Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,262 members, 7,860,606 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:14 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1521) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2182942 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1518) (1519) (1520) (1521) (1522) (1523) (1524) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 1:27am On Aug 22, 2013
languys69:

If that is her strategy, it ain't so bad. At least her fans are not cheating with AVR and multiple accounts!!! Effing hypocrites!!!!

That's right. Keep telling yourself that.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 1:27am On Aug 22, 2013
GH KWAME:
Charley! I have "personally" missed all the pages, I take solace to the fact that brotherz and sisterz have printed my name there...... Work is Hectic! We are called up at a minute notice, inshort I am always on the move. **High Alert**

This una high alert status sef, e dey somehow o.

Anyway, I get the gist of "personally" missing those pages; not as important as work.

More strength to you.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 1:27am On Aug 22, 2013
ochongonoko:

Don't mind that hypocrite!!. He always says " when you understand simple english, PM me", while he's the one that needs understanding the most. he's always the one that argues about and throw tantrums like a headless chicken angry. Abeg Let me not loose my cool sha and say things I don't usually say online

You dey mind am?. He can complain and call people hypocrites from now till tomorrow . I'm not even going to respond to him. he's been shown up for the kind of assshole he is. I'm done with him.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 1:37am On Aug 22, 2013
♛AndrERush♛:

You dey mind am?. He can complain and call people hypocrites from now till tomorrow . I'm not even going to respond to him. he's been shown up for the kind of assshole he is. I'm done with him.

Assshole? Are you even sane? What is wrong with you people? If I pointed it out to you that you are being hypocritical for criticizing an housemate for her strategy to win sympathy votes while you are busy voting for Melvin with AVR and multiple accounts, did that warrant all the name-calling? Dillish is a contestant and if her strategy to win is too beg for sympathy votes it is understandable. You have nothing to gain personally if Melvin wins, yet you opened over 20 different accounts to vote for him under different countries and you see nothing wrong in that while you are dissing Dillish for her wanting sympathy votes?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 1:37am On Aug 22, 2013
BizBloke:

This una high alert status sef, e dey somehow o.

Anyway, I get the gist of "personally" missing those pages; not as important as work.

More strength to you.
My Bad.... I tot you knew my profession joor.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:38am On Aug 22, 2013
GH KWAME:

Kwaaaaaa... Charley! I just caught up with the rebroadcast of her TV interview she had earlier in the Day. I did not get the full gist. I think oda GH peepz can help.

Alright. Thanks anyway
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:40am On Aug 22, 2013
♛AndrERush♛:

Lol.. Watch another of his hypocrisy below

languys69:
If that is her strategy, it ain't so bad. At least her fans are not cheating with AVR and multiple accounts!!! Effing hypocrites!!!!

@the bolded, did you see how he tried to cover up the "badness" and make it look so light?. He admits that dillish's strategy is bad but not TOO bad?. Lmao. Just imagine. As if he's now the yardstick for measuring badness. I laugh!! grin

Another xter of a hypocrite, nothing his/her rep does seems SO BAD grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:42am On Aug 22, 2013
Abeg time to vote melvin jare.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 1:44am On Aug 22, 2013
ochongonoko: Abeg time to vote melvin jare.
Yes please let's keep voting for Melvin I think it will be close oh so we need to put in so much effort in order to win...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 1:46am On Aug 22, 2013
ochongonoko: Abeg time to vote melvin jare.

That's what I'm doing right now before I sleep.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 1:47am On Aug 22, 2013
GH KWAME:
My Bad.... I tot you knew my profession joor.

Huh? I know am jare. Just that anytime I hear high alert, my mind runs quickly to stuff like terrorism and armed attacks. Shey you get?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 1:49am On Aug 22, 2013
ochongonoko:

Lol.. Watch another of his hypocrisy below

@the bolded, did you see how he tried to cover up the "badness" and make it look so light?. He admits that dillish's strategy is bad but not TOO bad?. Lmao. Just imagine. As if he's now the yardstick for measuring badness. I laugh!! grin

Another xter of a hypocrite, nothing his/her rep does seems SO BAD grin

I understand now, it's a crime for not wanting Melvin to win. It's alright. Some of us actually have a job. So I don't have time to be arguing this late. I have to go to bed.

P.S. 'Dillish, stop campaigning for sympathy votes! Only AVR and multiple accounts voting are allowed.' I hope you are happy now. Good night.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:50am On Aug 22, 2013
@noname and @andre, roger that

@ghanakwame, I see you bro.

@lansguy69, I aint beefing dillish, I wish her the best. Remain blessed

@the rest of those online, don't forget to vote melvin tonguetongue.

Good night y'all.. Ka odibazie n'ututu coolcool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:55am On Aug 22, 2013
languys69:

I understand now, it's a crime for not wanting Melvin to win. It's alright. Some of us actually have a job. So I don't have time to be arguing this late. I have to go to bed.

P.S. 'Dillish, stop campaigning for sympathy votes! Only AVR and multiple accounts voting are allowed.' I hope you are happy now. Good night.

It's not a crime for wanting melvin not to win, you're free to wish dillish to win. I've got nothing against you for it, I repeat, I've got absolutely NOTHING against you for it. I defended sholay during the "dillishgate" era and I will do that for you. If dillish wins on sunday, I'll congratulate you and her and wish her the best. If it's her destiny to win, there's nothing I can do about it. Let bygones be bygones, wish you the best in your job and may God bless you abudantly as you go for work, amen cool

Good night
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 2:00am On Aug 22, 2013
languys69:

Assshole? Are you even sane? What is wrong with you people? If I pointed it out to you that you are being hypocritical for criticizing an housemate for her strategy to win sympathy votes while you are busy voting for Melvin with AVR and multiple accounts, did that warrant all the name-calling? Dillish is a contestant and if her strategy to win is too beg for sympathy votes it is understandable. You have nothing to gain personally if Melvin wins, yet you opened over 20 different accounts to vote for him under different countries and you see nothing wrong in that while you are dissing Dillish for her wanting sympathy votes?

