Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,532 members, 7,816,300 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1880) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2171573 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1877) (1878) (1879) (1880) (1881) (1882) (1883) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kejihbeau(f): 7:08pm On Sep 12, 2013
ochongonoko: Bia this confused character called Jetli&seek, you don dey yarn opata shey? grin. Provide your evidence that shows I'm in love with itsModella angryangry. I never acknowledged it. At least your posts and ***** is enough to show your unashamed love for E.B grin

@maria a.k.a Mr modella, stop shifting the goal posts. Be proud of your lady itsmodella. She's classy, you should be proud cheesy. Stop tryna make it seems I'm your second account, we all know of your love for her, you said it in your post on this page too. Wishing you both a successful dating life grin

@kehjibeau, you still haven't learnt how to quote posts?. Thought K'EST MOI grin has taught you how to do so/navigate your way through NL. Welcome back dearie, missed ya kiss(oya jetli and zumarock, say I'm in love with her too grin )

Kslib, how are things with you and c'est going? wink. Wish you two the best grin

Ella .B, how's our in-law jetli and hyde?. Take good care of him grin

@ginger, I see you dearie wink
Haba!ma mind wasn't dere while postin,i sabi no b small o

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 12, 2013
*drum rolls*.. And c'est moi's NL love/crush whom she's been hiding from us has finally been revealed. It took me long but I've finally cracked it grin cheesy

And he's name is TRUE2MYSELF!! grin

She was asked who the love of her life is on NL and she had this to say

C'est moi:

Thread love is true2myself.

gringrin

So papa ostrich (kslib) and tru2myself are slugging it out for c'est heart?. grin.. Intresting!!. I see true2myself winning though cos c'est Is more vocal about her LOVE for him

Papa ostrich, don't give up, it's not yet over grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 12, 2013
Kslib:
***pours hot water on him***
**peels the ostrich's feathers**
**** brings out frying pan with hot groundnut oil***
All izz well!

*yawns* all these ones you dey exhibit, na wetin oyinbo dey call INITIAL GRAGRA

When you are done, post a future pic of you two cuddling grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kejihbeau(f): 7:13pm On Sep 12, 2013
ochongonoko: *drum rolls*.. And c'est moi's NL love/crush whom she's been hiding from us has finally been revealed. It took me long but I've finally cracked it grin cheesy

gringrin

So papa ostrich (kslib) and tru2myself are slugging it out for c'est heart?. grin.. Intresting!!. I see true2myself winning though cos c'est Is more vocal about her LOVE for him

Oya check ma profile,2mins

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 12, 2013
kejihbeau:
Haba!ma mind wasn't dere while postin,i sabi no b small o

My bad.. Welcome silent beauty.. As you know, your sis is in love with two men.. Who would you pick for her.. Be truthful

Between kslib and true2myslef, who do you think will make feel loved the most and bring happiness to her heart grin wink

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 12, 2013
spade: Funny enough, I came across this post made a long time ago grin

The way things eventually turned out can be quite shocking, because na 180 degrees grin

LOL! grin cool

Lolzzz, spade u be winch oh, lmao, I almost laffed out my intestines at d bolded.. Wat an epitome of contradictionm.. Lolzzz

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 12, 2013
kejihbeau:
Oya check ma profile,2mins

OMG shockedshockedshockedshocked

*fans himself repeatedly*.. You're brilliantly GORGEOUS.. *dreamy love sigh* cheesy. Those smiles of yours? dayuuuuuuuummm.. Gurl, you're a DIME PIECE kiss kiss kiss. I won't trade you for the world wink. Your BF's english should be called LUCKY grin

Nice pic, classy smile wink

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kejihbeau(f): 7:19pm On Sep 12, 2013
ochongonoko:

My bad.. Welcome silent beauty.. As you know, your sis is in love with two men.. Who would you pick for her.. Be truthful

Between kslib and true2myslef, who do you think will make feel loved the most and bring happiness to her heart grin wink
Sorry 2 burst ur bubbles,d oda moniker is female,lmao!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 7:19pm On Sep 12, 2013
ochongonoko: *drum rolls*.. And c'est moi's NL love/crush whom she's been hiding from us has finally been revealed. It took me long but I've finally cracked it grin cheesy

gringrin

Loool.....grasscutter.True2myself is a lady.A lady 'Harlos' is tripping for on that thread.Go back and read where he said he was missing her.U don fail....loool.Ntoi!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kejihbeau(f): 7:20pm On Sep 12, 2013
ochongonoko:

OMG shockedshockedshockedshocked

*fans himself repeatedly*.. You're brilliantly GORGEOUS.. *dreamy love sigh* cheesy. Those smiles of yours? dayuuuuuuuummm.. Gurl, you're a DIME PIECE kiss kiss kiss. I won't trade you for the world wink. Your BF's english should be called LUCKY grin

Nice pic, classy smile wink
Thks a lot buh am a Mrs tongue

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kejihbeau(f): 7:23pm On Sep 12, 2013
So kslib it is grin @cestmoi,dnt chop ma head off tongue

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 7:24pm On Sep 12, 2013

gringrin

Geeeez!!! Stop making me look like a fool already.. cry cry
I dunno why you are hell bent on making me look like an idiot who lost... lol
Pls stop using me to test your match-making skills cos i'm the one who ends up receiving the heat.. cheesy cheesy
This was thesame thing you guys did with adaberry.. You guys made it look like i was dumped when we were just friends.. lol
Haba,pity me na.... cry
@ostrich,i go bite you ooo... Abeg,i don suffer reach na..
See una false theories so far>>
First na Adaberry.. She con dump me..
Secondna @ella.b.. Then jekyll come carry her go..
Now na another one...... She don declare her love for another person..
Oh!! jesus!! I don suffer.. lol
All izz well!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 12, 2013
njokusboy:

Lolzzz, spade u be winch oh, lmao, I almost laffed out my intestines at d bolded.. Wat an epitome of contradictionm.. Lolzzz

LMAO.. Seems like you don't know spade.. That nigga found out @theamaka's FB ID. Dude is detective grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 7:27pm On Sep 12, 2013
ochongonoko: Bia this confused character called Jetli&seek, you don dey yarn opata shey? grin. Provide your evidence that shows I'm in love with itsModella angryangry. I never acknowledged it. At least your posts and ***** is enough to show your unashamed love for E.B grin

@maria a.k.a Mr modella, stop shifting the goal posts. Be proud of your lady itsmodella. She's classy, you should be proud cheesy. Stop tryna make it seems I'm your second account, we all know of your love for her, you said it in your post on this page too. Wishing you both a successful dating life grin

@kehjibeau, you still haven't learnt how to quote posts?. Thought K'EST MOI grin has taught you how to do so/navigate your way through NL. Welcome back dearie, missed ya kiss(oya jetli and zumarock, say I'm in love with her too grin )

Kslib, how are things with you and c'est going? wink. Wish you two the best grin

Ella .B, how's our in-law jetli and hyde?. Take good care of him grin

@ginger, I see you dearie wink
grin hian

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 12, 2013
C'est moi:

Loool.....grasscutter.True2myself is a lady.A lady 'Harlos' is tripping for on that thread.Go back and read where he said he was missing her.U don fail....loool.Ntoi!
Lol.. @kslib is it then cheesy. Good to know wink
kejihbeau:
Sorry 2 burst ur bubbles,d oda moniker is female,lmao!

Lol.. I feel punked grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 12, 2013
kejihbeau:
Thks a lot buh am a Mrs tongue

Awwww.. Another Mrs on the thread. Good to have you on here.. I'm sure your kids will be as lovely as you wink

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 12, 2013
Kslib:
Geeeez!!! Stop making me look like a fool already.. cry cry
I dunno why you are hell bent on making me look like an idiot who lost... lol
Pls stop using me to test your match-making skills cos i'm the one who ends up receiving the heat.. cheesy cheesy
This was thesame thing you guys did with adaberry.. You guys made it look like i was dumped when we were just friends.. lol
Haba,pity me na.... cry
@ostrich,i go bite you ooo... Abeg,i don suffer reach na..
See una false theories so far>>
First na Adaberry.. She con dump me..
Secondna @ella.b.. Then jekyll come carry her go..
Now na another one...... She don declare her love for another person..
Oh!! jesus!! I don suffer.. lol
All izz well!

No wonder..shockedshocked Ok, you're still waiting for adaberry before deciding on how to voraciously woo? grin.. Nice and sleek move if you ask me wink

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 7:29pm On Sep 12, 2013
Double post

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 12, 2013
ella.b:

grin hian

Mrs Hian and two smileys, WE understand grin

Happy dating life wink

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kejihbeau(f): 7:30pm On Sep 12, 2013
ochongonoko:

Awwww.. Another Mrs on the thread. Good to have you on here.. I'm sure your kids will be as lovely as you wink
Thk u,I apprct grin who told u I av kids grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 7:31pm On Sep 12, 2013
ochongonoko:

No wonder..shockedshocked Ok, you're still waiting for adaberry before deciding on how to voraciously woo? grin.. Nice and sleek move if you ask me wink
I thought posting under the influence of weed was against rule 21?.. grin
All izz well!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 12, 2013
ella.b:

grin hian

See as the love sweet you sotay you post am twice grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 12, 2013
kejihbeau:
Thk u,I apprct grin who told u I av kids grin

I took a wild guess.. Ok, then, I know your future kids in few months time will be as lovely as you wink

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 7:33pm On Sep 12, 2013
Lol i see u 2 @ochon.pls were are u,@dramah.i miss u here.dearie.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 12, 2013
Kslib:
I thought posting under the influence of weed was against rule 21?.. grin
All izz well!

Even if it's against rule 100, I'm ready to smoke weed just make sure you get your dreamgirl(s) grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 12, 2013
ochongonoko:

LMAO.. Seems like you don't know spade.. That nigga found out @theamaka's FB ID. Dude is detective grin

Lolzzz, d guy bad.. This is murder

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 12, 2013
njokusboy:

Lolzzz, d guy bad.. This is murder

Let's see how she WRIGGLES her way outta this one grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 7:39pm On Sep 12, 2013
ochongonoko:

Mrs Hian and two smileys, WE understand grin

Happy dating life wink

*rolls eyes*

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 7:39pm On Sep 12, 2013
ochongonoko:

Even if it's against rule 100, I'm ready to smoke weed just make sure you get your dreamgirl(s) grin
Lol.. So in other words,you are calling me slacker,a wuss,,, lol
... I dey laff with my neighbors teeth..
All izz well!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 12, 2013
ochongonoko:

*yawns* all these ones you dey exhibit, na wetin oyinbo dey call INITIAL GRAGRA

When you are done, post a future pic of you two cuddling grin
Say what? Initial gragra is a Nigerian invention na...haba!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 7:42pm On Sep 12, 2013
ochongonoko:

See as the love sweet you sotay you post am twice grin
Lmao lemme na

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 12, 2013
A quick recount of BBA couples' list grin

Sholay and SOM - shosom grin

Mariarocks and itsmodella/watabambam - mariabambam grin. Lwkmd!!

Jekyll&hyde and Ella.B - jekella

Kslib and adaberry/c'est moi - kserry/ K'est moi grin

Gom and josydaky - godaky grin

Ginger8 and drammah - dagrin dragin grin

Gh kwame and the amaka - amakwa grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1877) (1878) (1879) (1880) (1881) (1882) (1883) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.