Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,309 members, 7,867,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 02:14 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1562) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2184607 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1559) (1560) (1561) (1562) (1563) (1564) (1565) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 7:44pm On Aug 23, 2013
I just watched the promo of the array of artistes coming on Sunday, Finale. Wey una see Tonto
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 7:51pm On Aug 23, 2013
Selly's Tweets.............

@therealsellygh::: @therealsellygh and
@MariaNepembe painting Accra city
red tonyt!

@therealsellygh::: Just finished my shoot for my reality show. Off to my party inside Club Hollywood, hosted by Dj Mensah, Gh's finest.

Selly's Convo with Sulu.....

@Sulu_pi ::: where is my #ruby @
therealsellygh ?

@therealsellygh::: @Sulu_pi suluuuuuuu ♥♥♥♥

Selly's Convo With a Fan......

#SELORM GALLEY retweeted
@lydiaannor::: @therealsellygh .pls do u hv extra dresses cos one of ur ex husmate might need it we tired of seeing her wear'n cloth frm MR PRICE .(fezard)

@therealsellygh::: @lydiaannor lmfao.... lol

Selly's Campaign Tweet......

@therealsellygh::: Overly excited to see Elikem "the"Tailor:-) watch him walk that stage for his $300,000! Damn! Cnt wait

@therealsellygh::: AFRICA VOTE ELIKEM TO 34350 !!! PLS VOTE
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 7:56pm On Aug 23, 2013
IyawoTM: I just watched the promo of the array of artistes coming on Sunday, Finale. Wey una see Tonto
its on bba forum its bolded "unconfirmed"
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 7:56pm On Aug 23, 2013
ninnyanny: to make matters worse,some nigerians are even voting her over Melvin and bev! Gosh,some people act like Dillish is the most beautiful girl they have ever seen. As for me, it may sound funny to most people on here,but I'm more beautiful than dillish,at least I don't have a big tommy neither do I have bent lips. Ok ,I'm not a celeb right? Is Dillish more beautiful than Ini edo,omo sexy to mention a few. People should stop disgracing Nigerian ladies already! I always knew Dillish is sneaky, the way she begs for money by deliberating giving S/O to oshomole,denrele and Dangote. She also goes as far as using some emotional blackmail on africa,saying how other HMs have achieved more than her and how she has been separated from her family,for goodness' sake bev,elikem and others had some painful childhood as well so why is her own different.I could go on and on!
My dear I believe you after all Dillish is a very beautiful girl but people make her seem like her beauty has never been seen before which is not true. I personally am not moved by beauty at all, I am more concerned by a person's depth and inner beauty and that is why I stopped liking her once I realized that she was just playing for Nigeria's vote as well, she was just the smartest or most sneaky of those playing for it. If she is is destined to win she will win, just keep voting for Melvin and hope and pray for the best.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 8:01pm On Aug 23, 2013
noname: My dear I believe you after all Dillish is a very beautiful girl but people make her seem like her beauty has never been seen before which is not true. I personally am not moved by beauty at all, I am more concerned by a person's depth and inner beauty and that is why I stopped liking her once I realized that she was just playing for Nigeria's vote as well, she was just the smartest or most sneaky of those playing for it. If she is is destined to win she will win, just keep voting for Melvin and hope and pray for the best.
true that but in my own opinion,anyone can win but not that sneaky lady...no na...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Sweetlemon(f): 8:10pm On Aug 23, 2013
spade: Guys, I've been doing a little digging on Dillish's tweets during the StarGame period, and you won't believe some of the things I kinda found grin

I used a software which made it possible to search according to dates, mind you. By just typing in the Name and the date, you can use it to open a person's nyash based on past comments grin

In one of her tweets, she called Kyle "gay" for saving Keagan. She also said she hated Goldie and Prezzo. And in one of her tweets, she even told Barbz to turn Goldie upside down and use her head as a mop grin

But here's one I also found...

http://mobile.twitter.com/Dillish_lishy/status/222043052242518016?p=v

"Dillish_lishy@BigBroAfrica stop wasting money on poor and lame performers J. Cole and Davido were a waste of ur precious sponsored cash! #StarGame"

I found this interesting shaa, considering she famzes Davido like maaaaad today.
Wonder what changed.

