Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,548 members, 7,847,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:11 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1506) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2179508 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1503) (1504) (1505) (1506) (1507) (1508) (1509) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 21, 2013
Fork addict 1-1 GOM grin

All iz definitely not well grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 6:35pm On Aug 21, 2013
Elikem brought out a Banana and fed dillish with it and said he wants to see how deep it can go in her throat.. Dillish bit and ate it..
Elikem asked bev if she wants Banana and bev said she doesnt deal with bananas but Plantain.... Lmfoa!!!
I knw say those with ***** minds don decode am sharp sharp..lol
All izz well!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 6:36pm On Aug 21, 2013
ItsModella:
So creating multiple accounts to vote for Melvin is cheating? Well, that sounds like bullshit to me undecided

There is no rule saying that a person must use only one account or number to vote for any HM.

Ok then. If you say so
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 6:37pm On Aug 21, 2013
ochongonoko:

Dillish will win. Let's watch and see grin
Everything for Dillish dey wake up when material things dey so I go shock if she no win. But I really want Beverly to win sha!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 6:38pm On Aug 21, 2013
grin
Melvin--- have always known that cleo and dillish love bananas.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 6:38pm On Aug 21, 2013
ochongonoko:

Dillish will win. Let's watch and see grin
Na lie.. Bev go win..
Bet and see..
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 6:39pm On Aug 21, 2013
ella.b:
Elikem asking if cleo likes the banana(fruit o) if she likes it Thick or long.

Reporter! I see you o
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 6:39pm On Aug 21, 2013
@iyawo, thanks for the shout out.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 6:39pm On Aug 21, 2013
wild child:

J.Cole!!! That's my man there,I still rate him above Kendrick,JayElectronica hasn't really proved himself but he did much better than BigSean on the control song,KDot is cool too and just like JayElectronica he hasn't really proved himself too so I'll rate J.Cole above the two of them

J. Cole is my man too, after '' King Marshall '' of course. He was the reason I started listening to rap again.

I agree with you that Jay Electronica haven't had much commercial success. But he has proven himself as a rapper when it comes to straight up spitting. KDot is the same as Kendrick btw, maybe you didn't realise, and he has proven himself too. I'll rate J. Cole above them too. If not for anything, but for the fact that he can do everything from production of his own beat to rapping.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 6:40pm On Aug 21, 2013
Dillish:: Luckily i went to pee before we started..
Huh? Lucky ke? So dillish wan tell me say she no for hold the pisss.. Maybe no be the dillish wey i know be this..
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 6:40pm On Aug 21, 2013
Dillish face strong o. D babe dey take vex vex, as she never win HOH....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 6:42pm On Aug 21, 2013
ochongonoko: Fork addict 1-1 GOM grin

All iz definitely not well grin

grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 6:43pm On Aug 21, 2013
BizBloke:

Reporter! I see you o
Lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 6:45pm On Aug 21, 2013
IyawoTM: Dillish face strong o. D babe dry take vex vex, as she never win HOH....

Tanks for the shout out.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 6:46pm On Aug 21, 2013
Bev's position is a disadvantage cos her pic is lower and she has to bend her body to touch it,and her being a tall person aint helping matters..
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 21, 2013
See as dillish and bev hold the thing abeg.... Dem no wan gree oh... If dillish no win on sunday, she go cry oh. The babe really need to win, make bev allow her nah.. Lolzz
Dillish don swear say she must hammer through BBA. Nawaoh
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 6:47pm On Aug 21, 2013
Na wa, this our Bev feet sha
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 21, 2013
Kslib: Elikem brought out a Banana and fed dillish with it and said he wants to see how deep it can go in her throat.. Dillish bit and ate it..
Elikem asked bev if she wants Banana and bev said she doesnt deal with bananas but Plantain.... Lmfoa!!!
I knw say those with ***** minds don decode am sharp sharp..lol
All izz well!

Lmao, u dey craze oh. Lolzzz
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 6:51pm On Aug 21, 2013
ella.b:

Lol

grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 6:51pm On Aug 21, 2013
tuktudicko:
Lol....since u know he hates u, y then ask 4 a favour??
e b lyk say u no know say "the ENEMY of my ENEMY is my friend"

That guy is hallucinating. He is imagining things.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 6:51pm On Aug 21, 2013
♛AndrERush♛:
Na wa, this our Bev feet sha
Walahi,you fit use bev leg crack coconut with one hit..
I no wan even talk of her hands wey strong reach sotey "you fit use am knock sense into Padlock and E go obey"..
Even bev sef admit the nature of her feet one certain time..

