Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,104 members, 7,849,440 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:40 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1561) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2180156 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1558) (1559) (1560) (1561) (1562) (1563) (1564) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 6:25pm On Aug 23, 2013
lindsay:

At the end of the day, na God get power. Guys, let's just vote and leave the rest to God.

My dear, God won't come down from heaven to vote for anybody. smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 6:28pm On Aug 23, 2013
ochongonoko: Errrmmmm...*coughs*.

Just wanted to remind team melvin about what me and papa ostrich have harping on about for the past few days

Last night, I found out that 6 outta 10 of my newly converted team melvin offline, were voting aggressively from a DEFAULT country. I was enraged!!. I had to start changing back their over 16+ accounts back to nigeria. Please team melvin, voting from a default location automatically means you're voting from SA and that means bev or dillish's fans will have the upper hand come sunday in nigeria. SA can NEVER vote melvin, I repeat, they can NEVER VOTE melvin and so it's waste of time voting from a DEFAULT country which is SA. It's a pity a lot of melvin fans have been wasting their votes.

One thing I noticed was that they voted using OPERAMINI through their mobiles and couldn't change their location easily or didn't know about the country from which they're voting from. It's simple to change or check your location in operamini browser if you're using a mobile. Here are the steps

1- press #8(or settings) and unclick "single coloum view" I.e change it to computer view

2- log in to BBA website, if it opens in mobile form, scroll down to the last page and click on "View Full Big Brother Site" and it will open in computer view

3- click on login(if you're not logged in) at the top right end of your screen and enter your mail and password

4- click on your profile and when it opens, you will see many options/spaces to key in your personal information. Ignore all of them except the " FIRST NAME, LAST NAME and COUNTRY" OPTIONS/SPACES. These three options are marked with a red ASTERICK ( *). Fill it up, change the Country to your desired point of attack and click on the "update" button below on that page

5- you will be given a notice that you've updated your profile in green font and receive a mail too about the update

For those of us that have several accounts, don't bother to check the mail of confirmation once you seen the green fonted message acknowledging your profile update and if yours is in nigeria already, leave am and continue with your voting. A day voting means a lot.

Team melvin, the die is cast, take no prisoners!!. I'm counting on y'all

This is a much needed tutorial for a lot of voters. Well done.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 6:30pm On Aug 23, 2013
ochongonoko: coolcoolgringrin

Honorable @Ochon(ma guy)..u luv drama don't u
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 6:31pm On Aug 23, 2013
THE AMAKA:

Uhm, and this is what exactly?
lolz,pls hw does "keep quiet" nd "STFU" relate?,if we keep going on like this we may end up sounding like a broken record...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SexyFox(f): 6:33pm On Aug 23, 2013
BizBloke:

Taa! You don lie come.

?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 6:34pm On Aug 23, 2013
spade: You know, around this time last year, Keagan was banging Talia for 5 rounds in the Big Brother House while Seydou had no other option than to watch helplessly as they flushed his pictures down the toilet afterwards. grin

Seylia fans looked like total idiiiots on their page, while I had a field day trolling them to infinity and beyond grin

hahaha..dis ur acid mouth no get size grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 23, 2013
Tuso:

Honorable @Ochon(ma guy)..u luv drama don't u

Ofcourse I love drama wink

@andre, I see you bro wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 6:40pm On Aug 23, 2013
ochongonoko:

Ofcourse I love drama wink

@andre, I see you bro wink

How's you side?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tuktudicko(m): 6:41pm On Aug 23, 2013
Dannyxy: lolz,pls hw does "keep quiet" nd "STFU" relate?,if we keep going on like this we may end up sounding like a broken record...
They both mean same tin
Just that "SHUT THE FORK UP" is a more aggresive way of saying "KEEP QUIET" grin

She could av jst said "SHUT UP" which would b quite solemn n more acceptable 2u buh she added "THE FORK" which brings me 2 sayin she cud b a rap art lover.
This izz all a huge misunderstanding
*Just sayin.

@ this point I'm actually xpecting one or even both of u 2 tell me to...........SHUT THE FORK UP!!! gringringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 6:42pm On Aug 23, 2013
Dannyxy: lolz,pls hw does "keep quiet" nd "STFU" relate?,if we keep going on like this we may end up sounding like a broken record...
Naa... If you keep going on like this Y'all might end up falling for each other and I will Hate. Under normal circumstance I would have adviced, Y'all kizz and make up but can't for selfish reasonz. It haff do Y'all should stop the Bickering before I unleash on Both of You. #fullSt0p!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 6:42pm On Aug 23, 2013
ochongonoko:

It takes a mad man to know a mad man(ochon's law) grin

So you too don mad true ture grin

Lmao. I no get ur time. Make I think of wetin I go tell u. sad

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 6:44pm On Aug 23, 2013
Sexy Fox:
?

