Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,322 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1879) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2171577 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1876) (1877) (1878) (1879) (1880) (1881) (1882) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 12, 2013
GH KWAME:
Lol, edit c0mpl3t3........ But charl3y! It is very revealing 00!

Thanks. You did it again o. shocked

Lol @ very revealing. You never see other peeps own, that's why. You go know say I be learner wey dey learn under learner.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 12, 2013
Kslib:
Ok!!!
Airtel don start their rubbish sef again.. Na manage i take dey post so sef..
All izz well!

Hahaha. E dey happen for my side, too. Just switched to MTN. Dunno if one can't get a reliable network at all.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 2:43pm On Sep 12, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Hahaha. E dey happen for my side, too. Just switched to MTN. Dunno if one can't get a reliable network at all.
Me sef tire ooooo..
All izz still well sha!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 3:21pm On Sep 12, 2013
Lol...some fans though,

@valeriehopeedet: @Melvin0duah I will remain in my bucatti if don't Rt me http://pic.twitter.com/GZLjzcSqjR

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 3:45pm On Sep 12, 2013
Lmao...melvin go hear am

@I_are_otii: MELVIN oya Reply her now b4 I swear for you!!!! RT @kwinyboo1: @Melvin0duah av been stalkn dz nigga 4 2 ... http:///cuPa0zsyDh

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 12, 2013
Ginger78: .why u dey call am fool na.lol.

lool i no mean am. sorry

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 12, 2013
dominique: Lols, you guys are clowns. Na so you just turn kslin and c'est moi to by force couple grin, Dannyx pele you hear, all izz well cheesy

Who is this carujnella fella sef? I'm catching some ochongs vibes from him tho he trys to keep his posts very short.

Why are u apologizing to him grin grin grin grin. He knows what he's doing.

D guy dey fear Gh Kwame

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 4:00pm On Sep 12, 2013

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 4:01pm On Sep 12, 2013

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 4:27pm On Sep 12, 2013

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 4:28pm On Sep 12, 2013
ninnyanny: https://youtube.com/watch?feature=

I guess we r hving d same probs regarding d video.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 12, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Looool. Lemme keep my suspicion on low key for now.

I'll prolly quote this post in 2 weeks or a month.
grin

shocked shocked Ehm. undecided undecided undecided before you and others start to believe this your hypothetical ideology that u are about to state in 2 weeks time, let me just back track you now. I know what you are on about. Anytime I say something about Ella. B, that's when your sense of smell becomes the most active. grin grin don't worry, no dey fear...i no dey crush on your girlfriend haba undecided undecided. Ahn, what kind of person do you think I am grin undecided. Lool Drahmah see wetin u dey cause. This guy don dey start to believe that I be real asha. grin grin

Anyway, make I just dey blunt with you now. I am NOT crushing on Ella.b. I consider various factors before expressing my feelings for someone. One of them includes distance and i'm not gonna declare/make myself have feelings for someone that I have 0.05% chance of ever meeting in my life.

Secondly, was it not just last week that I publicly expressed my interest for @itsmodella? Despite the embarrassment I faced from her grin, feelings don't just go away like that shocked.

Thirdly, I'm a guys guy.... I know that I'm a flirt but haba, I no fit do that one na because I read you dairy last night and I know how much u like "E.B" grin grin.

In conclusion, don't get it twisted oh. Whenever I tease u and your girlfriend, all na just for fun.

Oh and let me just clear everything now. For all of you (ladies most especially grin grin) that think there is something going on behind closed doors between @itsmodella and I... Make I just burst that bubble now and tell you that there is absolutely nothing. We all know she will pick @ochon/lalaosky or semid4lyfe before even considering me grin grin.

Ok the bolded na joke oh. But seriously, there's nothing. angry angry cry grin grin

angry I'm done being blunt.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 12, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

What do I smell? undecided

Read my first reply to your post this morning. tongue

Ok, angry angry angry i'm not enjoying this anymore. Stop this hypothesis

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 12, 2013
C'est moi:
I kinda have a feeling on who kslib is crushing on,definately not me and I will NEVER mention the person's name.So,let's carry on and have fun.good afternoon all.

Just like ToyinDipo, I can bet Kslib's house...and your house sef, that it is YOU he likes the most here. grin grin I am that sure grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 12, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Lmao. Na me you wan use find internet connection money, ba? You no see well. grin Mtcheew!