Someone just alerted me about a new anti-Dillish campaign on this thread.

Excuse me sir, but how are you so sure that this is the same Dillish in the BBA house?

Even if she's the one, is she not also permitted, like the rest of us viewers to like or dislike any house mate of her choice? You criticize her for not liking Goldie, did YOU like Goldie?

#operationsypmpathyvotesfordillishactivated

Only shallow people who cannot see beyond their noses will think that Dillish's beauty is the only thing we like about her.
Now if you will excuse me guys, I have some serious voting to do.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 8:13pm On Aug 23, 2013
This is Dillish cussing because Prezzo was saved once again. Shouting "Stop voting for that man!!!" But Kenyans are voting her today grin

http://mobile.twitter.com/Dillish_lishy/status/229716042316922880?p=v

Dillish_lishy: Mxm swak man! RT "@Ms_Krupcy: Se die doners. Jirrrrr RT @Dillish_lishy: Ekse! Wat soek julle met Prezzo! Stop voting for that man!!!"

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 23, 2013
Sweetlemon:

Excuse me sir, but how are you so sure that this is the same Dillish in the BBA house?

Even if she's the one, is she not also permitted, like the rest of us viewers to like or dislike any house mate of her choice? You criticize her for not liking Goldie, did YOU like Goldie?

Only shallow people who cannot see beyond their noses will think that Dillish's beauty is the only thing we like about her.

Lmao, this sweet oranges, you get liver oh.. So u never tire sef.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 8:18pm On Aug 23, 2013
Sweetlemon:

U are delusional lady!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 8:21pm On Aug 23, 2013
@Kslib..abeg no vex me still
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 8:21pm On Aug 23, 2013
Ok.for the very 1st time I'm gonna say something about all the 'fights' going on here and this is gonna b btw @sweetlemon and @itsmodella
1.For whatever reason I noticed most people supported @ItsModella
2.I noticed the fight between @sweetlemon @ @itsmodella on a fashion thread earlier this year that has to do with shoes where @sweetlemon stated that she was frnd wit @itsmodella n few ppl on nairaland b4 realising they are not in d same age range
3. @ochon...You've been more than biased in ur responses
4. I'm @ the club now,will address y'all when alcohol don clear for my eyes

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 8:23pm On Aug 23, 2013
Sweetlemon:

You're an imbecciile from all indications, and for the sake of what's left of your shattered reputation, let this be the last time you'll ever bring your sorry self anywhere near my comments. Because I just hope you won't start shedding tears and shamelessly playing the victim when I decide to descend on your weak melted asss.

If you've read this thread, you'd know I have been phucking CONSISTENT on my dislike for Goldie. But one thing I'd never do, is go on Continental TV to gist my fellow housemates Melvin, Beverly and Annabel on how much I loved Goldie, even when my tweets say OTHERWISE!

Guess what? That tramp on Television kept LYING through her teeth on the fourth week about how she truly rooted for "Sweet Goldie" as she phucking put it. Why else would I be bringing up her past tweets if not to RIDICULE her self-contradicting asss?

The truth is that this girl is FAKE from head to toe; and whether you like it or not, I shall CONTINUE to expose her useless asss on this phucking forum, so you either put up with it, or go open another self-aggrandizing "woe is me" thread to celebrate your stuppiidity and self esteem issues.

Step aside, dumbass.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jmaine: 8:25pm On Aug 23, 2013
Sweetlemon:

Good luck with that sweetie . . You dey on a very long thing . .
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Sweetlemon(f): 8:27pm On Aug 23, 2013
spade:

You're an imbecciile from all indications, and for the sake of what's left of your shattered reputation, let this be the last time you'll ever bring your sorry self anywhere near my comments. Because I just hope you won't start shedding tears and shamelessly playing the victim when I decide to descend on your weak melted asss.

