Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,880 members, 7,862,967 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:55 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1519) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2183544 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1516) (1517) (1518) (1519) (1520) (1521) (1522) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 12:28am On Aug 22, 2013
â™›AndrERushâ™›:

You called me an hypocrite out of nowhere, and I said you can go kill yourself if you don't like what we are doing. And you are saying I'm quick to insult you?. You must be retarded.

And dropout?, don't even make me laugh. I am a Graduated and working computer scientist. What are you?.... Smh.

You're not even worth talking to. So just ignore me as I'll do the same to you.

You are a graduate yet you failed to understand my post which was written in very simple English? I won't argue with someone like you.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 9ja4eva: 12:30am On Aug 22, 2013
hiteelong: Finally I made it
I'm dedicating dis page to those who missed it but who truly deserves it
Iyawo tm
Safarigirl
Spade
Kslib
Som
Gom
Danny
Ayab1203
c'est moi
Dominique
No name
AndrERush
The Itzmodella
Dmalam
Ozodigboo
Ochon
Dannyxy
GOM
Bizbloke
Fashrola
SAgirl
Ella b
Aodis
Languy
Ekiseme
Fork addict
mrs nkem
Feminine A
Rusello
Otumfour
Ghana kwame
Miss eve
The Amaka
Royal pearl
Geez prince
Abikyshow
Ayab1
9ja4eva
Agbgift
Skipofem
Mevems
Omolola1
Omonime
Njokusboy
Sexytabhi
Sexy fox
Yinkade
Zeenad
Ginger
Miss Sparkle

U guys rock
Vote wisely! Vote melvin!!

Thanks a bunch for the mention...#God Bless You
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:31am On Aug 22, 2013
dimples*:

Huh? Guy abeg in d name of woteva u hold dear! No be say conscience dey worry me, abeg no do am

I go crusade for shoshi 2day and na d anointing dey follow me reach dat page. If u want make ur fav. HM win nor try am o!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I don already try do am. You lucky say the thing no dey work like that because I don already add extra but e be like say the thing no dey shift any body's post. angry angry angry God save una sha if not grin grin

Na that @itsmodella I wan even show pepper. Na only her get 5 slots angry angry angry angry . Such selfishness grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 12:31am On Aug 22, 2013
BizBloke:

Thanks, JosyDaky.
Your welcome

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 12:31am On Aug 22, 2013
hiteelong: Finally I made it
I'm dedicating dis page to those who missed it but who truly deserves it
Iyawo tm
Safarigirl
Spade
Kslib
Som
Gom
Danny
Ayab1203
c'est moi
Dominique
No name
AndrERush
The Itzmodella
Dmalam
Ozodigboo
Ochon
Dannyxy
GOM
Bizbloke
Fashrola
SAgirl
Ella b
Aodis
Languy
Ekiseme
Fork addict
mrs nkem
Feminine A
Rusello
Otumfour
Ghana kwame
Miss eve
The Amaka
Royal pearl
Geez prince
Abikyshow
Ayab1
9ja4eva
Agbgift
Skipofem
Mevems
Omolola1
Omonime
Njokusboy
Sexytabhi
Sexy fox
Yinkade
Zeenad
Ginger
Miss Sparkle

U guys rock
Vote wisely! Vote melvin!!

Still voting the nigga 24/7.

He must win that money, the One Campaign endorsement and Maria Nepembe ALL AT ONCE! So help him God! cool

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:32am On Aug 22, 2013
hiteelong:
No try am o!
Make we no dey chase u 4 ur dream o

Don't worry e no dey work like that grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 12:33am On Aug 22, 2013
geez prince: ether was the shitt cos nas was ruthless in that jam,I prefer the take over though.blueprint(my best hip hop album of all time) blueprint,marshall mathers LP,illmatic,reasonable doubt,ready to die,all eyez on me,doggyy style,the chronic,the documentary,the score,the ecleftic,no way out,double up,get rich or die trying,stillmatic,the year of the blacksmith(talib kweli)if ur best hip hop album of all tine is not among the ones I mentioned above,then u re on a long thing.

