Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:13 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1686) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2183038 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1683) (1684) (1685) (1686) (1687) (1688) (1689) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by easyflex: 12:43pm On Aug 26, 2013
Kslib: He has participated in big competitions Thrice,
And came 2nd Twice,
He came 4th in the 3rd cos his fate was already rolled like a Dice,
Well,i guess every battle has its Price..
I strongly believe his competitive record might suck his bloody confidence like a Lice,
But i trust him to come out stronger like an Ice..
He hails from Nigeria,
And that alone gave feza and annabel serious Paranoia..
His charisma affected the chicks like Malaria,
Little wonder why he was chased by Maria..
People called them Melaria,
But it all came down to tears when eviction made die hard fans like @spade cry Ave Maria...
He retained his Dignity,
And never lost his Sanity.
I hope his One campaign video reminds iddiots like oneal that there will always be an African Unity..
I love you ,is what we heard from Boity,
No doubt,this boy still remains Mighty..
Life is a Race,
And i know his luck isnt running with great Pace,
But i believe he will still try to tie his shoe Lace,
Race to the end and finally win by his Grace..
He didnt win the BriefCase,
Despite having a large fan Base,
I just wanna remind you just Incase,
He, still remains The Chase..
His name is Melvin,
The guy who didnt get to win Like Kevin...
My special shout out goes to ##team##melvin,you guys dont know how much i love you..
Once again,i love you guys... ***muaaaaaaaahhhhhhh***

I know how it feels to chase what you want,fight for it,feel so close to it but still loose it not just once but Thrice..
Melvin,just like Liverpool, 'YOU SHALL NEVER WALK ALONE"
Written by an emotional CAPTAIN 'ALL IZZ WELL!

Nice one bro !!
U da best.
U contributed immensely in making this thread what it is today.your posts usually embellished with humor practically lit up this thread
That's a tribute straight from d heart and from an intelligent mind.

Good luck in your endeavours.
All izz well
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:45pm On Aug 26, 2013
ItsModella:

I'll go after you. I really want to see your pic grin
Lmao!!!! Huh?
You wan lie say you no see am yesternight when i upload am and left it there for good 5minutes..
Guess what? You were online at that time and i gave a notice before uploading it.. Abeg try anther lie.. Lol
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Drahmah: 12:47pm On Aug 26, 2013
Modella post biko, me sef wanna see
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Drahmah: 12:48pm On Aug 26, 2013
But why cnt ya'll use a pic on ur profiles? That's why I like adaberry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by OLU33: 12:49pm On Aug 26, 2013
DILLISH AND HER BOYFRIEND STEVEN

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 12:49pm On Aug 26, 2013
berry boo ‏@BetyzoneBoo

Behind d scene!!!!@rubikscube pic.twitter.com/GWJnRYNd3Z

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Drahmah: 12:49pm On Aug 26, 2013
Kslib:
Lmao!!!! Huh?
You wan lie say you no see am yesternight when i upload am and left it there for good 5minutes..
Guess what? You were online at that time and i gave a notice before uploading it.. Abeg try anther lie.. Lol
All izz well!
nobody dey see all these pictures una dey post o! Shuoh!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:50pm On Aug 26, 2013
Hehehehehe!!!! I just dey laugh..
I hope all those wey don bow out of this thread no go follow me drag for the next special page coming in *****minutes..
Ok ooo..
All izz well!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 12:51pm On Aug 26, 2013
Drahmah: nobody dey see all these pictures una dey post o! Shuoh!
Abeg I dey see am oh.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 26, 2013
Kslib:
Lmao!!!! Huh?
All izz well!
I didn't see it, I swear. I was surprised when ella.b or so said she saw your picture, I just assumed she knew you on facebook or something.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 26, 2013
Kslib:
Many many many many years ago na im see am last.. Lol
I no even remember again..***sigh**
Oya na,i dey wait..
All izz well!

Many years? undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by OLU33: 12:52pm On Aug 26, 2013
STEVEN!!