When did I tell the you what we are doing is holy? I have never claimed to be a saint. Smh

Just forget about this issue and move on.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:05am On Aug 22, 2013
Beverly is still the password smiley

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 2:11am On Aug 22, 2013
GH KWAME:
Kwaaaaaa!...... Well if an old man like him can be proposing love to teenagers like Annabel, Maria and Beverly then I guess he can stomach some invectives spewed by some Teenagers.

None of the women you mentioned are teenagers sir.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 2:14am On Aug 22, 2013
THE AMAKA:

None of the women you mentioned are teenagers sir.

Seems you are the only one left here
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by aodis: 2:18am On Aug 22, 2013
i have been voting like mad for melvin thr AAV! I Hope this works! how we want use get ROA now! Which one i want use take register?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 2:22am On Aug 22, 2013
aodis: i have been voting like mad for melvin thr AAV! I Hope this works! how we want use get ROA now! Which one i want use take register?

Togo, Benin Republic, Cameroun, Liberia.

Good luck! smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:24am On Aug 22, 2013
Chai. School go soon resume sha
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:26am On Aug 22, 2013
What happened to Moz this year? undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:27am On Aug 22, 2013
I seem to be talking to myself grin grin. Goodnight all
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 2:27am On Aug 22, 2013
♛AndrERush♛:

Seems you are the only one left here

Meaning what?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by aodis: 2:30am On Aug 22, 2013
http://www.poll-maker.com/results27444xc0cA88C0-2

Question: Who Will Win Big Brother Africa ‘The Chase’?
Beverly -Nigeria
8%
Melvin-Nigeria
34%
Cleo-Zambia
2%
Elikem-Ghana
42%
Dillish-Namibia
13%

VOTE NOW PLS
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:39am On Aug 22, 2013
Josydaky: I was here.

Shout out to:

GOM
Kslib
Ayab1203
The Amaka
Iyawo
Bizbloke
Tiyazman
SexyFox
Ochongonoko
Dmalam
Dannyxy
Ghkwame
Otumfor
Dillish
Uti_jara_o
Beniye
Mz demmie
THNK YOU, JOSYDAKY FOR D S/O
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 3:48am On Aug 22, 2013
Josydaky: I was here.

Shout out to:

GOM
Kslib
Ayab1203
The Amaka
Iyawo
Bizbloke
Tiyazman
SexyFox
Ochongonoko
Dmalam
Dannyxy
Ghkwame
Otumfor
Dillish
Uti_jara_o
Beniye
Mz demmie
thank u...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 3:50am On Aug 22, 2013
BizBloke: I don knack am akpako again o. grin grin cheesy cheesy

Ella was here. Fork Addict, Iyawo, Danny, Wild Pikin, Kwame, HiteeLong, Skipofem, Lansguy, Tuso, etc. All of una dey here wella.
thank u...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 3:51am On Aug 22, 2013
hiteelong: Finally I made it
I'm dedicating dis page to those who missed it but who truly deserves it
Iyawo tm
Safarigirl
Spade
Kslib
Som
Gom
Danny
Ayab1203
c'est moi
Dominique
No name
AndrERush
The Itzmodella
Dmalam
Ozodigboo
Ochon
Dannyxy
GOM
Bizbloke
Fashrola
SAgirl
Ella b
Aodis
Languy
Ekiseme
Fork addict
mrs nkem
Feminine A
Rusello
Otumfour
Ghana kwame
Miss eve
The Amaka
Royal pearl
Geez prince
Abikyshow
Ayab1
9ja4eva
Agbgift
Skipofem
Mevems
Omolola1
Omonime
Njokusboy
Sexytabhi
Sexy fox
Yinkade
Zeenad
Ginger
Miss Sparkle

U guys rock
Vote wisely! Vote melvin!!
thank u
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 3:59am On Aug 22, 2013
languys69:

Yes, you are an hypocrite if you are abusing Dillish that because of her strategy to win the money while you are busy voting with multiple accounts(your own dishonest strategy for Melvin to win). I have never voted with multiple accounts and I have never campaigned that people should vote with multiple accounts. If you voted Dillish with multiple accounts, that wasn't my headache. I will not endorse illegality because it favours Dillish before!
dude get a life!...what is the different between using 10 phones or laptops with one account on each of them thereby suming ur account to 10 and using one laptop or phone with ten different account on it thereby still summing ur account to 10?...mehn,ur sense of reasoning shld b questioned...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:02am On Aug 22, 2013
BTW, Please, we cannot let Malawi go to Dillish. I didn't even anticipate it. I'd rather have it go to Cleo but it seems like they voting Dillish angry angry. We need to do something there to split their votes between the two girls.

Never to late
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 4:04am On Aug 22, 2013
Mariarocks: BTW, Please, we cannot let Malawi go to Dillish. I didn't even anticipate it. I'd rather have it go to Cleo but it seems like they voting Dillish angry angry. We need to do something there to split their votes between the two girls.

Never to late
are they voting dillish?how sure are u?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1518) (1519) (1520) (1521) (1522) (1523) (1524) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.