HOVA is my all tym best cool
And this track..I've 4gotten the name but a line goes like..*I give snow to the winter..water to the well..fire to the Sun*

Sorry.. not HOVA..but blueprint 2
Jay-Z this Jay-Z dat Jay-Z dis Jay-Z dat

All iz well
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 12:34am On Aug 22, 2013
hiteelong:
No try am o!
Make we no dey chase u 4 ur dream o

No mind am. Ein no fit do shishi. Na mouth things.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:34am On Aug 22, 2013
languys69:

Son? Because you are behind a computer, you think everybody is your age mate? You wey still dey university dey collect money from your papa? Very funny.
Wait o, so you really think you're an adult? Please SON, have a seat. undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 12:34am On Aug 22, 2013
initiator: Now that I have watched this season to a considerable extent I must say that of the remaining housemates, Elikem is the most deserving. He has provided the best television moments and the talking points of the season. The only problem is that he isn't Nigerian even as he seems more Nigerian to me than Melvin.

The way Nigerians are going on and on about Melvin is becoming funny cos most people know that the dude is nice but doesn't cut it for an entertainment show where personalities draw you in. During Karen's time peeps were saying she deserves it cos of her entertainment but now that has been abandoned for "gentleman" Melvin.

I wish Melvin doesn't win so that a more deserving Nigerian wins it next time. You guys have ruined the entertainment value of the show, like really.
If na only entertainment, Bassey na im for win am. Africa threw all of them out( Bassey, Denzel, Maria, Sulu)
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 12:35am On Aug 22, 2013
ella.b:
As I sign outta here..I ve words to say.
VOTE VOTE VOTE

Night yall.

Sleep tight. Vote for dream, too, abeg. smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:36am On Aug 22, 2013
languys69:

Yes, you are an hypocrite if you are abusing Dillish that because of her strategy to win the money while you are busy voting with multiple accounts(your own dishonest strategy for Melvin to win). I have never voted with multiple accounts and I have never campaigned that people should vote with multiple accounts. If you voted Dillish with multiple accounts, that wasn't my headache. I will not endorse illegality because it favours Dillish before!

Lol. Abusing dillish?. I laugh. I didn't abuse dillish, I only regurgitated what most people have said on here including you. Have you forgotten so soon that you were against dillish's ways of looking for sypmpathy votes?. Should I quote that post of yours?. It's still on here and someone even quoted it so you can't edit it. You even said in that post "there's no free stuff in freetown". So how exactly did I abuse dillish?. The post I quoted was even saying he will never watch BBA again if dillish wins and all I did was say that the way dillish begs for sympathy votes is alarming and pitiful. If you took that as an abuse to her then you're a HYPOCRITE for saying the same thing few days back. What's the difference from what I said to what you said?

@bolded, it confirms further that you're hypocrite. You never called nigerians on this thread "cheats" when we're using the same multiple accounts to vote dillish. Last week, you never brought it up when the multiple accounts was used to vote dillish, but now we're using it to vote dillish, yet you spew that crap of not supporting it's illegality and it aint your headache. Why didn't you speak out against it when it was used to save dillish's asss o ye righteous one?.if it's not your headache before when it was used to vote dillish, then why is it your headache now it's used to vote melvin?. Your hypocrisy keeps stinking to high heaven!!.

Take your sanctimonous bullshitt messages to you, yourself and your fellow bias dillish supporters. Is dillish too holy or untouchable to be criticized?. Weren't you criticizing her like I did, so why the lies just to make it look like am abusing against her?.