All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 6:56pm On Aug 21, 2013
njokusboy:

Lmao, u dey craze oh. Lolzzz
Lmao!! You sef dey craze o.. Lolzzz
##na play ooo##
All izz well..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by geezprince(m): 6:56pm On Aug 21, 2013
♛AndrERush♛:

J. Cole is my man too, after '' King Marshall '' of course. He was the reason I started listening to rap again.

I agree with you that Jay Electronica haven't had much commercial success. But he has proven himself as a rapper when it comes to straight up spitting. KDot is the same as Kendrick btw, maybe you didn't realise, and he has proven himself too. I'll rate J. Cole above them too. If not for anything, but for the fact that he can do everything from production of his own beat to rapping.
haba Kendrick is better my broda,compare good kid mad city with cole world :sideline story,and u wl know.
Listen to "the recipe ft dr dre) Kendrick killed it man.J cole flows well too but Kendrick is just ill and the boy knows that's why he went hard on them rappers in control,I like wale too,but he's got nuffn on Kendrick
Jigga and esco wl remain the kings of NY though#hip hop is life#
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 6:59pm On Aug 21, 2013
Kslib:
Walahi,you fit use bev leg crack coconut with one hit..
I no wan even talk of her hands wey strong reach sotey "you fit use am knock sense into Padlock and E go obey"..
Even bev sef admit the nature of her feet one certain time..

All izz well!

Lol. And biggie's cameras just kept zooming In on them , don't know what they were trying to show Africa.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 7:03pm On Aug 21, 2013
♛AndrERush♛:

Lol. And biggie's cameras just kept zooming In on it, don't know what they were trying to show Africa.

They were just trying to prove to africa that Melvin was Massaging bev's feet and not Elikem's two days ago..
You no know say dem dey call melvin gay cos dem see am dey massage Manly feet 2days ago?
The camera man dey clear the air..

All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 7:03pm On Aug 21, 2013
ochongonoko:

Exactly!!. BBA admins never said voters are entitled to only one account. If anything, they want you to create as many accounts as you like cos it's generating money for them!!. The kinda sermons I see on here are funny grin

So what do you call a situation where you are based in naija but you cast your vote of origin as Ethiopia or some other country. Dude its fraud. Pure and simple. Like I mentioned earlier, I used to be a proponent but the truth will alwsys be the truth
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 7:07pm On Aug 21, 2013
god_of_music: Lol, music business is all about the studio,Theatre and Show-Biz!
Na only 4 years i dey stay for skul oo!
Your own na 5 or 6 abi??

Yeah, na 5.
Sorry for the delayed response. Heavy clouds don dull my internet.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 7:08pm On Aug 21, 2013
I pity any of Bev or Dillish wey go give up after enduring this much,that person no go sleep well this night..lol
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ayab1203(f): 7:10pm On Aug 21, 2013
ochongonoko: Thanks to all those that gave me a shout out, @josydaky, @iyawo and co, I appreciate wink

As una no wan acknowledge/tank pple like me wen don silently spend more than 3k for voteing melvin i wan stop . I fit use dat airtime chat wit all my long lost friends , i go feel beta sef. Mtchewwwwww. Abeg where my fone book joor!

#Teamsiddonlook henceforth
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 7:11pm On Aug 21, 2013
Kslib:
They were just trying to prove to africa that Melvin was Massaging bev's feet and not Elikem's two days ago..
You no know say dem dey call melvin gay cos dem see am dey massage Manly feet 2days ago?
The camera man dey clear the air..

All izz well!

You might be right lol. I honestly thought it was Elikem's feet at first the other night too, until they showed her face . I didn't realise she had such manly feet.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 21, 2013
fork adict:

Already responded

Thanks. I just don't know why people feel the need to lie grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 7:14pm On Aug 21, 2013
Kslib: I pity any of Bev or Dillish wey go give up after enduring this much,that person no go sleep well this night..lol
All izz well!

That kind tin they pain o.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1503) (1504) (1505) (1506) (1507) (1508) (1509) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.