Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,156 members, 7,860,140 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:35 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1520) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2182800 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1517) (1518) (1519) (1520) (1521) (1522) (1523) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 12:50am On Aug 22, 2013
Charley! What is going on? Bullets flying all over. **he ducks and draws back to friendly Lines, minding hís own business**

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Krasid(m): 12:51am On Aug 22, 2013
spade:

Page 1551 shebi?
Thief! You think say I no dey eye am since? grin
Wronggrin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:51am On Aug 22, 2013
ItsModella:
Preach it son boss grin

I'm definitely gonna preach it to the hypocrites grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 12:54am On Aug 22, 2013
Goodnight/morning to you all, gotta sleep.

I will continue the vote in my dream.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:54am On Aug 22, 2013
easyflex:
Lol, I actually changed it cos of u b/c u would have been left in limbo.... I wouldn't really say I was caught cos I aint denying its existence ... Lol
All iz well tho
lol.. No wahala...

All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 12:57am On Aug 22, 2013
Krasid: Wronggrin

Then what is it?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by JOYCEOUS(f): 12:59am On Aug 22, 2013
ItsModella:
Pathetic little scumbag, I'm already seated. Is your loser asss seated already? undecided

JESUUU!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by eksbabe(f): 12:59am On Aug 22, 2013
Goodnight/Good morning to everyone.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 1:00am On Aug 22, 2013
GH KWAME:
Charley! What is going on? Bullets flying all over. **he ducks and draws back to friendly Lines, minding hís own business**

Lol @ highlighted.

Charley, nothing o, just minor misunderstanding. You missed two golden pages...hehehe. grin

What's up with you and work?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 1:01am On Aug 22, 2013
GH KWAME: @Mariarocks _ ::: Combination of Television and radio interviews she had today.

Host ::: "how are you taking GH food?"
Maria ::: "mmmm... Its kinda 50/50, I noticed that you guyz like Pepper a lot. I like the Fried rice and chicken here(GH). What we have in Namibia is different. I also had Fufu+Stew" **The Host quickly stops her**
Host ::: "fufu+stew?"
Maria ::: "yea, and I noticed a lot of people were looking at me at the restaurant. Kinda like .... what is this girl doing?"
Host ::: "yea its odd"

Host ::: "why did you stress angelo?"
Maria ::: "I did not stress him, I tot we were friends. But after he told me of his intentions I kinda broke his heart"
Host ::: "what's up with you and Melvin?"
Maria ::: "Melvin is a cool guy, gentle and most ladies in the HOUSE would loved to have dated him"
Host ::: "so would you like to date him?"
Maria ::: "mmmmm **blushing**.... Why not? It all depends on him tho"

NB; @mariarocks ::: When are you leaving GH? On Friday, I will be back next Month.

This fine woman was made for him, I swear.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:01am On Aug 22, 2013
spade:

Still voting the nigga 24/7.

He must win that money, the One Campaign endorsement and Maria Nepembe ALL AT ONCE! So help him God! cool

I like the way you think grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:02am On Aug 22, 2013
languys69:

Mr. Long Throat, I do not have time for you. I have better things to do. When you can read and understand simple sentences, then PM me. You simply failed to comprehend my post so I'll suggest you go back and read it.

Buwahahahahahah... What a lame comeback. I knew you spew this crap as an excuse whenever you wanna grasp at straws. You did this in our first encounter and pull the same cowardic stunts right now. Whenever you're being exposed, you play the "when you can read and understand simple sentences, then PM me" card. The only simple sentence here to understand is " YOU'RE HYPOCRITE"!! And I know you understood it.

Next time, when you wanna spin your cocoon of lies, look for your shallow ilks and not me. I'm the last person you can pull the hypocrite stunts on, on here. I try my possible best to be objective in my posts and give the HMs a fair trial. Next time, come at me with equity and we'll talk. It's bye for me from to you. I leave you below, with your posts, cross-check it with mine and label yourself a hypocrite for saying the truth like me cool

languys69: Dillish is really irritating me with her house story and shouts-out to Oshio baba and Dangote. All the housemates need something too. She should just shut the F up! Nothing is free even in Freetown!

This up here ^^ is how you know a hypocrite, saying something and crying foul when someone else says the same thing. HYPOCRITE!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by omonime: 1:03am On Aug 22, 2013
BizBloke: Again

Ibujekwe. Choi!

