Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,938 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1826) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2177220 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1823) (1824) (1825) (1826) (1827) (1828) (1829) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 08, 2013
I tender my unreserved apologies to papa ostrich and Mr maria modella. I didn't know when I slept off. I didn't wanna "guy" you fellaz. It's not a reasonable excuse but that's what really happened. Even my phone alarm couldn't wake me

Abeg make una two no vex, I agree say I Bleep up

Happy sunday y'all

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 12:53pm On Sep 08, 2013
Briareos:

That book is an overhyped 'bowl of sputum'. undecided sad

Okay, maybe the book is not as disheartening as I made it out to be, but yeah, if I had the knowledge I have now before reading the book, I wouldn't touch it with a tresvigintillion metres long pole. undecided
Really? asked them on one thread like that,that hope i won't be disappointed.will continue reading anyways.thanks.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:13pm On Sep 08, 2013
ochongonoko: I tender my unreserved apologies to papa ostrich and Mr maria modella. I didn't know when I slept off. I didn't wanna "guy" you fellaz. It's not a reasonable excuse but that's what really happened. Even my phone alarm couldn't wake me

Happy sunday y'all
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 1:28pm On Sep 08, 2013
at silverbird

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 1:29pm On Sep 08, 2013
more

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 1:32pm On Sep 08, 2013
C'est moi:

If i catch u,ehn! just started reading '50shades of Grey' this morning.had to transfer frm my phone to my system to read better.I think u guys were talking abt book 1,2, and 3.Don't understand.d one i have here starts wit.....'I scowl with frustration at myself in the mirror,bla bla bla'.pls,help me crosscheck wit urs.
p.s- it has 341pages on my system.thanks.
I blive that's d prologue ur talking bout?
u ll get pissed off with d female xter(well,I was)but I prefer book 2 and 3 to 1 tho.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 1:39pm On Sep 08, 2013
ella.b:

I blive that's d prologue ur talking bout?
u ll get pissed off with d female xter(well,I was)but I prefer book 2 and 3 to 1 tho.
Oh ok....thanks.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 1:59pm On Sep 08, 2013
ochongonoko: I tender my unreserved apologies to papa ostrich and Mr maria modella. I didn't know when I slept off. I didn't wanna "guy" you fellaz. It's not a reasonable excuse but that's what really happened. Even my phone alarm couldn't wake me

Happy sunday y'all

So you still haven't posted the picture you promised over a week ago . Today na me and you, either you post am or bad thing go happen grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 2:01pm On Sep 08, 2013
@ ella.b Thanks for all the pics btw .. Keep them coming.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 2:47pm On Sep 08, 2013
Hmmmm 12 guest,i know una. Show yourselfs. Happy sunday all.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 08, 2013
OH MY GHHAARRRD! Wetin happen na! Some badbelle people sha grin grin. As I was about to embark on my journey into lalaland yesterday, na so my Allergies just kick in oh! Earlier than expected because they never start at this time! Na so I begin dey sneeze everywhere, dey get hives, and what not shocked shocked shocked

God is with me! angry angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nikky341: 2:58pm On Sep 08, 2013
Tnx @ella.b for the pics
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 08, 2013

Happy sunday y'all

Taaa make we hear word. Post something jo grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 08, 2013
C'est moi:

Ehen? reallllly? and u knw dat because?

LMAO! See as u wan eat me grin grin

If na lie, just talk say na lie abeg!

I KNOW IT BECAUSE YOU NEVER DENY AM grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 08, 2013
ella.b:
Lmao..so I missed all d love in Tokyo that was happening on dis thread..its a good thing I caught up with previous pages.

@itsmodella and Mariarocks woohoooo grin

Errmm..kslib and C'est moi Félicitations/not.

Raises one eyebrow...confused what my name is doing here undecided undecided undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 08, 2013
Dannyxy: what now?aleast i see u are making progress....

Raises another eyebrow in utter confusion and slurplise shocked undecided undecided

itsmodella and I are just friends, where u people watching the back of your phone/computer or what grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 3:19pm On Sep 08, 2013
Mariarocks:

Taaa make we hear word. Post something jo grin grin grin

Also haven't seen yours btw. Be nice enough to upload it for my viewing pleasure. cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 08, 2013
ella.b:
more
Beverly's weave and Selly's make-up...what's going on? undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 3:26pm On Sep 08, 2013
@MI, I like what I'm seeing ooo winkI think I told M to keep it on the low here on NL, which I think is perfect tongue Mr Ochon, who is next? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 08, 2013
♛AndrERush♛:

Also haven't seen yours btw. Be nice enough to upload it for my viewing pleasure. cool

Mehn u have to wait for ninnyanny to show up and ask first bro. Na because of her I upload am sef but I never know she don log out. She was still online 5 mins before I even upload am undecided undecided don't know what happened.

Be patient
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 08, 2013
Mehn where spade dey undecided undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 08, 2013
ToyinDipo: @MI, I like what I'm seeing ooo winkI think I told M to keep it on the low here on NL, which I think is perfect tongue Mr Ochon, who is next? cheesy

who be MI undecided undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 3:43pm On Sep 08, 2013
Mariarocks:

who be MI undecided undecided
Answer = who responded tongue tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 3:46pm On Sep 08, 2013
Mariarocks:

Raises another eyebrow in utter confusion and slurplise shocked undecided undecided

itsmodella and I are just friends, where u people watching the back of your phone/computer or what grin grin
it's still progress
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by DILLISH: 3:51pm On Sep 08, 2013

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 08, 2013
ToyinDipo:
Answer = who responded tongue tongue

Goodu one! grin grin but I no no wetin u dey yarn sha
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 08, 2013
Dannyxy: it's still progress

Its not progress until I say it is progress. No dey try work ur way out of the slap I owe u bros

grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 3:55pm On Sep 08, 2013
Mariarocks:

Goodu one! grin grin but I no no wetin u dey yarn sha
You should already know that you can't pull that on me again. Let's just leave it like that for a while. How is I doing wink wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 4:01pm On Sep 08, 2013
I get amebo wey i wan do hear.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 4:03pm On Sep 08, 2013
ItsModella:
Beverly's weave and Selly's make-up...what's going on? undecided
E tire me o
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 4:06pm On Sep 08, 2013
Mariarocks:

Mehn u have to wait for ninnyanny to show up and ask first bro. Na because of her I upload am sef but I never know she don log out. She was still online 5 mins before I even upload am undecided undecided don't know what happened.

Be patient

Not sure if I'll be able to keep an eye on @ninny to know when she comes online though. I'm in Ghana at the moment and barely have enough time to use the Internet because of other activities I'm engaged in. We'll see
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 4:06pm On Sep 08, 2013
Agbgift: I get amebo wey i wan do hear.
Oya tell me and don't leave any detail out.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1823) (1824) (1825) (1826) (1827) (1828) (1829) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.