Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,292 members, 7,860,700 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:35 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1598) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2182961 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1595) (1596) (1597) (1598) (1599) (1600) (1601) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:18am On Aug 25, 2013
ochongonoko: Haba.. Only two females uploaded their pics!! . Ladies, wow us with your pics na. I'm looking for a wife for papa ostrich aka kslib grin

Lmao.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 1:18am On Aug 25, 2013
ochongonoko: Haba.. Only two females uploaded their pics!! . Ladies, wow us with your pics na. I'm looking for a wife for papa ostrich aka kslib grin
oga,say u,u,i mean u dey find wife,no use kslib cover up,be a man.,lols,na play oh

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 1:19am On Aug 25, 2013
safarigirl: We are aware that certain housemates resorted to diabolical means to win this game before coming into the house, but God pass all of dem.

Whether na Prophet, Babalawo, Ezemmuo, Marabout or Guru Marhaja dem go, the most consistent, nicest, cleanest, most humble, most caring, controversy-free, gossip-free, all-round good GUY will cart home the dollars and shame them all.

Brethren, can I get an AMEN?

You are getting NADA

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:19am On Aug 25, 2013
Kslib:
Lol.. You wan start this nite again shey..
All izz well!

Lol. No worry, make I arrange one kworect okpeke for you.. You deserve it wink grin

ItsModella is partly available wink

All iz well finally grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:19am On Aug 25, 2013
â™›AndrERushâ™›:

Lol. You don make me spill my drink now... . All along I thought she was a male, even though she has a female moniker. The way she expresses herself you would automatically think she's a male. I'm glad I know now, at least I'll be able to address her properly henceforth.

Abeg, whether she be male or female, at the end of the day, SHE is a SHE. Perhaps she's a tomboy.
fork adict:

You are getting NADA

gringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:20am On Aug 25, 2013
Dannyxy: oga,say u,u,i mean u dey find wife,no use kslib cover up,be a man.,lols,na play oh

Lwkm.
No mind am. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:21am On Aug 25, 2013
fork adict:

You are getting NADA

Hahaha. You no wan leave SafariGirl, abi? Lol.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:21am On Aug 25, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

She show you, abi? Make Ostrich catch you.

No mind that infant ostrich angry.. Make em dey eye wetin be my own angry.. I go soon ban am. Em no know say I be MOD angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mike404(m): 1:22am On Aug 25, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

She show you, abi? Make Ostrich catch you.
YOU NO SEE AS THE THING TAKE SWELL UP AS SHE CLIMB ELIKEM BACK ABI YOU BLIND
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:22am On Aug 25, 2013
Dannyxy: oga,say u,u,i mean u dey find wife,no use kslib cover up,be a man.,lols,na play oh

grin.. Lol. I dey find wife, but na for Kslib I swear

I'm married shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:22am On Aug 25, 2013
Lmfao!!!!
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Beniye: 1:22am On Aug 25, 2013
I dey go sleep.

Good night everyone.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:23am On Aug 25, 2013
mike404: YOU NO SEE AS THE THING TAKE SWELL UP AS SHE CLIMB ELIKEM BACK ABI YOU BLIND

Errmmm.. Are you related to @ella.b? grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 1:24am On Aug 25, 2013
Highly spiritual,bev is already smelling d ego spiritually,$300,000 no b beans
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mike404(m): 1:24am On Aug 25, 2013
ochongonoko:

No mind that infant ostrich angry.. Make em dey eye wetin be my own angry.. I go soon ban am. Em no know say I be MOD angry
BOSS I DON COMOT EYE O grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:24am On Aug 25, 2013
mike404: YOU NO SEE AS THE THING TAKE SWELL UP AS SHE CLIMB ELIKEM BACK ABI YOU BLIND

Loool. Abeg, I no see o, male Ella.tongue I no dey even watch. I wan sleep.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:24am On Aug 25, 2013
ochongonoko:

Damn!!! @lalaosky likes using this word i swear...
You guys have alot in common though...
..grin
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:25am On Aug 25, 2013
ochongonoko:

Hehehehe.

Please, are you Mukina? undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mike404(m): 1:25am On Aug 25, 2013
ochongonoko:

NO SIR
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by bintsdeyi: 1:25am On Aug 25, 2013
fork adict:

You are getting NADA

U will definitely fork urself tomorrow, bet it with me!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by bintsdeyi: 1:25am On Aug 25, 2013
fork adict:

You are getting NADA

U will definitely fork urself tomorrow, bet it with me!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 1:26am On Aug 25, 2013
ochongonoko:

grin.. Lol. I dey find wife, but na for Kslib I swear

I'm married shocked
wat?!na u flirt pass 4 diz thread oh
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:26am On Aug 25, 2013
Kslib:
..grin
All izz well!
hehehehehehehe grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:26am On Aug 25, 2013
ochongonoko:

Good question. Lol
Kslib:
..grin
All izz well!

Red handed. Damn! grin
Kslib:
..grin
All izz well!

I don suffer grin

Oya talk say lalaosky dey use the above line too grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by waxdude: 1:26am On Aug 25, 2013
safarigirl: We are aware that certain housemates resorted to diabolical means to win this game before coming into the house, but God pass all of dem.

Whether na Prophet, Babalawo, Ezemmuo, Marabout or Guru Marhaja dem go, the most consistent, nicest, cleanest, most humble, most caring, controversy-free, gossip-free, all-round good GUY will cart home the dollars and shame them all.

Brethren, can I get an AMEN?
Lmao....safarigirl...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 1:27am On Aug 25, 2013
Kslib:
**looks left** **looks right**
Whispers ** i heard @mariarocks is a/an hermaphrodite**
All izz well!

Tatafo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:27am On Aug 25, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Hehehehe.

Please, are you Mukina? undecided

No, I'm seun undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 1:28am On Aug 25, 2013
ochongonoko:

Lol.. *in wizkid's voice* no sleeping for me.. No sleeping for me grin

Na me and akpors this night.. Staying awake till 6am!!. Make una bind enough demons for Rukewe and Ugochi, na me get Akpors this night. That boy too dey misyarn. I wan show am nwii wink

grin grin gringrin Akpors own don too much sef. Na the same demon wen possess GOM grin possess Akpors too. It surely won't be easy to bind, hope you have all your tools in place , because you an in for a serious battle, a 4 hours battle.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 1:28am On Aug 25, 2013
THE AMAKA is very bored right now.... Where is Kwame.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1595) (1596) (1597) (1598) (1599) (1600) (1601) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.