Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,113 members, 7,863,881 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:21 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1560) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2183709 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1557) (1558) (1559) (1560) (1561) (1562) (1563) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Sweetlemon(f): 5:39pm On Aug 23, 2013
spade:

Fam...

Being a Mellish fan already gives an insight into one's ethical decay, stupiidity and total disregard for basic morals.
That it's a fantasy does not mean a part of you doesn't hope it comes to pass. Fantasizing a girl dumps her boyfriend who was there for her in times of crushing poverty, all for a newly-minted nigguh she got to know for just 3 months.

And you have the gall to come here in your high horse and point fingers at Beverly, right?

Congratulations.

I believe I pointed out that my fantasy was nothing serious. Besides, the last time I checked, anyone is free to opt out of a relationship when or if they feel they are no longer interested. As a lady, even though I'm head over heels in love with my guy, I won't totally block all other men until my wedding day, just in case of any disappointment from the guy. That's just the fact!
You guys need to give yourselves a break already.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 5:40pm On Aug 23, 2013
spade: By the way, here's Sulu Pisio's new song, "Ruby!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbhA2HN65tQ

LMAO! grin

grin I miss sulu mehn.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 23, 2013
coolcoolgringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 5:46pm On Aug 23, 2013
E dey do me make I just fly go Babylon now.
All the pics from em housemates are nice.
One channel should be 4 babylon so we go fit hear all their gossips.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 5:48pm On Aug 23, 2013
@MOsagiede: TEAM MELVIN NIG PLS STOP TRYING TO SEND SMSES FROM NIG TO ROA. . .U WILL NT GET CONFIRMATION IT IS WASTED VOTES #BBATheChase @BigBroAfrica

An "advice" is enough for the wise.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 23, 2013
ella.b:
E dey do me make I just fly go Babylon now.
All the pics from em housemates are nice.
One channel should be 4 babylon so we go fit hear all their gossips.
As in ehn. All I know is that sh1t will go down in Babylon (eg Feza and Pokello) grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 5:50pm On Aug 23, 2013
Stop wasting your money ^^^^
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 5:52pm On Aug 23, 2013
Stop sending to ROA codes from Nigeria. No confirmation means wasted votes and money.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 5:53pm On Aug 23, 2013
ochongonoko: coolcoolgringrin

E don start?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 5:56pm On Aug 23, 2013
So tonto dike will be performing at the grand finale..
Hmmmn, i comment my reserve..
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 5:58pm On Aug 23, 2013
Cleo will be releasing a song in december.. If i heard her clearly,she has already written the song..
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 5:58pm On Aug 23, 2013
You know, around this time last year, Keagan was banging Talia for 5 rounds in the Big Brother House while Seydou had no other option than to watch helplessly as they flushed his pictures down the toilet afterwards. grin

Seylia fans looked like total idiiiots on their page, while I had a field day trolling them to infinity and beyond grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 5:59pm On Aug 23, 2013
Sweetlemon:

No I wasn't asking you to do it. I asked other people watching this to do it for us. If you are so innocent why not leave them to check for themselves?? They are quite capable of doing it for themselves so chillax.
Kwaaakwaakwa, WTF!!!!..... This your "N0 I wasn't asking you" comment is ermm..... Chillax you have been Busted!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 6:01pm On Aug 23, 2013
ItsModella:
No, why don't you talk about how you foolishly misconstrued my posts? What difference does it make if they check for themselves? I'm posting EVERYTHING for EVERYBODY to see. Or you want me to post page numbers too? No problem.

Pages 1290, 1528 and 1551.

At this particular juncture, I leave you to keep making a fool of yourself.
Lol..... The Verdict is in your Favour!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 23, 2013
Errrmmmm...*coughs*.

Just wanted to remind team melvin about what me and papa ostrich have harping on about for the past few days

Last night, I found out that 6 outta 10 of my newly converted team melvin offline, were voting aggressively from a DEFAULT country. I was enraged!!. I had to start changing back their over 16+ accounts back to nigeria. Please team melvin, voting from a default location automatically means you're voting from SA and that means bev or dillish's fans will have the upper hand come sunday in nigeria. SA can NEVER vote melvin, I repeat, they can NEVER VOTE melvin and so it's waste of time voting from a DEFAULT country which is SA. It's a pity a lot of melvin fans have been wasting their votes.