If you've read this thread, you'd know I have been phucking CONSISTENT on my dislike for Goldie. But one thing I'd never do eventually go on Continental TV to gist my fellow housemates Melvin, Beverly and Annabel on how much I loved Goldie, even when my tweets say OTHERWISE!

Guess what? That tramp on Television kept LYING through her teeth on the fourth week about how she truly rooted for "Sweet Goldie" as she phucking put it. Why else would I be bringing up her past tweets if not to RIDICULE her self-contradicting asss?

The truth is that this girl is FAKE from head to toe; and whether you like it or not, I shall CONTINUE to expose her useless asss on this phucking forum, so you either put up with it, or go open another self-aggrandizing "woe is me" thread to celebrate your stuppiidity and self esteem issues.

Step aside, dumbass.

Oh sh.it! I'm shaking in my shoes!
Mtceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 8:27pm On Aug 23, 2013
spade:

If you've read this thread, you'd know I have been phucking CONSISTENT on my dislike for Goldie. But one thing I'd never do eventually go on Continental TV to gist my fellow housemates Melvin, Beverly and Annabel on how much I loved Goldie, even when my tweets say OTHERWISE!

Step aside, dumbass.
lol...aahahahahhaah...just can't stop laughing! U killed it ! She thinks thru her anus...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 8:31pm On Aug 23, 2013
wild child: Ok.for the very 1st time I'm gonna say something about all the 'fights' going on here and this is gonna b btw @sweetlemon and @itsmodella
2.I noticed the fight between @sweetlemon @ @itsmodella on a fashion thread earlier this year that has to do with shoes where @sweetlemon stated that she was frnd wit @itsmodella n few ppl on nairaland b4 realising they are not in d same age range
So they(@itsmodella & @sweetlemon) have a History together abi? 'Women'
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Sweetlemon(f): 8:32pm On Aug 23, 2013
njokusboy:

Lmao, this sweet oranges, you get liver oh.. So u never tire sef.

It's not about having liver. It's about realizing that a bunch of bitter kids cannot do nada to me. They can only punch a bunch of keys on their phones or lappy to release their frustrations.
I opted out cos I'm too old for all that not cos I'm scared. If I was really scared I would have come back to talk about Dillish.

I have to go now dear.
Later!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 8:33pm On Aug 23, 2013
tuktudicko:
They both mean same tin
Just that "SHUT THE FORK UP" is a more aggresive way of saying "KEEP QUIET" grin

She could av jst said "SHUT UP" which would b quite solemn n more acceptable 2u buh she added "THE FORK" which brings me 2 sayin she cud b a rap art lover.
This izz all a huge misunderstanding
*Just sayin.

@ this point I'm actually xpecting one or even both of u 2 tell me to...........SHUT THE FORK UP!!! gringringrin
grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 8:36pm On Aug 23, 2013
GH KWAME:
Naa... If you keep going on like this Y'all might end up falling for each other and I will Hate. Under normal circumstance I would have adviced, Y'all kizz and make up but can't for selfish reasonz. It haff do Y'all should stop the Bickering before I unleash on Both of You. #fullSt0p!
grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 23, 2013
wild child:

Your opinion sire... It doesn't bother me wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 8:40pm On Aug 23, 2013
@GH-Kwame And yeah I also think @TheAmaka shouldn't have replied @Sweetlemon considering the fact that she aint even in good terms with @ItsModella...
Yeah I know what I'm saying,they aint on talking terms,any comment against @sweetlemon will automatically be in favor of @ItsModella

