Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,077 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:17 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1684) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2183021 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1681) (1682) (1683) (1684) (1685) (1686) (1687) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Sweetlemon(f): 9:54am On Aug 26, 2013
noname: Let us tell the truth, if you see a picture of them together will you keep quiet? You will still say that he is with Maria because of pity and not likeness and that he is in love with Dillish. Come oh! I really hope you are not one of those crazy people on twitter who is now going as far as to tweet Melvin, Dillish and Uti about this Mellish BS. Dillish has won, she was destined to win the same way Mellish will happen if it is destined to happen. This is becoming borderline obsessive...

lol! Nope! I'm not one of the tweeter soldiers. I don't believe in taking it that far cos I believe what is meant to be will be at the end of everything.

I only say what I observe on blogs.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Sweetlemon(f): 9:57am On Aug 26, 2013
It's time to say goodbye to the thread.

And please, #Team anti-Dillish don't skip your anti-depressant pills tongue till you complete the dosage.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 9:58am On Aug 26, 2013
pics

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by vianny18(f): 10:09am On Aug 26, 2013
Stone Origin wrote:Lessons Learnt From Melvin Oduah
Melvin is a go-getter. Melvin is a focused individual. I
read updates on BlackBerry status, facebook, twitter
and all sorts. Saying Melvin is cursed, he should wash
his head, he's being monitored from his village and all
what not. To me, Melvin never gives up, Melvin never
lets opportunities slip away, he gives whatever he does
his best even if at the end he doesn't win. He is strong
indeed. Melvin has participated in ultimate search, Mr
nigeria, big brother Africa and probably more. The spirit
of almost there but not there is bad. But in Melvins
case, its determination and Zeal has kept him going.
Melvin Oduah is disciplined. While in the big brother
house, he didn't compromise his dignity. Melvin's not
winning does not make him a failure. This reminds me
of Abraham Lincoln. Abraham failed so many times, till
he eventually became a president. Advice to youths out
there, keep trying, never give up. Even if you fall, rise
again. Never remain on the ground. The ground ain't
for you. Melvin didn't stop at ultimate search, he didn't
stop at mr Nigeria, he aint gonna stop even after Big
Brother Africa. Melvin is a youth you should emulate.#stolen

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 10:11am On Aug 26, 2013
THE AMAKA:

Oh please! Nobody really like Beverly from day one. Starting with her own country Nigeria.
.right from day 1,nigerians have already started insulting her.if u go to facebook and twitter,u will other countries defending her especially southafricans from nigerians.they just took more advantage of it with d angelo saga.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Sweetlemon(f): 10:13am On Aug 26, 2013
vianny18:
Stone Origin wrote:Lessons Learnt From Melvin Oduah
Melvin is a go-getter. Melvin is a focused individual. I
read updates on BlackBerry status, facebook, twitter
and all sorts. Saying Melvin is cursed, he should wash
his head, he's being monitored from his village and all
what not. To me, Melvin never gives up, Melvin never
lets opportunities slip away, he gives whatever he does
his best even if at the end he doesn't win. He is strong
indeed. Melvin has participated in ultimate search, Mr
nigeria, big brother Africa and probably more. The spirit
of almost there but not there is bad. But in Melvins
case, its determination and Zeal has kept him going.
Melvin Oduah is disciplined. While in the big brother
house, he didn't compromise his dignity. Melvin's not
winning does not make him a failure. This reminds me
of Abraham Lincoln. Abraham failed so many times, till
he eventually became a president. Advice to youths out
there, keep trying, never give up. Even if you fall, rise
again. Never remain on the ground. The ground ain't
for you. Melvin didn't stop at ultimate search, he didn't
stop at mr Nigeria, he aint gonna stop even after Big
Brother Africa. Melvin is a youth you should emulate.#stolen

Don't worry, melvin WILL go places. Endorsements will soon start chasing him.
I am sure of that.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 10:19am On Aug 26, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

When I become active there, I'll PM you.
Aii

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 10:20am On Aug 26, 2013
sexytabhi: Beverly my winner,the chase.
The lmao moment when melvin came out fourth
The lmao moment when sl decided to vote for elikem over melvincheesy
.she is my chase,my winner.i so much love dat girl.her followers on twitter are just increasing more and more.people are eagerly waiting for her to log in.i am so happy dat despite everytin,she still has people who still believe in her and love her cos dats wat she deserves.to be loved.i wsh her and melvin all d best in life.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 10:28am On Aug 26, 2013
boity and Melvin

