Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,171 members, 7,860,202 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:45 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1828) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2182871 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1825) (1826) (1827) (1828) (1829) (1830) (1831) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Drahmah: 5:54pm On Sep 08, 2013
Agbgift:

Express leave you be that then. No more picture posting.
ah abeg o. Me I nor dey when u post am

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 08, 2013
Mariarocks:

lool. no be wetin u dey think oh. grin grin i no even know wetin u dey think sef undecided undecided
lol! I no think anything oh! Na observation i observe!! I hear say people just dey like una post dat nyt?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Drahmah: 6:01pm On Sep 08, 2013
@maria you be lion! Linus! Elijah!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Drahmah: 6:03pm On Sep 08, 2013
THE AMAKA: The azz-kissing on this thread sha....lmaoooo.
Wassup Mariarocks! You no get school again?

*still playing catchup*
that is "dissing with style"...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 08, 2013
THE AMAKA: The azz-kissing on this thread sha....lmaoooo.
Wassup Mariarocks! You no get school again?

*still playing catchup*

You. Where in the world have u been?

Ha! Says who? I get school oh! Infact "it is taking over my life presently" grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 08, 2013
click2cbn: lol! I no think anything oh! Na observation i observe!! I hear say people just dey like una post dat nyt?

hmmmm. I no notice am.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 08, 2013
Drahmah: @maria you be lion! Linus! Elijah!

How so grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 6:19pm On Sep 08, 2013
Mariarocks:

You. Where in the world have u been?

Ha! Says who? I get school oh! Infact "it is taking over my life presently" grin grin

Lol. I sometimes scan through the pages and have seen you commenting a whole lot. I thought maybe you attend one of those schools that start mid to late September.
You're really a guy tho..... I liked it better when you kept up the ambiguity. Added a little suspense every time. Lol
Hope all is well sha...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 6:22pm On Sep 08, 2013
Drahmah: that is "dissing with style"...

Lol. It is what it is. When folks think its cool to play on people's intelligence cause they've got groupies. Now all of a sudden "fighting isn't cool"
Abeg abeg abeg. Lol

Will stop by if there are any more updates. Peace. cool

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Drahmah: 6:30pm On Sep 08, 2013
THE AMAKA:

Lol. It is what it is. When folks think its cool to play on people's intelligence cause they've got groupies. Now all of a sudden "fighting isn't cool"
Abeg abeg abeg. Lol

see punchlines...abeg u dey rap?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 08, 2013
10 guests, I see una o. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 08, 2013
THE AMAKA:

Lol. I sometimes scan through the pages and have seen you commenting a whole lot. I thought maybe you attend one of those schools that start mid to late September.
You're really a guy tho..... I liked it better when you kept up the ambiguity. Added a little suspense every time. Lol
Hope all is well sha...

Nah my school resumed the last week of bba I think.

Lool! I liked the suspense too. Wish I kept it up actually.

Just going through something but its all good.

I missed you undecided undecided so did Ginger grin grin. I trust you're jacking well in school.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Drahmah: 6:40pm On Sep 08, 2013
Likers' association of nairaland(LAN)

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 08, 2013
THE AMAKA:

Abeg abeg abeg. Lol

The embolden part affected me in your "subtle diss" grin. Had to clarify myself

I wanted them to stop the beef cos apart from the fact that both of 'em are my friends, I felt it was too personal. I'm always against E-fights, that's the reason why @GOM scolded me to "stop spoiling the fun" whenever I try to make peace during my early days on this thread and I had to stop interfering. That's why @som and @itsModella thought I was @lalaosky. If 'twas the kind of disagreement involved while defending different HMs, like the way fork addict disagreed with @safarigirl and team melvin, I won't be trying to douse the fire, I just thought it was too personal, that's why wink

Welcome back.. Missed ya.. Greet Mr kwame for me cool

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 08, 2013
ochongonoko:

The embolden part affected me in your "subtle diss" grin. Had to clarify myself

I wanted them to stop the beef cos apart from the fact that both of 'em are my friends, I felt it was too personal. I'm always against E-fights, that's the reason why @GOM scolded me to "stop spoiling the fun" whenever I try to make peace during my early days on this thread and I had to stop interfering. That's why @som and @itsModella thought I was @lalaosky. If 'twas the kind of disagreement involved while defending different HMs, like the way fork addict disagreed with @safarigirl and team melvin, I won't be trying to douse the fire, I just thought it was too personal, that's why wink

Welcome back.. Missed ya.. Greet Mr kwame for me cool

I don laugh tire.

