the picture is a space for a hand. On the sound of the buzzer, each Housemate will have to put their right hand on the picture of their face where the hand mark is placed. This will be an endurance Task," read Biggie's Brief.

The Rubies have now spent the early evening trying to outlast one another in this endurance Task. Except for Melvin, who sacrificed himself for the sake of the group. "I already have jewellery worth USD 3000. So I will others a chance. So guys please enjoy," said the Nigerian before he walked away.

This task should be renamed punishment grin. I see bev or elikem winning cos cleo and dillish don't always put up great effort during tasks.

Tell melvin to port his $3000 jewelry to me wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by skipofem(f): 6:19pm On Aug 21, 2013
IyawoTM: C slot keeping...

Anyways....

Shout Out to all my PEEPS, who make this thread worth it! Luv u loads!

c'est moi
Kslib
Dominique
No name
AndrERush
The Itzmodella
Dmalam
Ozodigboo
Ochon
Dannyxy
GOM
Bizbloke
Fashrola
Hiteelong
SAgirl
Josydaky
Ella b
Aodis
Languy
Ekiseme
Fork addict
mrs nkem
Safarigirl
SOM
Feminine A
Spade
Rusello
Otumfour
Ghana kwame
Miss eve
The Amaka
Royal pearl
Geez prince
Abikyshow
Ayab1
9ja4eva
Agbgift
Skipofem
Mevems
Omolola1
Omonime
Njokusboy
Sexytabhi
Sexy fox
Yinkade
Zeenad
BizBloke
Ginger
Miss Sparkle

N co....i hail o, n I appreciate una kiss

#Team Melvin# Cleo na Jara
tank u iyawoTM
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 6:19pm On Aug 21, 2013
Beverly----i hate to carry last.This jewelry is 150k in 9ja money.I have one jewelry that I can wear for 2 months.
Dillish---i also need the jewelry..

Make one sacrifice for the other na.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 6:21pm On Aug 21, 2013
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Amaechi5(m): 6:22pm On Aug 21, 2013
@kslib did he say the chain was 4rm Gulder ultimate search?,Gosh y did bba website didn't put dat.They didn't put dat instead dey wrote dat Melvin sacrifies himself cause he has a jewel worth of $3000 as if he is kinda bragging
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 21, 2013
@iyawoTM, e remain small make you name everybody for NL grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 6:23pm On Aug 21, 2013
ochongonoko:

This task should be renamed punishment grin. I see bev or elikem winning cos cleo and dillish don't always put up great effort during tasks.

Tell melvin to port his $3000 jewelry to me wink
Na dillish and beverly remain
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 6:24pm On Aug 21, 2013
Tuso: Fork-addict..pls wat is the meaning of Abunchi

Food. Any problem?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 6:24pm On Aug 21, 2013
â™›AndrERushâ™›:

Yes, for sure, the verse was sick.. I think Lupe's response was the best also. But J. Cole and Jay Electronica are definitely on par with KDot when it comes to MCing

J.Cole!!! That's my man there,I still rate him above Kendrick,JayElectronica hasn't really proved himself but he did much better than BigSean on the control song,KDot is cool too and just like JayElectronica he hasn't really proved himself too so I'll rate J.Cole above the two of them
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 6:24pm On Aug 21, 2013
ella.b:
Beverly----i hate to carry last.This jewelry is 150k in 9ja money.I have one jewelry that I can wear for 2 months.
Dillish---i also need the jewelry..

Make one sacrifice for the other na.

Na lie o, Dillish will win. She too like dis kain thing...lol. u won't believe I've been home since morn in bed....just put on the t.v cos of this endurance test...lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 6:25pm On Aug 21, 2013
Lol... Bev and Dillish are two strong womean sha..
Abeg none of them should give up ooooooo...
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 21, 2013
ella.b:

Na dillish and beverly remain

I'll go with dillish winning it then
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 6:27pm On Aug 21, 2013
These girls no wan gree at all.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 6:27pm On Aug 21, 2013
Bev no gree sha, said she has never owned pure Gold, Dillish said she wants it very bad....two if them go sleep dier!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 6:29pm On Aug 21, 2013
Na dillish wey sabi beg and said in her diary session that she has never won anything and wants to win something no matter how small,NA IM go leave am for bev.? Hell no..
Na bev wey say she has never won anything before and doesnt even have a gold chain go leave for dillish? Hell no.
All izz well!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 21, 2013
This thread is funny. We've seen monikers like dillish, melvin, marairocks, uti, e remain derenle and karen to complete the equation grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 6:30pm On Aug 21, 2013
god_of_music: Ohh please just shutup and SIT DOWN!! I know you hate me so no need asking you for a piece of sheet!
Masturbat.e your sorry FAT ASS boy!!

Ahn ahn, egbami ke.

Now I'm more than convinced you are an escapee of Yaba Psychiatric hospital. Abeg, Team Melvin, make una no let dis guy enter market like dis o. Na una broda o.

Bloordy I.diot
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 6:31pm On Aug 21, 2013
Elikem asking if cleo likes the banana(fruit o) if she likes it Thick or long.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by maingwaest(f): 6:31pm On Aug 21, 2013
Tuso: Fork-addict..pls wat is the meaning of Abunchi
. Abunchi means food . U sef chillax na, they re nt abusing u rather they re just playing with ur head.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Omolola1(f): 6:32pm On Aug 21, 2013
@IyawoTM, thanks for d shoutout

Btw Beverly and Dillish, na una biko o
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 21, 2013
Kslib: Na dillish wey sabi beg and said in her diary session that she has never won anything and wants to win something no matter how small,NA IM go leave am for bev.? Hell no..
Na bev wey say she has never won anything before and doesnt even have a gold chain go leave for dillish? Hell no.
All izz well!!

Dillish will win. Let's watch and see grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Omolola1(f): 6:33pm On Aug 21, 2013
@Iyawo TM, thanks for d shoutout

Btw, ds endurance task na wa
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 21, 2013
JUST SAW THIS ON TV

"Pple be chanting Elikems name like he got a chance, person wey Nando for kill if say dem give am chance, melvin is the real deal joor".. Lolzzzz
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 6:34pm On Aug 21, 2013
maingwaest: . Abunchi means food . U sef chillax na, they re nt abusing u rather they re just playing with ur head.
Na 'Abinchi' oh. Lol.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1502) (1503) (1504) (1505) (1506) (1507) (1508) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.