One thing I noticed was that they voted using OPERAMINI through their mobiles and couldn't change their location easily or didn't know about the country from which they're voting from. It's simple to change or check your location in operamini browser if you're using a mobile. Here are the steps

1- press #8(or settings) and unclick "single coloum view" I.e change it to computer view

2- log in to BBA website, if it opens in mobile form, scroll down to the last page and click on "View Full Big Brother Site" and it will open in computer view

3- click on login(if you're not logged in) at the top right end of your screen and enter your mail and password

4- click on your profile and when it opens, you will see many options/spaces to key in your personal information. Ignore all of them except the " FIRST NAME, LAST NAME and COUNTRY" OPTIONS/SPACES. These three options are marked with a red ASTERICK ( *). Fill it up, change the Country to your desired point of attack and click on the "update" button below on that page

5- you will be given a notice that you've updated your profile in green font and receive a mail too about the update

For those of us that have several accounts, don't bother to check the mail of confirmation once you seen the green fonted message acknowledging your profile update and if yours is in nigeria already, leave am and continue with your voting. A day voting means a lot.

Team melvin, the die is cast, take no prisoners!!. I'm counting on y'all

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 6:07pm On Aug 23, 2013
THE AMAKA:

Dumb Nigga, was i talking about what i've seen on this thread alone? And did i say you said it? ASUU should act fast cause your case is becoming a hopeless one. Go back and look at the comment i quoted. Did you not tell me to keep quiet? Now you are acting like the victim as if you weren't taking low blows. That shows you are a biitch-made nigga. You can dish it out but you can't take it. Pussified wimp.
Now tell me why i should carry another person's matter on my head? You act like i owe them something. Its quite obvious that you need to GET A LIFE.
dumbest biatch,if u were nt reffering to me,then y did u quote my post?...fool that was nt the first time i told u nt to tell me stfu(threadmates will bear me witness)...,dude if i were to dish u blows,hmm,urs will be a sorry case...hohoho,I,a pussified whimp?fool, by the time i smash urs that is already rottened u wil knw the meaning of being pussified whimp...mehn u clearly dn't understand english,i give up...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 6:08pm On Aug 23, 2013
ItsModella:
As in ehn. All I know is that sh1t will go down in Babylon (eg Feza and Pokello) grin grin
seriously
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 23, 2013
BizBloke:

E don start?

Lwkmd.. E don start o, na to remove my pata e remain gringrin

Madness dey sweet grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 6:11pm On Aug 23, 2013
spade: You know, around this time last year, Keagan was banging Talia for 5 rounds in the Big Brother House while Seydou had no other option than to watch helplessly as they flushed his pictures down the toilet afterwards. grin

Seylia fans looked like total idiiiots on their page, while I had a field day trolling them to infinity and beyond grin
mehn,i wz so painful,i try to 4get it...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 6:11pm On Aug 23, 2013
ochongonoko: Errrmmmm...*coughs*.

Just wanted to remind team melvin about what me and papa ostrich have harping on about for the past few days

Last night, I found out that 6 outta 10 of my newly converted team melvin offline, were voting aggressively from a DEFAULT country. I was enraged!!. I had to start changing back their over 16+ accounts back to nigeria. Please team melvin, voting from a default location automatically means you're voting from SA and that means bev or dillish's fans will have the upper hand come sunday in nigeria. SA can NEVER vote melvin, I repeat, they can NEVER VOTE melvin and so it's waste of time voting from a DEFAULT country which is SA. It's a pity a lot of melvin fans have been wasting their votes.

One thing I noticed was that they voted using OPERAMINI through their mobiles and couldn't change their location easily or didn't know about the country from which they're voting from. It's simple to change or check your location in operamini browser if you're using a mobile. Here are the steps

1- press #8(or settings) and unclick "single coloum view" I.e change it to computer view

2- log in to BBA website, if it opens in mobile form, scroll down to the last page and click on "View Full Big Brother Site" and it will open in computer view

3- click on login(if you're not logged in) at the top right end of your screen and enter your mail and password

4- click on your profile and when it opens, you will see many options/spaces to key in your personal information. Ignore all of them except the " FIRST NAME, LAST NAME and COUNTRY" OPTIONS/SPACES. These three options are marked with a red ASTERICK ( *). Fill it up, change the Country to your desired point of attack and click on the "update" button below on that page

5- you will be given a notice that you've updated your profile in green font and receive a mail too about the update

For those of use that have several accounts, don't bother to check the mail of confirmation once you seen the green fonted message acknowledging your profile update and if yours is in nigeria already, leave am and continue with your voting. A day voting means a lot.

