Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,223 members, 7,860,421 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:47 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1634) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2182919 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1631) (1632) (1633) (1634) (1635) (1636) (1637) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 25, 2013
9ja4eva: Na wa o..so no live streaming.

Issorait

Asin this is just so stupiid. How can they not live stream the finale. Huh undecided

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 5:50pm On Aug 25, 2013
from iceprince's TL
photoshoot in SA

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SexyFox(f): 5:51pm On Aug 25, 2013
capricornian: [b]Salute to:

Kslib (All izz well), Spade, GOM, BizBloke, Ochongonoko, IyawoTM, Josydaky, Safarigirl, GhKwame, State of Mind, Amaka, Yinkade, Lalaosky, Dominique, C'est Moi, Lindsay, Miss sparkles, Geez Prince, Languys, Agbgift, Itsmodella, ella.b, Mariarocks, Mykali, Wild Child, Bizbloke, 9ja4eva, AndreRush, Sholay2011, Fork adict, Noname, Waxdude, Omonime, Miss_3v3, Royal_Pearl, Kgr28, SA_girl, Sexy Fox, Garri Warlord, Sweetlemon, Mykali, Ayab2103, Dannyxy, ..........

No be me go salute Lucifer o

I have not been posting here but I have been reading your updates for a long time. Its my strategy not to post anyway.

I just want to say THANK YOU for your posts, updates, fight, gossips, strategies, time, fun and everything you gave us. You no fit understand how much I enjoyed your posts and how I found myself always reading through so many pages. I can not remember when last I read a novel sef but u made me read lots of pages to cover days that I was busy. Thank you Guys!

Truly the fun and entertainment some of us got from this thread supersede the fun we got from watching the show itself. You guys are the bomb. You represented our Countries better than the set of Politicians we have in 9ja or even Ghana.

Can you imagine missing people wey you never meet? I LOVE YOU GUYS

THANK YOU, THANK YOU AND THANK YOU!

ONE LOVE, ONE BLOOD, ONE NAIJA, ONE AFRICA!

Yours in Love

Metodman... Alias Capricornian[/b]

TEAM MELVIN
Thanks for the shout out. Your names are funny shasmileycheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 9ja4eva: 5:51pm On Aug 25, 2013
Mariarocks:

Asin this is just so stupiid. How can they not live stream the finale. Huh undecided

It is over stupid and the videos they will upload on their site will be like 5mins or so long.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 5:51pm On Aug 25, 2013
I think I need to use the bathroom.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 5:51pm On Aug 25, 2013
No be say i go fish out streaming link for una finish,una go begin cry of MB..lol
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 25, 2013
spade: I think I need to use the bathroom.

Na tension
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 25, 2013
9ja4eva:

It is over stupid and the videos they will upload on their site will be like 5mins or so long.
I dey vex seriously
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 9ja4eva: 5:52pm On Aug 25, 2013
Kslib: No be say i go fish out streaming link for una finish,una go begin cry of MB..lol
All izz well!

I get unlimited MB my guy.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 25, 2013
Kslib: No be say i go fish out streaming link for una finish,una go begin cry of MB..lol
All izz well!

Abeg, meat am out sef.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 25, 2013
All izz well!
Guy, just drop the link angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 5:55pm On Aug 25, 2013
9ja4eva:

I noticed too. It was not fair on Beverly's part sha.

#TeamBeverly cool

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 5:57pm On Aug 25, 2013
Yimu,nepa ooh,oya salisu on that gen...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SexyFox(f): 5:57pm On Aug 25, 2013
lady deb: I rarely post but i dont go a day without reading through this thread, i am really glad that i discover this thread cost its been worthwhile, fun and enjoyable, sometimes when i read some funny post i cant help but laugh like crazy n pple around me ll be like is she ok, this thread gave me much fun than the BBA house, i know i'm going to miss u all like mad and if i have my way i wld love to meet with u all, i want to say a big shout out to all those who made me laugh, burn my food, miss meal, sleep late cos of ur permutation, brawl, update and trying to catch up with important page (it was worth it). like they say life must go on, i wish u guys the best in life n may all our dreams come true... job seekers, students praying to resume, single ready to mingle u name it. lastly may the best man or woman win. bye threadmates *kisses with lots of love*
Thanks. It was really fun. I even left the main official bba forum and focus on this thread.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 5:57pm On Aug 25, 2013
Adverts. Show starts in about 2 minutes

Fingers crossed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Amanyanabo(m): 5:57pm On Aug 25, 2013
Melvin is going to bringd money home
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 25, 2013
9ja4eva:

I doubt it... i doubt anyone on here can stream it live for us too. grin
If you wanna watch it live go to www.89.com grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 5:58pm On Aug 25, 2013
Dannyxy: Yimu,nepa ooh,oya salisu on that gen...
so of all names,na salisu you seee...
Kai @dmalam don suffer.. ***shakes head**
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by touchmeder: 5:58pm On Aug 25, 2013
All izz well!

i nor run
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 5:59pm On Aug 25, 2013
Amanyanabo: Melvin is going to bringd money home
amen...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 5:59pm On Aug 25, 2013
Live show begins
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 25, 2013
Yes the finale is here wow @ik
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 6:00pm On Aug 25, 2013
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 25, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Hahaha. I go kondolize your fingers soon.
Gbagaun! This IK suit na DIE! Fine suit!!
*sobs*am gona miss d chase lyk madt!!am feeling IK DANCE OO
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 6:00pm On Aug 25, 2013
Oboy. Things about to get real
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Krasid(m): 6:00pm On Aug 25, 2013
Ik not doing bad.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 6:00pm On Aug 25, 2013
It feels so awkward seeing IK dance ...lmao

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 6:00pm On Aug 25, 2013
The hour has COME
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by drulbaba(m): 6:00pm On Aug 25, 2013
Wetin IK dey feel. I'm feeling him o!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 6:01pm On Aug 25, 2013
Show don start o. Those of U̶̲̥̅̊ thinking its 7 should switch on o.

Ik is doing a justin bieber choreography. Niiiiice smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 6:01pm On Aug 25, 2013
LMAOOOO. IKAAAAAY MY NIGGAAAAAAAH!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1631) (1632) (1633) (1634) (1635) (1636) (1637) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.