Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,319 members, 7,860,765 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:51 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1633) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2182970 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1630) (1631) (1632) (1633) (1634) (1635) (1636) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 25, 2013
kunbeeee: I just read a post on www.bbafrica.tv that the 300kUSD is missing! Nawa o
lmao!!d cash or d cheque?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 5:36pm On Aug 25, 2013
9ja4eva:

LOL...although i believe Beverly should have been given a fair chance though.
She was very entertaining IMO(NO INSULTS ABEG).
Hopefully the results don't surprise a lot of people.

Yeah, true. Beverly might win if people voted on the basis of entertainment.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by touchmeder: 5:37pm On Aug 25, 2013
Does anyone know another website that may be streaming live? embarassed since it appears the official website has not mentioned online live show lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 25, 2013
ella.b:

wetin?

Nothing o. I dey feel you.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 25, 2013
LMAOOOO I don forget say I bet 8 slaps with somebody here if Elikem doesn't walk out first.. shocked shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 9ja4eva: 5:38pm On Aug 25, 2013
touchmeder: Does anyone know another website that may be streaming live? embarassed since it appears the official website has not mentioned online live show lipsrsealed

I doubt it... i doubt anyone on here can stream it live for us too. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 5:40pm On Aug 25, 2013
ItsModella: Please o, who knows if the finale will be streamed online?
It should,on the official website...they stream both the opening show and the grand finale
They start streaming immediately they start on the TV
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kunbeeee: 5:40pm On Aug 25, 2013
Harbosede02: lmao!!d cash or d cheque?
According to them...the money was withdrawn from the foreign account it was...and the organisers know nothing about it
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 5:40pm On Aug 25, 2013
kunbeeee: I just read a post on www.bbafrica.tv that the 300kUSD is missing! Nawa o

Na who miss am ...Make them nor try that kind thing o. I nor mind help them use torch light take find am o.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 5:40pm On Aug 25, 2013
Plz what does the pole say? I know its doesn't work that way but I'm already nervous
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 5:41pm On Aug 25, 2013
From Hakeem's TL

" To all my friends,do not despair,,my feelings for cleo will never change,twaz juss a stupid game and nothing intimate.."
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 25, 2013
god_of_music: Where is Bizbloke? Is he that Jeykll bla bla bla?? Who ASUUlize am?? grin
@Beniye
i forgive you,you are my sweetheart.. I got no grudges to hold....hope you've forgiven me too.
Peace!

Hahaha. I go kondolize your fingers soon.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 5:41pm On Aug 25, 2013
9ja4eva:

LOL...although i believe Beverly should have been given a fair chance though.
She was very entertaining IMO(NO INSULTS ABEG).
Hopefully the results don't surprise a lot of people.

Your sef notice? At least i know i wasn't the only one. Lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 5:42pm On Aug 25, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Nothing o. I dey feel you.
smiley

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 25, 2013
wild child:
It should,on the official website...they stream both the opening show and the grand finale

@wildchild I don't see anything angry embarassed undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belovedd: 5:42pm On Aug 25, 2013
Mariarocks: LMAOOOO I don forget say I bet 8 slaps with somebody here if Elikem doesn't walk out first.. shocked shocked
Who go slap who cos Elijem is 4th. so better prepare ya cheek
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belovedd: 5:42pm On Aug 25, 2013
Mariarocks: LMAOOOO I don forget say I bet 8 slaps with somebody here if Elikem doesn't walk out first.. shocked shocked
Who go slap who cos Elikem is 4th. so better start to dey prepare ya cheek
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 25, 2013
kunbeeee:
According to them...the money was withdrawn from the foreign account it was...and the organisers know nothing about it
haaaaaaaaaaa!!!!make them quickly gather money oo..
This thread go start to dey run like Usain Bolt now. sad
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mike404(m): 5:42pm On Aug 25, 2013
EVEN sheCOW SEF CORNER FOR ONE END DEY WATCH BBATHECHASE FINAL
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 5:43pm On Aug 25, 2013
They tension is high@ this moment.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by arcis: 5:45pm On Aug 25, 2013
I can see Melvin comin home with d money, trust me guys!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 25, 2013
Abeg if una see streaming link, make una tell me o. PHCN and gen are mad sad

Nonsense!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 5:46pm On Aug 25, 2013
15minutes before show starts..
Eyaaaaaaahh,i feel for all of una wey dey obodo wey no fit watch.. You are not alone...***wipes tears**
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 25, 2013
Belovedd:
Who go slap who cos Elikem is 4th. so better start to dey prepare ya cheek

shocked shocked How you take know?? Na person go slap me if Elikem no walk out first. Na me go slap if Elikem walks out first.

Thank God I know how to sprint grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 25, 2013
wild child:
IK, nothing is on the website. Can you provide us with a link? Thanks.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 25, 2013
arcis: I can see Melvin comin home with d money, trust me guys!!!
ameeeeeeeeeeeenn!!!*kneels down and start praying*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 9ja4eva: 5:47pm On Aug 25, 2013
THE AMAKA:

Your sef notice? At least i know i wasn't the only one. Lol

I noticed too. It was not fair on Beverly's part sha.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by drulbaba(m): 5:48pm On Aug 25, 2013
My blood is hot, its overflowing with so much excitement..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 25, 2013
15 minutes to 6 n cleo still tie towel for chest
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 9ja4eva: 5:48pm On Aug 25, 2013
Na wa o..so no live streaming.

Issorait
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 25, 2013
MELVIN MELVIN MELVIN!!!

NA THE CHANT WEY WE GO HEAR BEFORE/AFTER WHEN IK ANNOUNCE AM AS THE WINNER...JUST LIKE KEVIN'S OWN

(1) (2) (3) ... (1630) (1631) (1632) (1633) (1634) (1635) (1636) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.