Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,314 members, 7,860,761 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:46 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1632) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2182968 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1629) (1630) (1631) (1632) (1633) (1634) (1635) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 5:23pm On Aug 25, 2013
Belovedd:
you too spoil. focus on elikem's lips instead.
lol I can't make a single comment without u ppl thinking otherwise.
biko, I no mean am d way u dey think o.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 5:24pm On Aug 25, 2013
I'm using my Drifta as I'm not home right now but it hangs whenever I'm on the BBA channel for more than five minutes. DSTV better not fucck with me though.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by drulbaba(m): 5:25pm On Aug 25, 2013
ella.b:
I'm really gonna miss Melvin's
"u know"
"wat wat wat"
"bla bla bla"
lie, u meant his ding dong lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 25, 2013
Where is Bizbloke? Is he that Jeykll bla bla bla?? Who ASUUlize am?? grin
@Beniye
i forgive you,you are my sweetheart.. I got no grudges to hold....hope you've forgiven me too.
Peace!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 9ja4eva: 5:25pm On Aug 25, 2013
Abeg o can someone please record the finale and upload it later abeg?
Na God i dey use beg una.

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 5:26pm On Aug 25, 2013
bebe4u: Please who knows the title album or singles to cleo's song played during the party last night.
big dreams-cleo ft JK
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 5:26pm On Aug 25, 2013
@Ochongonoko THANKS FOR THE SHOUT OUT & THE AWARD! I am a true believer that charity begins at home. The way Beverly was slandered since day one did not sit well with me. Even before her fork ups i don't think she was ever given a fair chance cause for starters her outward appearance didn't appeal to many just cause she's not "pretty." i even tried to look at other countries and realize they support their reps no matter what, good or bad (ex: Selly). I am a firm believer of that. To me there is a big difference between expressing disappointment and outright bashing and hating. Even Miss_Eve said the bashing became too much which endeared her to like Beverly even more, which is the same in my case.
I feel the way Nigerians were on her case since day one didn't give her a fair chance with Africa. I mean how do you expect others to have regards for you when you have no regards for your own? Or if you insult your own mother, why be upset that others will join to insult her too? This is one of the big reasons i stood firmly by Beverly until this very moment.

And this is my opinion, so nobody has to agree with me.

And for all the shout outs i've gotten over the last 20 pages i just wanna say a big THANK YOU and that i appreciate it. ONE LOVE.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by touchmeder: 5:26pm On Aug 25, 2013
9ja4eva: Abeg o can someone please record the finale and upload it later abeg?
Na God i dey use beg una.

lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 5:26pm On Aug 25, 2013
drulbaba: lie, u meant his ding dong lol
hian! LOL
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by bebe4u(f): 5:27pm On Aug 25, 2013
ItsModella:
Life of the party
Big dreams.
Thanks @ its Modella
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mike404(m): 5:27pm On Aug 25, 2013
languys69: They should give the runner-up some money too, so that Melvin will not come home empty-handed. Perhaps some $50k.
WHATEVER YA SMOKING IS REALLY AFFECTING YA BRAIN BRO #GIVE UP
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 25, 2013
Belovedd: LEST I FORGET TO ADD....
IT WASN'T EVEN AS CLOSE AS WE THOT.

Belovedd... Na for dream or na reality you dey talk?

Abeg you don pick wrong time to dey punk person.. Talk true shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 5:28pm On Aug 25, 2013
Omo guyz d awaited time is almost here....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tuktudicko(m): 5:28pm On Aug 25, 2013
ella.b:
Tryna find out if y'all who ain't watching can watch online.
be patient pls.
Hahahahahaha!
@ella, y e be say na only u de see all dis tins? grin

Oya tell me wetin elikem no cover well
*and I knw u modified ur post*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 5:29pm On Aug 25, 2013
9ja4eva:

LMAO... u dey find some people trouble.

