Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,208 members, 7,860,355 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:51 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1825) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2182903 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1822) (1823) (1824) (1825) (1826) (1827) (1828) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:13am On Sep 08, 2013
Yekpa! Its almost 3:30 grin grin grin

Rubs hand while I wait for @ochons picture grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:15am On Sep 08, 2013
Mariarocks: Yekpa! Its almost 3:30 grin grin grin

Rubs hand while I wait for @ochons picture grin grin
Check your mail.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:18am On Sep 08, 2013
ItsModella:
Check your mail.

I've replied u since jo. You're the one that hasn't angry

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:21am On Sep 08, 2013
Mariarocks:

I've replied u since jo. You're the one that hasn't angry
Oh my bad...just replied.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 3:25am On Sep 08, 2013
you all should go to bed,and allow Itsmodella and mariarocks do their thing.
Off to dreamland again.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:26am On Sep 08, 2013
ItsModella:
Oh my bad...just replied.

Something something something I've replied grin grin grin

Just messing with the likers grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:26am On Sep 08, 2013
Agbgift: you all should go to bed,and allow Itsmodella and mariarocks do their thing.
Off to dreamland again.

I thought u were one of the likers sef grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:29am On Sep 08, 2013
Itsmodella shuu! You're taking time oh undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 3:31am On Sep 08, 2013
Mariarocks:

I thought u were one of the likers sef grin grin grin

No oo. I was busy reading up all the pages i missed while asleep.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:31am On Sep 08, 2013
Mariarocks: Itsmodella shuu! You're taking time oh undecided undecided
Blame Yahoo. I keep receiving the mail 2-3 mins after you say you've replied.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:33am On Sep 08, 2013
Agbgift:

No oo. I was busy reading up all the pages i missed while asleep.

Lol ok. That mean say u miss all the pictures?? Eyah grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:33am On Sep 08, 2013
ItsModella:
Blame Yahoo. I keep receiving the mail 2-3 mins after you say you've replied.

Seriously undecided undecided WTF!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 3:34am On Sep 08, 2013
@ostrich,i dont blame you sha..
I thought you could be trusted,but guess i was wrong.. I blame myself...
No wahala....**shakes head like lizard**
**keeps straight face+++
**jumps on bed**
All izz well!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 3:35am On Sep 08, 2013
Mariarocks:

Lol ok. That mean say u miss all the pictures?? Eyah grin grin

I miss am o. The sleep just paid we sudden visitation .

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:36am On Sep 08, 2013
ItsModella:
Check your mail.
so u ve becom a photographer n u now send pictures around.

B careful.
Or else...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:36am On Sep 08, 2013
The last time wey him talk say him upload am, I no see anything.

Make I see d excuse him go use this time! angry angry angry

Thank God say na only me no dey here this time cool

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:37am On Sep 08, 2013
ighoosagie: so u ve becom a photographer n u now send pictures around.

B careful.
Or else...
Go away undecided

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:37am On Sep 08, 2013
ighoosagie: .

LOL! TF undecided undecided

What pictures boss? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided cuz that's not what she's doing

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:38am On Sep 08, 2013
Agbgift:

I miss am o. The sleep just paid we sudden visitation .

Eyah! Maybe tomorrow abi today, u go see some
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 3:44am On Sep 08, 2013
Mariarocks:

Eyah! Maybe tomorrow abi today, u go see some

I hope am lucky to see them by then.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 3:45am On Sep 08, 2013
good night@all.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 10:48am On Sep 08, 2013
Mariarocks:

Haba na! You be fresh boy! No wonder cest moi dey trip grin grin grin
Ehen? reallllly? and u knw dat because?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:04am On Sep 08, 2013
C'est moi:

Ehen? reallllly? and u knw dat because?
Dont mind him? angry
No need to worry,i have already de-bunked that false claim on your behalf.. lipsrsealed
No need to worry,maria was just messing around..
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 11:12am On Sep 08, 2013
Kslib:
Dont mind him? angry
No need to worry,i have already de-bunked that false claim on your behalf.. lipsrsealed
No need to worry,maria was just messing around..
All izz well!
Saw it,nice one.happy sunday.....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:25am On Sep 08, 2013
C'est moi:

Saw it,nice one.happy sunday.....
Happy sunday to you too..
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 11:33am On Sep 08, 2013
Lmao..so I missed all d love in Tokyo that was happening on dis thread..its a good thing I caught up with previous pages.

@itsmodella and Mariarocks woohoooo grin

Errmm..kslib and C'est moi Félicitations/not.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:35am On Sep 08, 2013
ella.b:
Lmao..so I missed all d love in Tokyo that was happening on dis thread..its a good thing I caught up with previous pages.

Can you pls elaborate on the bolded? sad sad sad sad..
**keeps straight face***
All izz still well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:14pm On Sep 08, 2013
Mariarocks: @ochongonoko, @Dannyxy, @ToyinDipo the way I wan land una uppercut eh
what now?aleast i see u are making progress....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 12:24pm On Sep 08, 2013
Kslib:
Can you pls elaborate on the bolded? sad sad sad sad..
**keeps straight face***
All izz still well!
Lol,I meant weldone ooo.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 12:29pm On Sep 08, 2013
ella.b:

If i catch u,ehn! just started reading '50shades of Grey' this morning.had to transfer frm my phone to my system to read better.I think u guys were talking abt book 1,2, and 3.Don't understand.d one i have here starts wit.....'I scowl with frustration at myself in the mirror,bla bla bla'.pls,help me crosscheck wit urs.
p.s- it has 341pages on my system.thanks.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:40pm On Sep 08, 2013
ella.b:

Lol,I meant weldone ooo.
Weldone as how?
Weldone for what?
..*keeps straigh face**
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Briareos(m): 12:49pm On Sep 08, 2013
C'est moi:

If i catch u,ehn! just started reading '50shades of Grey'. this morning.had to transfer frm my phone to my system to read better.I think u guys were talking abt book 1,2, and 3.Don't understand.d one i have here starts wit.....'I scowl with frustration at myself in the mirror,bla bla bla'.pls,help me crosscheck wit urs.
p.s- it has 341pages on my system.thanks.

That book is an overhyped 'bowl of sputum'. undecided sad

Okay, maybe the book is not as disheartening as I made it out to be, but yeah, if I had the knowledge I have now before reading the book, I wouldn't touch it with a tresvigintillion metres long pole. undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (1822) (1823) (1824) (1825) (1826) (1827) (1828) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.