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jumongpan(f): 10:36am On Aug 26, 2013
Ginger78: .she is my chase,my winner.i so much love dat girl.her followers on twitter are just increasing more and more.people are eagerly waiting for her to log in.i am so happy dat despite everytin,she still has people who still believe in her and love her cos dats wat she deserves.to be loved.i wsh her and melvin all d best in life.
she is my winner too,she was the reason I watch dis season bba,she entertained me for 91days,I gat mad love for beverly,am also waiting for her to log in on twitter.I heard she won the ONE Campaign Ambassdor,I don't know how true the news is sha...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 10:36am On Aug 26, 2013
languys69:

Funny it was Dillish that won the crown, literally and figuratively. Beverly's mum must have mistakenly seen Dillish in her dreams and thought it was Beverly. grin
.kwaaaaa.u are crazy.congrats u fought really hard for ur girl.i wsh her all d best in life.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 10:37am On Aug 26, 2013
ella.b:
boity and Melvin

pls whats boity's twitter handle
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:42am On Aug 26, 2013
This thread has not been closed yet?...what are they waiting 4?...logs out
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 10:45am On Aug 26, 2013
I laff at some silly comments here. Well, tnx to all that made this thread a memorable one.

Pls, how can I get that song Sulu sang at the finale? Gosh! I forking love it.

*Adjusts vocal chord and belts tunes...dancing*

@StateOfMind! ....shez my ruby... wink
@Ochon....hez a ruby....
@Spade...hez a ruby...
@Mariarocks...hez a ruby...
@IyawoTM...shez a ruby...
@Safarigirl...shez a ruby...
@dommfa....shez a ruby...
@Languy...hez a ruby...
@Hiteelong...dats a ruby...
@Dmalam. ...hez a ruby...
@Kslib....dats the ruby...
@Amaka...eh...shez a ruby...
@Yinkade...dats a ruby...
@Sweetlemon...kai...shez a ruby...
@ItsModella...shez a ruby...
@Zimbomatic...hez a ruby...
@Belovedd. ..dats a ruby...
@Dannyxy...em...hez a ruby...
@godofmusic...yes...hez a ruby...
@Bizbloke...oh..hez a ruby...
@Dillish...chei...THAT'S THE RUBY...
@ Every one....we are all rubies...

I think I forgot @Sholay...well, hez a ruby! wink grin

*Continues to dance*

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:50am On Aug 26, 2013
****sighs**
The journey started with a day,
To be specific,a sunday.
We were looking forward to day 91 and we finally got there..
Well,i guess it all ends here...
I dont really have much to say,but i just wanna say A BIG THANK you to all those who made this thread fun..
This thread was indeed a jungle and i guess each and everyone is happy to be a survivor..
###shout out to ##team beverly## and i wish you guys all the best in life..
All izz well!
Mods pls dont lock it yet oo..
i wan write for my boy Melvin one very last time***wipes tears***
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by uchetobi(f): 10:54am On Aug 26, 2013
Sweetlemon:

"Melvin is with maria" "Melvin kissed Maria" bla bla bla
Yet there is not even one pic of them together!

You anti-Dillish ? anti-Mellish soldiers should berra give yourselves a break.

Imagine some you trying to reduce the value of her $300k in Namibia!
Wow! like seriously?
Are you guys that desperate that your brains can no longer figure out that 3M in Namibia simply means that their currency is stronger than ours?
Like seriously?
Geez!

