Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,361 members, 7,860,993 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:28 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1685) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2183011 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1682) (1683) (1684) (1685) (1686) (1687) (1688) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 11:46am On Aug 26, 2013
Pokello ‏@pokellosexxy

My boy for life. In the mall yesterday!! pic.twitter.com/0JQyxW2nUk

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 11:49am On Aug 26, 2013
Pokello ‏@pokellosexxy

That nigga Elikem mehnnnn. Up n about pic.twitter.com/PEbSU06okf

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 11:50am On Aug 26, 2013
Any why are people screaming for closure of thread? Mods don't just close thread anyhow, there are no quarrels and the thread starter has not requested for it. Go back to other bba thread and check if they were closed. The fact that melvin did not win does not mean the thread should be closed automatically. If you want to unfollow the thread, then do so peacefully.

Lindsay n ella B, pls keep the pictures and post-finale updates coming till the excitement fizzles out. Thanks.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 11:52am On Aug 26, 2013
Comments under the picture of Elikem, when Pokello posted it.

louisa kabange ‏@babylummie 5m

@pokellosexxy finally daddy s up awwww,mummy plz tell him2 tok us plz
Details
Ashley Maseko/Nkoana ‏@FirstladyNkoana 4m

@pokellosexxy I feel the love you have 4 each other! #totalbliss
Details
Sandy Mlambo ‏@SandyMlambo1 3m

@pokellosexxy oooh so sweet pliz pass on our love we got nothn bt mad love for Polikem u kno hw we do it ride or die..
Details
P• ‏@Philly__E 2m

Sika ye d3“@pokellosexxy: That nigga Elikem mehnnnn. Up n about pic.twitter.com/p3dAcOJ7AZ”
Details
citizen don kekye ‏@asareboamah 2m

@pokellosexxy He is looking satisfied......Love is a beautiful thing Bleep
Details
Omowunmi Onalaja ‏@telly_tubie 1m

@pokellosexxy u guyz shld keep it real babes
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 26, 2013
StateOfMind: Any why are people screaming for closure of thread? Mods don't just close thread anyhow, there are no quarrels and the thread starter has not requested for it. Go back to other bba thread and check if they were closed. The fact that melvin did not win does not mean the thread should be closed automatically. If you want to unfollow the thread, then do so peacefully.

I tire o, no be small vex these melvin fans dey vex

I was just smh when different people were giving final shout outs and departing from the thread because melvin didn't win. Its only a game, no need to take it so serious.

Besides I am sure melvin would also become very rich and famous in future because of his stay in the big brother house so he didn't lose out completely.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 11:54am On Aug 26, 2013
Yinkade: yesss I am a rubyy...... DL link to ruby. http://www.lumeviews.com/2013/08/25/audio-sulu-salma-ruby-ruby/ enjoy
God bless you. Just downloaded it oo. I love d song.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 11:57am On Aug 26, 2013
StateOfMind: Any why are people screaming for closure of thread? Mods don't just close thread anyhow, there are no quarrels and the thread starter has not requested for it. Go back to other bba thread and check if they were closed. The fact that melvin did not win does not mean the thread should be closed automatically. If you want to unfollow the thread, then do so peacefully.

Lindsay n ella B, pls keep the pictures and post-finale updates coming till the excitement fizzles out. Thanks.
Nice post. cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 12:04pm On Aug 26, 2013
Errmmmm...My fellow Nairalanders.
This news I'm getting is making me laugh.

Rumour has it that LK4 slept with Fatima.
Oneal posted a tweet about rlshps that surprised him and how Lk4 is gonna mention sum'n in his interview with metrofm bout wat oneal said.

All in all,pls chk..Lk4's mentions 4 updates.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:05pm On Aug 26, 2013
jmaine:

Nice one bruv . . . but I dey suspect you oo!! See nicely crafted lyrics . . cool
Thanks bro.. No suspect me oo... lol
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:09pm On Aug 26, 2013
ella.b:

Oneal posted a tweet about rlshps that surprised him and how Lk4 is gonna mention sum'n in his interview with metrofm bout wat oneal said.

Drop lk4 handle make i check am..
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 12:14pm On Aug 26, 2013
ella.b:

Dayum!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 12:16pm On Aug 26, 2013
Kslib:
Drop lk4 handle make i check am..
All izz well!

LK_four
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 26, 2013
Kslib: He has participated in big competitions Thrice,
And came 2nd Twice,
He came 4th in the 3rd cos his fate was already rolled like a Dice,
Well,i guess every battle has its Price..
I strongly believe his competitive record might suck his bloody confidence like a Lice,
But i trust him to come out stronger like an Ice..
He hails from Nigeria,
And that alone gave feza and annabel serious Paranoia..
His charisma affected the chicks like Malaria,
Little wonder why he was chased by Maria..
People called them Melaria,
But it all came down to tears when eviction made die hard fans like @spade cry Ave Maria...
He retained his Dignity,
And never lost his Sanity.
I hope his One campaign video reminds iddiots like oneal that there will always be an African Unity..
I love you ,is what we heard from Boity,
No doubt,this boy still remains Mighty..
Life is a Race,
And i know his luck isnt running with great Pace,
But i believe he will still try to tie his shoe Lace,
Race to the end and finally win by his Grace..
He didnt win the BriefCase,
Despite having a large fan Base,
I just wanna remind you just Incase,
He, still remains The Chase..
His name is Melvin,
The guy who didnt get to win Like Kevin...
My special shout out goes to ##team##melvin,you guys dont know how much i love you..
Once again,i love you guys... ***muaaaaaaaahhhhhhh***

I know how it feels to chase what you want,fight for it,feel so close to it but still loose it not just once but Thrice..
Melvin,just like Liverpool, 'YOU SHALL NEVER WALK ALONE"
Written by an emotional CAPTAIN 'ALL IZZ WELL!