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:52pm On Aug 26, 2013
Drahmah: But why cnt ya'll use a pic on ur profiles? That's why I like adaberry
Shey na you be that white guy wey siddon ontop eagle for your profile.. Lmfao!!!
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 26, 2013
Drahmah: But why cnt ya'll use a pic on ur profiles? That's why I like adaberry
See who is talking. Why can't you put up your own picture? grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Drahmah: 12:55pm On Aug 26, 2013
Kslib: Hehehehehe!!!! I just dey laugh..
I hope all those wey don bow out of this thread no go follow me drag for the next special page coming in *****minutes..
Ok ooo..
All izz well!!
which page again?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mystikal(m): 12:55pm On Aug 26, 2013
sholay2011:
As in...the song is nice. The lady Sulu featured made it better.

And wia Sulu started to mention dia names was kinda touching and brought back memories... cry

Feza! Shez a ruby...
Biguesa...hez a ruby...
Etc.

yea, twas a well thought out idea. The joy n emotions those housemates will feel anytime the song gets air play or gets played at some club. Must be nice!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:55pm On Aug 26, 2013
Drahmah: nobody dey see all these pictures una dey post o! Shuoh!
Lol.. C'est moi don see me..
I don see her too.
I don see god of music..
Na ysterday night .. You no know say this thread don turn babylon? Na for night things det happen.. Lol
I sure say like 3people apart from c'est moi see me 'keep quiet' cos i know who dey online that time..lol
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:57pm On Aug 26, 2013
sholay2011:
Abeg I dey see am oh.
Huh? ***shocked face**
Its a lie..

Wait a min? How many handles you get.. Lol
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 26, 2013
ItsModella:
I look like who? Well, the rest were removed.

Michelle

Oh, okay. No need to look for more.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 12:58pm On Aug 26, 2013
berry boo ‏@BetyzoneBoo 24m

Good bye joberg. Thank you biggy & our amazing fans!!!! Congratulations to d delicious!!!!!! will b back in 10 days pic.twitter.com/dTbw2T9kcd

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Drahmah: 12:59pm On Aug 26, 2013
sholay2011:
Abeg I dey see am oh.
lol. I mean kslib and co. Them face o? U sabi dem modella, ella.B facially? Evn u 'mr dillish'
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:00pm On Aug 26, 2013
ItsModella:
I didn't see it, I swear. I was surprised when ella.b or so said she saw your picture, I just assumed she knew you on facebook or something.
Ok!! Post yours and mine will follow..
I guess we have a deal.. Lol
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 1:01pm On Aug 26, 2013
Drahmah: lol. I mean kslib and co. Them face o? U sabi dem modella, ella.B facially? Evn u 'mr dillish'
You wan see ma face. No biggie. Wud upload it on my profile nd remove it ASAP.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 26, 2013
Kslib: Hehehehehe!!!! I just dey laugh..
Ok ooo..
All izz well!!

Loool. 1700!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 1:01pm On Aug 26, 2013
Kslib,i see ur pic,...i also saw swit lemon nd itsmodella...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 26, 2013
Kslib:
Shey na you be that white guy wey siddon ontop eagle for your profile.. Lmfao!!!
All izz well!

You bad o. Lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Drahmah: 1:02pm On Aug 26, 2013
Kslib:
All izz well!
me, I get alter-ego too. Na him b that cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:02pm On Aug 26, 2013
Drahmah: which page again?
Better no log out oo..
I no wan hear "had i known".. Ehen..
Special page **loading**
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 26, 2013
Kslib:
Lol.. C'est moi don see me..
I don see her too.
I don see god of music..
Na ysterday night .. You no know say this thread don turn babylon? Na for night things det happen.. Lol
I sure say like 3people apart from c'est moi see me 'keep quiet' cos i know who dey online that time..lol
All izz well!

Upload am again. tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 1:03pm On Aug 26, 2013
I also saw state of mind nd c'est moi
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 26, 2013
Kslib:
Ok!! Post yours and mine will follow..
I guess we have a deal.. Lol
All izz well!
ok....my picture is still loading grin grin

Sholay, we're waiting for your own pic.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Drahmah: 1:04pm On Aug 26, 2013
ItsModella:
See who is talking. Why can't you put up your own picture? grin
I did o. Once...but u hv nva cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (1683) (1684) (1685) (1686) (1687) (1688) (1689) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.