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 6:45pm On Aug 23, 2013
Afro basketball championship showing on channel 209...nigeria vs congo,nigeria boiz nt doing bad,my fellow basketball lovers shld tune in...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by meggy11: 6:55pm On Aug 23, 2013
dimples*:
Page 1666*

Any brave ones 2 comment on that page tongue
Common guys commented on page 666* and that's why we are here now. Nothing special about that page ^^^ gerrit?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 7:06pm On Aug 23, 2013
Wats d web add of the One campaign videos
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 7:06pm On Aug 23, 2013
Dear lord, its me again, pleading that u take this fear away from me. The fear of Melvin losing this money to Dillish.and please lord,Melvin shall bring the money home come sunday. Amen.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 7:10pm On Aug 23, 2013
Feza's Tweet.....
@fezakessy::: " ah! Elikem , you are like a cat with nine lives"
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 7:12pm On Aug 23, 2013
Guys, I've been doing a little digging on Dillish's tweets during the StarGame period, and you won't believe some of the things I kinda found grin

I used a software which made it possible to search according to dates, mind you. By just typing in the Name and the date, you can use it to open a person's nyash based on past comments grin

In one of her tweets, she called Kyle "gay" for saving Keagan. She also said she hated Goldie and Prezzo. And in one of her tweets, she even told Barbz to turn Goldie upside down and use her head as a mop grin

But here's one I also found...

http://mobile.twitter.com/Dillish_lishy/status/222043052242518016?p=v

"Dillish_lishy@BigBroAfrica stop wasting money on poor and lame performers J. Cole and Davido were a waste of ur precious sponsored cash! #StarGame"

I found this interesting shaa, considering she famzes Davido like maaaaad today.
Wonder what changed.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 7:13pm On Aug 23, 2013

It's the same thing in my opinion because both are rude. You can dish it out, but you can't take it. SIMPLE.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 7:14pm On Aug 23, 2013
tuktudicko:
They both mean same tin
Just that "SHUT THE FORK UP" is a more aggresive way of saying "KEEP QUIET" grin

She could av jst said "SHUT UP" which would b quite solemn n more acceptable 2u buh she added "THE FORK" which brings me 2 sayin she cud b a rap art lover.
This izz all a huge misunderstanding
*Just sayin.

@ this point I'm actually xpecting one or even both of u 2 tell me to...........SHUT THE FORK UP!!! gringringrin

LMAO. YOU FUNNY SHA.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 7:14pm On Aug 23, 2013
GH KWAME:
Naa... If you keep going on like this Y'all might end up falling for each other and I will Hate. Under normal circumstance I would have adviced, Y'all kizz and make up but can't for selfish reasonz. It haff do Y'all should stop the Bickering before I unleash on Both of You. #fullSt0p!

kiss wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 7:16pm On Aug 23, 2013
spade: Guys, I've been doing a little digging on Dillish's tweets during the StarGame period, and you won't believe some of the things I kinda found grin

I used a software which made it possible to search according to dates, mind you. By just typing in the Name and the date, you can use it to open a person's nyash based on past comments grin

In one of her tweets, she called Kyle "gay" for saving Keagan. She also said she hated Goldie and Prezzo. And in one of her tweets, she even told Barbz to turn Goldie upside down and use her head as a mop grin

"Dillish_lishy@BigBroAfrica stop wasting money on poor and lame performers J. Cole and Davido were a waste of ur precious sponsored cash! #StarGame"

I found this interesting shaa, considering she famzes Davido like maaaaad today.
Wonder what changed.
this Dillish girl is something else. If she won the cash in the end,I would blame Nigeria for melvin's loss! Cos Naija hyped Dillish and sold her to africa.#teampissed#