Calm down madam! You sound like a two year old. Your dillish won...praise God but no need to go around bandying insults..if you calmed down and read like instead of running your mouth like a tap you would have realized the analysis on the money was in relation to the cost of house..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 10:57am On Aug 26, 2013
jumong pan: she is my winner too,she was the reason I watch dis season bba,she entertained me for 91days,I gat mad love for beverly,am also waiting for her to log in on twitter.I heard she won the ONE Campaign Ambassdor,I don't know how true the news is sha...
.i also heard it too.i pray its true.i will say it again,if bev was given d kind of support dat nigerians gave melvin,she would have had a good chance of winning dis money cos she was filled with life,bubbly,free spirited,strong and sweet girl.but no,dey preffered to call her ugly,slut and all types of names u culd imagine.i wanna give a shout out to derenle and mama suzzy for giving africa a chance to know and meet bev.raise ur head high bev,u are a shining star.congrats to dillish.wsh u all d best in life.bev,maria,bassey,melvin,nando,feza,neil,natasha,denzel,elikem,cleo,angelo,bimp,carry dey go.notin do u.shout out to all d teambev.i am proud of all d teambev on dis thread,u guys are really d best.u guys rock.may God bless u all for standing by bev through d storm.Theamaka,yinkade,miss sparkles,sexytabhi and others.may God replenish all d resources and money u used for bev in hundred fords in Jesus name amen.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 11:11am On Aug 26, 2013
Yinkade: Rubbish....you people would come here and be jugding people as if you are any better.....beverly na LovePeddler, na smoker ,na ashi.....babe brought pure entertainment....had Y'all supported her shw wld have come out tops....but No...supporting the cool,calm humble guy as tho bba is one church.....Richard no finger offuneka..did he not win.....keagan so straff talia?....ricco no do tawana?....karen no flirt?......u pple would come and be hyping unnesessarily....acting as tho bev is the worst thing that ever happened to bba.....THE amaka.miss sparkles....ginger....nice one peeps....love Y'all....
.i love dis ur post so much.u said d plain truth people knew but didnt want to accept.not cos i love bev but cos its d truth.take it or leave it.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:13am On Aug 26, 2013
He has participated in big competitions Thrice,
And came 2nd Twice,
He came 4th in the 3rd cos his fate was already rolled like a Dice,
Well,i guess every battle has its Price..
I strongly believe his competitive record might suck his bloody confidence like a Lice,
But i trust him to come out stronger like an Ice..
He hails from Nigeria,
And that alone gave feza and annabel serious Paranoia..
His charisma affected the chicks like Malaria,
Little wonder why he was chased by Maria..
People called them Melaria,
But it all came down to tears when eviction made die hard fans like @spade cry Ave Maria...
He retained his Dignity,
And never lost his Sanity.
I hope his One campaign video reminds iddiots like oneal that there will always be an African Unity..
I love you ,is what we heard from Boity,
No doubt,this boy still remains Mighty..
Life is a Race,
And i know his luck isnt running with great Pace,
But i believe he will still try to tie his shoe Lace,
Race to the end and finally win by his Grace..
He didnt win the BriefCase,
Despite having a large fan Base,
I just wanna remind you just Incase,
He, still remains The Chase..
His name is Melvin,
The guy who didnt get to win Like Kevin...
My special shout out goes to ##team##melvin,you guys dont know how much i love you..
Once again,i love you guys... ***muaaaaaaaahhhhhhh***

I know how it feels to chase what you want,fight for it,feel so close to it but still loose it not just once but Thrice..
Melvin,just like Liverpool, 'YOU SHALL NEVER WALK ALONE"
Written by an emotional CAPTAIN 'ALL IZZ WELL!

19 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 11:14am On Aug 26, 2013
Boboribo: Melvin was simply overrated by Nigerians and by his fellow Housemates.
.way overrated.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Sugahylz(f): 11:14am On Aug 26, 2013
Kslib: ****sighs**
The journey started with a day,
To be specific,a sunday.
We were looking forward to day 91 and we finally got there..
Well,i guess it all ends here...
I dont really have much to say,but i just wanna say A BIG THANK you to all those who made this thread fun..
This thread was indeed a jungle and i guess each and everyone is happy to be a survivor..
###shout out to ##team beverly## and i wish you guys all the best in life..
All izz well!
Mods pls dont lock it yet oo..
i wan write for my boy Melvin one very last time***wipes tears***

I'm touched
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jmaine: 11:15am On Aug 26, 2013
Sweetlemon:

Don't worry, melvin WILL go places. Endorsements will soon start chasing him.
I am sure of that.

Very correct. . . .The negative slur against his supposed "cursed head" will catalyse his ascension to merited fame and benefits.

@Strictly Team Melwin . . . .
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by aodis: 11:20am On Aug 26, 2013
Well Big brother season 9! Let see how it goes! Let see the stunts multi choice will pull again. Biola Alabi and her crew! If u say Nigeria has been winning and because of dat you will tamper with votes to pls the rest den don't borther involving the said country Nigeria. It was clear they wanted the SA countries to come tops! I bet melvin would have come 2nd if not the winner. They tampared with votes from SL and Angola!!!Really I don't think pple will be dat keen on watching BBA 9!!!! Until they prove to be fair and square. Let me also urge Governors and ambassadors ministers and the president of Nigeria to honor The Nigerian contingent from the just concluded BBA Season 8, the Chase!!

