Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,916 members, 7,835,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1596) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2177183 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1593) (1594) (1595) (1596) (1597) (1598) (1599) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:36am On Aug 25, 2013
Dannyxy: hehehe,i laff with u...
Lol.. Na @Garri-warlord i go use post tomorrow cos this thread go hot pass war zone..lol
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 12:37am On Aug 25, 2013
Lmao...bev is now a pastor! Gbam!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 12:37am On Aug 25, 2013
DILLISH:
lol, I meant d 3 magic words wink

The 3 magic words we were taught at school are Sorry, Please and Thanks undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 12:38am On Aug 25, 2013
ochongonoko: Gave melvin another 20+ votes. Team melvin, do not be weary. It's just few more hours, let's do this y'all cool

Did @Kslib got in touch with you?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Amaechi5(m): 12:38am On Aug 25, 2013
bev don de sing worship songz dis nite.2moro tinz
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:38am On Aug 25, 2013
DILLISH:
even aboki dey laugh
AND WHTS D MEANIN OF even aboki?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:39am On Aug 25, 2013
toxxxxxxx:

Same here,We love u too.

smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:39am On Aug 25, 2013
♛AndrERush♛:
Haven't seen @Mariarocks here for a while now. Hope he/she is well.
**looks left** **looks right**
Whispers ** i heard @mariarocks is a/an hermaphrodite**
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:39am On Aug 25, 2013
ninnyanny: Lmao...bev is now a pastor! Gbam!
LMAO!! $300K no be eba o...grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Beniye: 12:40am On Aug 25, 2013
Shout out to all threadmates:
GOM
BizBloke
Kslib
Iyawo
Josydaky
Ochon
GhKwame
Safarigirl
SAgirl
Sexy Fox
The Amaka
Mykali
Ayab2103
SOM
Ella.b
Skipofem
Ginger28
Dannyxy
Dmalam
Adaberry
It'sModella
F. Addict
and many others.
Thank you all for making this thread the best ever I have ever seen on Nairaland. This last 3mths has been my most happiest in this year. And GOM, I'm sorry for annoying you, I hope I am forgiven.
Love you all.smiley

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 12:41am On Aug 25, 2013
Kslib:
All izz well!
can't stop laughing
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by DILLISH: 12:41am On Aug 25, 2013
spade:

The 3 magic words we were taught at school are Sorry, Please and Thanks undecided
ok,please leave me alone!! it haf do
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:41am On Aug 25, 2013
StateOfMind: ...so bizbloke fit type epistle like this shocked shocked shocked ...dude has always been a one liner.. cheesy.

You are appreciated bro smiley .

Lwkm. Been playing this in my head for a while. Na you, Iyawo and Ostrich get epistle na.

Thanks, SOM. smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:41am On Aug 25, 2013
drulbaba: I see you, hopefully we can all be friends even after bba ends

I see you, too, bro.

Yes, hopefully.

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kejihbeau(f): 12:41am On Aug 25, 2013
C'est moi:

go and slp jor.na so u go slp pass church time con dey talk say alarm no work.
Lmao! Shior...comot 4 here
♛AndrERush♛:

Did @Kslib got in touch with you?

Nah.. Is the info he's to pass to me a new 411?. As in today's info?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:42am On Aug 25, 2013
THE AMAKA:

All is forgiven cool
gr88t,bt can u pls unquote d post,i need to modify it,then u can quote it back,too much typos......buh mehn diz feels weird,it's all gud tho...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by DILLISH: 12:44am On Aug 25, 2013
dmalam:
AND WHTS D MEANIN OF even aboki?
forget it, goodnight aboki!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:44am On Aug 25, 2013
spade: Wait!!! Jekyll and Hyde is actually BizBloke?

Fantastic speech, bro. It gives a bittersweet feeling that this thread is soon coming to an end. But I'll be sure to treasure the memories - the milestones, the fights, the epistles, the Likers Association of Nairaland, Lucifer and Satan, the camps... This thread just had it all! And I leave with a piece of it in my heart, where it will rest always. I'm glad to be a part of this great family.

God bless us all.

@highlighted, I no understand o. E be like say e get another Jekyll & Hyde for NL ni. Shey?

Thanks, bro. Lmao @ "...Likers Association of Nairaland" like say you no follow. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:45am On Aug 25, 2013
ochongonoko:

Nah.. Is the info he's to pass to me a new 411?. As in today's info?

Abeg, wetin be the info?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:45am On Aug 25, 2013
Kslib:
Lol.. Na @Garri-warlord i go use post tomorrow cos this thread go hot pass war zone..lol
All izz well!
na diz one i go use post,i plan to change identity like blizbloke after bba...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:46am On Aug 25, 2013
Omo this thread go be BABYLON by this time tomorrow and i trust the BABYLONINANS to do what they know how to do best... Lol
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 12:46am On Aug 25, 2013
Beniye: Shout out to all threadmates:
GOM
BizBloke
Kslib
Iyawo
Josydaky
Ochon
GhKwame
Safarigirl
SAgirl
Sexy Fox
The Amaka
Mykali
Ayab2103
SOM
Ella.b
Skipofem
Ginger28
Dannyxy
Dmalam
Adaberry
It'sModella
F. Addict
and many others.
Thank you all for making this thread the best ever I have ever seen on Nairaland. This last 3mths has been my most happiest in this year. And GOM, I'm sorry for annoying you, I hope I am forgiven.
Love you all.smiley

.thanks fir d shoutout.may God bless u
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:47am On Aug 25, 2013
We are aware that certain housemates resorted to diabolical means to win this game before coming into the house, but God pass all of dem.

Whether na Prophet, Babalawo, Ezemmuo, Marabout or Guru Marhaja dem go, the most consistent, nicest, cleanest, most humble, most caring, controversy-free, gossip-free, all-round good GUY will cart home the dollars and shame them all.

Brethren, can I get an AMEN?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:48am On Aug 25, 2013
lola.luv:
Much love @ Jekyll and Hydecheesy

Thanks, Lola.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 12:49am On Aug 25, 2013
Kslib:
All izz well!

LOL.... I honestly don't know what to address @Mariarocks as. At first I thought he was a '' he'' and then recently I'm starting to think he might actually be a '' she''. Do you have any idea?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:49am On Aug 25, 2013
safarigirl: We are aware that certain housemates resorted to diabolical means to win this game before coming into the house, but God pass all of dem.

Whether na Prophet, Babalawo, Ezemmuo, Marabout or Guru Marhaja dem go, the most consistent, nicest, cleanest, most humble, most caring, controversy-free, gossip-free, all-round good GUY will cart home the dollars and shame them all.

ROTFLMAO!!! grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:49am On Aug 25, 2013
Dannyxy: one love bro,it's being gr8t knowing u all too

Same here, DannyXY. smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:49am On Aug 25, 2013
Since when Melvin turn houseboy... Na wa ooo..
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:50am On Aug 25, 2013
Agbgift: Tanx alot @ Jekyll and Hyde

You're welcome, Gift.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Beniye: 12:50am On Aug 25, 2013
Ginger78: .thanks fir d shoutout.may God bless u
Amen
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Beniye: 12:51am On Aug 25, 2013
safarigirl: We are aware that certain housemates resorted to diabolical means to win this game before coming into the house, but God pass all of dem.

AMEN

(1) (2) (3) ... (1593) (1594) (1595) (1596) (1597) (1598) (1599) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.