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 7:21pm On Aug 23, 2013
Lawa o, sm people get power sha for e-war smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 7:23pm On Aug 23, 2013
ninnyanny: this Dillish girl is something else. If she won the cash in the end,I would blame Nigeria for melvin's loss! Cos Naija hyped Dillish and sold her to africa.#teampissed#
There was another one where she was complaining about the hair wash she got in Lagos now she makes Nigeria seem like it is heaven. Lol. If Melvin losses Nigerians should just know that they handed Dillish the money. The 2 times she had 7 votes if was because the whole WA voted for her. And that first week we helped to save her. Anyway I am voting for Melvin and not giving up but I really think EA is deciding the winner this year and they seem to be solidly behind Dillish.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Sirboffin: 7:30pm On Aug 23, 2013
noname: There was another one where she was complaining about the hair wash she got in Lagos now she makes Nigeria seem like it is heaven. Lol. If Melvin losses Nigerians should just know that they handed Dillish the money. The 2 times she had 7 votes if was because the whole WA voted for her. And that first week we helped to save her. Anyway I am voting for Melvin and not giving up but I really think EA is deciding the winner this year and they seem to be solidly behind Dillish.
Agbgift: Lawa o, sm people get power sha for e-war smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by v24m(f): 7:33pm On Aug 23, 2013
spade: Guys, I've been doing a little digging on Dillish's tweets during the StarGame period, and you won't believe some of the things I kinda found grin

Wonder what changed.

Make una go post am for those EA sites or FB. Dunno why its alwayz on Friday that we find out sumth new about this chic.

Her Juju strong shaaaaa undecided undecided undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 7:33pm On Aug 23, 2013
Agbgift: Lawa o, sm people get power sha for e-war smiley
"The first rule of Fight Club is:
You do not talk about Fight Club. The
second rule of Fight Club is: You do not
talk about Fight Club. Third rule of Fight
Club is: if Someone yells stop, goes limp,
taps out, the fight is over. Fourth rule:
only two guys to a fight. Fifth rule: one
fight at a time, fellas. Sixth rule: no shirts,
no shoes. Seventh rule: Fights will go on
as long as they have to. And the eighth
and final rule: If this is your first night at
Fight Club, you have to fight....
I see in Fight Club the strongest and
smartest men who've ever lived. I see all
this potential, and I see it squandered.
God damn it, an entire generation
pumping gas, waiting tables – slaves with
white collars. Advertising has us chasing
cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so
we can buy shit we don't need. We're the
middle children of history, man. No
purpose or place. We have no Great War.
No Great Depression. Our great war is a
spiritual war. Our great depression is our
lives. We've all been raised on television
to believe that one day we'd all be
millionaires, and movie gods, and rock
stars, but we won't. We're slowly learning
that fact....
AND WE ARE VERY, VERY, VERY,
PISSED OFF."
----Tyler Durden (aka Brad Pitt), Principal
Character, Fight Club
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 23, 2013

Wonder what changed.
Lol,you will be good as a forensic student or tutor itself,see the way you dug up deep long forgotten materials wow,take gbosa.
As for dillish famzing davido,ofcourse anything needs to be done for a whooping 300kdols.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 23, 2013
Team beverly,the only password every hour.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 7:41pm On Aug 23, 2013
noname: There was another one where she was complaining about the hair wash she got in Lagos now she makes Nigeria seem like it is heaven. Lol. If Melvin losses Nigerians should just know that they handed Dillish the money. The 2 times she had 7 votes if was because the whole WA voted for her. And that first week we helped to save her. Anyway I am voting for Melvin and not giving up but I really think EA is deciding the winner this year and they seem to be solidly behind Dillish.
to make matters worse,some nigerians are even voting her over Melvin and bev! Gosh,some people act like Dillish is the most beautiful girl they have ever seen. As for me, it may sound funny to most people on here,but I'm more beautiful than dillish,at least I don't have a big tommy neither do I have bent lips. Ok ,I'm not a celeb right? Is Dillish more beautiful than Ini edo,omo sexy to mention a few. People should stop disgracing Nigerian ladies already! I always knew Dillish is sneaky, the way she begs for money by deliberating giving S/O to oshomole,denrele and Dangote. She also goes as far as using some emotional blackmail on africa,saying how other HMs have achieved more than her and how she has been separated from her family,for goodness' sake bev,elikem and others had some painful childhood as well so why is her own different.I could go on and on!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 7:43pm On Aug 23, 2013
v24m:

Make una go post am for those EA sites or FB. Dunno why its alwayz on Friday that we find out sumth new about this chic.

Her Juju strong shaaaaa undecided undecided undecided
her juju no strong na naija de fk up.mtsweee
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by waxdude: 7:44pm On Aug 23, 2013
ItsModella:
As in ehn. All I know is that sh1t will go down in Babylon (eg Feza and Pokello) grin grin
Dt wil b d best scene to watch..

(1) (2) (3) ... (1558) (1559) (1560) (1561) (1562) (1563) (1564) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.