You see yourself? grin Your conscience no pure at all. I know say you must quote am. cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 7:00pm On Sep 08, 2013
Drahmah: see punchlines...abeg u dey rap?

Lol. No. In fact i don't really listen to rap unless i'm high. I'll listen to anything when i'm high. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 7:06pm On Sep 08, 2013
Yes i am. Hope whatever you're going through isn't too troublesome. That hurdle shall pass.
And shout out to ginger! :*
Btw, can anyone tell me if Mariarocks is good looking or not? Hahahaha!

Mariarocks:

Nah my school resumed the last week of bba I think.

Lool! I liked the suspense too. Wish I kept it up actually.

Just going through something but its all good.

I missed you undecided undecided so did Ginger grin grin. I trust you're jacking well in school.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Drahmah: 7:09pm On Sep 08, 2013
THE AMAKA: Yes i am. Hope whatever you're going through isn't too troublesome. That hurdle shall pass.

modella and kslib would know...I missed "the event"
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 7:09pm On Sep 08, 2013
Let me nt say what i want to say...btt sme pple ar treading on thin ice nd it will soon break...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Drahmah: 7:10pm On Sep 08, 2013
THE AMAKA: Yes i am. Hope whatever you're going through isn't too troublesome. That hurdle shall pass.

kslib and modella would know...I missed "the event"
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Drahmah: 7:11pm On Sep 08, 2013
THE AMAKA:

Lol. No. In fact i don't really listen to rap unless i'm high. I'll listen to anything when i'm high. grin
you should get high often!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 7:11pm On Sep 08, 2013
I'm having difficulty quoting people on my phone....
Anyway, @Ochongonoko
That's not really what I was getting at. Besides i know you're usually a peacemaker in some cases but my post wasn't necessarily just about you. Lol. But if the shoe fits sha...
I'm doing magnificent tho grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 7:13pm On Sep 08, 2013
Let me nt say what i want to say...btt sme pple ar treading on thin ice nd it will soon break...i am nt a kid nd my sense of reasoning cannot b isulted

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 7:13pm On Sep 08, 2013
Dannyxy: Let me nt say what i want to say...btt sme pple ar treading on thin ice nd it will soon break...

Why not just speak your mind instead of making noise about it but not saying anything? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 08, 2013

No oh. I'm not feeling too good is what I mean.

grin grin I think I should let others answer that question.

Can I also see @TheAmaka?? I've been demanding to see u since haba undecided

Loool sorry I didn't read ur post well. Something distracted me grin grin. Yes u guyz should tell her if i'm ugly or goodlooking lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 7:14pm On Sep 08, 2013
Drahmah: you should get high often!

Lol. I definitely should. Its always amazing where my mind chooses to travel. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Drahmah: 7:20pm On Sep 08, 2013
THE AMAKA:

Lol. I definitely should. Its always amazing where my mind chooses to travel. grin
lol. Highness is a haven...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 7:21pm On Sep 08, 2013
Mariarocks:

No oh. I'm not feeling too good is what I mean.

grin grin I think I should let others answer that question.

Can I also see @TheAmaka?? I've been demanding to see u since haba undecided

You may see me one of these days. I actually would like to have a Skype session with some folks but people here LOVE being anonymous. Oh well...lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 7:21pm On Sep 08, 2013
THE AMAKA:

Try listening to '' Road to Zion'' by Damien Marley when you are high. I swear you'll absolutely love it. It'll take your highest up a notch lol. It is a secret recipe I used back when I was still blazing.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Drahmah: 7:21pm On Sep 08, 2013
@THE AMAKA...let it go
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 7:22pm On Sep 08, 2013
Drahmah: lol. Highness is a haven...

I could very much equate it to that. LOL
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 7:22pm On Sep 08, 2013
Drahmah: @THE AMAKA...let it go

Let what go?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1825) (1826) (1827) (1828) (1829) (1830) (1831) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.