LOL...call it baiting the Melvin attack dogs. The thread is too dull joor. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 9ja4eva: 5:30pm On Aug 25, 2013
languys69:

LOL...call it baiting the Melvin attack dogs. The thread is too dull joor. grin

LOL...although i believe Beverly should have been given a fair chance though.
She was very entertaining IMO(NO INSULTS ABEG).
Hopefully the results don't surprise a lot of people.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Yinkade(m): 5:30pm On Aug 25, 2013
mykali: I'm using my Drifta as I'm not home right now but it hangs whenever I'm on the BBA channel for more than five minutes. DSTV better not fucck with me though.
bro just forget it.....that drifta thing I compalined to dstv since bba started that said it was a general problem...since they did not rectify it...it was part of the reasons I never used to update cos the drifta was practically useless.....once it hangs take out the battery and reinsert....wld be watching the live show on africa magic entertaiment tho
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by drulbaba(m): 5:30pm On Aug 25, 2013
ella.b:

hian! LOL
we all know you, even we the silent ones *winks*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 5:31pm On Aug 25, 2013
@modella,i don check am tire for you guys but i didnt see any hint which indicates that the finale will be streamed online..
The opening show was streamed online,so i guess they should also stream the finale..
If they didnt drop any news/hint but still streamed the opening show,then expect them to do thesame BUT if they did mention that the opening show will be streamed before hand,then no hope for you guys cos they would have also mentioned the streaming of the Grand finale but so far so good,they haven't..
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 5:31pm On Aug 25, 2013
denrele missed his flight so he's gonna watch it in 9ja
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 5:32pm On Aug 25, 2013
mike404: WHATEVER YA SMOKING IS REALLY AFFECTING YA BRAIN BRO #GIVE UP

Here comes attack dog mike404. Thanks for not disappointing me.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belovedd: 5:32pm On Aug 25, 2013
So Beverly borrowed dress for finale. what if dillish no attend the afterparty, how she go take return the dress?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 25, 2013
Thats me! But you ain't gonna see ma face! Lol

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tuktudicko(m): 5:32pm On Aug 25, 2013
30mins 2d moment of truth.
@Ochongonoko(heard osadebe's shout-out 2u tongue ) thanks 4 d recognition
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 5:33pm On Aug 25, 2013
tuktudicko:
Hahahahahaha!
@ella, y e be say na only u de see all dis tins? grin

Oya tell me wetin elikem no cover well
*and I knw u modified ur post*
Lmao..I no dey talk.
una talk say na only me dey see and all.
e good I modify am.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 25, 2013
@GOM and @Ochon! I see you
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 5:34pm On Aug 25, 2013
drulbaba: we all know you, even we the silent ones *winks*
smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 25, 2013
Helo here,no 1 knws me here and i knw no 1 here cos anytym i try 2 comment or like any post on dis thread,am usually discouraged wif d numba or pages and aw they increase every minute,xo 2dai been d last day of d chase,am here dis evening 2 support my sweetheart melvin..*take sit and grabs wine*cheers!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 25, 2013
Kslib: @modella,i don check am tire for you guys but i didnt see any hint which indicates that the finale will be streamed online..
The opening show was streamed online,so i guess they should also stream the finale..
If they didnt drop any news/hint but still streamed the opening show,then expect them to do thesame BUT if they did mention that the opening show will be streamed before hand,then no hope for you guys cos they would have also mentioned the streaming of the Grand finale but so far so good,they haven't..
All izz well!
Ok thanks. I'm still checking the website sha.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 5:34pm On Aug 25, 2013
Yinkade: bro just forget it.....that drifta thing I compalined to dstv since bba started that said it was a general problem...since they did not rectify it...it was part of the reasons I never used to update cos the drifta was practically useless.....once it hangs take out the battery and reinsert....wld be watching the live show on africa magic entertaiment tho

Maaahn... Thanks for this info oh. I'm heading home as I type this.

Can't miss this finale for anything. Even free coochie. tongue
Belovedd: So Beverly borrowed dress for finale. what if dillish no attend the afterparty, how she go take return the dress?

All of them will still be in SA for about a week more
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kunbeeee: 5:34pm On Aug 25, 2013
I just read a post on www.bbafrica.tv that the 300kUSD is missing! Nawa o

(1) (2) (3) ... (1629) (1630) (1631) (1632) (1633) (1634) (1635) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.