Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,950 members, 7,848,856 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:09 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1824) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2180028 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1821) (1822) (1823) (1824) (1825) (1826) (1827) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:36am On Sep 08, 2013
Drahmah: Abeg, una go manage that one to9t, till later...check my profile now...

Nice one!!

grin grin I don see am. Which tattoo be that?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:37am On Sep 08, 2013
Choi!!!! As it stands now, na evening mass sure for me oh!!! Don't wanna go sleeping in church today! Goodnight/Goodmorning everybody!!!! D vigil was worth it
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Drahmah: 2:39am On Sep 08, 2013
ItsModella:
Is your tattoo a tree or something?
a cross in a tree, yea

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:39am On Sep 08, 2013
Oya make una go sleep. I go wait till 3:30 to prove @ochon dey lie! + I think @itsmodella doesn't like crowd and I want to talk to her

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Drahmah: 2:40am On Sep 08, 2013
Mariarocks:

Nice one!!

grin grin I don see am. Which tattoo be that?

cross dey inside tree...abi na flower I go call am...lol

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Drahmah: 2:41am On Sep 08, 2013
1818 put me 4 trouble. I hate to sleep this late!...gud9t ppl

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:43am On Sep 08, 2013
Mariarocks: Oya make una go sleep. I go wait till 3:30 to prove @ochon dey lie! + I think @itsmodella doesn't like crowd and I want to talk to her
LOL!!!! Goodluck on dat bro!!!!cheesycheesy @itsmodella,gree for d guy! Highest u play d "i will think abt/ova it" card cheesycheesy!! Its Beta dan d outright NO!!!!gringringrin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 2:44am On Sep 08, 2013
Just wanna add something:::
@mariarocks,feel free to break @modella's shell and get in..
You might see my username online,but i'm not..
*sleep things**
All izz well!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:44am On Sep 08, 2013
Drahmah: cross dey inside tree...abi na flower I go call am...lol

seen seen

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:45am On Sep 08, 2013
Mariarocks:

Loool! Let them agree tongue tongue.

Honestly that "No undecided" was shocking. I was expecting it but...... some mean thingzzz undecided
Reminds me when somebody said here to me that "over confidence is not good" grin grin

The person didn't actually say "is not good" but the usual way it is said so..
click2cbn: LOL!!!! Goodluck on dat bro!!!!cheesycheesy @itsmodella,gree for d guy! Highest u play d "i will think abt/ova it" card cheesycheesy!! Beta dan d NO!!!!gringringrin
Common now, how was I supposed to phrase a simple NO? He was the one who even said something like "It's a Yes/No question"...durrhhh!!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:45am On Sep 08, 2013
Una log out naaaa. Gawshhhh! angry angry. No make d girl run abeg!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:47am On Sep 08, 2013
ItsModella:

Common now, how was I supposed to phrase a simple NO? He was the one who even said something "It's a Yes/No question"...durrhhh!!!!

Do you still mean the no undecided

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:50am On Sep 08, 2013
Mariarocks:

Do you still mean the no undecided
Yes.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:50am On Sep 08, 2013
The more you waste time in replying that question, the more I doubt your previous answer

justsaying

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:51am On Sep 08, 2013
ItsModella:
Yes.

lipsrsealed lol.

Why are u being so hard?
I just wanna try. Are u scared or something undecided

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:53am On Sep 08, 2013
Mariarocks:

lipsrsealed lol.

Why are u being so hard?
I just wanna try. Are u scared or something undecided
No, I'm not, I'm just not interested in anything. undecided

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:53am On Sep 08, 2013
It better be a looooooooooooong explanation you're writing oh undecided lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:54am On Sep 08, 2013
Abeg who still dey here dey like my posts undecided undecided grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:55am On Sep 08, 2013
ItsModella:
No, I'm not, I'm just not interested in anything. undecided

Why?

You have a boyfriend shocked shocked

I never even asked you that undecided lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:57am On Sep 08, 2013
Mariarocks:

Why?

You have a boyfriend shocked shocked

I never even asked you that undecided lipsrsealed
No, I don't. undecided

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:58am On Sep 08, 2013
ItsModella:
No, I don't. undecided

Then why undecided

I mean you could still say no in the end cuz I just wanted to try but you're not even letting me try undecided undecided lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:59am On Sep 08, 2013
Oh God, who is liking the comments for goodness sake? undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:00am On Sep 08, 2013
Mariarocks:

Then why undecided

I mean you could still say no in the end cuz I just wanted to try but you're not even letting me try undecided undecided lipsrsealed
Do you mind sending a PM? This thread is just not it. undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:02am On Sep 08, 2013
LIKERS GO AWAY!!! AHN AHN NA WETIN angry

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:02am On Sep 08, 2013
ItsModella:
Do you mind sending a PM? This thread is just not it. undecided undecided

I don't remember the password I used so I can't pm. Do you want me to give u my email or the other way around ?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:03am On Sep 08, 2013
GAWSHHH this internet wan fall my hand angry angry angry this school sef

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:05am On Sep 08, 2013
Mariarocks:

I don't remember the password I used so I can't pm. Do you want me to give u my email or the other way around ?
Do I send you a PM? I don't want to drop my email here...I don't trust folks around here.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:07am On Sep 08, 2013
ItsModella:
Do I send you a PM? I don't want to drop my email here...I don't trust folks around here.

I wouldn't be able to see it is what I'm saying. Cuz I don't remember the password I used for the email.

Let me just give u mine then. Hurry up and jot it down oh grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:08am On Sep 08, 2013
Loool I just have to confess. grin grin I gave u the 4th like to that PM suggestion grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:09am On Sep 08, 2013
Mariarocks:

I wouldn't be able to see it is what I'm saying. Cuz I don't remember the password I used for the email.

Let me just give u mine then. Hurry up and jot it down oh grin grin

Got it. Expect my mail in a couple of mins.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:10am On Sep 08, 2013
Don't you guys have to be in bed or something? Why are you liking all the freaking comments? undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:10am On Sep 08, 2013
ItsModella:
Got it. Expect my mail in a couple of mins.

Bye bye likers. No more gist for youuuu grin grin grin when I dey warn una to stop liking the posts una no gree hear word!!!

Ntooooiiinn grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1821) (1822) (1823) (1824) (1825) (1826) (1827) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.