I noticed she uses those emoticons a lot but it was of no use saying it ni. tongue

About the matchmaking thingy, you can as well say you've been stalking us on the TVD thread, big headt. cheesy

Taa! Forget Semid. You like her. No! I mean, YOU REALLY LIKE ITSMODELLA. It's V-E-R-Y O-B-V-I-O-U-S. I can bet my kidney on this. grin grin No just deny am. And if you are really Lalaosky, then, ditto to ItsModella. For real! cheesy

GBAMEST @your last paragraph

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 12, 2013
@ginger hellloooo right back at ya wink wink wink kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 4:55pm On Sep 12, 2013
ella.b:
Melvin and bev's interview.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=nPKE_MUeZXs

[flash=600,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPKE_MUeZXs[/flash]

smiley

You're welcome.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 5:19pm On Sep 12, 2013
Funny enough, I came across this post made a long time ago grin

The way things eventually turned out can be quite shocking, because na 180 degrees grin

THE AMAKA: Whats with all this hypocrisy that Melvin is dull and won't stand a chance with Africa? Is Melvin more dull than Pokello of last week that "won" 8 country votes? Pokello who only started to shine a few days after Elikem entered the house? Pokello that only wakes up, paints her face, eats, lies on the couch with a blanket, and act uninterested in everything? In fact, Elikem is the only thing keeping her relevant. And some wanna say Pokello was saved because of her looks/complexion? Aint Melvin handsome/good looking too? Its funny how those that were bashing Beverly in the beginning are now preferring her over Melvin. Which goes to show that you cant judge a book by its cover. At the end of the day, Big Brother Africa is a game of NUMBERS & CHESS. Wendall that won BBA 6 was entertaining? Of course not!

Also for those that are so bent on seeing Melvin sleep with either Dellish, Maria, or whoever else, do you guys understand the game at all? Sleeping with or having a "relationship" with one girl could as well turn out to be Melvin's downfall. Have you seen Betty/Bolt? LK4/Koketso? Now its turning into O'Neal/Feza. From previous seasons it was Ernest/Bhoke in the same scenario. This relationship thing is overrated cause Africa will quickly be over it in about a week's time and call the couple dull and boring. It could also make Melvin enemy #1 since it'll seem as if he is playing an LK4 game by either "leading" one or the other on, blah blah. It could get messy, really quick. Then Africa will rain all sorts of harsh names on Dellish or Maria for opening their legs to Melvin? This is not a sexx show, PLEASE. I like the way Melvin is now, just that he should open up a bit more.

LOL! grin cool

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 5:31pm On Sep 12, 2013
spade: Funny enough, I came across this post made a long time ago grin

The way things eventually turned out can be quite shocking, because na 180 degrees grin

LOL! grin cool
Lmao!!!!
The last bolded killed me.... Lwkmd!!!
I no follow ooooo....
All izz well!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by suze(f): 5:31pm On Sep 12, 2013
O boy dis thread still dey so shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 12, 2013
Mariarocks:

Ok, angry angry angry i'm not enjoying this anymore. Stop this hypothesis

Dude! shocked

Haba! You're taking this far ni. sad

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 12, 2013
Mariarocks:

1) shocked shocked Ehm. undecided undecided undecided before you and others start to believe this your hypothetical ideology that u are about to state in 2 weeks time, let me just back track you now. I know what you are on about. Anytime I say something about Ella. B, that's when your sense of smell becomes the most active. grin grin don't worry, no dey fear...i no dey crush on your girlfriend haba undecided undecided. Ahn, what kind of person do you think I am grin undecided. Lool Drahmah see wetin u dey cause. This guy don dey start to believe that I be real asha. grin grin

2) Anyway, make I just dey blunt with you now. I am NOT crushing on Ella.b. I consider various factors before expressing my feelings for someone. One of them includes distance and i'm not gonna declare/make myself have feelings for someone that I have 0.05% chance of ever meeting in my life.

3) Secondly, was it not just last week that I publicly expressed my interest for @itsmodella? Despite the embarrassment I faced from her grin, feelings don't just go away like that shocked.

Thirdly, I'm a guys guy.... I know that I'm a flirt but haba, I no fit do that one na because I read you dairy last night and I know how much u like "E.B" grin grin.

In conclusion, don't get it twisted oh. Whenever I tease u and your girlfriend, all na just for fun.

Oh and let me just clear everything now. For all of you (ladies most especially grin grin) that think there is something going on behind closed doors between @itsmodella and I... Make I just burst that bubble now and tell you that there is absolutely nothing. We all know she will pick @ochon/lalaosky or semid4lyfe before even considering me grin grin.

Ok the bolded na joke oh. But seriously, there's nothing. angry angry cry grin grin

angry I'm done being blunt.