I don't hate dillish, never have and never will, but I will say the truth about her. Hypocrisy exists, and it's staring at you right in your face when you look at the mirror!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:36am On Aug 22, 2013
Mariarocks:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I don already try do am. You lucky say the thing no dey work like that because I don already add extra but e be like say the thing no dey shift any body's post. angry angry angry God save una sha if not grin grin

Na that @itsmodella I wan even show pepper. Na only her get 5 slots angry angry angry angry . Such selfishness grin grin grin

In my dad's igbo man accent: good, veyrey good grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 12:36am On Aug 22, 2013
Tuso: @Kslib n @bizebloke..am sorry 4 my intolerance..I didn't understand Abinchi..no 1 wanted 2 answer me so took it as an insult
Am cool with u guys okay..am not like dat
Thanks @fork addict n @maingwaest

We're cool, Tuso. cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 12:36am On Aug 22, 2013
ItsModella:
Wait o, so you really think you're an adult? Please SON, have a seat. undecided

Bitchy little kid take several seats!
lady deb: H[color=#770077][/color]
shoutout to
kslip
ochon
josydaky
safarigirl
itsmodella
forkaddict
dannxy
noname
iyawotm
god of music
state of mind
the amaka
ghana kwame
spade
andreRush
mariarocks
c'est moi
miss sparkles and
other too numerous to mention.
Thxs guys for making this thread a wonderful one, i ll miss u all when d show ends, i cant stay a day without reading ur updates, analyses, permutations, attack n counter attack, luv u guys we r like one big family, we fight, quarrel then kiss n make up *kisses*

I even still get shout out for the page wey half of it full my posts grin grin grin grin. Ahhh God will bless you abundantly. Amen! Goodu one goodu one
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:37am On Aug 22, 2013
Mariarocks:

Hold up, I got 4 spots, not 5 angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 12:38am On Aug 22, 2013
Who you know fresher than Hov? cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 12:38am On Aug 22, 2013
spade: Wooohooo!!!

Special shoutout to my peeps who couldn't be here tonight:

Fork Adict
Yinkade
Dominique
StateOfMind
IyawoTM
NoName
Oozodigba
God of Music
Agbgift
SafariGirl
Tuso
GH Kwame
Royal Pearl
ChrisKwaku

And the many others I'll still add to the list.

Thank youuuuuu!
kiss Thanks for the shout out spade! Let's keep doing it for our boy!!!

@hiteelong and @ladydeb thank you for the shout outs as well! Much appreciated.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:39am On Aug 22, 2013
languys69:

Bitchy little kid take several seats!
Pathetic little scumbag, I'm already seated. Is your loser asss seated already? undecided

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:39am On Aug 22, 2013
ItsModella:
Illegality my asss. Did Big Brother and his producers say that it is illegal to vote with more than one account? Dude, do you even listen to yourself? When did it become a crime to vote with multiple accounts? Does this look like a political election to you? Jeez, quit taking unnecessary panadol for Biggie's headaches.

This is what hypocrisy causes!!. It blinds one from knowing or speaking the truth, or knowing the truth and choosing to lace his posts with lies. He says it's illegal but BBA never said ANYWHERE that voting with multiple accounts is not allowed. Tell that hypocrite to show you where that law exists and he will start grasping at straws!!. That's an xter of a hypocrite.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 12:40am On Aug 22, 2013
Everybody's telling everybody to have a seat.

Lazy assses, stand and fight biko.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Krasid(m): 12:40am On Aug 22, 2013
Wait oo,there is still one very special thing/record to be broken.I will not reveal it now so that i will have the advantage.It will be revealed after the finale.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:40am On Aug 22, 2013
ochongonoko:

Lol. Abusing dillish?. I laugh. I didn't abuse dillish, I only regurgitated what most people have said on here including you. Have you forgotten so soon that you were against dillish's ways of looking for sypmpathy votes?. Should I quote that post of yours?. It's still on here and someone even quoted it so you can't edit it. You even said in that post "there's no free stuff in freetown". So how exactly did I abuse dillish?. The post I quoted was even saying he will never watch BBA again if dillish wins and all I did was say that the way dillish begs for sympathy votes is alarming and pitiful. If you took that as an abuse to her then you're a HYPOCRITE for saying the same thing few days back. What's the difference from what I said to what you said?

@bolded, it confirms further that you're hypocrite. You never called nigerians on this thread "cheats" when we're using the same multiple accounts to vote dillish. Last week, you never brought it up when the multiple accounts was used to vote dillish, but now we're using it to vote dillish, yet you spew that crap of not supporting it's illegality and it aint your headache. Why didn't you speak out against it when it was used to save dillish's asss o ye righteous one?.if it's not your headache before when it was used to vote dillish, then why is it your headache now it's used to vote melvin?. Your hypocrisy keeps stinking to high heaven!!.