S/O to:
- Kslib.
- ItsModella.
- C'est Moi.
- Ella.
- Ochon.
- Sholay.
- GOM.
- AndreRush.
- SOM.
- SafariGirl.
- IyawoTM.
- Hiteelong.
- Praktical.
- Fork Addict.
- Dmalam.
- Chrisbenogor.
- Chriskwaku.
- GH Kwame/Patriot.
- The Amaka.
- Sexy Tabhi.
- Reenaspride.
- AgbGift.
- Dominique.
- Ononime aka Brother Shalom.
- JosyDaky.
- Zeenab.
- NkemOkpara.
- Krasid.
- Tuso.
- Rusello.
- Spade.
- Fashrola.
- Otumfour.
- Miss Eve.
- Dannyxy.
- Aodis.
- Ozodigboo.
- SAgirl.
- Lansguy.
- Royal Pearl.
- Feminine A.
- AbikyShow.
- Geez Prince.
- Skipofem.
- Ayab.
- 9ja4eva.
- Yinkade.
- Mevems.
- Njokusboy.
- SexyFox.
- Miss Sparkle.
- Lindsay.
- Nuzo'.
- Amaechi.
- Ginger.
- Skipofem.
- Ekiloui

And the rest. I love una!

thanks for the shout out. i cld have made it but too busy voting my boy MELVIN THE BBA8 WINNER. SHALOM
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:03am On Aug 22, 2013
ochongonoko:

Buwahahahahahah... What a lame comeback. I knew you spew this crap as an excuse whenever you wanna grasp at straws. You did this in our first encounter and pull the same cowardic stunts right now. Whenever you're being exposed, you play the "when you can read and understand simple sentences, then PM me" card. The only simple sentence here to understand is " YOU'RE HYPOCRITE"!! And I know you understood it.

Next time, when you wanna spin your cocoon of lies, look for your shallow ilks and not me. I'm the last person you can pull the hypocrite stunts on, on here. I try my possible best to be objective in my posts and give the HMs a fair trial. Next time, come at me with equity and we'll talk. It's bye for me from to you. I leave you below, with your posts, cross-check it with mine and label yourself a hypocrite for saying the truth like me cool

This up here ^^ is how you know a hypocrite, saying something and crying foul when someone else says the same thing. HYPOCRITE!!
ouch...somebody just got busted grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:05am On Aug 22, 2013
GH KWAME: @Mariarocks _ ::: Combination of Television and radio interviews she had today.

Host ::: "how are you taking GH food?"
Maria ::: "mmmm... Its kinda 50/50, I noticed that you guyz like Pepper a lot. I like the Fried rice and chicken here(GH). What we have in Namibia is different. I also had Fufu+Stew" **The Host quickly stops her**
Host ::: "fufu+stew?"
Maria ::: "yea, and I noticed a lot of people were looking at me at the restaurant. Kinda like .... what is this girl doing?"
Host ::: "yea its odd"

Host ::: "why did you stress angelo?"
Maria ::: "I did not stress him, I tot we were friends. But after he told me of his intentions I kinda broke his heart"
Host ::: "what's up with you and Melvin?"
Maria ::: "Melvin is a cool guy, gentle and most ladies in the HOUSE would loved to have dated him"
Host ::: "so would you like to date him?"
Maria ::: "mmmmm **blushing**.... Why not? It all depends on him tho"

NB; @mariarocks ::: When are you leaving GH? On Friday, I will be back next Month.

How you fit end the gist there?? Give me full gist jo. And na she tweet person say she dey leave Gh on saturday and na that same day she go also travel to SA. Whatever day she's leaving, make I just see am for the BBA finale.

Oya give me full gist
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:06am On Aug 22, 2013
languys69:

It's ur papa that's a scumbag, you ill-mannered insolent kid. I won't dignify you with a reply any longer. The way you talk shows the kind of person you are.

Yeah right!!. You insult her father for insulting you and not your parents?. So much for dignifying her with a reply. Smh
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Krasid(m): 1:08am On Aug 22, 2013
spade:

Then what is it?
The answer to the question you are asking is not available at the moment,please try again later.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 1:11am On Aug 22, 2013
languys69:

You are a graduate yet you failed to understand my post which was written in very simple English? I won't argue with someone like you.

Don't try to be a smart asss. I understood what you wrote quite alright. You used the word hypocrite on me In the wrong context.

You called me a f**king hypocrite and expected me to respond to you with respect?. Just fork off.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:11am On Aug 22, 2013
ItsModella:
ouch...somebody just got busted grin grin grin

Lol. When he called melvinites "cheats", I ignored his posts and waited patiently for him to quote me with his single digit/low IQed rants, so that I can expose him and thankfully, he came at me for a crime he committed yesterday gringrin. Isn't that ironic? grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:11am On Aug 22, 2013
E be like say Maria get apollo for one eye for that her BBA profile pic sha. cry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 1:11am On Aug 22, 2013
BizBloke:

Lol @ highlighted.

