Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,700 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1881) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2171825 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1878) (1879) (1880) (1881) (1882) (1883) (1884) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 12, 2013
Kslib:
Lol.. So in other words,you are calling me slacker,a wuss,,, lol
... I dey laff with my neighbors teeth..
All izz well!

Nah.. I think you're just a patient smooth operator, I feel you dawg wink

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 12, 2013
ItsModella:
Say what? Initial gragra is a Nigerian invention na...haba!!

I know, I purposely inserted "oyinbo" there

How's our in-law, mariarocks? wink

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 12, 2013
Lmao @ mariabambam grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 7:47pm On Sep 12, 2013
ochongonoko: A quick recount of BBA couples' list grin

Sholay and SOM - shosom grin

Mariarocks and itsmodella/watabambam - mariabambma grin. Lwkmd!!

Jekyll&hyde and Ella.B - jekella

Kslib and adaberry/c'est moi - kserry/ K'est moi grin

Gom and josydaky - godaky grin

Ginger8 and drammah - dagrin dragin grin

Gh kwame and the amaka - amakwa grin
**falls inside gutter**
All izz well!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 12, 2013
ochongonoko:

I know, I purposely inserted "oyinbo" there

How's our in-law, mariarocks? wink
As Mariarocks clearly stated earlier on, there is nothing going on between us. Quit the bf/in-law talk already.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by styresse: 7:51pm On Sep 12, 2013
Pls people remind me of the song dat played during Beverlys eviction

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by switella(f): 7:51pm On Sep 12, 2013
wow diz thread is becoming mor hot and fun i luv it kip d gudwork goin guys wishin u all a fulfilled day @mariarocks,itsmodella,c'est moi,SOM,ochon,Ginger 78, ella b,kslib,kejihbeau nd all odas

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by styresse: 7:52pm On Sep 12, 2013
Name of artist pls

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kejihbeau(f): 7:52pm On Sep 12, 2013
ochongonoko:

I took a wild guess.. Ok, then, I know your future kids in few months time will be as lovely as you wink
Ok now grin if u say so

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 7:53pm On Sep 12, 2013
switella: wow diz thread is becoming mor hot and fun i luv it kip d gudwork goin guys wishin u all a fulfilled day @mariarocks,itsmodella,c'est moi,SOM,ochon,Ginger 78, ella b,kslib,kejihbeau nd all odas
Thanks switella.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 12, 2013
Kslib:
**falls inside gutter**
All izz well!

Mariabambam and shosom and dagrin are hella fuckin funny

I nearly dropped my phone while typing that post grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 7:57pm On Sep 12, 2013
ItsModella:
As Mariarocks clearly stated earlier on, there is nothing going on between us. Quit the bf/in-law talk already.
He wont quit anything.. tongue tongue
For your mind,you dey chop bottle shey.. lol
Shey wen you dey do me,e dey sweet..***shines teeth***
Singing ***our inlaw**** cheesy cheesy
All izz well!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 12, 2013
ItsModella:

Nice defense tactics.. I won't give up on both y'all. Waiting for the wedding Invite wink

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 12, 2013
switella: wow diz thread is becoming mor hot and fun i luv it kip d gudwork goin guys wishin u all a fulfilled day @mariarocks,itsmodella,c'est moi,SOM,ochon,Ginger 78, ella b,kslib,kejihbeau nd all odas

Thanks sweetestella smiley

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 7:59pm On Sep 12, 2013
styresse: Pls people remind me of the song dat played during Beverlys eviction
E DON RED by flekta man..
You are welcome..
All izz well!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 12, 2013
Kslib:
All izz well!

No mind Mrs bambam.. She dey enjoy am, dey rub her belle as maria loves her slowly grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:01pm On Sep 12, 2013
ochongonoko:

Mariabambam and shosom and dagrin are hella fuckin funny

I nearly dropped my phone while typing that post grin
lol... Mariabambam sounds to funny.. I don laff tire.. grin
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 12, 2013
Kslib:
E DON RED by flekta man..
You are welcome..
All izz well!

LWKMD grin

You forgot to add "ft mad melon and mountain black of danfo drivers" grin

All izz not well this time around grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 12, 2013
Kslib:
All izz well!
Ah, is it about what happened yesterday? I was only giving you a dose of your own medicine. E no sweet, abi? grin grin

ochongonoko:

Nice defense tactics.. I won't give up on both y'all. Waiting for the wedding Invite wink
Wedding invite? Chill bro, things are not that serious.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:03pm On Sep 12, 2013
ochongonoko:

No mind Mrs bambam.. She dey enjoy am, dey rub her belle as maria loves her slowly grin
You dey mind bambam?..
Al izz well!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:05pm On Sep 12, 2013
ItsModella:
Ah, is it about what happened yesterday? I was only giving you a dose of your own medicine. E no sweet, abi? grin grin

Big lie!!!
Na me go share rice for una wedding.. grin grin
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 12, 2013
ItsModella:

I pray it gets "that serious". I don't mind being the BEST MAN, ella.b, c'est moi, som, iyawotm, feminine A and ginger can do ashebi for free grin

*runs away*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 8:07pm On Sep 12, 2013
@OrireFreshout: @beverly_Osu On set with Chuks D General on LIE PALAVA. Ada lie 4 dis Comedy skit sha o. Iol. She had a blast on set http://pic.twitter.com/qaKlfblFrc
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 12, 2013
Kslib:
Big lie!!!
All izz well!

I'm officially offering myself to be the best man, free of charge

*dodges itsmodella's slaps* grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:09pm On Sep 12, 2013
ochongonoko:

I pray it gets "that serious". I don't mind being the BEST MAN, ella.b, c'est moi, som, iyawotm, feminine A and ginger can do ashebi for free grin

*runs away*
Shut-up!!!! You are secretly praying it doesnt work out,so you can have her to yourself..
You think say na today i know you.. grin grin
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 8:11pm On Sep 12, 2013
Kslib:
Big lie!!!
All izz well!
And i'll volunteer to sing a special song for them on that special day.#rubs palms together.....can't wait.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 8:12pm On Sep 12, 2013
Bev and mel in Calabar....

@beverly_Osu: Hello calabar ..had fun in Ebony life tv http://pic.twitter.com/Ke78rpsEUO
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 8:13pm On Sep 12, 2013
Kslib:
Shut-up!!!! You are secretly praying it doesnt work out,so you can have her to yourself..
You think say na today i know you.. grin grin
All izz well!
Gbam!!! I can tell you three reasons why you are right. But I believe Mariabambam is cool. What do you think ItsModella?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:14pm On Sep 12, 2013
ninnyanny: Bev and mel in Calabar....

@beverly_Osu: Hello calabar ..had fun in Ebony life tv http://pic.twitter.com/Ke78rpsEUO
lol.. Na wa oooo..
You get shares for twitter? grin grin
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:16pm On Sep 12, 2013
C'est moi:

And i'll volunteer to sing a special song for them on that special day.#rubs palms together.....can't wait.
Correct!!!
Where @dmalam,na im go butcher the nama...
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 8:16pm On Sep 12, 2013
Kevin and Lizzy with baby girl.So cute.....

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kejihbeau(f): 8:16pm On Sep 12, 2013
Thks swity

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1878) (1879) (1880) (1881) (1882) (1883) (1884) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.