Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,088 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:33 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1829) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2182767 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1826) (1827) (1828) (1829) (1830) (1831) (1832) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 7:22pm On Sep 08, 2013
Mariarocks:

No oh. I'm not feeling too good is what I mean.

grin grin I think I should let others answer that question.

Can I also see @TheAmaka?? I've been demanding to see u since haba undecided

Loool sorry I didn't read ur post well. Something distracted me grin grin. Yes u guyz should tell her if i'm ugly or goodlooking lipsrsealed

It's surely passed 2 hours, when are you uploading it?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 7:23pm On Sep 08, 2013
♛AndrERush♛:

Try listening to '' Road to Zion'' by Damien Marley when you are high. I swear you'll absolutely love it. It'll take your highest up a notch lol. It is a secret recipe I used back when I was still blazing.

Lol. Gonna, make a note of that now. Thanks for the tip. kiss
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 08, 2013
THE AMAKA:

You may see me one of these days. I actually would like to have a Skype session with some folks but people here LOVE being anonymous. Oh well...lol

Lol. I'm not on skype. I'd take u up on that offer and open an account then. cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Drahmah: 7:25pm On Sep 08, 2013
THE AMAKA:

I could very much equate it to that. LOL
I thought you were gone...we missed you
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 08, 2013
♛AndrERush♛:

It's surely passed 2 hours, when are you uploading it?

Oh right on it
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 7:25pm On Sep 08, 2013
Mariarocks:

Lol. I'm not on skype. I'd take u up on that offer and open an account then. cool

I'll let you know when i have time to Skype then you can make the account.
Anyone is free to join!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Drahmah: 7:26pm On Sep 08, 2013
Dannyxy: Let me nt say what i want to say...btt sme pple ar treading on thin ice nd it will soon break...i am nt a kid nd my sense of reasoning cannot b isulted
oga, pls don't vex. Sorry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 08, 2013
Loooool @drahmah y u dey sound like 2 diff people dey control ur account grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 7:27pm On Sep 08, 2013
Drahmah: I thought you were gone...we missed you

Awwwww... wink

School things sha...
Like Mariarocks, school for me also started back up the week of the finale. So i just skim through most times.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Drahmah: 7:27pm On Sep 08, 2013
THE AMAKA:

Let what go?
whatever it is with "that poster" on here
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 7:27pm On Sep 08, 2013
THE AMAKA:

Lol. Gonna, make a note of that now. Thanks for the tip. kiss

You are always welcome. Glad I could be of help in that regard lol

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 7:28pm On Sep 08, 2013
Drahmah: whatever it is with "that poster" on here

I didn't say anything sha but if the shoe fits, that poster can wear it! Hahahaha
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Drahmah: 7:30pm On Sep 08, 2013
Mariarocks: Loooool @drahmah y u dey sound like 2 diff people dey control ur account grin grin grin
lol. Omo na jekyll and hyde things
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 7:31pm On Sep 08, 2013
Mariarocks:

Oh right on it

Alright
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 08, 2013
♛AndrERush♛:

Alright

I don post am. Scroll up I go soon take am down
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 7:32pm On Sep 08, 2013
Mariarocks:

Oh right on it
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 7:32pm On Sep 08, 2013
Mariarocks:

Oh right on it

Alright
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 08, 2013
Drahmah: lol. Omo na jekyll and hyde things

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 08, 2013
♛AndrERush♛:

Alright
U see am
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Drahmah: 7:34pm On Sep 08, 2013
THE AMAKA:

I didn't say anything sha but if the shoe fits, that poster can wear it! Hahahaha
lol. Hopefully, d poster won't wear it...let it go, yea?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Drahmah: 7:35pm On Sep 08, 2013
Mariarocks:
U see am
I no see am o
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 7:35pm On Sep 08, 2013
Mariarocks:
U see am

Nope. How many sec you Leave am? Lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 08, 2013
Drahmah: I no see am o

♛AndrERush♛:

Nope. How many sec you Leave am? Lol

shocked shocked shocked oh boy I give una hand oh loool! E be like say una need deliverance against the spirit of lastma sha
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 7:40pm On Sep 08, 2013
Mariarocks:

shocked shocked shocked oh boy I give una hand oh loool! E be like say una need deliverance against the spirit of lastma sha

I was on the phone

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 7:41pm On Sep 08, 2013
I see person pics now. Who be that? The person fine sha.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Drahmah: 7:42pm On Sep 08, 2013
Agbgift: I see person pics now. Who be that? The person fine sha.
put ur own
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 08, 2013
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahah GOM!!!! You open thread for Josydaky?? shocked shocked Is she missing grin grin oh boy your case serious oh. I dey hail

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Drahmah: 7:43pm On Sep 08, 2013
Mariarocks:

e nor last na
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Drahmah: 7:45pm On Sep 08, 2013
@Maria do it again na
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 7:45pm On Sep 08, 2013
Drahmah: put ur own

No! I did that already yesterday. So its past.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 08, 2013
Drahmah: e nor last na

♛AndrERush♛:

I was on the phone

Abeg make una tell me when una ready again
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Drahmah: 7:46pm On Sep 08, 2013
Mariarocks: Hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahah GOM!!!! You open thread for Josydaky?? shocked shocked Is she missing grin grin oh boy your case serious oh. I dey hail
odikwa serious

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1826) (1827) (1828) (1829) (1830) (1831) (1832) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.