Team melvin, the die is cast, take no prisoners!!. I'm counting on y'all

At the end of the day, na God get power. Guys, let's just vote and leave the rest to God.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 6:17pm On Aug 23, 2013
*sigh*
we ve to rely on twitter 4 updates for the after party
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 6:17pm On Aug 23, 2013
ochongonoko:

Lwkmd.. E don start o, na to remove my pata e remain gringrin

Madness dey sweet grin

Looool. Laf don chance me for bus. U dey madt true true, like for real.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 6:18pm On Aug 23, 2013
Dannyxy: dumbest biatch,if u were nt reffering to me,then y did u quote my post?...fool that was nt the first time i told u nt to tell me stfu(threadmates will bear me witness)...,dude if i were to dish u blows,hmm,urs will be a sorry case...hohoho,I,a pussified whimp?fool, by the time i smash urs that is already rottened u wil knw the meaning of being pussified whimp...mehn u clearly dn't understand english,i give up...

I gave you my reasons why I like Beverly and examples of what i called "unncessary hate" since you obviously didn't understand what I meant by that. All of a sudden with your biitch-made tendencies, you decided to to twist things around and cry fowl after you were taking low blows from the jump (telling me to keep quiet). I can read right through you. If you don't understand something, ask, instead of cursing like a fuccking kid.
Internet warrior, please tell me what you will do? Is it that I don't carry other people's lives on my head or that I am not in a competition to show who has the biggest insults?
Who asked you about your bedroom skills or lack thereof? It's always the guys that beat their chest about how good they are in bed that are usually trying to make up for some inadequacies. Pele ooo. ASUU should have pity on you mehn.
So after 1 hour this is what you produced? grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 23, 2013
lindsay:

At the end of the day, na God get power. Guys, let's just vote and leave the rest to God.

Are we not echoing the same sentiment?. Didn't I opine in my post that we should vote just like you did?. Heaven helps those that help themselves. I'm just telling them to channel their votes properly for the maximum effect and then leave the rest for baba God wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by soloqy: 6:19pm On Aug 23, 2013
Last stretch . Send VOTE Melvin to 34350 .

Also ask people living outside the country and who are not in the participating countries to send Vote Melvin to +2783142100414
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 6:20pm On Aug 23, 2013
lindsay:

lmao!!!
Aunty,na lie ooo,better go check you profile and see if its in order abeg you.. grin grin
No be everything God go do abeg... wink wink
All izz well!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 23, 2013
Page 1666*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 23, 2013
Page 1666*

Any brave ones 2 comment on that page tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 6:22pm On Aug 23, 2013
Dannyxy: dude,dn't even try to twist my words,since u dn't knw her frm adam nd u dn't care what happens to her,then i see no reason y u shld b bothered with what pple say about her, since all she is to u is entertainment,nd [size=14pt]hypocrites like u shld better keep quiet[/size] nd leave pple who actually care about her to keep telling what she is doing wrong so she can bcom a better person...

Uhm, and this is what exactly?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 6:23pm On Aug 23, 2013
hiteelong:
Oh! My bad! How u feeling now?
No P...
Feeling better now! wink
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 23, 2013
Kslib:
lmao!!!
Aunty,na lie ooo,better go check you profile and see if its in order abeg you.. grin grin
No be everything God go do abeg... wink wink
All izz well!!!

Help me tell am papa ostrich. We gats do our best and leave the rest for God than wasting our votes
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 23, 2013
BizBloke:

Looool. Laf don chance me for bus. U dey madt true true, like for real.

It takes a mad man to know a mad man(ochon's law) grin

So you too don mad true ture grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1557) (1558) (1559) (1560) (1561) (1562) (1563) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.