The only comments I'm disappointed @ are those of @Ochon and @TheAmaka cos they are biased
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by fashrola(m): 8:40pm On Aug 23, 2013
that sulu's song eh LMFAO.....but he's still beefing Nando because of dat Selly ish cos he didn't mentioned Nando's name, and u'll noticed at the end of d song where the girl asked him about bimp...lol his response was funny though....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:46pm On Aug 23, 2013
Tuso: @Kslib..abeg no vex me still
I'm lost! I no get wetin you mean ooo...
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 23, 2013
wild child: @GH-Kwame And yeah I also think @TheAmaka shouldn't have replied @Sweetlemon considering the fact that she aint even in good terms with @ItsModella...
Yeah I know what I'm saying,they aint on talking terms,any comment against @sweetlemon will automatically be in favor of @ItsModella

The only comments I'm disappointed @ are those of @Ochon and @TheAmaka cos they are biased

@the bolded, Sorry bro, what kinda of statement is that?. Do you now determine who replies who?. I don't get your statement. So the amaka should not reply sweetlemon cos she's not in good terms with itsmodella?. Like serioulsy?. Smh. I'm disappointed by that statement from you.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tuktudicko(m): 8:48pm On Aug 23, 2013
wild child: Ok.for the very 1st time I'm gonna say something about all the 'fights' going on here and this is gonna b btw @sweetlemon and @itsmodella
@ the bolded, 4rm my view as the refreegrin
no one supported @modella, as a matter of fact most pple were jus cheering 4rm d sidelines
it jst happens that most pple on this thread agree wit ITsmodella's point of view where dillish is concerned and disagree wit sweetMELON's view where beverly is concerned

So u see @mr OP, its jst a normal case of territory, anytin or anyone infringing d bettermentgrin of our reps are CRUSHED

I must commend @sweetMeLON though.....she's one hell of BRAVE lady

Peace out!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 8:49pm On Aug 23, 2013
Sweetlemon:

It's not about having liver. It's about realizing that a bunch of bitter kids cannot do nada to me. They can only punch a bunch of keys on their phones or lappy to release their frustrations.
I opted out cos I'm too old for all that not cos I'm scared. If I was really scared I would have come back to talk about Dillish.

I have to go now dear.
Later!
trash
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 8:49pm On Aug 23, 2013
Sweetlemon:

I now understand why every1 was backing itsmodella
U guys were quite unfair 2 sweetlemon
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by emmansy(m): 8:51pm On Aug 23, 2013
Am just wondering how this Bervely will be passing in school, if at all she go school sef.... Would someone that works with an airline or in an airport put on a bump shot... Melvin all the way man! Cleo n Dillish seems intelligent.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 8:53pm On Aug 23, 2013
So I check twitter and the tweets aint bout BBA,its about Babylon.
Lol aint missing a thing lailai.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 23, 2013
Tuso:

I now understand why every1 was backing itsmodella
U guys were quite unfair 2 sweetlemon

You care explaining what you mean by EVERYONE? . So EVERYONE on this thread complimented itsmodella in their post?. Did you read through the fracas before making another baseless generalization like your ilk?. Or are we talking about another thread?. Can you give me EVERYONE's posts supporting itsmodella?. Smh. I give up

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 9:02pm On Aug 23, 2013
Kslib:
I'm lost! I no get wetin you mean ooo...
All izz well!

I tot u were angry at me 4 not taking ur jokes lightly or...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 9:05pm On Aug 23, 2013
Sweetlemon:
You people really need to learn how to be open to other opinions that are different from yours.
Am I seeing what I am seeing? So does it mean you Tolerate opinions from Beverly fans, opinions which are different from Yours?

Sweetlemon:

Yes my dear, I see what you are seeing. The babe does not know that each time she tries to justify Beverly she keeps shooting herself in both feet!

Sweetlemon:
cheesy cheesy
Don't mind those I-must-hate-by-force people.

Kwaaaaaaaa! Eiiiiiiiiii SMH

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1559) (1560) (1561) (1562) (1563) (1564) (1565) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.