Nice one, bro. See you around.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 12:18pm On Aug 26, 2013
@kslib,mehn u too much! Wonderful wonderful wonderful write up ! I read English literature but I couldn't have done better! Thanks for loving and supporting melvin! I have saved the write up! Cos I'm gan be reading it until I get over melvin's loss! Thanks once again!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:21pm On Aug 26, 2013
ella.b:

LK_four
Tnx.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 26, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Hmmm... Guess I've found it.grin Blue?
lool...yeah. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:29pm On Aug 26, 2013
@bizbloke na for where you see @modella pic. For nairaland abi where?
Me sef wan see grin grin
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 26, 2013

I wonder why MOD go lock thread ni
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 26, 2013
Kslib: @bizbloke na for where you see @modella pic. For nairaland abi where?
Me sef wan see grin grin
All izz well!
Sharrap jor....you've already seen my pics grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mystikal(m): 12:33pm On Aug 26, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
Goodnight Beautiful ppl. Now i can final concentrate and have less distractions now that show is over tongue. Anyways had so much fun on this thread. We fought hard, laughed hard, cryd hard,got along, disagreed, just everything went down on this thread but am glad for all the input everyone made towards making this thread a success.

My shout out's to those who particularly made this thread enjoyable and contributed:

Spade(Really funny you made me laugh almost everyday so much)
Ochongonoko(Unbiased and so sweet)
SOM( My favorite poster, everything you had to say was just so on point)
Itsmodella(Loved your sense of humor and say it like it is whenever you posted)
IyawoTm(Your posts were also always on point)
Kslib
Gh Patriot(Loved your patriotism and realness)
The Amaka
Safari girl(Drove me nuts with your over analysis lol)
Ms sparkles(Lol i rem when Selly was still here we had a fight on earlier pages)
Cest Moi
Tuso
Lindsay
Chriskwaku
fork addict(loved your weird sense of humor and craziness)
Maria Rocks
Otumfour
Mystikal
ella.b
Dmalam
GOM
Dannyx
languy69
sholay2011
Miss_3v3
Wildchild(Lol at least now we know you are not IK)
Belvine33
Afam4ver
SA girl
hiteelong
sexytabhi
Lindsay

And to everyone else i did not mention, thanks for making it a good 91days.
P.S we may not have won but we are still winners. We had a really tough time this time in Bba and our haters still left before we did. Night

thanks dearie, nice when 'non avid' bba fans like us get a mention sometimes. #

twas a good ride, at least my chase came a third against all odds. My naija reps did ok too. Life goes on!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 12:34pm On Aug 26, 2013
Meanwhile,

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 26, 2013
ItsModella:
lool...yeah. grin

Hehe. Not only that, red and black (this was hard to come by sha). cheesy

You've got height sha and you look like her. Yeah.

Didn't see the last. undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:35pm On Aug 26, 2013
ItsModella:
Sharrap jor....you've already seen my pics grin
Lol.. That was years ago nah..
I have forgotten how you look like. The only thing i remember is your height and sweet smile..
Can you pls post it from me once more..
Thanks in advance..grin plssss!!
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 26, 2013
Kslib: @bizbloke na for where you see @modella pic. For nairaland abi where?
Me sef wan see grin grin
All izz well!

Yes o. For NL.

Oh! You don already see her pic before.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mystikal(m): 12:38pm On Aug 26, 2013
sholay2011:
God bless you. Just downloaded it oo. I love d song.

have it on replay

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by OLU33: 12:39pm On Aug 26, 2013
elikem Kumordzie ‏@elikem_detailor should start using his twitter account already.....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:39pm On Aug 26, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Yes o. For NL.

Oh! You don already see her pic before.
Many many many many years ago na im see am last.. Lol
I no even remember again..***sigh**
Oya na,i dey wait..
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 26, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Hehe. Not only that, red and black (this was hard to come by sha). cheesy

You've got height sha and you look like her. Yeah.

Didn't see the last. undecided
I look like who? Well, the rest were removed.

Kslib:
Lol.. That was years ago nah..
I have forgotten how you look like. The only thing i remember is your height and sweet smile..
Can you pls post it from me once more..
Thanks in advance..grin plssss!!
All izz well!
I'll go after you. I really want to see your pic grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 26, 2013
Kslib:
Many many many many years ago na im see am last.. Lol
I no even remember again..***sigh**
Oya na,i dey wait..
All izz well!
It was just last year December, dude. You too dey exaggerate grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 12:42pm On Aug 26, 2013
mystikal:

have it on replay
As in...the song is nice. The lady Sulu featured made it better.

And wia Sulu started to mention dia names was kinda touching and brought back memories... cry

Feza! Shez a ruby...
Biguesa...hez a ruby...
Etc.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:42pm On Aug 26, 2013
ninnyanny: @kslib,mehn u too much! Wonderful wonderful wonderful write up ! I read English literature but I couldn't have done better! Thanks for loving and supporting melvin! I have saved the write up! Cos I'm gan be reading it until I get over melvin's loss! Thanks once again!
Thanks ..
You still havent gotten over his loss? Eyaaah,take it easy ehn.. Lol
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 12:42pm On Aug 26, 2013
ella.b:

LK4 na dog sha. so all that love for Koketso don dey wear out or na wetin and wt.f is wrong with Fatima? can't she just leave other women's men alone?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1682) (1683) (1684) (1685) (1686) (1687) (1688) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.