Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,160 members, 7,860,147 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:49 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1599) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2182805 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1596) (1597) (1598) (1599) (1600) (1601) (1602) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:29am On Aug 25, 2013
ochongonoko:

grin.. Lol. I dey find wife, but na for Kslib I swear

I'm married shocked
grin grin... I tell u say i dey find wife... Lol
I just feel for the innocent girl wey go fall for this trap wey u wan use me set so..
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:29am On Aug 25, 2013
ItsModella:
hehehehehehehe grin grin

I know say na this one you go quote tongue. Ogbunike plincess tongue.

Oya say i'm lalosky too grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 1:30am On Aug 25, 2013
Please, Ochongonoko, Kslib, Danny, anybody... Could any of you guys be kind enough to post the current results of the One Campaign poll? Make we see where our boy stand.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:30am On Aug 25, 2013
ochongonoko:

No, I'm seun undecided

Seun ko, Sexkills ni. undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:30am On Aug 25, 2013
ochongonoko:

You are lalaosky grin tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:31am On Aug 25, 2013
â™›AndrERushâ™›:

grin grin gringrin Akpors own don too much sef. Na the same demon wen possess GOM grin possess Akpors too. It surely won't be easy to bind, hope you have all your tools in place , because you an in for a serious battle, a 4 hours battle.

I'm able and capable.. 20+ votes for every hour. My 4 browsers are on stand by. Tabs are open in each of them. I gat this cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 1:31am On Aug 25, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Abeg, whether she be male or female, at the end of the day, SHE is a SHE. Perhaps she's a tomboy.

Yup
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:31am On Aug 25, 2013
ochongonoko:

I don suffer grin

Oya talk say lalaosky dey use the above line too grin
I no talk say you be lalaosky nah.. I just say una get alot in common..
grin.. Lol
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:31am On Aug 25, 2013
THE AMAKA: THE AMAKA is very bored right now.... Where is Kwame.....

Wey the pic na undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:32am On Aug 25, 2013
Kslib:
I just feel for the innocent girl wey go fall for this trap wey u wan use me set so..
All izz well!

Lwkm. You don dey expose am. Abeg, continue o. Nandoing and Angeloizing things on ostrich's mind. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:32am On Aug 25, 2013
Kslib:
All izz well!
Hhahahahahah.. You don kolo finish grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 1:32am On Aug 25, 2013
ochongonoko:

Wey the pic na undecided

Modified. LOL! grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 1:33am On Aug 25, 2013
@c'est moi are u married?i hpe u are as beautiful as ur name sounds...personally i think ur name could b use as a pick up line...*coughs*na joke oh...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 1:33am On Aug 25, 2013
ochongonoko:

with all d evidences i've read.im sure u will confess by tonight wen melvin wins.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 1:33am On Aug 25, 2013
@ItsModella, are you liasing with Tansi or Ugochinyere?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:35am On Aug 25, 2013
spade: Please, Ochongonoko, Kslib, Danny, anybody... Could any of you guys be kind enough to post the current results of the One Campaign poll? Make we see where our boy stand.

The voting for it has been closed and removed but melvin got the highest vote before it was closed.. Now it remains the cash price cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 1:35am On Aug 25, 2013
ochongonoko:

I'm able and capable.. 20+ votes for every hour. My 4 browsers are on stand by. Tabs are open in each of them. I gat this cool

Well I believe you
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 1:35am On Aug 25, 2013
Dannyxy: @c'est moi are u married?i hpe u are as beautiful as ur name sounds...personally i think ur name could b use as a pick up line...*coughs*na joke oh...
lol,im single bt nt searching.pick up line ke? hmmmmm.if u wanna see my face,check my pp now b4 i remove it.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 1:35am On Aug 25, 2013
By the way, I've seen The Amaka's real pics on Facebook sha... grin

She has cute Marion Jones-like eyes grin

ahem... Anyway, BACK TO VOTING!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:36am On Aug 25, 2013
spade: @ItsModella, are you liasing with Tansi or Ugochinyere?
Both.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 1:37am On Aug 25, 2013
spade: By the way, I've seen The Amaka's real pics on Facebook sha... grin

She has cute Marion Jones-like eyes grin

ahem... Anyway, BACK TO VOTING!

You sure about that? LOL.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:37am On Aug 25, 2013
THE AMAKA:

Modified. LOL! grin grin grin

Hahahaha.. Please re-post grin.

@all lalaosky conspiracy theorists, itsmodella, papa ostrich, bizbloke, and latest addiction, c'est moi, I don't know what you guys are talking about undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 1:38am On Aug 25, 2013
ochongonoko:

The voting for it has been closed and removed but melvin got the highest vote before it was closed.. Now it remains the cash price cool

Thank goodness.

So that's 1/3 success.
2/3 would be when he walks away with the cash, and 3/3 would be when he 'paralyzes' Maria Nepembe at Babylon the same night cool

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 1:38am On Aug 25, 2013
spade: Please, Ochongonoko, Kslib, Danny, anybody... Could any of you guys be kind enough to post the current results of the One Campaign poll? Make we see where our boy stand.
it's closed bro
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 1:38am On Aug 25, 2013
ItsModella:
Both.

How many bullets?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:39am On Aug 25, 2013
C'est moi:

with all d evidences i've read.im sure u will confess by tonight wen melvin wins.

*feigns ignorance* grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:40am On Aug 25, 2013
C'est moi:

lol,im single bt nt searching.pick up line ke? hmmmmm.if u wanna see my face,check my pp now b4 i remove it.

Wey the pic undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:40am On Aug 25, 2013
@spade,dem don close am ...
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:42am On Aug 25, 2013
spade:

Thank goodness.

So that's 1/3 success.
2/3 would be when he walks away with the cash, and 3/3 would be when he 'paralyzes' Maria Nepembe at Babylon the same night cool

Hahahahaha. Rotflmao grin. Lol@paralyzes.. I pity elikem with em huge snake too. Pokehello knows how to ride grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 1:42am On Aug 25, 2013
ochongonoko:

Wey the pic undecided
too late....removed.did any1 see my face?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:42am On Aug 25, 2013
spade:

How many bullets?
20 for each.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by bintsdeyi: 1:42am On Aug 25, 2013
spade:

Thank goodness.

So that's 1/3 success.

I just saw a vision that Melvin walked away wth the cash today. Thank me latter today guyz!!! if u believe in ds like my post

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1596) (1597) (1598) (1599) (1600) (1601) (1602) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.