Can't stop laughing. I wrote some lines and you verbal fed me with an epistle *faints*

Lol @ girlfriend. I just hope you're not taking this serious ni.

I no even know which sentence I go highlight come reply, but hey, everyone's kidding. I am, too.

In short, your head there.grin No be you be the chief matchmaker of K'est Moi? Mtcheew. Goan kiss crocodile if you vex much tongue

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 12, 2013
Mariarocks:

GBAMEST @your last paragraph

Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 5:52pm On Sep 12, 2013
Melvin and Food...lol

@OrireFreshout: Dinner @ a friends plce with @Melvin0duah @CharityOwoh @beverly_Osu. nd Uche. Dt banga and Catfish mad a lot of sense http://pic.twitter.com/FLMQH0z1JX

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 6:19pm On Sep 12, 2013
Mariarocks:

lool i no mean am. sorry
.lol.i know

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 6:20pm On Sep 12, 2013
Who is liking all the posts nowwwww?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kejihbeau(f): 6:23pm On Sep 12, 2013
IyawoTM:

@Kslib
Nothing o smiley I dey follow una, but I no do ghost anything. I vex small time as una make me pass 1800, 1818. So una dey do "LOVE BOAT", and "SHOW ME PICTURE, SHOW ME PICTURE" prolong this thread undecided
Make una carry go sha, G forbid that I shud put asunder any potential hookup after all me I don get my own tongue

@ all
Miss u guys. Ochon, itsmodella, c'est moi, Yinkade, SOM, AndreRush, The Amaka, Dannyx, HiteeLong, kejihbeau, drama, et al I hail o!
Very very special shout out to Ella B, na u be the koko of this thread, tnx for the pics, and actual post bb updates. Ure my heroine tongue n d reason I come back every time.
Thks darl,i dey hail too

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kejihbeau(f): 6:31pm On Sep 12, 2013
ochongonoko: Come all these yeye LANs(likers association of NL) make una go sleep. There won't be a repeat of mariarocks and itsmodella/watabambma tonight tongue

See as they hide for background as GUESTS grin

8guests? shockedshocked.
There u go

*hides*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 6:44pm On Sep 12, 2013
Mariarocks: @ginger hellloooo right back at ya wink wink wink kiss kiss kiss kiss
.lol,i see sweety.hw are u?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 6:47pm On Sep 12, 2013
Lmao..
My favorite emoticons are smiley and grin
I never knew.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 12, 2013
Bia this confused character called Jetli&seek, you don dey yarn opata shey? grin. Provide your evidence that shows I'm in love with itsModella angryangry. I never acknowledged it. At least your posts and ***** is enough to show your unashamed love for E.B grin

@maria a.k.a Mr modella, stop shifting the goal posts. Be proud of your lady itsmodella. She's classy, you should be proud cheesy. Stop tryna make it seems I'm your second account, we all know of your love for her, you said it in your post on this page too. Wishing you both a successful dating life grin

@kehjibeau, you still haven't learnt how to quote posts?. Thought K'EST MOI grin has taught you how to do so/navigate your way through NL. Welcome back dearie, missed ya kiss(oya jetli and zumarock, say I'm in love with her too grin )

Kslib, how are things with you and c'est going? wink. Wish you two the best grin

Ella .B, how's our in-law jetli and hyde?. Take good care of him grin

@ginger, I see you dearie wink

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 7:06pm On Sep 12, 2013
ochongonoko: Bia this confused character called Jetli&seek, you don dey yarn opata shey? grin. Provide your evidence that shows I'm in love with itsModella angryangry. I never acknowledged it. At least your posts and ***** is enough to show your unashamed love for E.B grin

@maria a.k.a Mr modella, stop shifting the goal posts. Be proud of your lady itsmodella. She's classy, you should be proud cheesy. Stop tryna make it seems I'm your second account, we all know of your love for her, you said it in your post on this page too. Wishing you both a successful dating life grin

@kehjibeau, you still haven't learnt how to quote posts?. Thought K'EST MOI grin has taught you how to do so/navigate your way through NL. Welcome back dearie, missed ya kiss(oya jetli and zumarock, say I'm in love with her too grin )

Kslib, how are things with you and c'est going? wink. Wish you two the best grin

Ella .B, how's our in-law jetli and hyde?. Take good care of him grin

@ginger, I see you dearie wink
***pours hot water on him***
**peels the ostrich's feathers**
**** brings out frying pan with hot groundnut oil***
All izz well!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1876) (1877) (1878) (1879) (1880) (1881) (1882) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.