Take your sanctimonous bullshitt messages to you, yourself and your fellow bias dillish supporters. Is dillish too holy or untouchable to be criticized?. Weren't you criticizing her like I did, so why the lies just to make it look like am abusing against her?.

I don't hate dillish, never have and never will, but I will say the truth about her. Hypocrisy exists, and it's staring at you right in your face when you look at the mirror!!
Preach it son boss grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 12:42am On Aug 22, 2013
ochongonoko:

Mr. Long Throat, I do not have time for you. I have better things to do. When you can read and understand simple sentences, then PM me. You simply failed to comprehend my post so I'll suggest you go back and read it.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 12:42am On Aug 22, 2013
Krasid: Wait oo,there is still one very special thing/record to be broken.I will not reveal it now so that i will have the advantage.It will be revealed after the finale.

Page 1551 shebi?
Thief! You think say I no dey eye am since? grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:44am On Aug 22, 2013
ItsModella:
Hold up, I got 4 spots, not 5 angry

angry still angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 12:46am On Aug 22, 2013
ItsModella:
Pathetic little scumbag, I'm already seated. Is your loser asss seated already? undecided

It's ur papa that's a scumbag, you ill-mannered insolent kid. I won't dignify you with a reply any longer. The way you talk shows the kind of person you are.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 12:47am On Aug 22, 2013
@Mariarocks _ ::: Combination of Television and radio interviews she had today.

Host ::: "how are you taking GH food?"
Maria ::: "mmmm... Its kinda 50/50, I noticed that you guyz like Pepper a lot. I like the Fried rice and chicken here(GH). What we have in Namibia is different. I also had Fufu+Stew" **The Host quickly stops her**
Host ::: "fufu+stew?"
Maria ::: "yea, and I noticed a lot of people were looking at me at the restaurant. Kinda like .... what is this girl doing?"
Host ::: "yea its odd"

Host ::: "why did you stress angelo?"
Maria ::: "I did not stress him, I tot we were friends. But after he told me of his intentions I kinda broke his heart"
Host ::: "what's up with you and Melvin?"
Maria ::: "Melvin is a cool guy, gentle and most ladies in the HOUSE would loved to have dated him"
Host ::: "so would you like to date him?"
Maria ::: "mmmmm **blushing**.... Why not? It all depends on him tho"

NB; @mariarocks ::: When are you leaving GH? On Friday, I will be back next Month.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by geezprince(m): 12:47am On Aug 22, 2013
initiator: Now that I have watched this season to a considerable extent I must say that of the remaining housemates, Elikem is the most deserving. He has provided the best television moments and the talking points of the season. The only problem is that he isn't Nigerian even as he seems more Nigerian to me than Melvin.

The way Nigerians are going on and on about Melvin is becoming funny cos most people know that the dude is nice but doesn't cut it for an entertainment show where personalities draw you in. During Karen's time peeps were saying she deserves it cos of her entertainment but now that has been abandoned for "gentleman" Melvin.

I wish Melvin doesn't win so that a more deserving Nigerian wins it next time. You guys have ruined the entertainment value of the show, like really.
I am sure u really wanted to post this on the "Bovi Ugboma show thread" park well mate.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:48am On Aug 22, 2013
languys69:

It's ur papa that's a scumbag, you ill-mannered insolent kid. I won't dignify you with a reply any longer. The way you talk shows the kind of person you are.
It is your entire family that are scumbags.

Bring my father into this one more time...bloody fool!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by easyflex: 12:49am On Aug 22, 2013
Kslib:
Lol.. Mourinho is intimidating sha..
Ehen,i don catch you today but i go keep quiet...lol
***You know wetin i mean**
All izz well!
Lol, I actually changed it cos of u b/c u would have been left in limbo.... I wouldn't really say I was caught cos I aint denying its existence ... Lol
All iz well tho

(1) (2) (3) ... (1516) (1517) (1518) (1519) (1520) (1521) (1522) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.