Verdict this is to show Biola and her Cohort rigged and defamed melvin in the eyes of africa!

Melvin was rubbed!!! We want to see wat happened to the votes from the countries below

Serri lone, Angola and Tanzania!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Yinkade(m): 11:20am On Aug 26, 2013
sholay2011: I laff at some silly comments here. Well, tnx to all that made this thread a memorable one.

@Ochon....hez a ruby....
@Spade...hez a ruby...
@Languy...hez a ruby...

*Continues to dance*
yesss I am a rubyy...... DL link to ruby. http://www.lumeviews.com/2013/08/25/audio-sulu-salma-ruby-ruby/ enjoy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 11:21am On Aug 26, 2013
THE AMAKA:

Where is the person that said West Africa picked Melvin as the chosen one? Then how Melvin had Angola in the bag.
Ethiopia went to Beverly, so morals weren't a factor for them after all.
Twitter, FB, NL means nothing, absolutely nothing!
East Africa decided the winner. I said if we don't keep at least one east Africa, West Africa ain't winning SHIIT!
.yeah i remember someone on dis thread saying euthiopia will neva vote bev cos she has low moral values.wat happened now?.anyway am happy she didnt leave with zero country vote as some haters were expecting.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:24am On Aug 26, 2013
sholay2011: I laff at some silly comments here. Well, tnx to all that made this thread a memorable one.

@Ochon....hez a ruby....
@Spade...hez a ruby...
@Languy...hez a ruby...

*Continues to dance*
Lol.. Nice one bro..
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jmaine: 11:34am On Aug 26, 2013
Kslib: He has participated in big competitions Thrice,
And came 2nd Twice,
He came 4th in the 3rd cos his fate was already rolled like a Dice,
Well,i guess every battle has its Price..
I strongly believe his competitive record might suck his bloody confidence like a Lice,
But i trust him to come out stronger like an Ice..
He hails from Nigeria,
And that alone gave feza and annabel serious Paranoia..
His charisma affected the chicks like Malaria,
Little wonder why he was chased by Maria..
People called them Melaria,
But it all came down to tears when eviction made die hard fans like @spade cry Ave Maria...
He retained his Dignity,
And never lost his Sanity.
I hope his One campaign video reminds iddiots like oneal that there will always be an African Unity..
I love you ,is what we heard from Boity,
No doubt,this boy still remains Mighty..
Life is a Race,
And i know his luck isnt running with great Pace,
But i believe he will still try to tie his shoe Lace,
Race to the end and finally win by his Grace..
He didnt win the BriefCase,
Despite having a large fan Base,
I just wanna remind you just Incase,
He, still remains The Chase..
His name is Melvin,
The guy who didnt get to win Like Kevin...
My special shout out goes to ##team##melvin,you guys dont know how much i love you..
Once again,i love you guys... ***muaaaaaaaahhhhhhh***

I know how it feels to chase what you want,fight for it,feel so close to it but still loose it not just once but Thrice..
Melvin,just like Liverpool, 'YOU SHALL NEVER WALK ALONE"
Written by an emotional CAPTAIN 'ALL IZZ WELL!

Nice one bruv . . . but I dey suspect you oo!! See nicely crafted lyrics . . cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 11:34am On Aug 26, 2013
Pokello

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 11:40am On Aug 26, 2013
more

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 11:41am On Aug 26, 2013

@Ochon....hez a ruby....
@Spade...hez a ruby...
@Languy...hez a ruby...

*Continues to dance*

Lol, I see you sulupinso..much love.. wink

Royalpearl, you were a humble and objective supporter of your hommies. I appreciate the S\O. God bless..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 11:42am On Aug 26, 2013
Pokello ‏@pokellosexxy

The moment we went in to celebrate with her. pic.twitter.com/g3DqCNta92

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 26, 2013
Can they close this thread already, seem people cannot enjoy their victory without trying to rub it in... Whoever it was that claimed that melvin was overrated cannot truly claim that dillish was a better player... It seems to me the rest of africa listened to the outcry against west Africans and Nigeria in particuIar, pokellos rants, oneals hate... This factors played a major role..I believe it was meant to be, she has won it and there is nothing dat can be done about it, but this show is beginning to lose its credibility, even if melvin doesn't win, the 2 country vote is preposterous... The organisers better put their shit together, if this type of thing happens again, there might be an uproar and the show would lose its value..

(1) (2) (3) ... (1681) (1682) (1683) (1684) (1685) (1686) (1687) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.