Charley, nothing o, just minor misunderstanding. You missed two golden pages...hehehe. grin

What's up with you and work?
Charley! I have "personally" missed all the pages, I take solace to the fact that brotherz and sisterz have printed my name there...... Work is Hectic! We are called up at a minute notice, inshort I am always on the move. **High Alert**
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:12am On Aug 22, 2013
Good night/moring ..
When sleep calls,man gats obey..
Pls this is very important..

No matter what happens,
No matter the situation,
Always remember ,
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by geezprince(m): 1:13am On Aug 22, 2013
Tuso:

HOVA is my all tym best cool
And this track..I've 4gotten the name but a line goes like..*I give snow to the winter..water to the well..fire to the Sun*
preach bruv,that track I think is "u don't know"in blue print.he killed d jam.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 1:14am On Aug 22, 2013
ochongonoko:

This up here ^^ is how you know a hypocrite, saying something and crying foul when someone else says the same thing.

HYPOCRITE!!

I was talking about insulting Dillish about her strategy to get sympathy votes, not her begging Dangote and Oshio baba to give her a house. What has that to do with votes? It is no wonder people like you failed WAEC several times! it is one thing to be able to read, it's another to properly comprehend. If you couldn't comprehend me, why would I even bother to argue with you?

P.S. Thanks for quoting me. If I like Dillish and I could write that, at least it shows I am an objective person, unlike some prejudiced Melvin attack dogs here.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:15am On Aug 22, 2013
♛AndrERush♛:

Don't try to be a smart asss. I understood what you wrote quite alright. You used the word hypocrite on me In the wrong context.

You called me a f**king hypocrite and expected me to respond to you with respect?. Just fork off.

Don't mind that hypocrite!!. He always says " when you understand simple english, PM me", while he's the one that needs understanding the most. he's always the one that argues about and throw tantrums like a headless chicken angry. Abeg Let me not loose my cool sha and say things I don't usually say online
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 1:16am On Aug 22, 2013
languys69: My delicious Dillish won!!!!!!!! I can't wait till Sunday when she wins again. This time, $300K!!! grin grin grin

^^ this would happen if we do not vote Melvin.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:18am On Aug 22, 2013
languys69:

I was talking about insulting Dillish about her strategy to get sympathy votes, not her begging Dangote and Oshio baba to give her a house. What has that to do with votes? It is no wonder people like you failed WAEC several times! it is one thing to be able to read, it's another to properly comprehend. If you couldn't comprehend me, why would I even bother to argue with you?

P.S. Thanks for quoting me. If I like Dillish and I could write that, at least it shows I am an objective person, unlike some prejudiced Melvin attack dogs here.

No need going back and forth with you, like I said, I'm done with this issue cool

Cheers

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by geezprince(m): 1:18am On Aug 22, 2013
Hiteelong and biz bloke,thanks for the mention guys,I appreciate.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 1:21am On Aug 22, 2013
lindsay:

At least you are sane enough to campaign for Melvin without insulting other people unnecesserily . Vote for your favorite HM while I vote for mine. And let's wait till Sunday and see who wins.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 1:22am On Aug 22, 2013
lindsay:

Mentally I have given up because since Sunday, but physically I am still voting and trying my best for Melvin. I just pray we can grab at least one or 2 of the EA countries if not he will not win. That whole zone seems so pro Dillish right now that Melvin will need to get one or 2 of them to win. But like Melvin said it is all about destiny so I just have to try and believe he is destined to win...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 1:25am On Aug 22, 2013
geez prince: Hiteelong and biz bloke,thanks for the mention guys,I appreciate.

You're welcome.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 1:26am On Aug 22, 2013
spade:

This fine woman was made for him, I swear.
True... From her interviews and body language, I think she has thrown caution to the wind and going full force for Melvin. I thought she was going to be diplomatic about it, but I guess Selly might have adviced her to go for the kill.

Mariarocks:

How you fit end the gist there?? Give me full gist jo. And na she tweet person say she dey leave Gh on saturday and na that same day she go also travel to SA. Whatever day she's leaving, make I just see am for the BBA finale.

Oya give me full gist
Kwaaaaaa... Charley! I just caught up with the rebroadcast of her TV interview she had earlier in the Day. I did not get the full gist. I think oda GH peepz can help.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1517) (1518) (1519) (1520) (1521) (1522) (1523) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.